Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught Red Handed... And Naked. [SW & ThomasRHellsing]

~ Sweet Cheeks ~

Planetoid
Her husband hadn't known about her second job, no one in her family did and neither did her friends. This was extra cash she needed to help with bills for her and her husband. Though she stood on the side of the stage, the stage had three parts. Two sides an the front part with three poles where three girls danced around the pole. She was mid dance when her boss came up and spoke to her. "There's a man in the back and he wants a personal show." He said and pointed behind him. Chloe sighed lightly, "All right." She said lightly and she stood up and turned, walking off of the stage and through the crowd. She could feel eyes on her a few men touching her arms, stomach and thighs as she walked past.

She reached the back rooms, all the doors were shut but she found her room where she always performed in the back. Chloe was a beautiful girl, she stood at 5'9'', her hair a dark chocolate brown that hung down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a deep blue, her breasts were a nice double d. She wore a white pair of lace bra and panties. That were quite see through so they could easily see her nipples and her slit. Entering the room, she saw the man sitting in the chair.

She smiled and walked up to him, resting her hands on his shoulders. "Need a personal show, I hear." she said and ran her hands down his chest, she stood up and walked around to the front to face him and she felt herself freeze, breathing in softly. Her heart seemed to stop, it wasn't her husband. But it was just as bad, it was her husbands best friend. "What.. what are you doing in here?" She asked.

Thomas Alexander Tiberious Hellsing, could in a single word be described as childish. The man wasn't any older than Cindy or her husband. However where they were "Adults" Thomas's life had been all about disciple and such. Because of that when he'd gained international recognition and started his own law firm at an unaccounted young age he'd started having fun. He was the sort of man to blow twenty grand a night on strippers, alcohol, and blow, then send the women hoe with the extra without a thought.

He'd known her husband since collage, his third degree, ad the two had become fast friends. Often her husband asked her if she knew a good woman to "Get him on the right path." Thomas looked at Cindy and said simply, "Really Candy what is the black sheep of the Hellsing family doing in a strip club, what are fish doing in the ocean, or birds doing in the sky?"

He was wearing and outfit that screamed wealth. A fine hand aide suit form somewhere in asia that had grown the silk them elves. A fedora that matched the dark red suit perfectly. An ace of hearts with a bullet hole through the heart in the hat's band. A dark ocean blue probably button up shirt under the vest. He smirked a bit, "This isn't a coincidence thought sweets, one of our mutual acquaintance saw you here, and I talked him into letting me talk to you before he told your husband."

Chloe swallowed and looked down to him and she breathed in lightly, "You wouldn't dare tell him. I'm not doing this because I want to, Thomas. I'm doing this for our extra bills. We're having money problems." She said and breathed in lightly once more and she looked to the side. "Who saw me here? I demand to know." She said and glared. She wasn't about to have her marriage ruined just because someone saw her here. Like she said, she didn't really enjoy doing this. She had no other choice, every other job she had applied to didnt offer her the job.

She sighed and looked to the side and crossed her arms. She knew that Thomas was a wealthy man and he could get anything he wanted. Maybe she should have just asked him for the money, but then again it wouldn't surprise her if he asked for something in return. He was quite the childish man and usually got what he wanted. "Please, just don't tell my husband." She begged him and she looked down. "Listen, I'll get one of the top strippers to come give you a free lap dance and show." She nodded her head slowly.

She just.. didn't want to do it herself now. She felt uncomfortable, she felt uncomfortable with any guy she was giving a lap dance to. But the fact that it was her husbands best friend who would be running his hands all over her. "I'll be right back." she said with a nod and she stepped back a bit and to the side to make her way to the door.

Thomas spoke easily, but with all the power, and command that he could contain, something shed' never heard hi speak with before, "Freeze, I paid 400 dollars for a night long "Dance" sweetness, so your going to give it to me, or you wont' have this job very long extra bills or not."

The "Long dances" were something most clubs did, but few broadcast. It was in essence prostitution, although for her he could tell it would be her first time. She'd make half the profits of the blow job on her next check. The simple truth was it wasn't actual prostitution, just a log drawn out lap dance, where the client was free to touch or feel anything he wanted. Given the naked nature of the women, ad the smell of sex in the air it was almost guaranteed sex would happen however.

Thomas answered her question however, "Oh, and Candy my dear, it was Pastors Johns, and I saved your I can now admit sexy ass he called me looking for your husband and I told him he was out of the state on business, so you owe me something, especially after how you bitched and moaned about e and your hubby's Saturday night poker games Which I have a feeling will be starting again soon, as will the nights out drinking, and maybe a few more activities."

Chloe stopped just as he demanded she stopped. She sighed and closed her eyes and she groaned lightly. Why... WHY did this have to happen to her tonight? Of course it had to be Thomas. She sighed lightly, she knew that these long dances sometimes ended with Sex. But she knew she wouldn't let it happen, not with Thomas. She'd give him a lap dance, a good one at that and let him leave. She just hated the fact that he was able to touch and do what he wanted while she danced and ground upon him.

"Fine.." She muttered and she walked back over to him and she sat down onto his lap, facing him. Obviously not happy with what was going to happen. "Pastor John, of course he was in here. That doesn't surprise me." She muttered and she sighed softly. "Fine, I won't bitch any more about it anymore if you don't tell him about this." She said and looked to him. Though she sighed lightly, her hands grasping the back of the chair.

Slowly she began to dance upon him, her hips swaying. Grinding down onto his own hips, her hands moving to rest on his shoulders and she looked to him. She didn't want to see his smug face, she turned around, her ass pressing down onto his crotch as she ground up and down and in circles. Though she knew as well, with how much he paid. She'd have to be naked for him, she stood up and turned to look to him. She reached in front of her and she slowly unsnapped the front of her bra as her cups pulled apart and slowly her bra fell off to show her Double D Breasts which she ran her fingers over.

Thomas smirked as she stripped down. Reaching down he undid his pants, allowing his fourteen inch anaconda out. His dick was as fast as a petite woman's fist. As he sat their i his boxers his cock out on display he removed the rest of his clothes as well. You could do anything in a private dance, and being naked while not normal he knew would be easier for the woman to handle at first. Smirking he removed a large cigarillo from his suit's pocket and lit it. The smell of strong Marijuana filled the sound proofed room. Thomas took a log hit off of it bowing the smoke in her face he said, "You want a hit sexy?"

His cock was circumcised, and massive. Throbbing but half erect. The vein on the underside was bloated showing he would be getting harder easily. He leaned forward suckling her right nipple hard. In second it was obvious why he got laid so often. His skills were better than her own husbands. Smirking at her he pulled away saying, "You like my hard fat cock you nasty slut, take a hit from this blunt, then get back to work."

She watched as he pulled a large blunt from out of his pocket, she watched him light it before taking a hit before he blew the smoke into her face. She swallowed and turned her head a bit. Though she breathed in sharply noticing his large cock was now out of his boxers and she felt herself blush. He was much bigger than her husbands, but still. She knew she wouldn't let it lead to sex, she didn't even want to dance for the bastard. Though she gasped out as he suddenly leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple. It felt amazing and she closed her eyes for a moment though she pulled back and she looked to the side and closed her eyes. She shook her head slowly. "I don't think I should." She said.

Though as he demanded she did so she sighed and took hold of the blunt, bringing it to her lips as she took a toke. She breathed in and coughed it out. She used to smoke when she was younger but it had been years and she took a huge rip from it. She coughed out as her throat burned. She groaned and she shook her head slowly, she groaned though she slid her fingers under panties and began to shimmy out of them, letting them drop to the floor as she was now fully naked in front of him. She turned and stepped up onto the small stage in the room and she lifted her leg to wrap around the pole, dancing around it. Bending over in front of him, her back to him as her pussy was shown in full.

She stood back up and turned back around, her hips swaying as she ran her body down the pole slowly and then back up between her breasts.

Thomas couldn't help himself anymore. Standing up he shoved her hard against a wall. Moving forward he thrust his middle two fingers into her sex. Yanking her hair back to shotgun the biggest hit yet of the blunt. He bit and nibbled on her ear pulling it with his teeth. He growled in lust into her ear he said, "Heh, dirty skank, you didn't even deny what I said."

His fingers worked her sex like a music master might an instrument. He worked her sex hard and fast and deep. Working her right to the edge multiple times. Pulling his fingers out of her sex and giving the to her to suck he said "You know, your husband always bitched how you never would let him do anal, too much of a prude, well I' glad now because it means you have one virgin hole for me to take, bend over, spread your ass cheeks and beg for my shaft."

She continued to dance though she cried out, grunting as her back hit the wall roughly. Gasping as he shotgunned a bit hit into her mouth. Causing her to gag and cough it out though she whimpered just as he shoved two fingers into her pussy. She squirmed but wasn't able to move as he fingered her roughly. Her hands moved to grab his arms, he was quite talented and she felt him bring her to the edge many times. She felt her walls clamping tight around his fingers and she shook her head. Though she watched as he pushed his fingers to her face and she turned her head to the side.

