Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect [SW & ThomasRHellsing]

~ Sweet Cheeks ~

Planetoid
Shepard breathed in lightly, after a good couple of hours of fighting where to meet up at. The Batarian Slavers finally agreed upon meeting in their own ship. Shepard had her own worries that they could be taken over, she wasn't allowed to bring anyone with her. But she did anyways, she wasn't going to go aboard and give them a chance to kill her instantly. She was known very well throughout space and a lot of the ones who did know of her, didn't like her and wanted her dead. But right now, she wasn't here to fight. Not unless they provoked her to. She was here as they had abducted a couple of Salarians that she needed to Rescue.

She had recently landed on the Salarian planet to fulfill their mission of saving some of their most needed Salarians on their planet. These Salarians were like what the President was to her kind. They were very important and she needed them alive. The shuttle docked next to the ship and the door opened, they were to meet in the debriefing room. She looked at the man she brought with her, he was a newbie so she wanted him to see how things went. Walking down the hallway she finally found a shortcut that lead up into the rafters of the room where she was meeting.

If need be, he could snipe them out if things went south. "Pointing in the direction he needed to go she continued on her way. Finally reaching the Debriefing room she stepped inside to see them. "Ah, we almost expected you to not show up. But more surprised you showed up alone." One said and nodded his head. Shepard shrugged her shoulders. Her long brown hair hung down to her shoulder blades as her brown eyes peered around the room slowly. "Listen, all I need is the Salarians and I'll be out of your way." she spoke and cocked her brow as she stepped forward slowly. She wore her black and red armor, speaking to them through her helmet.

"I don't want any problems." She said, the Salarians weren't in the same room and she looked to the five men in the room with her. She breathed in lightly as she heard the sound of the door locking and she looked back behind her, this was why she brought him with her. "You don't want problems. But... you are our problem. " The captain of the Batarian Slavers smirked as he drew his pistol quickly and before Shepard had time to React the barrel of his gun was pressed against her forehead, and the others had their weapons out. "If you don't fight, this will be over quickly and not so painfully." He laughed.

Their was no warning, suddenly a small object dropped from the ceiling. The Batarians barely had time to blink. Suddenly the object exploded as a weapon fired, the Batarian's heads exploding. They all moved towards the beam and covered it in fire, but by the time the smoke faded only the one holding Shepard remained his hold was shaky. Thomas smirked, he was hanging upside down, smirking he said, "Hey Deush, one chance, drop the commander and I won't have to shoot you."

The Batarian growled, "Fuck you human!"

Thomas smirked, "Hm Mam, should I start with his right high eye, right low eye, left high eye, or left low eye, Batarians see their eyes as holy right destroy the eye they don't go to heaven, hm a pity he'll die after only one."

The Batarian growled, "Drop the gun, or I paint you with her eyes."

Thomas nodded his head slowly, "Okay scum bag, you win."

Suddenly he thrust his right hand out the Batarian yelled as he impacted a wall his ribs breaking, Tho allowed himself to drop. The Batarian went for a pistol but Thomas kicked it aside as he seemed to blur, a M-358 Talon appearing in his hand as he points it to the Batarian's head.

Thomas wore red and black armor the opposite of Shepards the material was also different a darker material that seemed to absorb light. He smirked, "Sorry commander, still haven't mastered Adrenaline Rush, but I think my Concussive shot is decent." He had teal blue green eyes, with dirty blond hair brushed back smooth. His skin was very pale, and he had a few facial scars along with a five O'cock shadow

The Batarian held her by the throat as he held the barrel of the pistol to her head. She could have easily taken him out on her own but he seemed to be doing well on his own right now. She grunted as his grip tightened, she listened as it sounded like Thomas agreed though she breathed in just as the Batarian yelled out as his ribs were suddenly broke. She stepped back slowly and she turned her head slowly to look at him and she shook her head with a soft laugh. "Not bad for a Newbie, Thomas." She said with a grin and a nod. The batarian snarled towards them both.

"Hey, I said I didn't want any problems. Not my fault you went against me and got your men killed." She snapped and suddenly she stepped forward, her arm bending so the her forearm pressed tightly against his chest as she shoved him against the wall. "Where are the Salarians. We need them alive." She spoke and shoved her arm roughly into his neck, listening to him gagging for air before she pulled back.

"If you tell you, we won't kill you." She said, which was probably going to be a lie. She more than likely would kill him for betraying her trust. Sure he didn't really have her trust to begin with, but he said he didn't want any problems. What a liar. "Tell us, and I won't have my Trusted Soldier here, blow your brains out all over the wall." She said and looked into his eyes.

The Batarian quickly told them the information. A small Blue Suns operated moon, the entire place could be vented however which made things a pain. Thomas didn't' hesitate to pull the trigger when he was finished, the mess noticeable. Returning the pistol to his back he picked up his Black Widow sniper rifle and replaced the spent thermal clip.

Thomas's arsenal was typical soldier, power, M-358 Talon pistol, Black Widow anti material Sniper rifle, M-300 Claymore, the Pheastron assault rifle, and instead of a machine gun, a particle assault rifle. He also was fully armed with frag and smoke grenades. As they returned to their two man straighter ((Secret missions didn't allow for war ships after all)) Thomas looked at his commander removing his helmet, "So boss lady you have a plan?"

She moved as he shot the Batarian and she groaned as she got some blood on her and she shook her hands a bit. Thoughs he looked over to him as he removed his helmet. "Well lets go see if we can get the damn Salarians before they're dead." She said and she sighed as she walked over to the dead bodies and raided them of their weapons. "If not, then we just blow up the Blue Suns base there and get the hell out." She spoke and stood back up before she looked over to him and shrugged her shoulders. "Then we can go back to the ship and maybe have a drink or two." She gave a grin and nodded her head with a shrug. "Need a drink after this stupidly stressful day." She muttered and walked out of the Debriefing room and back towards the shuttle.

He nodded, as he said, "Luckily the slave pins should have their ow air supply since they want to be able to gas the slaves, so this should be nice and violent."

Soon they were at the base, and the door opened. To most people opening a door to five Batarian's each with an assault rifle in had and powerful kinetic barriers would be a site followed by death.

However, Thomas was an N-7, a Specter, and a battle hardened soldier. He'd fought angry Krogan, smooth Asari, and fugly looking Reapers, and made it through with only a few scars to show for it. Thus why the following events occurred.

The doors opened quickly an upper and lower opening door, however to an Adrenaline boosted Thomas it took four seconds a grenade "cooed" to a short fuse was placed on it, thus on the ground as it detonated. The batarians stepped back automatically. Their shields taking massive damage as had Thomas's and Shepards. However Thomas had also drawn the Claymore with his left hand, and his pistol, both modded with incendiary ammo. Three Batarians did as the left hand held Claymore "Barked" the enter one being blow nearly in half, the other two going down in pain In hiss right hand his Talon barked blowing off heads. Thus how within the first ten seconds of combat Thomas had managed to not only change the odds, but by both of them time. going into a dodge roll he tossed two smoke grenades. Applying some quick medigel to his left wrist to if the three breaks he'd caused firing the claymore with one hand he said, "Mama always said being Amidextrious would come in handy some day."

Thomas reequipped his shogun. In these close corners it would be very useful although he had his pistol in an old style holster instead of on his back, better for quick draw. Problem was the massive resistance they were fighting. Thomas had lost sight of Shepard since the battle began.

Back
Top Bottom