Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conflicting Personas

Blake moaned as her hand slowly consumed his cock and began enticing him even farther. His fingers we now deep inside her slit, rubbing the inner walls of her pussy and his thumb caressing her clit hoping to provoke a reaction out of her. Finally after a little kneading and foreplay, he spins her around pressing her back against the wall and lifting her legs in the air around his waist. He looked down for only a second but he could see her hole, begging to be filled and aching for his cock. He did his duty and obliged, spreading his legs and lightly driving his cock between her legs spreading he wide around him.

Caelan chuckled a bit as she heard him moan, her hand running up and down his cock. A moan escaped her as his thumb played with her clit and his fingers rubbed the depths of her dripping pussy. It only last for a few minutes though before he turned her around and presssed her against the wall. She didn't fight back as he lifted her legs up and she wrapped them around his waist. It wasn't something she was going to doubt, she wanted him just as much as he wanted her, she wanted this. Louder in volume, another moan escaped her as his cock slid into her slick folds and inside of her. "Blake..." she moaned out his name in pleasure.

He moans one last time as he drives harder and harder into her pussy. pushing deep inside her, he can feel her tightening and releasing around her as her thighs move in rhythm, and it makes him absolutely crazy. He couldnt help but feel guilty about this, after all he hated this stupid girl.. but dammit her body was amazing and the sex was amazing so far. He pushed the silly concept out of his head and craned his neck forward nibbling on her neck as he continued thrusting hard inside her. He grabs her hands in his and presses them against the wall behind her further solidifying his grip and momentum in penetrating his lusted partner.

((My apologies for not responding nor being on for so long. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get on much more than once a week for a couple of hours. I'm not sure when this will change, sorry.))

Caelan let out another loud moan, though her thoughts were a bit distracted. She always got so annoyed and pissed off by this guy and yet... It confused her beyond belief. Blake had always turned her on admittedly but this was different, right now it was almost as if she... No, no, no. That wasn't possible. She would never have feelings for an annoying jerk like him. Another moan escaped his lips met her neck and his thrusts became harder. His hand grabbing hers made her blush slightly which made no sense at all either, after all, they were in the middle of having sex and him simply holding her hand made her blush? What. The. Fucking. Hell.

Back
Top Bottom