Shoving his hand away though she glared at him. "Are you kidding me? You think because I won't let him fuck me in the ass, I'm just going to let you. You're crazy." She snapped and shoved him back. "There's no way I'm just going to let you do that." She said and she turned, moving to step down off of the small stage. She knew she'd have to get out of here and by the way he had shoved her against the wall and forcefully fingered her, she knew he could more than likely just bend her over and shove himself into her. It began to worry her.

Thomas smirked at her, "Leave then bitch but I'll send your husband the video of you and me in here hell I'll print out pictures of you naked and put the up on the bulletin board at your kids schools, with your name on them, I'll put fliers on telephone polls, you will be a fucking humiliation, you'll be fired from your other ob when your boss gets emailed the video, your choice cunt, bend over and beg for it, or watch your life crumble to ashes in front of your face."

His cock spasmed and twitched. The humiliated house wife in front of him had him the hardest he could remember being in a long time. It dripped with precum. Pulsating with need. He wouldn't rape her too smart for that, but he'd still give her no choice rape by another name but impossible to prove.

She stopped at the door, her hand on the knob as she listened to him. She closed her eyes tightly, cringing at his choice of words. He totally had her life in the palm of his hands right now. If she left, she'd have nothing left to live for. He'd ruin her life in jut a split second and she sobbed softly as she hung her head down. She didn't know what to do, she didn't want to do what he wanted her to do. But she didn't want to have her life ruined as well. She sighed and she looked up slowly and over to him.

She walked over to the stage slowly, not looking to him. She had no choice, she wasn't consenting to this at all. He was still raping her, but yet no one would be able to prove it if she went to the police about it. She pressed her hips up against the edge of the small stage and she bent over. She whimpered as her fingers moved down to grasp her cheeks and she spread them slowly. "Please... Please...take my ass.." She muttered angrily and she looked to the side.

Thomas chuckled, smacking her ass HARD. Pressing into her tight virginal hole he said, "Damn, 'm going to enjoy doing this, I want you to enjoy it too bitch you say one bad word about it, or quit telling me how much you love it I'll send your husband the tape."

Stood behind her, grabbing a hand full of her hair he thrust in HARD. Forcing half of his cock in with the first thrust. Then feeding more and more into her tight ass. Stopping only when he'd bottomed out inside of her Nearly collapsing over her. He groaned, "Fuck you nasty nympho, your ass is tighter than a vice, this feels good."

She closed her eyes and cringed as he smacked her ass hard, not making a sound. She sighed lightly and nodded her head slowly. "Fine." she whispered. She gasped as he grasped a hand full of her hair and suddenly without warning he shoved deep into her. She screamed out, her nails digging into the side of the stage. He hadn't even lubed himself up, she cried softly over the edge as he continued to push more and more into her.

Suddenly it was over, he was balls deep inside of her as he nearly collapsed over her. She panted heavily and winced under him, god it hurt so bad. She groaned and bit her bottom lip hard, she knew that if she didn't do what he wanted her husband would find out. After a moment she stammered softly, in immense pain. "I.. I love it." She said and gasped as he stretched her ass wide, her ass already red from the sudden thrusting.

Thomas chuckled, lifting her by her legs he moved to the couch. Sitting down, he put her heeled feet on either side of his legs. Twisting her so her tits were in front of him he said, "Prove it skank, ride me like a nasty fucking skank my hard fat dick in your ass, fucking ride it hard and fast you disgusting bitch!"

He put his hands on her ass. Using his nails like spurs if she didn't' go fast enough, or hard enough he'd dig his nails into her ass cheeks.

((Replied to the P.M. I hope you got it lol))

She gasped out as he picked her up and he sat down onto the couch, soon she was turned around to face him. Cringing with each movement as he was deep inside of her ass still. She groaned in pain, listening to his words. She sighed softly and looked to the side, her hand moving to rest on his shoulders. She felt his hands resting on her ass just moments before she felt his nails on her ass and she gasped slightly.

She began to move upon him, wincing as she pulled up and pushed back down. She was slow at first but slowly and steadily she began to pick up speed. And within moments she was bouncing up and down upon his fat dick, the sound of his dick slamming into her ass and his thighs smacking her ass echoed throughout the small room.

