Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uncle Eric's little angel (Ageplay plot inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with some other varied "Ageplay" requests posted in the past (and still interested in) I am craving a naughty little girl...

The perfect candidate would be as young as you want within BM regulations and already very interested in sex. Perhaps she's a virgin, perhaps not. Maybe she has been planning on giving that to her uncle ever since she was old enough to know what virginity was.

Her hidden desire however isn't just to have a lot of sex, but to seduce her doting Uncle Eric. He's a great guy who loves his niece immensely, never having kids of his own he thinks of her as being as close to that as anyone... Which makes her want the taboo relationship all the more.

Her parents go out of town and he is asked to stay with her for the week. Little does this respectable man know what she has in store for him. Be warned...he won't jump at the chance to bang her just because she's a hot young thing that comes onto him...she has to make him succumb to his primal side before he'll even look at her like the little hottie she is.

**Update**
If you don't want to take forever to get your Uncle Eric going...just say so..more smut is sometimes better. I'll probably go for it without issue but the wait is also part of the story so again, don't expect it to just happen right away.

Are you game for a long term RP that won't get any sex for at least the first bunch of replies.

A little about me:

★I'm a guy and not interested in MxM in any form.
★I'm open to a point in roleplay types but be warned, I'm not a good match for fandom, as the shows and movies and books and such that I enjoy aren't the kind that usually make good fandom.
★My times available vary so I can not promise certain times to be here, though they do seem to be fairly regular on certain days.
★I am open to other items, but my ultimate fave RP is an Ageplay sometimes combined with incest. (I do play the typical 'Daddy/Daughter' but I prefer 'Uncle/Niece') but even so, it doesn't have to involve incest.
★I don't play Sub well at all, though I don't mind playing opposite an energetic, equal power character.
★I don't mind being a Dom, but I will rarely be an abusive dom..you'd have to catch me in a VERY horny mood to get more than some rough sex.
★i like my partners to be anywhere from "innocent" to "working on a streetcorner".
★I LOVE a petite form in sexy, nearly revealing clothing...stuff that could be bought in any clothing store but short or low cut where it counts. Young girls in either strapped heals or wedges with ribbon like straps, really does something to me...never figured out why, but yeah...it does.
★I prefer to write as much as will work in a reply as long as it doesn't step on my partners toes...therefore if the story calls for it, the reply may very well include only a few sentences, but rarely and only if it fits the story the best...I make the same consideration for my RP partners.

PM's are great, threads optional, YIM possible as well.

RE: Are you a naughty little girl?

DirtyOldMan said:
Also....

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for some fast paced, action packed smut. For these I don't mind PM's but IM's would be better since they don't have to go past that moment (optional of course, but not expected)

If you're interested in being a young teen that either waits in a mens bathroom stall for the first guy to come in and use her as a cumdump, or perhaps you're a comon street whore who is skipping school to "Sell your wared" outside the bar on the corner. Whatever your preference. It's not something that needs a plot, just a good imagination and basic physical description of each member of the RP...multiple characters are fine by me. I can play a few or you can. (Male will always be hetero, females can choose that or Bi)

I have YIM, MSN and Google Talk got these if not in PM's

Oh and... BUMP!

RE: Are you a naughty little girl? (Ageplay plot inside)

Somehow people get interested, then before we get a good plot, they disapear. Is anybody interested in this for a good storyline? (Updating a bit)

RE: Uncle Eric's little slut (Ageplay plot inside)

♥Mmmmm you sound delicious!♥
Bump because you make me hot!

I think I might be able to help you. I'm a new roleplayer, but I think I write relatively well. My characters are always on the younger, kinky side. I like lots of smut in my roleplays, although that's negotiable.

Here's my RH: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Trisha%20Melo

You look like you could use a bump and you've always been good to sweet Candie! ♥

Still open for business. As long as you're not going to dissapear after the first coupling or before it happens thinking that I didn't mean what I said about making it hard to get him.

Bump because this has the potential to be so many different things! (And all of them make me horny. heh)

Back after a while away. Time available changes.. but looking for this again!

Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom