Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts: A Second Prophecy. Profile Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star

Name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Appearance:

Magical Skills and Abilities:

Intellect, general skill or lack of skill in any specific

Spell List:

In list form, please note -all- of the spells that person has learnt up to date. Obviously the Headmaster is going to know a ton of them, a Sixth year will know less than a Seventh, and a Seventh far less than an adult witch or wizard; Death Eaters will most likely know mostly hexes, curses, jinxes and such whilst the Order Members will now DADA and defensive spells.

History:

House: Gyffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or 'Graduate' please.

Position: For a Professor, Headmaster, auror ect, please apply here. The rest of your profile must be good. For the other two founding members of the Second Order, also apply here. My character is also one of said three founding members.

Year: 16/17 = Sixth year, 18/19 = 7th year for students. Anything older must be a Professor, Death Eater, or Adults.

--- --- --- --- ---​

Code:
[center]
[font=century gothic][i][b]Name:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Gender:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Age:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Sexuality:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Personality:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Appearance:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]Magical Skills and Abilities:[/b][/i][/font]

Intellect, general skill or lack of skill in any specific 

[font=century gothic][i][b]Spell List:[/b][/i][/font]

In list form, please note -all- of the spells that person has learnt up to date. Obviously the Headmaster is going to know a ton of them, a Sixth year will know less than a Seventh, and a Seventh far less than an adult witch or wizard; Death Eaters will most likely know mostly hexes, curses, jinxes and such whilst the Order Members will now DADA and defensive spells.

[list]
[*]
[/list]

[font=century gothic][i][b]History:[/b][/i][/font]

[font=century gothic][i][b]House:[/b][/i][/font] Gyffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or 'Graduate' please.

[font=century gothic][i][b]Position:[/b][/i][/font] For a Professor, Headmaster, auror ect, please apply here. The rest of your profile must be good. For the other two founding members of the Second Order, also apply here. My character is also one of said three founding members.

[font=century gothic][i][b]Year:[/b][/i][/font]First year is site limit, second is thirteen to fourteen, third is fourteen to fifteen, fourth is fifteen to sixteen, fifth is sixteen to seventeen, sixth is seventeen, final year is eighteen,  Anything older must be a Professor, Death Eater, or Adults.

Name: Victoria 'Tori' Anderson

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Tori is a rebellious tomboy, she’s the bad girl and does what she wants, when she wants. but she is also very outgoing with her clothing. She's very kooky and spunky and odd sometimes.

Appearance:
10682703_tml.jpg
she is 5'5 and is curvaceous for a tomboy. Also she is a natural blonde but often dyes her hair either black or brown.

Magical Skills and Abilities: Besides the fact that she is addicted to jinxes, she has a talent for herbology, potion making, and flying/levitation spells.

Spell List:
  • Densaugeo - Enlarges Teeth (fave for pranks on teachers!)
  • Expecto Patronum - Conjures a Patronus or spirit guardian (her's is a wolf)
  • Flipendo - Knocks an object backwards
  • Incendio - Starts a fire (WARNING: SHE IS A PYRO!)
  • Reducto - Blasts solid objects aside
  • Serpensortia - Produces Snake
  • Sonorus - Amplifies voice
  • Alohomora - Opens locks
  • Bombarda - Causes a small, locally contained explosion.
  • Flagrate - Allows the user to write or draw in the air with fire
  • Levicorpus - Turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
  • Liberacorpus - “Liberates”, or frees a body that has been caught up by the levicorpus spell
  • Quietus - Makes things quiet, used to muffle "Sonorus"
  • Vulpes Accersi - Summons her pet fox, Gin

History: Not much is known about her, except that she is a muggle born witch.

House: RavenClaw (has no clue as to how she got into this one though)

Position: Resident Tomboy

Year: Fourth

Summoning a pet fox is an extremely powerful Transfiguration spell, nowhere near the type a fourth year could cast. I'm also not sure a fourth could cast Patronus unless they were extra special like The Trio.

Other than that, picture doesn't work.

Name: Drake Vorgilon

Sexuality: hetero

Personality: he is very social. Drake loves to mess with people so his transfiguration spells are his favorite. He may be a prankster but he is very smart which some teachers say makes it worse. His mixture of knowledge and craftiness makes him one of the best pranksters in Hogwarts.

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/122729_1222761860845_full.jpg

Magical Skills and Abilities: great transfiguration skills, low defense skills( maybe able to block a stupefy if he can focus enough. Has good alchemy skills. Great knowledge of all fields of magic(doesn't mean he can do it though). Can use spells by thinking them.

Spell List:
Drakon: turns Drake into a dragon like form http://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+human+/Al_the_sodacan/Dragon-Human.jpg
Frago: turns people into a neko( a cat tail and ears)
Craftario: turns himself into a werewolf http://www.legend-game.de/images/monster/Hellwolf_big.jpg
Frak: gives Drake wings http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20angel%20wings/Okii-Doki/AIROpeningA_LongVer__BD-BOX1280x-1.jpg
Futa: says it all in the name
groki: enlarges body parts( can make a fist grow and pretty much any part of the body)

history: he was just an average wizard with a talent for pranks.

House: Ravenclaw

Position: prankster

year: 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom