Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faeron's Avarice (Oburi x Karo)

Oburi

Super-Earth
Faeron had big dreams paired with big aspirations. The only problem was he lacked any semblance of talent to exploit. He dreamed of becoming the land's greatest Archmage, up there with the heroes like Rembrandt, King-mage of Hope, Talaryn the Magnificient, and Vonarius, the battle-warden of the crystal coast famous for repelling hordes of ravenous ogre-kin all by himself.

He dreamed of power, period. Power over his fellow peers, over his teachers, and over law. He was something of a black sheep among his high elven brethren. Reclusive, vile, hateful. Mortius his mentor had down right refused to teach him any more of the sacred art of magic, for fear he would use this power for wrong. And he was correct. Haughty and arrogant Faeron would enslave the world if he had the means. That was why he had broken in to Mortius' study and stolen several tomes of power from the high mage, to delve into the secret arts by himself for his own selfish goals.

As he turned the pages of a dusty old spellbook he came across incantations to summon devils. He didn't know exactly how the spell worked, but he was desperate enough to invoke the spell first, ask questions later. These dark beings had the things he desired, even if he was ignorant of their end game. In all truth, the thoughts that ran through his head would be to enslave the devil as a minion himself, and not to strike a bargain with it. The only failsafe he had however was his oak staff which he knew, at the very least, how to shoot fireballs out of the gleaming gem seated on the tip.

With the ritual underway he heard the howls of lost souls all around him, the distinct spectral wind of magic turning the air, and a portal between realms opening. His face cracked into a devious grin, "Yes, I summon you! Come forth!!" The young mage slammed the butt of his staff on the ground, excited at the first real step forward he had taken in a while.

Mortals and their foolish games.

They never really knew what they were getting into. Even the most powerful, the most prepared, never won. They never did. It was hard to imagine why they still tried.

Greed, power, fame, wealth...all of these things were worth such a hefty price to these pitiful creatures.

Oh, Tiferet had had her eye on this one for a while. Already foul and corrupt, he needed only a push to be sent tumbling down the dark path to the abyss. It wasn't just luck that had allowed him to steal away with such powerful spell books, but he didn't need to know that. It was much more fun when they thought they had the upper hand.

The room heated up suddenly, a hot, smokey stench permeated the air. Something akin to the smell of sulfur and brimstone hung in the air as a figure stepped through the portal.

She...wasn't what many might expect for such a fiendish being. If it wasn't for the crimson wings folded at her back and gleaming fangs, she could have passed for an exceptionally striking human woman.

Dressed in dark metal armor, armed with two dangerous blades on her gauntlets, she met Faeron's gaze with her own burning, ember eyes and a smirk that could be described as nothing less than devlish.

"What is it that you summon me for, mortal?" She asked as she took a few slow, measured steps towards him, her voice low and seductive.

Faeron shuddered slightly at the devil's introduction, now less courageous in the being's presence. Still, he stood semi-resolute, raising his voice up and waving his staff threatingly. "I am the -great- mage Faeron." He started, embellishing his name and status of course. He at least wanted to seem threatening. "Even though I am great I am not as great as I can be, oh evil one."

The mage decided to go less on the enslaving aspect of this summoning, as to save his life. It was clear the demon was serious and it was best not to overstep his boundaries, at least not yet. "You are here for one reason: to make me King of this land, and the -greatest- mage that has ever lived. Preferably both, and preferably soon." The naivety of this man knew no bounds, really. Here he was commanding an agent of darkness. But here came the kicker. "I offer up my soul to you in exchange." To Faeron his soul was as useless as a beached whale.

It served no purpose to him and he surely wouldn't miss it when it was gone. He was comfortable and stood proudly, trying to impress the luscious being before him. She was more appealing to him than he thought a demon ought to be. His mind raced with carnal thoughts in her presence. His lip turns into a subtle grin as he adds on finally, "And whatever else you require, of course." Making a subtle yet lewd suggestion to her. He was able bodied for a young magician, not too scrawny and not to bulky. He had once trained to be the world's greatest warrior, of course. But had grown bored of that endeavor especially after losing his first couple duels.

Turning to magic he found it much more relevant in his lust for strength and dominion. Particularly due to shortcuts like these.

She quirked an eyebrow as he spoke. That had been easier than she had thought. Usually it took some time to really get a good hold on someone's soul, but here he was, offering it up without so much as a bat of an eye. A great mage. Lies. All of them. She had seen many truly great mages in her day, and this was not one of them. No matter, though. Let him think what he want.

She said nothing for a while as she paced around the room, sizing him up like a predatory beast.

"What I require is of little importance here." she said, her voice a light, rumbling purr as she spoke. "You are the one who summoned me, correct? As as that goes, that means that I am in your service." She paused, and cast a sideways glance to him. "But, I'm sure you already knew that." she said, her voice calm and level as she spoke. That...wasn't exactly how things worked, but it would be much more fun to lure him into a false sense of security first. It put her at a great advantage that he had already offered his soul up as payment for her aid, but she needed a bit more. There was time, though. She had nothing but time.

"I am more than willing to aid you, but it will not be instant. I am not that powerful. But if you do as I say, you will be sitting on a throne before you know it."

Faeron grinned wildly. With the power she would give him, he could only imagined what he could accomplish. "That's right, you are bound to my command, aren't you?" He grinned even more under the false sense of control she had given him. How like a devil. He listened intently to what she said, frustered that he would not be made powerful immediately, "Bah, I get one of the weak ones." He huffs. "Where is the arch demons of the underworld? The Pitlords of unimaginable power? I have an agenda I need to fulfill, girl."

He growled lightly clutching his staff. "I suppose I can wait... but it had better to be worth my while." Now the dangerous aspect of the man was made apparent. Even if she was a devil he would stab her in the back at the first chance he got even at the slightest hint of a benefit. He had at least, read the safe word of which all hell's creatures were bound to depart by. An angelic mantra so effective it gave the high elf a small ace in the hole, at least. She was also bound to play his game as she couldn't rightly take his soul until her end was fulfilled.

Perhaps as a last fit of rebellion he would fight her on that bit, at the end. Once she had made him powerful. "What is your name? What am I to know you by?" The mage couldn't find the name of the devil he had just summoned in his tome. It was in a language he could not decipher. Here they were, in Faeron's tower. A small spire that sat on the ridge that looked out into the Tundran Sea. His piles of documents and magical journals were stacked high and his comfortable bed rested in a corner with an outlooking, wide window.

There was a fireplace here, burning warmly, and some magical creatures the mage had captured in similiar attempts at obtaining their powers. A caged fairy named Nebula, a voidling creature named Xeran, that looked like octopus. Also many other strange artifacts resided in his abode.

"The pitlords and arch demons are taking care of more important things than fiddling in the affairs of second-rate wizards." She said pointedly. "I can assure you, I am not weak. I can give you what you desire, but you must give me a bit of time." she said.

"Think of it this way; if we send you hurtling to power right now, not only will you not know what to do with it all, but people will be angry and suspicious. Hostile takeovers never really end well, trust me." she said pointedly, as if she had some great experience in the field.

She at once eyed the fireplace, and stretched out on the hearth like an overgrown housecat. Crimson wings spread out beneath her, and though a few ended up in the brightly burning fire, she didn't seem to notice, nor did the feathers seem to singe or burn. "My name is unimportant, but you may call me Tiferet if you so choose." she said. "I forgot how cold it is up here. I would appreciate if you could keep the fire going for me while I'm here."

Faeron's face gets red with anger. Second-rate, he stated spitefully in his head. He had to stop himself from having an outburst. Even if it was true the insult was a blow to him. "Respect me, wench!" He blurted out, raising his staff and eliciting crackling bolts of thunder from it's jeweled tip. Another reason he never made it in any mage's guild was due to his volatile nature. The lightning zapped into various corners of the room, none coming to hit Tiferet, since he was not skilled enough to channel magic in a meaningful, nonexplosive way.

Appeased for now his face returns to it's former color and concedes to her point. "Fine, fine, we'll do it your way." He watches her move to the fireplace and nods at her request, "And done." He says. If she wanted the fire he would keep it going. That must have been some strange demonic trait, bathing in fire like that. Of course he could only imagine she was home in the flames given the nature of her world over his. Faeron yawns and shuffles over to his bed falling down in a heap. Summoning his new business partner left him a little ragged. "Second-rate.... feh." He mutters.

He was already proving to be quite the interesting man to work with. If therewas one thing she was sure of, it was that she would have her fair share of fun with this man before their deal was finished. Watching the lightning spark across the room, leaving a few scorch marks on the walls in its wake. A subtle smirk worked its way to the devil's lips. Yes, this would be interesting, indeed. All of his shouting and commanding seemed to have little effect on her.

"Of course we'll do it my way." She replied, turning to stretch out on her back. As he spoke, she sat up and began removing her armor. Though it was scant, leaving much of her skin exposed, it looked heavy and uncomfortable nonetheless. Breastplate, gauntlets, and shoulder guard were removed, leaving her in just the soft, inky black leather clothing she wore, boots, a long cloth hanging around her hips, and a band tied around her chest to keep herself covered. "If there's nothing else for today, planar travel is rather exhausting, so I think I'd like to get some rest."

Faeron grumbles and raises his hand in the air, a signal that said, "Carry on." He had more questions for the female but now was probably the time to rest as she had suggested. "There is room in my bed, Teferit, dear.... " He offered with a smirk.

Before she could respond he gets up and shrugs as if he wouldn't care either way. He sets his staff to the side and lowers all the lamps to a dim glow. The lamps at his workstations, on the window sils, even the wall lights. "I don't know where you were planning on sleeping but my bed is just as good as the floor,no?" Here he throws another log into the fire to let that burn throughout the night, then shuffles back to work station, closing the tomes and organizing his work to put away.

When he was finished he steps over to his bed and opens his robes, hanging it up on a wrack. His body was lean and muscled, surprisingly for a mage, and his chest was worked with the endowments of a fighter. A strong, manly look to his upper body. Not to mention the fact that his meat was out for the demoness' eyes to appraise, a fact he seemed none too worried over, even grinning. He slept naked so he doesn't make a big deal out of it but slides under the covers and prepares to sleep... or not. Determining how things went.

Tiferet looked up to him. Of course a bed would be far more comfortable than the brick slabs in front of the fire, even if it was pleasantly warm there. She could always return to the welcome heat at a later time. She watched him work, cleaning and readying himself for bed.

It was no secret that devil could be beings of great lust, and Tiferet was no exception. Besides, she had seen the way Faeron had been eying her, not at all subtly. It would take a fool to see past what it was he desired.

However, she made no move to leave the hearth as he undressed, simply stretched out on the warm stone. She was patient. She could wait for the best moment to move.

Not long after Faeron had slipped under the covers, there was the quiet rustling of feathers as Tiferet sat up. Without so much as a word, his covers were pulled back, and the devil slid underneath next to him, her skin warm from the heat of the fire as she pressed her body up against his. "This is what you wanted, yes?" She whispered into his ear, her voice laced with a soft, sensual purr.

Faeron had huffed, seeing the girl would not take the bait. Then finally he heard her raise up from the hearth and slide under the thick black blanket with him. A part of him wanted to squeal with delight as the vixen pressed up against him, her ass against his naked crotch. He smooths his hands over her thigh and hip, his hand slipping beneath the simple cloth she wore to rub her pussy. He had never slept with a demon before so the whole episode would prove to be quite entertaing. Especially as one as captivating as Teferit.

His cock began to grow, pressing against her asscheeks, warmed up by the rush of fluid to it and her warm body. The mage sticks his face in the crook of her shoulder's, kissing her neck, "How did you guess?" He teased.

She purred again, a light rumble from deep in her chest as his hand roved over her body, and up her thigh. She wore nothing under the cloth, allowing him easy access to her smooth pussy. She yielded easily to his touches, rolling her hips foward to meet his hand and her head to the side to allow him access to the soft skin of her throat.

"You're quite obvious, you know.' She teased right back. All it would take would be the right movement of her wings to block him from her completely, but she kept them tightly folded at her back. Her hips ground against his hand, and she bit down on her lip as she let out a tiny moan. "Not that I mind; sometimes I find playing games to be tiresome. It's been a long time since I"ve been bedded by a mortal..."

Faeron smirks, "Maybe I find games to be tiresome, too?" He had the devil right where he wanted her he thought. "How does this vixen like her cock?" He asks, wanting to know what position she wanted to be fucked in. He lifts up her leg slightly after he is through fingering her soft flesh. They were wet with her juices. His cock slides in between her thighs and the leg is dropped, letting it close in on the member as he pushes it back and forth, grinding up against her thighs and pussy sexually.

He unravels the binds from around her chest, more or less rippnig the fabric off and throwing it to a nondescript corner of the room. He would strip her yet and have his way with her.

She was already moaning with his touches, her hips rolling up to meet his hands as he touched and toyed with her, sighing in slight frustration as he pulled away. "Mmm...however you want to give it to me." she replied, letting out another low groan as she felt his cock pressed against her, sizable enough for her to lick her lips slightly in anticipation. "I like being surprised."

The cloth came off easily enough, leaving her ample breasts exposed to him. She grabbed his hand at once, and brought it up to her chest, urging him to grope and grasp at her eagerly.

The man enjoyed how easy she was to please and how she melted at his touch. When she pulled his hand up to her chest he smirked and gave her breast a firm squeeze, rolling it in his palm as his cock jutted out from between her thighs and grinded her.

He thinks for a moment, before digging his other hand underneath the devil's body and wrapping it around her to squeeze at her left breast and lift her up slightly. Similiarly, he carries her body on top of him, his cock still resting between her thighs. With his right hand now he guides himself in her warm crevice and grins, "Up for anything, hmm? I like that."

He squeezes through her tightness before being all the way in and starts his slow rhythym of pumping into the demon girl, filling her up with his thick piece of meat and bouncing her with his strokes. His right arm taken to holding her legs together at the bend at the back of her knees, locking them in place.

She arched her back up as she was moved on top of him, a rush of air filling the corner of the room as her wings flared out. She looked down to him, red eyes practically smoldering in the dim light of the room. She remained fairly still as he guided his cock inside of her, earning another quiet moan from the devil.

As he began to thrust into her, she leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders. Her hips rolled against his, grinding against him as he pushed inside of her. She leaned down, her breath warm against his neck as she whispered into his ear. "JUst lie still...let me ride you. I promise you'll enjoy it." Her tongue flicked out across his ear playfully, her voice low and husky, laced with lust and desire.

Karo said:
She arched her back up as she was moved on top of him, a rush of air filling the corner of the room as her wings flared out. She looked down to him, red eyes practically smoldering in the dim light of the room. She remained fairly still as he guided his cock inside of her, earning another quiet moan from the devil.

As he began to thrust into her, she leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders. Her hips rolled against his, grinding against him as he pushed inside of her. She leaned down, her breath warm against his neck as she whispered into his ear. "JUst lie still...let me ride you. I promise you'll enjoy it." Her tongue flicked out across his ear playfully, her voice low and husky, laced with lust and desire.

Faeron trusted the devil to his pleasure and nodded, relaxing as he lay back, letting her grinding against the rod impaled inside her pussy with a smirk. It was his turn to moan for how good it felt now as they changed pace and she started to take the control for herself, his hands simply resting on her hips.

"It's all your's" He says and smirks. He watches her breasts move with each subtle motion, losing himself to the esctacy and surrendering himself to the pleasure. Her pussy grasped his rod so tightly it only aroused him more, made his cock more rigid and eager to cum inside her. He shuddered slightly at her breathy expulsion but in a good, pleasured way, enticed by it as she also licked his ear with a lascivous tongue.

She kept eye contact with him the entire time, her gaze filled with an almost predatory lust. She was in no rush, her movements slow and measured as she ground her hips against him. She could feel his cock inside of her, stretching and filling her, sliding deeper inside of her as she rocked her hips back.

Soon, she was panting lightly, her skin coated in a light sheen of sweat. She had been relentless, never once stopping the slow rocking of her hips as she rode him. Still, she kept her movements slow and measured, listening to him moan below her.

