Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Able giggled a little and shook his head. "no, he reminds me of a cop friend that my dad used to bring home when we where little. he was a dirty cop, but he was a good guy and he always brought us candy... he stopped coming around once dad started beating us..." he admitted shaking his head. "i used to hope that he would come back and save us but..." he shrugged. "they say he died in the line of duty but i think Dad shot him because he noticed that mom was being drugged..." he admitted before shaking his head and grinning a little. "but he did make fun of you so that's a good bonus." he admitted with a happy laugh.

the Doctor smiled at Jason and nodded. "good, just be careful what hospital you take her too." he warned calmly. "bring her to mine if you can manage it." he ordered calmly smiling as Ara dozed again before leaving with a few warnings about the drug and informing him not to use it if she woke up dizzy and disoriented because it could have long lasting effects. she woke a few hours later, blinking a little. "Jason?" she asked sleepily as she slowly tried to sit up, groaning as she realized she couldn't, she felt as weak as a new born kitten. it was the drugs still in her system, a top grade muscle relaxant that was what had stopped her contractions, now made it nearly impossible for her to move. "Jason?... i have to pee..." she whined pathetically. "the doctor put a needle in me.. i don't like him..." she complained too tired to really care that she was whining. "and i want applesauce..."

"if he cared for you, he would have noticed."Leo said growling softly about that a good man had been killed just to hide chris's abuse, even if he'd been a dirty cop. "Hey. That's not funny. Only eiri and ara get to make fun of me."He said sulking a little at the idea because it amused him that able was so happy that someone made fun of him, knocking his ego down a few rungs.

"yes?I'm here."Jason said moving over to sit on the edge of the couch,gently stroking her hair as he looked down at her, before helping her up, carryign her to the bathroom so she could pee. "I'm sorry, but you had to get teh needle."He said slightly amused by her whining smiling gently, "And I'll go get applesauce after you lie down again okay?I promise."He said stroking her hair.

Able shook his head. "Tom noticed, i know he noticed... he never said anything out loud but i know he saw the bruises." he admitted shaking his head. "but he was a smart man, he knew better than to confront my dad..." he admitted shaking his head a little before giggling. "i can't tease you?" he asked pouting a little. "what about my and Eiri's moms? can they tease you?" he asked playfully grinning a little. 'besides, it's not MY fault everyone knows your Ara's bitch..." he teased giggling. "just like Eiri is mine... only he doesn't know it yet." he admitted dissolving into happy giggles.

she sighed as he appeared, nuzzling his hand a little before making a face as she was carried. "i can do it!" she complained scowling at him, she HATED to be carried, and protested it always. even when she'd been shot three times and had a broken leg after a sting gone bad she had protested being carried out of the building. she sulked at him still though. "i don't like needles." she complained as she settled herself on the toilette and then stared at him. "... go away, i'm not peeing in front of you!" she ordered, clearly back to her usual bossy self. once he was gone she did her thing and then tried to get up, collapsing onto the floor with another groan. "dammit..." she complained sighing a little. "Jason!... i fell and it's all your fault!" she complained, sulking as she laid there on the floor, glaring at the tub. "and i still want my Applesauce!... and Banana peppers too!"

Leo pouted looking over at him as he pulled into the driveway."Fine. I guess you can tease me."He said sulking a little before sighing, rolling his eyes."I am not ara's bitch!"He protested looking amused as he headed for the house."Eiri's your bitch?I don't think you'd be strong enough to do that."he teased snickering.

jason laughed softly at her protests, helping her into the bathroom before leaving when she told him to. Snickering as he came back in looking down at her as she collapsed."That wasn't my fault. You're the one who had to pee alone."He pointed out before picking her up and walking to the bedroom, settling her in bed kissing her forehead."Just rest. I'll go get you some applesauce and peppers."He said before leaving, the sound of the car pulling out sounding in a few minutes as he left.

Able giggled a little and smirked. "yo SO are." he teased smiling a little. "and i don't have to overpower Eiri, i just have to look sad." he admitted smirking a little. "and he'll do anything i want." he admitted giggling a little before scowling. "except sex apparently, it took me FOREVER to get him to screw me." he complained sulking a little as he looked for Ara's car. "hmm.. Ara's not back yet... we should get a really really big Bow!" he decided grinning happily as he hopped out of the car. "i'm going to go tell Eiri that he has to get me one."

she scowled at him. "don't you laugh at me!" she ordered growling a little as he picked her up and carried her to the couch, smiling at him as he kissed her on the forehead. "and ice-cream too!" she ordered as he left. "and get my clothes from my apartment! you know where the key is!" she ordered, not about to be stuck there with only one pair of clothes. plus it would take him a while to pack everything, and that would give her a chance to decide what to do. there was no phone, she knew that already, and there was no chance that she could write a letter... but if someone saw Jason go into her apartment and getting her things, that would be a clue for Leo to follow.

"He would not.He's not that weak willed."Leo said snickering because he knew it was true. Eiri was just such a sucker over his lover being sad."Well, he was worried about you."Leo pouted out before tilting his head a little, frowning slightly as he looked around before nodding,"Go get eiri. Tell him he needs a bow, and some wrapping paper."He said sounding thoughtful, looking slightly worried that ara wasn't home yet.

Able smirked a little. "oh yes he is!" he teased giggling a little. "especially if i started to cry!" he admitted giggling a little. "but i wouldn't be that cruel." he admitted shaking his head. "Eiri would get upset if i cried." he admitted shaking his head a little as he skipped up the stairs, giggling happily as he pounced on Eiri. "Eri! you have to come downstairs and help us wrap Ara's present! we need a LOT of Wrapping paper and a bow!" he ordered grinning at the other. "also! i want one so you have to get me one! and we have to hurry and get it wrapped before Ara get's home!" he ordered nuzzling the others neck. "hurry hurry!"

"He would be very upset if you cried."He said snickering as he watched the other go inside. Eiri yelped as he was pounced on, swallowing hard as he looked down, smiling as he looked at him."What?Why do we need bows and wrapping paper?And what am I buying?"He asked looking worriedly slightly curious about what got able so excited. Smiling a little as he headed downstairs with him, letting able drag him downstairs.

Able giggled wickedly as Eiri yelped as he dragged the other downstairs to see the new car. "i want one Eiri! you have to get me one!" he ordered giggling eagerly as he started pulling wrapping paper over the car, grinning happily as he started hiding the car from view. "this one is Ara's, but i want one in BLACK!" he admitted as he ran around and around the car with the wrapping paper. "or maybe silver?..." he mused before scowling at them. "you know i'm only sixteen you could HELP!" he complained sulking at them. "we have to wrap it really good so Ara has to WORK at unwrapping it!" he purred gleefully as he rubbed his hands together happily. but they got the car wrapped, and a few hours passed, and Able frowned. "...where is she?" he asked looking at Eiri. "...we should Ara was sleeping when o find her... she shouldn't have been gone this long, she'll go through Leo withdrawals..."

Ara was sleeping when Jason came back, but startled awake at the sound of the door closing, blinking sluggishly as she rubbed her eyes. "mmm Leo?" she asked sleepily before wincing as she remembered she was supposed to be hating him. but Jason would probobly take the wince as a remembrance that she did in fact hate him. "Jason?" she asked blinking at him. "did you get my clothes?" she asked hopefully. "i want to take a shower... bath." she admitted shaking her head. "i stink." she admitted slowly sitting up, taking it easy, not wanting to over tax her sore and weak body. "my head doesn't hurt anymore." she admitted smiling at him. "whatever that doctor did it really worked." then she scowled. "but if he comes near me with another needle i'm going to break him." she warned before smiling at him. "thank you, by the way.. for helping me Jason."

