Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vash is looking for some female partners(MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Vash00

Star
- Normaly I post around 3 large paragraphs for openings, more if I'm inspired and then back it down to 3 paragraphs for the remainder of the rp, unless once again inspired.
- I can play both Dom and Sub characters, it all depends on the plot and characters.
- I'm not a huge grammar Nazi but please try and write with proper grammar and spelling.
- I do not do any mxm pairing what so ever, no offense it's just not for me
- Most plots I do are romantic so if your a non-con or abusive kind of person then I'm not the right guy for you
- I do love a good plot so most of mine will be plot driven... or at least attempts.

-In light of recent events with a partner, I should say something. If you're going to rp with me, please (for crying out loud!) be patient with me. My scheduel is not always consistent so sometimes I go away for a little bit and come back. So sue me for my life getting a little hectic. I'll do my best to inform you of any irregularities but sometimes it just doesn't happen and I'm sorry in advance. Also, if you have your own ideas don't always expect me to go with what you want, sometimes I'll want to see if we can go a different direction, but it you won't budge I'm willing to compromise. Also, don't always expect me to start our stories. Sometimes I feel that it would be better for you to start rather than I. Although if you're hellbent on me starting then fine, I will. Just tell me.

Update: looking for some Mech rp's right now.

Now on to what I'm looking for as for plots and pairings:

General Stuff -
- Student x Teacher (you being the teacher and me being the student)
-Incest (Mother x son, Cousin x Cousin, Aunt x Nephew)
- Celebrity x Common person
Boss/Employee
Student/Teacher (me being the student)

Fandoms ((I really like fandoms so there are a lot of them))
Borderlands
Bleach (Captain Hitsugaya x Rangiku Matsumoto)
Code Geass (Guilford x Cornelia, Ogi x Viletta, Suzaku x Euphemia, Lelouche x C.C., Suzaku x C.C.)
Assassin's Creed (Ezio x Cristinia, Ezio x Caterina Sforza, Ezio x Sophia Sarto)
DC Comics (I have a tone for this so if you want to know just ask.)
Marvel Comics* (Spider-Man x Black Cat, Wolverine x Storm, Cyclops x Emma Frost)
Hellsing (OC x Seras, OC x Integra)
Gundam (SEED, SEED Destiny, 00, Zeta, ZZ, Unicorn) I have a variety of pairings for this so just ask.
Trigun
Star Wars
Mass Effect 1&2 (MShep x Samara, MShep x Liara, FemShep x Garrus, MShep x Miranda)
Soul Caliber (Ivy with either OC, Siegfried, Kilik, or Ezio)
D.Grey-Man (Alan x Leena Lee)
Ghost in the Shell: SAC and 2nd Gig (Major x OC)
Outlaw Star ( Gene x Melfina, OC x Asia Clan Clan)
Naruto Shippuden* (Naruto x Hinata, Shikamaru x Temari, Kakashi x Anko, Tsunade x Dan)
Dragon Ball Z (Krillin x Android 18)
Halo Verse (Spartans)
Devil May Cry (Dante x Lady or Nero x Lady or Trish, Vergil x Lady)
Bayonetta (Cereza x Luka)
Street Fighter (C. Vipers Husband x Crimson Viper, Ryu x Chun-Li, Ken x Cammy, Crimson Viper x OC)
Young Justice (Robin x Artemis, Robin x Zatanna, Conner x Megan)
Teen Titans (Cartoon series) (Robin x Raven, Kid Flash x Raven)
Marvel vs Capcom (Dante x Any female, Zero x Any Female, Vergil x Any Female)
Avengers (Hawkeye/ Clint Barton x Black Widow/ Natasha Romanov)

*Not up to date on the series

Crossovers-
Bayonetta/ Devil May Cry (Cereza x Dante, Nero x Cereza)

Plots:
--They belonged to a powerful race of godlike beings, world conquerors who claimed entire planets into their galactic empire. Their technology was highly advanced, but it was their racial abilities that made the galaxy kneel before them. They were capable of self propelled flight, of breathing in space unaided, they were almost completely invulnerable, the energy they could project from their eyes could instantly burn through steel and turn living beings to ash, their reaction time made them appear to be blurs, they had heightened senses, could cross vast stretches of space in a short amount of time and they could singlehandedly tear apart ships and buildings or support the weight of either of the two. They struggled with extremely quick tempers that could lead to horrific acts of violence. As infants, they are matched genetically with their future mate. Attempting to mate with any other aside from one's genetic match will often lead to defects or miscarriages. The only ones who are able to side step this are ones with royal blood. They're able to reproduce with any of their race without these problems, the biggest hurdle for their race is that none on the planet currently possess royal blood.

Their beloved former leader was killed by one known as the great betrayer, and it is unknown who his heir was. It is known that he had one however. The race is in danger of dying out, and they have become desperate to find the heir to the throne, as he'd be able to save them by sidestepping their limitation. Since the leader's murder, their most powerful warrior was chosen to be Grand Regent until the heir was discovered and he has led the search for him.

She was a young soldier who was renowned for both her beauty as well as her skill in battle. Despite her young age, she had achieved much and the Grand Regent secretly harbored a deep desire for her which was an alien concept to their people for the most part. They were not a loving race, empathy and affection were seen as weaknesses and the weak were snuffed out, intimacy was only for the purposes of procreation and never for recreation. Early on she had been genetically matched to the child of the man who would become The Great Betrayer who was a famed warrior himself before turning on his people. The betrayer for whatever reason sent his son into space where he eventually wound up on Earth and was raised on the planet, eventually becoming the planet's foremost defender from the numerous superhuman threats on it.

She was devoted to her people, and she knew they were dying out, so she made it her mission with the council's blessing to find the son of the betrayer and to have his children. Despite what his father had done, he was not held guilty for his actions and so she searched and by chance was able to discover that he had been sent to Earth. A planet where the people looked a great deal like her own, but lacked their abilities or their physiology. The wide range of superhumans both amused and intrigued her, even if nearly all of them were weaker than her race. It didn't take long at all for her to encounter the son of the betrayer who was the same age as her, and when they met, she was genuinely confused by him. He defended weaker creatures, he was compassionate, he had no interest in conquering, and he behaved in a manner that was alien to her. Their first encounter turned into a full out brawl that ended in a stalemate. It was his first time encountering someone as powerful as he was, and he had thought that he was alone in the universe. Despite her off-putting ways, he was very much attracted to her, while she respected him as a worthy opponent and did not find him to be unsuitable at a physical level.

The hero did not want to produce offspring, he was unsure of his obligations to his people, and he was very annoyed at her persistence. Regardless of his desires, her duty to her people overruled that and she stated as much. She would remain by his side until he sired children with her. They came to the shaky agreement that if she was to remain on earth, she was going to have to blend in like he did, and work on curtailing her violent ways for the time being. Life as an earthling was offensive to her, but she managed to discover several things in his company that she had never known. Affection, concern for her well being and eventually love. She never imagined that intimacy could be done for any reason other than reproducing and found that she greatly enjoyed it with him. She was profoundly changed through her experiences, and came to cherish their relationship. For awhile she even forgot about their people, at least until it was discovered that her lover was the long missing heir to the royal bloodline and the salvation for their people. The mission to reclaim him became far more dire, and the world conquerors would stop at nothing to get him and to force him to sire as many children as possible with as many different suitable mothers as possible.

-(5)Put The Costume On?- She was always a nerd, even in Highschool. At the same time she was always very cute, though it only recently shifted into her being considered more outright beautiful. She's very much into comic books, cosplay, video games, anime and most of her friends are extremely nerdy. Being the most attractive person in her social circle is something she's quite used to and while she cares about her guy friends? She wouldn't date them. She's always wanted a guy who is as nerdy as her, but who is also a classic sort of man in the Bruce Wayne, Logan sense of the word. She wants a guy who reminds her of the characters that she reads about in her comic books, and despite her beauty? She is not that practiced when it comes to relationships and is initially very shy when it comes to people.

On the dating website she frequented? She got a lot of attention, but most of the guys turned her off. However she found herself drawn to someone on a comic forum of all places. The two had gotten into at length discussions and had similar tastes. She private messaged him, and the two eventually exchanged pictures with one another. Both parties were extremely pleased with the pictures they got, but also were wary as a picture alone wasn't proof of anything. She decided to take a leap of faith and asked him to go to the midnight premiere of the latest comic film with her. Once both parties met, they found out that the pictures were absolutely true and the two enjoy a nice night out together. The two start to spend more time together and their attraction towards one another grows steadily. She becomes especially excited with the idea of the two of them eventually sleeping together, because in private she is a very sexual person and she hasn't really been with a lot of people. This guy for her? Represents an opportunity for her to experiment and to push her boundaries, and she decides that the perfect time for the two of them to first go at it would be at a convention that she talked him into going to with her.

-This role is based around the fallout of a young man who rescues his girlfriend's mother from a vicious beating he witnesses her taking at the hands of her violent and abusive husband, the paranoid, alcoholic scumbag who is the father of his girlfriend. This young male handed out his own retribution that leading to the abusive and cowardly husband departing the family home. The young man thought that his partner would be thankful for his actions, after all, her mother seemed delighted to be finally freed from having to put up with such a bullying and intimidating influence in the household. As it turns out, the girlfriend starts to resent the fact that her father has been forced to abandon his family and leave the family home. She was the apple of his eye and could do no wrong, she is also very naive and was previously oblivious to her father's abusive ways and struggles to come to terms with the fact that he was so controlling and manipulative when alone with her Mother. This causes numerous arguments between the young guy and his partner, whilst her mother, now enjoying life with some renewed confidence in her appearance, seems to be developing a deep lust for her daughter's boyfriend and is finding it hard to control her urges with him spending more time at the house. The boyfriend has also started to divulge details of the troubles in their relationship and she begins to use them to drive a wedge between the pair in order for her to get more time alone with the younger hunk who had practically moved into the family home since the incident happened a few months ago. She feels slightly guilty but with him showing signs of reciprocating her lust for him, it seems only a matter of time before this sexual powder-keg bursts and the tension between them is released.

-Sly Cooper: Happily Ever After?-For those that know the series, then I won't have to spoil this one too much hopefully. For those that don't but would like to play it, then don't read this one. Anyway, I have started playing the old Sly games again and found out they are making a part 4 to the game for the PS 3 at least, not sure about the others yet. All that aside, at the end of Sly 3, Honor Among Thieves, Sly gets knocked about on the head a couple times and he was told before that another blow like that to his noggin would yield some brain damage. He uses that to his advantage and feigns amnesia so that he can be happily in love with the very cop that had chased him across three games and all across the world multiple times, helping to stop Clockwork and Clock-La in the first two games and eventually winding up with the master thief by game 3. I want to explore the years leading up to the fourth game if at all possible where Sly's supposed to be her partner. I'm thinking romantic candlelight dinners, treks along moonlight rivers, and busting some criminal skulls between passionate nights in bed together both at home and undercover lol. Anyone interested?

-There were two ends of the spectrum to the world when it came to the lifestyle of costumes and superpowers. On one end you had people like Superman and Captain Marvel who were wholly good, and pure. The other end you had the truly evil like The Joker or Lex Luthor. But there was a gray area in the middle which they both belonged to. Granted they both fit in on completely opposite ends of the spectrum but the two were bonded for all time. She was a vigilante, and while she fought on the side of angels? Her methods were frowned down upon by several other heroes. She wasn't a killer, but she'd frequently hospitalize criminals and do almost everything aside from taking their lives. She had been traumatized in the past, and that was why she fought so hard for justice. She didn't tolerate crap from anyone, and other than her violent streak? The main things that stood out was just how gorgeous she was, as well as her willpower.

He on the other hand worked as a mercenary. He would fight villains as often as heroes, but he operated by a complex but very rigid code of conduct. He had helped to save the world, but he was also a known killer and highly feared by both sides. The two initially met on an operation she was involved in with some friends, and a job he was working. The two danced and flirted out of costume before they were forced to face off in costume. Since then? The two have been bonded somewhat. He's come to her aid a couple times, and she managed to warn him about a highly dangerous job that he had done and she had even shown up to help him when he was dealing with a large assortment of villains hired to take him out. The two obviously had feelings for one another, their mutual attraction was well documented but she didn't want another bad guy. She'd been with a few in the past, and while he wasn't a monster or scum? He definitely wasn't a good guy or even a good person. She just wanted him to be decent, and by that point? She had fallen for him, even if she couldn't condone the things that he did.

What she hadn't expected however, was for that one night when they were seemingly teaming up to take down a series of kidnappers for him to break down and to admit that something had happened to him and he actually wanted her help.

