Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Uncensored Thoughts of a Subway Employee

Techn0logic

Supporter
Supporter
SuperStoreAmerica to be more specific. Just a part time job until I get my ass to college. Just gonna throw in random facts and such as time goes by.

So yes, I work at Subway for now. The busiest fucking Subway in my district. We get paid minimum wage to deal with the majority of subway sales in the whole damn area. We get to deal with some oddities I guess, and some things that piss me off.

For Instance:

A few weeks ago I was working the night shift and just finished up this ladies sandwiches, probably in her late twenties. So she comes up to the register and I'm tossing in the order, and then what I see makes me want to punch her in the face.

A kid probably no older then eight was beside her, and for whatever reason, she forced the poor kid to pay for his sandwich with his own money. I was about ready to punch that woman straight in the jaw, but of course if I did, shit would arise and I'd lose my job. I just watched, and I hope she realized my shitty tone once I told her 'Have a good day'.

Bitch, seriously who makes kids pay for their own food? I can understand if they got a job or an allowance, and the kid maybe is fourteen or so, but at eight years old? God, that made me sick.

Back
Top Bottom