"I do?"He teased looking at the car shaking his head a little."Ara's going to want both of them."He teased smrking a lttle before they both started to work when ordered to, making sure it was well wrapped."No, she was just going into work."Eiri said frowning as he looked around. Leo frowned harder as he finished wrapping, running his fingers through his hair before standing from where he was crouching,"We'll go down and see if she's still at work. Maybe she's doing paperwork or something stupid."

"I did."Jason said smiling as he held up a small bag of clothes, looking slightly worried but realizing that she was okay."I can help you take a bath."He said smiling as he piked her up helping her into the tub as he started to run the bath."Even if he made you feel better?"He tesed smiling slightly, shaking his head slightly."You're welcome.I just hope we can keep leo from finding you."he said gently stroking her hair as the tub filled.

he snickered a little as he shook his head. "yes! i want one and Ara can't have it she has her own!" he complained pouting a little, frowning as he realized Ara wasn't coming back. "yes, we'll... go find her..." he had a very bad feeling. they piled into one of Eriri's cars, Able swallowing thickly as he looked around the City, hoping to see Ara walking down the street in a huff because her Car broke down or something. but even as they pulled up tot he workplace there was no sign of her, even her Car was gone. "... i'll go n and talk tot he security guy." Able decided, being that he was so young and small no one ever thought he was up to something... but security claimed that they hadn't seen her, Jason had done his work well, there was no sign of Ara anywhere.

she smiled and nodded as she saw the bag of clothes, shaking her head. "i can take one myself." she promised him smiling a little. "i'd rather not be naked around a man right now..." she admitted swallowing thickly. "...that's what got me into this mess after all..." she admitted softly, looking sad, so very very sad as she set a hand on her belly before offering Jason a smirk. "he stuck me with a needle, he could have given me a pill." she complained pouting a little as she shook her head a little. "i hope Able and Eiri aren't too worried though..." she admitted frowning a little as she sighed a little. "they'd probobly take Leo's side anyway..." she complained softly as she watched the tub filling, sniffling again as she pulled tears into her eyes. "why does everyone have to betray me?" she demanded starting to cry, feeling so very pleased with herself for her acting skills.

Leo growled, sounding annoyed and frustrated at the knowledge that ara was nowhere. And he was trying very,very hard not to panic. Swallowing hard he was backed out of the parking lot he sighed, heading for Ara's apartment."Maybe she went home to get clothes."he said his voice edged with panic, trying very hard to not freak out. Eiri looked over at him, wrapping his hand around able's, kissing his head."I'm msure she did. otherwise she would have called. she probably hasn't even noticed how much time's past."

Jason sat back on his heels, looking at her, laughing softly."Ah, but it works better in liquid form, you know that. Directly to the bloodstream, not digested."He said looking amused before sighing,"Morvane always sides with Leo, no matter who's really right."he said before pressing a kiss to her head."Not everyone betrays you.I promise I'll always take care of you."He said smiling as he got up, "I'll let you take your bath.Yell when your done."He said before walking out.

Able closed his eyes at the sound of Leo's growl then. "Ara is a very smart girl." he stated suddenly his eyes firm. "she knows how to survive any situation, even if she is trapped somewhere she will be fine." he promised setting a hand on Leo's shoulder, the drops of paint on his hand slowly sinking into Leo's skin and a deep sense of calm and peace and certainty that Ara would be fine filled Leo. Able was calming him down and giving him a chance to think. "lets head to her apartment and ask her neighbors if they saw anything."

she snorted a little. "well.... i still hate him." she decided shaking her head. "it's just not fair." she complained wiping her eyes a little before offering him a shaky smile. "thank you." she muttered gently kissing his forehead before watching him leave, sighing as she slid off her clothes and slipped into the bath and rested for a moment before starting to wash up, about now Leo would be noticing she was missing, she supposed he had checked her workplace by now, that was of course if Tao wasn't keeping him busy yet... but Tao was a pretty straight tot he point kind of guy, he wouldn't keep Leo long... yes, Leo was looking for her by now, maybe he would find her before nightfall... she really didn't want to sleep there... there was only one bedroom and Jason was FAR too friendly... she knew exactly what he wanted... her. she sighed and slowly washed her hair, luxuriating in the warm water, and then got out carefully drying herself and then wrapping up in a towel, she wasn't going to dress in her dirty clothes, she wanted clean ones. "Jason!? will you get me some clean clothes please?"

