Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling YA Authors

WriteMood

Super-Earth
Calling all YA authors, we are open for submission! http://lycaonpress.com/ The sister of Breathless Press will be launching on June 1st and our doors are open to out of house authors starting NOW.

D. Krieger
Managing Editor
Breathless Press

When you say "writing caps on," does this mean you want our stories to be written in all uppercase letters? o-o​

Lycaon Press, opened their doors on June 1st and are currently and actively seeking submissions to join and flesh out its team of authors. We have need for the following lines:

Get Steamed!: All Steam Punk, All the time.

Shifterized: Where all the cool shifters are.

Realms: Whether it's high fantasy, or just plain fantastical, here's where you will find it!

Our Future is...: Predicting the future can be hard work! Good thing science can help out...

Parawho?: If it's not a shifter, it's here.

If you have any questions, or want to pitch your story, please e-mail me at deadra.krieger@breathlesspress.com I have been put in charge of acquisitions of Lycaon Press, as well as certain lines of Breathless Press, so I am very able to answer any questions you might have. If you want to just send me a pm on here, you are more than welcome to do that too.

D. Krieger

Back
Top Bottom