Finally, she began to pick up the pace, if only subtly. She pulled the thrusts deeper, her movements quicker and more deliberate as she felt him growing closer to orgasm.

Faeron was entrapped by her movements, his heart rate beginning to quicken as she bounced and grinded over him. No effort was wasted on her part as she caused his dick to tense up and shoot hot globs of cum inside her, the feeling making the high elf moan with delight.

The way she stared at him while fucking him was so.... intriguing. He was breathing hard, completely satisfied, the pleasureful feeling washing all across his loins and the rest of his body. Then he pulls the demon's head down and kisses her, hard. A sort of reward for pleasuring him so completely.

If he knew the sexual appetite of these little demoness' he would have summoned one a long time ago. One thing was for sure, she sure knew how to please a cock.

She let out a tiny little moan as he released inside of her, stilling for a moment as the hot liquid spilled inside of her. She paused while he caught his breath, her eyes still locked on his. Her chest heaved with each breath she took in, and her wings sat half-flared at her back, every muscle in her body clearly on edge.

She licked her lips as she stared down at the mage, and a smirk made its way to her face. "Was that all?" She asked with a sigh, then rolled off of him, stretched out on her side. "I always forget, how long do you mortals take before you're ready to go again?" she asked casually as she adjusted her feathers, preening her wings like a prideful bird, making sure each one was in just the right place before folding them tightly at her back again.

Faeron narrows his eyes at the tease, "Was that... all!?" He grits his teeth. "Where is my staff!" After several moments of flailing around angrily he spots his staff far out of his reach and growls, giving up. It was easy to get the high elf worked up and he might have even outright attacked her soon due to his angry nature.

Smoldering he says, "You demons, hah. With your seductive ways. Trying to squeeze me for every drop of my love juice, I won't have it!" He wasn't used to having his potency or what have you in question, "It'll be ready when it's ready!" He huffs, pulling the covers over him. Though he was angry it wasn't entirely out of the question to entice him for more sexual activities. That was the thing with males of any race even if they seemed like they wanted no more a few quick rubs would always change that along with a husky and seductive drop in voice tone.

And he was certainly not immune to either of those things.

Yes, he was fun indeed. The entire time he raged, Tiferet lay sprawled out next to him, her head propped up on her hand. A bemused smirk graced her lips, and she only broke eye contact with him to make a show of adjusting her feathers once again. A vain creature, indeed, she tossed a loose bit of crimson hair from her eyes as she listened to Faeron fume and seethe at her words.

As he covered himself up, Tiferet moved over to him, and weaseled her way under the covers next to him. Her skin was still warm and flushed as she pressed herself up against his back. Her breath was hot on the back of his neck as she spoke, her voice hardly more than a low whisper. "You wouldn't leave a lady all pent up like this, would you?" she purred, then grabbed his hand, and forcefully pulled it between her legs, letting his fingers touch the wet, sensitive skin of her pussy.

His emerald gaze sweeps to the side, silently looking over his shoulder to Tiferet. His hand was pulled between her legs and once he felt her pussy he seemed to melt, all hints of frustration tossed away. He had to admit her pussy was wonderful as he closed his eyes and felt it's smoothness, he became drawn into her trap once again. There was something about the smell of her sweet arousal also that turned on the High Elf magician, and made her hard to resist.

He turns around, a light smile on his face, "Hm, I suppose you're right. I will take care of you, darling... worry not." He says, his hand starting to move of his own will, pleasuring Tiferet with his fingers, rubbing her slit and then spreading her open while plunging a digit into her hole. "So, what do you require of me to do?" He says with a smirk, wanting to know if there was any way she would like to be pleasured.

(Sorry for the late reply! I've been crazy busy the last week or so)

Tiferet purred, and as soon as his fingers started to move, she pulled her hand away from his, and let him work at his own pace. Humans were so easy to manipulate, but in cases like this, she wasn't going to complain. Her appetite was near insatiable at times, and whatever she could get from the human would be improvement.

"I'll leave the details to you." She chuckled, and rolled onto her back. She let her wings flare out behind her, taking up near the entire bed with their width. "If you're doing a poor job I will be sure to let you know.'

Back
Top Bottom