Leo frowned ebfore relaxing, nodding a little as he headed for her apartment. "They'll know if she's been there."He mused. Eiri raised a eyebrow as he turned his head so leo couldn't see his face, raising a eyebrow as he studied his lover, looking amused that able had managed to calm the man with just a touch. He was just curious how that had worked not that he was going to say it out loud, since leo owuld be missed that he'd been forced calm.

"How are you eeling?"Jason asked as he walked into the room with the pair of sweat pants and t-shirt that he'd gotten her, smiling a little as he looked her over before holding out the clothes. Looking curious,"Do you need help dressing?"He asked looking concerned about her, more then a boss would be. More like how leo would consider her, like a lover. Yes jason was treating her like a lover.

Able nodded, smiling a little as he glanced at Eiri, lifting his hand, showing him the paint on his fingers, hopefully Eiri would put two and two together and not question anything out loud.Able was well aware that when... if, Leo found out he was going to be so pissed off. they headed inside, and Able blinked in astonishment. "it's unlocked..." he muttered, frowning as he swung the door in and hesitantly moved into the room, looking around. "all of her clothes are gone..."

she shook her head a little. "i'm alright, a little tired yet." she admitted smiling at him as she expertly dressed herself without flashing anything to him, slipping her pants on under the towel, and her shirt on over it before removing the towel an wrapping it around her hair instead. "help me back to the couch will you? i used up all my strength shaking my legs." she complained sighing a little as she wrapped her arm around his shoulders so he could help her back to the couch, pretending to be much more weak than she really was.

Eiri snickered a little shaking his head as he walked inside, finding it amusing that able had managed to do it. LEo was going to be so pissed. Leo frowned nodding as he looked around"But she didn't fight here. or at least not in the apartment."he said frowning as he tried to figure out what to think."I'll go ask her nieghbors.Come on able."He said smiling slightly.

Jason smiled looking relieved that she was okay, before nodding, wrappng his arms around her waist, taking most of her weight as he helped her into the living room.Settling her gently on the couch he sighed,"You should be in bed.Youll sleep better then."he said sounding so worried that it was easy to forget that it was all his fault for her being so upse.t

Able smiled a little as he winked at his lover shaking his head a little. "no, there was no struggle here at all..." he muttered softly shaking his head a little. "something stinks... and it's not Ara's perfume.." he muttered scowling a little as he went with Leo to question the neighbors, but they, like always, knew nothing. they just didn't care enough to pay attention. now it was Able's turn to get frustrated.

she smiled a little and shook her head. "i like the couch, it supports my back." she admitted softly yawning a little. "i'm just going to sleep for a while..." she muttered laying on the couch. she was being honest when she said it made her back feel better. she sighed softly and let herself drift off into a doze, and this time she stayed asleep, not even waking when he tried to offer her dinner, waking enough only To mutter that she wasn't hungry before slipping back to sleep.

"It smells like cologne."Eiri muttered growling because he was annoyed at this. This was utterly riddiclous that no one had noticed anything. Pulling able into his arms, he nuzzled the man's neck,holding him tightly."we need to figure this out. Leo's going to go insane."he muttered sounding so scared and worried.

"Okay, well then just sleep."JAson said snickering a little amused at that before heading to bed himself, content to know that she was in the middle o no where, and at night. So she wouldn't be trying to sneek out or anything.

Able scowled darkly and leaned into Eiri sighing a little as he shook his head. "i think we know what happened." he muttered softly, sourly. "someone kidnapped Ara." he made sure not to say that loud enough that Leo heard him. "i can keep him asleep, until morning anyway." he admitted softly. "but either she ran away, something i doubt, or she was kidnapped by someone who knew where she hid her emergency keys..." which was nearly every co worker she had. she was always forgetting things at her apartment and gettign her co workers to get it for her. it could be anyone...

Ara woke in the middle of the night with a startled groan as she heard a door open and then close. a glance at a light clock next to the couch informed her that it was three in the morning. a figure moved silently through the house, kicking off shoes and she knew it wasn't Jason, he wasn't that skinny, that tall. "who are you!?" Ara demanded the figure leaping in shock, letting out a cry of fear as lights suddenly turned on, nearly blinding her. for a moment she could have SWORN that the person in front of her was Able! the face was almost exactly the same, but older, scruffier. his chocolate brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail that fell to his hips, his eyes the same brown as Able's. "who in the hell are you?" the boy asked, shocked as he studied Ara, frowning a little as Ara hesitated. "i'm Ara..." she explained quietly. "don't wake Jason." she ordered her eyes wide, panicked and the boy paused. "...i'm Alan... or, at least i am for now." he admitted calmly. "why so afr..." "shh!" Ara hissed softly her eyes darting around. "i've been kidnapped..." she whispered softly to him. "Jason's holding me here against my will." this was said in such a low whisper that... Alan, almost didn't hear it, but he stared at her, incredulous before taking in her state, realizing this was who his impromptu 'father' was talking about. "...shit... alright, i'll take care of you." he promised shaking his head. "he'll be awake in a second once he realizes the light is on." he admitted shaking his head as he stripped off his leather jacket, revealing stripper clothes underneath, Ara making a startled noise as she heard Jason start coming down the stairs. "are you an exotic Dancer!?" she asked, wide eyed and amazed and... Alan, laughed and nodded, grinning at Jason. "sorry man, if i'd known you had company i would have stayed at the house." he admitted simply. "you should have left me a note or something." "Jason who IS this!?" Ara demanded, scowling. "if i had my gun i'd have shot him!"

iri winced at that, sighing softly."I know."He said resting his forehead on able's shoulder, because he so didn't want to think about that. It was just painful to consider that someone had taken ara away. "dammit. We'll start searching in the morning.We'll make tao get leo to work, because we can't do anything with him climbing the walls and distracting us."

Jason yelped as he stumbled down the stairs, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the two, wincing a little."I hadn't planned on having a date over last night."He said before snickering a little at ara's reaction."Ara, you'll shoot anyone if you had a gun. Ara, this is alan, alan this is ara."He said looking at her worried."How are you feeling this morning?"

Able nodded and quickly put Leo to sleep, making him sleep so he wouldn't get in the way or protest, more paint sinking into Leo's skin to make him sleep as Able turned to Eiri. "i hope Tao can handle him... actually Tao could probobly help." he admitted. "if someone kidnapped Ara chances are it's a crook or a criminal, Tao could follow the leads through the criminal lines. if someone took Ara, they'll want to gloat about it."

Alan snorted a little as he watched Jason stumble down the stairs. "clearly, but why is she sleeping on the couch?" Alan asked looking confused, Ara snorting. "because i'm pregnant and my back hurts." Alan's eyes widened and he looked at Jason. "hell! you work fast don't you!?" he teased laughing a little as he shook his head. "here, i brought my weeks pay." he admitted waving a pile of money at Jason. "this is your half." he admitted grinning a little as Ara gaped. "there has to be close to a thousand dollars there!" "i'm the best dancer." Alan admitted grinning a little. "i give Jason half of my earnings for rent and shit. some weeks are better than others." he admitted stretching a little with a groan as Ara snorted and shook her head before smiling at Jason. "still feeling a little weak but much better." she admitted smiling a little as she shook her head at Alan's flexing. "so... who is this again?" "some wayward vagabond."Alan explained. "Jason found me, i was beat all to hell and couldn't remember a damn thing, he took me to the hospital and took me home once i was well." he admitted smiling a little. "he didn't like me dancing at first but i love doing it." he admitted shrugging his shoulder, Ara smiling a little. "he's a very good man." just a little mad, Jason really was kind, just a little too obsessed about Ara. she hoped she didn't get the poor boy shot, because with looks like that, she was certain he was Cain Thompson...Able's brother.

Eiri nodded."We'll have tao keep leo busy that way. Searching and looking, without getting in our way. it'll keep him busy."He said sighing softly as they laid down, closing his eyes as he cuddled him close."Get some sleep Able. We're going to need it."

Jason grinned a little nodding towards the kitchen."Well, it does make buying food a little easier."He said looking amused before sighing."Lets go get some food. You'll feel better after eating."He said aready heading for the kitchen to start cooking."And maybe since it's nice out, we'll go for a walk this morning.Just a short one, before I have to go to work. You'll feel better up and moving."he said sounding so helpful that it was sort of creepy to know that he'd kidnapped her.

Alan chuckled a little as he shook his head, pushing Jason into a chair. "sit down old man." he ordered playfully. "i'll make breakfast, you'll burn everything." Alan complained simply as he started making pancakes and eggs. while not much better a cook than Able or Jason he was proficient enough to at least make it edible. "a walk?" Ara asked looking hesitant, glancing out the window. "in the woods?... there are animals out there Jason..." she protested, scowling a little. "they'll eat me!" she complained Alan laughing as he shook his head. "there are no big animals in the woods Miss." he promised her grinning. "Jason will keep you safe, no worries. and i'll stay here during the day and make sure nothing comes in through the windows." her eyes caught Alan's and held them, looking hopeful. "you'll protect me?" "course, Jason likes you, he's protecting you, that's reason enough for me to keep you safe." he promised chuckling a little as he shook his head. "Jason you work at seven this morning don't you? i don't think she'll be fit for a walk that early." he admitted softly to Jason. "she can't even sit up... lemme feed her up a little while your at work and you can take her for a walk when you come home? then if she gets tired, you can at least sit down on the grass and not get soaked." he teased grinning at the other. "you really like her don't you Jays?" he asked his head tilted hesitating. "your protecting her from something?... should i get my handgun?" Jason had made very sure that Alan could shoot and defend himself, and had made sure that Alan had a conceal and carry so he could take a gun too and from work when he had to walk home.

Jason pouted looking at him."I do not."Jason said frowning at him even if he did sit. "Its not a big woods. There's nothing out there to hurt you."he said smiling a little listening to the two as he ate, not realizing that they were conspiring to get ara out "Damn... well, I'll just have to go for on later."Jason said smiling as he nodded at alan's teasing."I do. And I am. Her ex-boyfriend is yazuka, he's looking for her.You should be careful."Jason nodded before heading upstairs to get ready for the day. Coming down in a few minutes, leaning down to kiss ara's cheek."You sure you'll be okay here with ara?I could stay home you know."He muttered looking at her worriedly.

Alan snorted a little, looking amused as Ar glanced outside and then nodded. "well... alright if you say so..." she muttered biting her lip as Alan smiled at Jason before choking. "y..y..y..y.." he stuttered, a side effect from the massive concussion. it only came out when he was very emotional, when he was super excited, or terrified, from the look on his face it was terrified. he took several deep breaths to calm himself down, no need to work himself into another seizure, then blinked at him. "i'll carry all three of the guns, i won't let him near her, if he ever finds this place." Alan promised, swallowing thickly. "between the eyes, just like you taught me." he promised staring at Jason with wide, serious eyes as he blinked at the other. letting Jason know he would give his life, or kill, to protect Ara. he knew it would calm Jason and make the man feel better about leaving Ara in his care. Ara smiled as she looked up at Jason as he kissed her cheek. "i'll be fine Jason... besides Leo has probobly noticed i'm gone, and if you don't go to work he'll think you have me." she muttered softly, fear crossing her face. "and if he thinks you have me... then he'll come looking for you, and find me..." she whispered pressing her face into his shoulder. "if you go to work, he won't realize that you have me, and i'll be safe..."

Back
Top Bottom