Thomas groaned as he said, "Fuck you fucking whore, gods your tight ass hole feels good on my fat dick, but your not fucking talking like the street walking skank you are, guess you want me to send my video to your husband let him know what a fucked up skank you really are?"

He dug his nails into her ass. Scratching her ass as if she was a horse and he was a desperate rider. Only just not drawing blood as he said, "Come on you fucking skank slam that ass hole and talk like a fucking street walker, or I'll do it!"

She cried out as his nails dug into her ass and she gasped out, "Okay!" She cried out, her nails digging into the couch behind him as she quickened her pace before she was eventually slamming herself roughly upon him. Gasping in pain as she was literally stretching her ass wide open, ramming his fat dick up her ass as hard as she could.

"Oh god, your...fat dick feels so good in me. I'm such a fucking skank, I love your fat cock in my ass!" She cried out, her hips grinding down upon him harder and faster than she has ever worked before. She gasped out for breath upon him, shaking as it... started to feel good but she wasn't going to let him know that.

Thomas laughed, reaching into his suit jacket he pulled out a 13 inch long and a bit slimmer than his cock dildo. Without any warning he slammed it into her sex, turning the vibrations onto high he twisted and rammed it inside of her. Thomas suddenly yanked her ankles forward, so that her knees were against the back of his shoulders Hands on her hips he was truly as deep in her ass as he could be. She was forced to lean all of her weight to her lower body as he slammed her like a pressure nail gun slow but with more than enough force to make up for it. In and out going fro just the tip of his head in her ass to buried balls deep in half a second. he worked her until she was a blur, her tits would leave bruises on her chest from "Clapping" so hard.

He grunted and groaned as he spoke, "Fuck, fuck, fuck yeah you kinky slutty nympho bitch, take my fat white dick in your fucking virgin ass, fucking love it bitch, fucking scream for it, tell e you most twisted depraved fantasies, the ones your too ashamed of to tell your husband, scream them for me bitch tell e all of them, leave no details out, or else, give me every bit of slutty ness you have sank, because if I'm not impressed I'm sending him the video."

She watched him pull it out and she gasped though she cried out as he shoved it into her pussy and her back arched just as he turned it on and it immediately sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled into her head and she screamed out, she wasn't sure if she could handle it anymore. It felt so good now and she put all of her weight into her lower body which allowed him further into her ass. Her hands grasped the front bottom part of the couch and she moaned out now before screaming again.

"Oh god! I've wanted to get fucked by you for so long." she gasped out and closed her eyes, her toes curling and she gasped out. The dildo hitting her g-spot over and over, sending her into a wild orgasm. "A-ah.. fuck!" she cried out. "I.. want to be banged by four guys at once! I want two dicks in each hole!" She cried out, "Oh god." She felt herself grow weak from the constant and sudden pleasure that overwhelmed her, she felt ashamed but he made it feel so good.

Thomas groaned, his own orgasm growing close he dropped the woman onto her ass and back. With a loud grunt he came and came all over her naked body. Not stopping until it looked like she'd spilled a paint can on her face and tits. Leaving her lying in a puddle of cu he took out a hundred dollars in one and "Made it rain" on top of her. Smirking he leaned over and aid, "Oh I have a feeling we'll be getting to be the best of friends soon striperella, see you tomorrow night, I'd start studying my turn ons and offs from your husband, might make it easier for you in the future."

He got dressed and walked out, leaving her to collect herself at her leisure.

She gasped as he dropped her onto the floor and soon he came onto her, she closed her eyes. Though she looked up just as he dropped a hundred dollars on her and she swallowed. She looked up to him and then to the side as he spoke. Soon he got dressed and exited the small room and she breathed in lightly. She closed her eyes and she shook her head as she laid on the floor. Wanting to cry but yet... she was amazed at how good he was at making her cum. She stood up slowly, shakily as she got herself cleaned up and dressed and picked up the money. He'd be in again tomorrow? She knew that if she fucked up at any time he would send the video, she'd have to be more willing to please him now and she sighed as she left the room to finish out her shift before she left for the night.

The next night Thomas was their with a bag. She was told by the manager he'd paid for her whole shift. Gentle probing of her husband would learn her some of his inks. He was into feet, moved tight skimpy clothing, dirty talking and light to heavy bondage. He loved to humiliate and degrade as well. He also loved to give spankings. Thomas was wearing a similar suit but this one was creme with a purple shirt. He was naked by the time she reached the private room. He smirked at her, his dick half erect.

Back
Top Bottom