Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conflicting Personas

TimeTraveler

Planetoid
Caelan ran down the court and jumped, tossing the basketball at the hoop. It hit the backboard but didn't go in. She sighed, running a hand through her short reddish brown hair. Stupid Blake. Why the hell did she have to work with him of all people?! That stupid, annoying, playboy, hot... Wait what? "Ugh! No Caelan, bad thoughts!" she shouted at herself. Pretty much everyone had gone home since it was after school but she'd stayed to shoot some hoops and try to calm down.

Blake was tired of school. He wanted nothing to do with the stuffy class rooms, or the obnoxious girls, or worst of all- the asshole kids he had to deal with on a daily basis.. They were below him and he knew it, and best of all the patches on his Senior year varsity jacket said so. He was looking forward to unwinding by throwing a few footballs at the catching net in the gymnasium and blowing off some steam. Still though- he couldnt get this girl out of his head... this "Caelan" girl who he had interaction with before and wasn't all too fond of, but still he couldnt help but envision her curves in his mind, her ass in his hands, and her clothes on the floor-

"psht yea right" he says in a sarcastic voice, turning the handle on the gym door- "this bitch"

He opens the door and sees none other than Caelan throwing a basketball (poorly) inside- It's too late now and she's sure to notice him...

"Uhh!" Caelan shouted, obviously annoyed. "Why the fucking hell can't I concentrate?!" she suddenly halted, basketball in hand when she noticed that she was no longer the only one in the gym. "Oh great, it's you," she muttered sarcastically. "What's Mr. Playboy annoyance doing here?" she questioned. "Get bored of nearly every girl in school clinging to you?" she chuckled, smirking as she turned and shot the basketball at the hoop, swish, in went in. She ran up and grabbed the ball, dribbling back down the court a bit before taking another shot.

He couldnt believe this... Blake had nearly turned around and left until Caelan made her smart ass comment, to which he retorts

"No, have you gotten tired of being subpar at everything you come in contact with?"

He knew his reply wasn't snippy, but he didn't care he just wanted to get under her skin. He walks to the opposite side of the court and flairs his eyebrows as she made her basket to which he comments

"Nice shot, bet you couldnt do it again."

he says with a snap of sarcasm as she scampers towards the hoop, catching himself watching her ass bounce as she jogs to retrieve her ball...
he shakes the cobwebs out of his head, removes his jacket and goes to the utility closet to pull out the net, and bag of footballs.

Caelan let out a growl of frustration, how was it this guy always knew how to piss her off? This idiotic jerk, admittedly he was hot but... Again with those thoughts?! She ran a hand through her light brown bangs in annoyance, her hai was light brown but with blonde highlights from the sun.

At his second comment, she rolled her deep blue eyes. "You do realize that I'm the captain of the basketball team don't you?" she retorted, jumping up and shooting the ball into the hoop, once again making it. "I can make good shots if I want to, I hit wasn't bothering to consent rate before." that was a partial lie. She'd been distracted by thoughts of the very person she was talking to.

"uh huh keep telling yourself that sweetheart, whatever helps ku sleep at night"

He replies laughing knowing he was being his asshole self. He throws three balls into the net dead center bullseye in rapid succession, and begins to sweat. He stops to strip the Polo shirt he was wearing, revealing a guinea tee drapped over his engorged pectoral muscles and giving the smallest hit of a six pack, while making no attempt to hide his large biceps. He glances back to her to see if he can catch her looking while picking up another football.

Caelan glared at him, not bothering to respond and instead choosing to ignore him after a little while, she was starting to get a bit over heated and slipped off her jacket, underneath which she was wearing a light blue tank top. The rest of her outfit was a pair of jean shorts and white sneakers. She glanced over at Blake for a brief moment, quickly looking away. She didn't deny it when she thought it this time, he was definitely hot. Caelan briefly wandered if he'd caught her looking, the thought making her wonder if he was checking her out. Her clothes definitely showed off her curves, as well as her legs. Glancing over her shoulder, she then turned her gaze to the hoop and carefully aimed another shot.

Blake smirked and threw another 2 balls after disrobing. He hadn't looked long enough to notice if she was looking at him, but he heard the rustling of clothing behind him and couldn't contain his curiosity and turned around to see Caelan removing her jacket as well. He watched the sleeves slide past her wrists exposing her torso and hips. He felt his manhood growing inside his tight fitting blue jeans as he examined her ass.. Then her hips.. Then every once in a while a glance at her breasts as she turned and dribbled her ball. Dammit this girl was sexy. But SHE couldn't know that. Not now...

Blake without paying attention tosses one more football at the net with force- but misses his target and the ball bounces back off the net over his head and towards Caelan. His heard skips a beat and he utters the single word "Fuck!" before the ball travels in her direction...

Caelan noticed him glance at her once but she wasn't sure if he actually had. She shot the ball into the hoop just as she heard him swear. Arching an eyebrow, she turned to see the foot ball. She, for the most part caught it, although she winced at the force at which it had come at her with. Tossing it back at him without putting much force behind the throw, she frowned. "What where you're aiming next time," she muttered.

He sighed... His manhood still bulging inside of him as he passes a glance at her rack he replies in a surprisingly sincere voice

"I'm sorry I'll be more careful... Hey so what are we going to do about this damn game we are playog together? What's it about anyway?"

He walks closer to her now will holding his football but relaxed and hoping his erection will die down and go unnoticed...

((ooc: I apologize for typos I'm on my iPhone and it's gettig the best of me))

Caelan blinked, surprise obvious. He'd actually sounded sincere for once, since when did that ever happen. Shrugging it off, she tossed the basketball into the hoop one more time, letting it bounce away, not bothering to go after it. She turned to face Blake, crossing her arms over her chest, well technically under her breasts. She was completely oblivious to the fact that doing so showed off her cleavage. "It's supposed to be a competition of the best athletes from the two chills in town. Apparently the two of us were picked to be the team captains. The rules say that there has to be one female and one male captain for each school," she explained. As she looked at him, her eyes wandered slightly but quickly returned to his face after she noticed that there was a bulge in his pants, her cheeks turning slightly red.

"I see... Well this should be 'fun'..."

He replies with a bit of sarcasm... His eyes widen slightly as she folded her arms, exacerbating her breasts and drawing his attention fully to her chests. The only thought in his mind for a moment was tossin her down ripping that tight blue top off and having his way from there...

"I see well we should probably prepare... I'm gunna hit the shower and then we can discuss from there.. You should do the same"

He says with an exaggerated sniff and a sly smirk across his face... He can already envision her moist body drippin wet in the locker room shower...

Caelan rolled her eyes. "Sure.... 'Fun.'" she said sarcastically, picking up her jacket. "I honestly don't want to spend anymore time with an annoyance like you than needed but it would be best if we discussed it," she agreed. "Good idea. I'll meet you outside the gym okay?" she said before walking off to the girl's locker room.

"humph... Ditto"

He replies, already walking back to bring the balls and net back in the supply closet. He watches Caelan disappear behind the wall and follows behind to his own locker room. He strips down naked wrapping his slightly moist body in a thin towel and proceeds to the boys shower wall. The showers were not separated, but a wall of 10-15 shower heads with drains directly below. He only assumed the girls were the same and he walked up to the closest shower and turned the nozzle.

"god DAMMIT"

he howls, as the water refuses to run. Systematically he checks every shower head with the same result -nothing- He gives up and enters the hallway, hearing the water run from the woman's locker room and seeing the steam poor from inside. He breathes a heavy sigh and enters the washroom

"nothing I haven't seen before anyway..."

Caelan walked into the locker room, slipping out of her clothes and turning on the warm water. The design was the same as in the boy's locker room, about ten or so shower heads in a row. She sighed as the water fell die. Her body, tracing over her curves. So she'd have to work with HIM huh? Well there were worse things that could've happened.

Caelan didn't hear him enter the washroom, she was far too caught up in her own thoughts to notice.

Blake enter the wash room and immediately stops dead as he sees Caelans naked body in front of her... Her auburn hair saturated from the shower and water running down her chest over her exposed nipples, down her stomach and to her bald pussy- his erection never went away but now it was stronger than ever he walked forward and tried to keep his cool, but all he could imagine the the image of turning her around, pressing her against the shower wall and thrusting his cock inside of her body.

"hey listen don't get frightened, but the men's shower is busted and I need to use yours."

Without waiting for a response he proceeds to a shower next to Caelan and removes his towel, his bulging cock exposed for all to see and begins running the water. The ball was in her court now and he was eager to see if she would make a move...

Caelan spun around, her deep blue eyes widening in shock. Her face turned bright red as she blushed, turning back around. She didn't seem like the type to get embarrassed, regardless of how awkward the situation was, but it seemed as though her smart ass comments and sarcasm had abandoned her. "F-Fine..." she mumbled, knowing that even if she'd told him to get out he probably wouldn't of. Her gazed flickered to look at him, turning away when she saw his erect cock. For a moment, her normal attitude returned. "Someone's excited," she muttered with a chuckle.

"cant blame me can you?- I mean yea well don't flatter yourself"

He is losing his cool... This drop dead gorgeous NAKED girl is showering next to him and he is getting weak. Over and over through his mind is just the image.. Her bent over forward taking his cock from behind his hand in her hair holding her head like reins on a horse pounding her harder and harder...

He reaches forward and grabs the soap to wash his chest, and as he does without even thinking, begins rubbing it on her back without being provoked to do so

Caelan rolled her eyes at his remark, simply going back to showering. She felt something come in contact with her back and jumped slightly, turning her head to look at Blake. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" she mumbled.

"relax... Just helping with those hard to reach places...jeez"

He replies as he lightly rubs the soap bar up and down her back. He takes his other hand and lightly traces it up and down her shoulder, arm and back- inching closer to her as he does. As he approaches closer and closer his cock begins to touch the crevasse of her ass, but he doesn't fight it... He's losing the battle with his emotions and the only thing he can think about is seduction. He wants her and he wants her bad. He leans in a places a single soft kiss upon her neck and begins training his hand around her thigh and hip being careful not to go near her breasts or pussy... Yet...

"Should I stop?"

He asks with a very subtle chuckle.. As if he already knew the answer..

Caelan blushed but didnt argue anymore. However she let out a quiet gasp as his hand came into contact with her shoukder an dtrailed downwards as he moved closer. She could feel his erection against her ass. His words an dthe feel of his lips on her bare skin turned he ron more than she'd ever admit to him. Her mind was screaming at her not to give in to her body and emotions but it was a pointless fight. Withinnmoments, her arousal became obvious, her pussy becoming wet and her nipples hardening, both begging for attention. It was only her pride and stubbornness that mad eher unable to tell him not to stop, that she didnt want him to stop.

Blake was over the edge. He had passed the point of no return and he took advantage of the physical signs she was showing to him. He pressed his body forward against hers and tossed the bar of soap down the wall of showers and cupped her breast with his one hand, and began lightly touching her thigh with the other, sinking his teeth softly into her neck, and letting out a single moan of pleasure from his endeavor. He clamps down slightly harder and pushers her body up against the stall wall, pinning her between the linoleum and his own flesh. His cock fully pressed against her ass, now throbbing hard and begging to be serviced. He traces his tongue across her neck and up towards her ear and waits for a sign for his next move...

Caelan gasped as his body pressed against her own, his teeth and lips on her neck driving her crazy and earning him a small moan from the girl. She was caught off guard when he pinned her against the wall, but surprisingly didn't put up a fight. It surprised her, but she wanted this. She wanted him. His erection was still pressed against her ass, a lot more now than the gentle touch it had been earlier. Caelan felt his tongue trace across her neck, heading towards her ear and moaned slightly. "B-Blake..." she blushed, not meaning to say anything, but she'd been unable to hold back the moan of pleasure that escaped her.

Blake could hear and feel his efforts were hitting home. He begins lightly tracing his tongue around her earlobe and upwards where he softly utters

"Why yes, Caelan?"

with a small chuckle that was soft enough to vibrate her ears and send a shiver down her spine. The hand that was lightly touching her thigh was now ever so lightly petting the her pink lips, and at random intervals would twitch suddenly upon her clitoris. That hand that was on her breasts now reaches forward and grabs a hold of her wrist and brings her hand behind her and wraps her fingers around her cock, letting her take the lead from there. It was all he could do to keep from penetrating her right there and now.

Caelan moaned slightly as she felt his tongue on her ear, shivers coursing down her spine at his words. She would've responded but instead all she could do was allow another moan to escape her as his hand began to pet her dripping folds. A small gasp of surprise eminated from her as he grasped her wrist and wrapped her fingers around his cock, making her blush, her face turning bright red. But... She couldn't deny that she desperately wanted this. He was turning her on and it wasn't fair at all that she was the only one recieving any pleasure from the situation. Hesitant and obviously unsure of herself, she slowly began to moved her hand up and down his hard memeber, her fingers still wrapped around it.

Back
Top Bottom