-She was famous, and her boyfriend wasn't nowhere near as famous as she was. Despite having a sultry and sexy image, she was actually fairly shy and reserved in her personal life. She'd been alone for awhile, and had tried dating famous guys which didn't work out as they sucked like a lot. Something that people didn't know was that she was a really big comic fan, and to her delight? She got to meet the writer and author of one of her favorite books at a convention. The guy was utterly thrown for a loop that she liked his material, and he was even more shocked when she invited him to get a coffee. All of his previous notions about the singer were totally wrong and he found himself really attracted to the real her. To her credit, despite being far more famous than this guy? She was starstuck and she found she could listen to him talk all day. She wanted to see more of him, and to that end she requested that he direct her latest music video and he readily agreed. The two became very close after that and talked frequently, she'd call him constantly while she was on the road and she found herself thinking about him constantly. Eventually she worked up the courage to ask him something big. It was her birthday, and instead of a huge party? She wanted to spend it alone with him, at a private place she had. She didn't want to think about work, she just wanted to spend the time with him that she'd been dying to spend for awhile now. This was a big step for both parties as they shared a mutual attraction but neither had really acted out on it for their own reason. This would turn out to be a mistake on her part, since after the weekend ended? She was hopelessly addicted to this new man in her life and she had been coaxed into really living up to her sultry image for him.

-22 year old Bruce Wayne returned to Gotham City roughly two years ago. One year ago, the masked vigilante known as Batman started terrorizing the criminal underworld of Gotham. Bruce's goal is to take his resources and training to inspire to people to retake their city and pull it back from the brink. In many ways, it is working. The police are becoming more bold and the criminals are taking steps to evade the Batman's attention. In other ways, however, Batman is starting to become a victim of his own success. There have been a number of copycat batmen over the last few weeks, and it is becoming clear that these individuals are a huge threat to themselves.

The most prominent copycat is your character. While Batman wears a advanced kevlar combat suit, she wears spandex with a few homemade weapons. She has had some success against muggers and things of that nature, but on the night Batman first meets her, she has taken on a powerful criminal and gotten herself captured. The criminals don't kill her out of fear of attracting the bat, but she is bound, gagged, and being threatened when Batman shows up and rescues her. Batman warns her not to try something like this again, but finds her a few days later in a similar predicament.

I think it would be fun to play a game between Batman and the woman who is trying to help him, whether he wants that help or not. The woman could be Batgirl, a female Robin, or a completely original character. I would like to play out her being a damsel in distress at the hands of her enemies, until Bruce eventually has to train her for her own good. Once they are master and apprentice, romantic sparks could start to fly, as she is the only one who really understands his desire for justice, but at the same time, her developing skills leave her prone to capture and distress.

-Since the near-destruction of Hydra, the end of the Second World War and the expansion of the peacekeeping organisation known as SHIELD, earth has finally managed to achieve a sense of stability. Many of the world's so-called Super-Villains now reside in high-security prisons, scattered throughout America, while the more benevolent metahumans are watched closely by SHIELD. The world still flinches at the sight of super powers, whether good or bad, but those who deem themselves heroes are at least tolerated.

The Avengers is an initiative which both SHIELD and Stark Industries supported, with the former being more subtle in its help while simultaneously positioning themselves to manipulate its members. SHIELD sees the Avenger program as a method in pitting freak against freak while diminishing the losses of its own agents. Stark Industries on the other hand feels the Avengers are the only way to break the stalemate between SHIELD and its enemies. Stark's father, before he died, also believed the Avengers might be the only hope earth might have as he felt the current stability was nought but the calm before the storm.

With the creation of the Avengers also came the building of a school, Stormvalley high, which (through no coincidence) a large number of teen superheroes now attend. Here the teen Avengers are able to live under the aliases given to them by SHIELD while hopefully attaining a sense of stability and normalcy between missions. Most remain ignorant of the fact that they share the same school with their colleagues from the Avengers.

This idea allows my partner to pluck characters from the Marvel universe, revise them in almost any manner they prefer and plop them right into our own little RP world. The differences between each character and their alternate-selves may vary, both greatly and subtly (gender swap for example), with only two constants; their skills/powers and alignments. It doesn't matter how much of them has changed (or stayed the same) from the original world to the current as long as they retain their alliances and abilities. As for the world itself, the heroes and villains all might be in their teens but humanity has progressed to its currently developed state.
((So basically if anyone is interested in this idea they can pick any Marvel character to play as and they can either keep them exactly the same or change them however they want except what I've stated above. If you want to play multiple characters that's cool but if you don't then one is fine by me.))

-Storm x Cyclops (X-Men)
A secret attraction between the two X-men leaders. This could be set at any time we want during the X-men canon History. But You have to admitt its rather amuseing to see the two "Noble" characters embark on such a passion filled romance. I guess I want to play a version of Cyclops that is true to character but rather a dark horse in the sack. Ororo would be feeling lost of guilt haveing sex with Jean's former husband but doubtful Scott would feel guilty about cheating on Emma (She can be a real bitch sometimes). It it would be intresting to see how Black Panther Factors into this story if at all.

-I've always thought that Hank (Beast) and Ororo made a sweet pair. I'd like to do an rp where they are close friends, and Ororo reveals her feelings to him. Hank is rather shy at heart, and hesitant to accept the change in friendship, which leaves the strong-willed Ororo no choice but to seduce him.

-Another new Canon pairing, id like to see how this one plays out given Mockingbird is still around. Would it be just sexual ore is something much deeper been shared between the two of them? Who Can say?Clint is a bit of a manwhore in the marvel Universe and Jessica is delighted to finde out why. I see this been more a sexual fling rather than anything truly serious.

- Devil May Cry: Vergil x Lady- At the beginning this would take place during DMC3 but then it picks up in a time after it. Vergil had done it, he had effected the tower of Temin-Ni-Gru, a gateway to where he could gain an enormous amount of power and finally surpass his fathers legacy and make himself something even greater. Though now there seem to be two opposing forces that stand in his way. His oaf of a brother and a mysterious demon hunter who he has yet to see. He would make his way through the various sections of the tower and then he would finally meat this so called hunter, named Mary (his cohort Arkham had given him her name) and she is quite fascinating. When he made himself known to her she did not cower, she did not quiver, she did not even break a sweat. All she did was talk crass to him and held a gun to his face, by Vergils standards it was a detestable thing to use a gun but neve the less she was interesting. Her attitude and reactions to thing were the complete opposite of what Vergil expected from a human and it interested him. Also she was quite the looker, her figure was ideal, and her different colored eyes were surprisingly beautiful. He pushed such thoughts aside and carried on his task in the tower only going to his death. ((Now that was in Devil May Cry 3, this next part is after that)) Vergil had been "dead" for some time now, and thanks to a group of radical cultists he was given the chance to return to the human plain. The first thing he wanted to do was find that infernal shop of his brothers.. It was easy to find but when he stepped inside he found the demon hunter Mary, now going by the name Lady, inside the shop. She had grown somewhat and looked better than ever. His old fascination with her was reignited and he intended to study her more to safe this sudden feeling. Now could it be along the way that he forms certain feeligs for this girl? Or would he just want to toy with her?

- DAREDEVIL/BLACK-CAT: MARVEL.

I only just found out this couple was canon. Now I simply Have to role-play this awesome pairing. I can see the realeationship been highly sexual, but Ultimately dosent Matt just want to be loved? The sex would be somewhat kinky indeed, chase sex, costume play, the full works. But also I would really like to bring out the story here and see if these two could ever have a lasting realeationship. It would be complicated further by the fact she is indeed the Ex Girlfriend of Spider-Man. And lets not even get into his romantic History.

- So a recent partner has allowed me to flesh out a cool idea that could be fun for all you Marvel fans (Thanks Psycho!). So this idea I have involves everyones favorite marvel billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Tony Stark. My partner would play Emma Frost, the X-Mens second telepath on the team. As we all know Tony is the CEO of Stark Industries, the worlds top tech company, and Emma is the CEO of Frost International, an equally powerful company with their hands in many things but their tech is lacking and Emma is looking to change that. She and Pepper had been in contact for weeks setting up a merger so Frost International can increase their tech branch. Tony wasn't really part of it since he was off doing his Iron Man thing. So one day Emma decides that she would want to meet the man behind the company, as well as the one she would be doing business with. So she decides that on the day that they were about to finalize the deal she would go to Stark personally. So Tony is there on the day she comes and he finds her extremely attractive, so it's time to put on the charm. Now the only question is, would the young queens icy heart warm up to Tonys charm, or would she play hardball and Tony has to bring his A game?

- In a world full of superpowered people, you're somewhat unique. You are violent, arrogant and a genuine goddess who spent thousands of years asleep. You've woken to a world you don't find yourself liking all that much. You also happen to be one of the most powerful ones even as you live amongst the inferior humans and learn. In the time you've spent asleep, you have desires that you wish to see sated and mostly you want to alleviate the boredom which means finding one who'd be worthy of you and as powerful as you. You're able to find this individual in another one of the heroes. His powers are quite similar to yours but he doesn't know why. You realize that he is one of your kind quite quickly, and upon attacking him as a test you're delighted to find that he is able to match you completely. He isn't aware that this is a courting ritual in your culture, and when you present it as such to him, despite him finding you beautiful, he's quite reluctant as he's seeing a human. You aren't willing to let this go, and decide to be a hero for the time being as it'd appease him even as you continue trying to seduce him and his resolve weakens over time. He only really knows to handle you with kid gloves because when angered, you are quite destructive.

-He'd never really had money, so he was used to going without. For most of his life, he'd always had an interest in music and he was very talented but he never could have pictured himself reaching the level that he reached. It all happened so quickly and there was no way he could have been ready for it. More than the fame, more than the fans or the money, if there was anything that he was blown away with in his new life, it was her.

She was the same age as him, but it just felt like she was on a different level. She'd gotten famous relatively young, and had an extremely successful music career ever since. He'd had a crush on her for a number of years now, even if he didn't listen to her music because it was too pop for his tastes. He could appreciate her beauty, and when she did interviews, he was able to see that she was quite smart. A girl like that though was one of a kind and she'd date other famous people so she just remained his celebrity crush.

Upon getting famous though, everything changed and now people were noticing him and the thing that threw him for a loop. When she managed to mention him in an interview as one of her favorite artists currently and even threw in a little comment regarding an attraction towards him. That was when he knew he made it, and that was when he knew that he had to do whatever it took to have her as well. A woman like her deserved the best, and at the very least? He could treat her like the queen he felt that she was. All it would take was an invite for her to do a feature on a song with him.

- You're an actress, a singer, and a fashion icon who has had a very successful career. Still quite young, you've topped out many year end sexy lists and it seems like everything is going right for you. However one thing that stands out in interviews and definitely to you is that you're single, and in all actuality quite lonesome. You want nothing to do with famous guys as they have egos, and you figure that being famous? Doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just means you're in the public eye. To that end you work a lot, and when you can? You try to talk to regular guys, although they annoy you because the way they act around you. Like they can't believe they're talking to a celebrity, and in that sense they try to use you either to become famous or to meet other famous people.  You've become quite adept at spotting the bullshitters. You just want that experience of getting to date, since you don't even get to go on dates anymore. You're seen as a sex symbol, which is funny because you definitely enjoy it but only with someone who is special to you because you're a relationship kind of woman.

It seems fate was paying attention however as you wind up meeting a regular guy. You've always been interested in exercise, and you hear that martial arts are one of the best ways to get it. So on a whim you go to a martial arts school later in the evening, wanting to talk to the person who runs it to see if you can enroll. It turns out to be a guy who is pretty close in age to you and he's fairly easy on the eyes. He talks differently to you in comparison with other guys and aside from obviously finding you attractive? He doesn't know who you are until his young daughter walks into the room and goes ballistic upon seeing you as you're something of a role model for her. It turns out he's a single father, and upon finding out you're famous? He still behaves the same and enrolls you into the school.

Before his daughter was born, he travelled the world. Going to tournaments and winning them. His ex is the daughter of one of his instructors who left because she felt like he was holding her back from what she wanted to do with her life, and that a daughter would do that also. The two of you get to know each other, and inevitably start dating. You even grow close to his daughter which is a new experience for you, being a maternal figure. The two of you make for a pretty decent couple, although he finds himself somewhat dismayed by the constant attention from people and the media. Just dating you? Drastically changes his and his daughter's life.

-He couldn't believe his luck. She was impossibly gorgeous, like to a point where she could make an attractive guy feel ugly in comparison. He never saw girls that looked like her walking up and down the street, and if you saw them at all? They were usually dating extremely rich guys just off the basis of their looks. So imagine his surprise when this 10 out of 10 shows up at the Open Mic night he is performing at and then comes up to him afterwards gushing about how much she enjoyed his performance. The fact that she even grabbed a coffee with him following that was just amazing. Everything seemed perfect about her. She was smart, she was funny, she was into the arts and said all of the right things. He felt a real connection to her, although he couldn't let her get close. Hell he couldn't let anyone get close. Someone like him? They deserved the isolation, and didn't deserve to be happy.

She was gorgeous, and aware of it. To the point where she intimidated guys, and yet? It didn't matter. Guys only ever saw her for that, and when they found out what she did for a living? It changed everything. She was an adult model, though there was a very clear distinction between that and doing porn. She under no circumstances would have sex with people for money. She took tasteful photos, and did some fetish photo shoots. Even if it was nude, art was what mattered the most and she actually like what she did. She didn't get forced into this line of work, and she had many devoted fans. She just wanted to be taken serious despite her line of work and it was hard. She got lonely quite often and it developed to the point where she needed emotional closeness to someone before she'd sleep with them. So imagine her surprise one night at Open Mic when a guy went up on the stage and absolutely blew her mind. Talking to him afterwards made the little crush she developed feel that much stronger. She deserved happiness, and this guy? Seemed to have everything that could make her happy even if she wouldn't tell him what she did right away.

The two of them grew closer over time and got into a relationship, reaching a level of comfort to where they got intimate which only made things worse. Both of them were generous lovers and impossibly compatible with one another. However he eventually wound up discovering what she did for a living and confronted her about it. Needless to say, this made things rocky. Although if that wasn't enough? The past he had worked so hard to escape from began to resurface.

- Dancing was never a top choice for you, in fact you actually hate it. A single mother has to do what she has to do though. Especially when her ex is in prison, and is a scumbag either way. You're quite lonely, and you refuse to have sex with your customers or to ge to know them because it just feels wrong. You're not the only one who is lonely though. Your new neighbor is a pretty lonely guy as well. He's very quiet, and you two only really see each other in passing. However an odd chemistry develops between the two of you, especially after a stalker from the club follows you home and makes a scene at your door. He handily takes care of the situation, and you ask him to join you and your son for dinner which he accepts.

Despite not knowing what you do, he shows up at your club one night which is initially awkward. But he doesn't make a thing about it, and isn't phased. Remaining respectful, and even telling you that you don't have to remove your clothes when he gets a dance from you. He seems like the perfect guy in his own little way, and when the two of you start dating? Both of you are able to cure those lonely feelings. Yet there are some things you could stand to know, like how he shoots people in the face for a living.

- She was complicated, and for all intents and purposes? She was essentially two different people. Her other personality would develop due to the circumstances of her life. She grew up very shy, and was raised by a single father who was controlling, overprotective and judgmental. This would obviously lead to a great deal of repression. She didn't get to date a lot growing up and hid a fair bit of resentment. Despite that, the girl was at the very least very sweet and very considerate of others. Upon growing up, and getting out on her own however? Something happened, that she just couldn't explain.

When extremely excited, angry, or afraid? She changed into a completely different person. One whom is far more independent, less repressed, aggressive and aspects of her other personality that she might not consider tasteful were in turn repressed. Her other self looks different, although she's still attractive in both forms. She just changes from what would be considered sweet to sexy. In her more sultry form however, she loses a good deal of her sweetness and while she deeply values affection and closeness with people? She'd rarely admit it. The other thing about this new form? Is it gives her super strength, durability and attributes. So naturally she'd become something of a hero.

She winds up eventually meeting a guy, who discovers both of her personalities. He's also powered, and could be considered a hero although he's a little more self serving in that regard. The relationship itself is a complicated one as he's a fan of both of her personalities, but prefers things that are unique to each one. So how is she going to reach a compromise?

(The female character is definitely based on She-Hulk. She doesn't have to be green or anything though lol.)

-Penny Lane is the drummer for the all girls band, Cherry Pie. The 38yo is on a North American tour with her bandmates. They've spent the last fifteen years as the most successful American band playing what was termed 'bitch rock'. Unknown to Penny is that her 16yo nephew, Dylan, had run away from home to get away from his mom's abusive boyfriend. He was right then standing outside the Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois trying to convince local security was in fact her nephew. ((My partner would play the aunt.))

-My character, I'll say Kyle just for a stock name, has graduated form college with a degree in graphic design. He was looking for his dream job at a gaming company but he missed the job by a miniscule margin, but he doesn't give up hope. He grinds away at a small job at a shop, just buying his time until another position at that gaming company to open up again. So he literally pounced on the opportunity when it came and this time he makes it. He is ecstatic and begins to work very hard at the small tasks the chief designer, a woman suprisingly, gives him. All the work given to him were small things, a tree here, a little building there, and a side character or two, but he did them all to the best of his ability. That would pay off when the chief designer gives him the task of creating the lead character on a new game series the company is coming out with. He works twice as hard on it, but nothing fits right with him. So instead of continual grinding he steps back and tries to find outside inspiration. He finally finds his muse in the most unlikely places, the chief designer. The charactr background said she was a kind, smart, and beautiful woman and the chief was just as such, so he used her as the basis for his design and in the process he grows a bit of a crush on the chief. When it's done he brings it back and it turns out to be a hit and becomes the most popular character in the series. A job well done. Though now on this new job given to him he's finding the same block as before. So repeats the process of stepping back and looking for outside inspiration. Not finding it in the office he decides to take a stroll down the street a couple times at night. One night he comes across a building that advertised itself as a cosplay club, one where women Congo dress Jonas characters and be eye candy for their customers. He decides to take a shot and walks inside. When the proprietor asks him what series he wants a girl from he requests the game he created the lead character for. The proprietor returns with the spittin image of the character he designed, it's like someone ripped her right form the game and put her right in front of him. Whenthe proprietor leaves he takes a closer look at her and compliments her on the costume. The cosplayer thanks him and then takes a closer look at her customer and they both figure each other out. It turns out the cosplayer is none other than the chief designer of the company that Kyle works for and the inspiration for the character he created. It also turns out that the chief is into cosplayinf and does it as a frequent hobby. Kyle takes this as the opportunity to tell her the truth about the inspiration behind the character and the feelings he's developed for her. From there it's up to my partner and I to figure it out.

-A high school boy has had it rough his entire life. He is exceptionally nerdy, taking a liking to anime, games, and all sorts of abnormal hobbies. But he has one thing going for him: he is extremely smart. He targets several teachers in school and spends a large portion of his free time digging for their secrets. Some of them are teachers who are nice to him, others are those whom he despises. He even looks into the principal. After a few months, he almost knows more about them then their own families. And then he uses this information to blackmail them. He doesn't want anything as complex as better grades or respect, he wants something very simple... sex. He forces them to comply with his wishes in return for him keeping the secrets. Some are more defensive about it, and he treats some better than others, but, in the end, all comply. The plot would follow his sexual and sometimes romantic relationships with several middle aged teachers in different settings and locations.

- Heart broken from the girl he had a relationship with, a young man finds a weird case with only address on it. Figuring it was the right thing to do in returning it, he meets an oddly dressed woman, and enters a conversation were he mentions wanting a new girlfriend. To thank him, she directs him to her company's website, Kellos Heavens. When he visits the site, the man finds it's a site to create your perfect lover. Thinking it's a game, he customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, his new order arrives. Following the instruction manual, he kisses her to wake her up and configures her to be in love with only him. He names him "What you name your character.” Stuck with a girl who has no idea how to behave, or act in the outside world. The man is forced to teach his naïve A.I girlfriend what is right, wrong, and oh so proper. All the while not losing his heart in the process.

-So I've been replaying Mass Effect 2 and the little background they give on Miranda Lawson interested me. Did she meet any other people other than Niket? Was their a significant other in her early life or during her time with Cerberus? We, or more likely I, don't know.  So my proposal is that my character would be a man that helped Miranda along the way either before, or early in her career with Cerberus. They could build a relationship but then Miranda would be apart of some top operations and he would be stuck with the standard ops which would create a gap. Then there would be the the Lazarus Project which he would not be even allowed to know anything about it. They would lose touch over the two years it took to rebuild Shepard but he would always be thinking about, whether she did as well... he only could hope. How they reconect could be discussed, but I would think they wouldrun in to each other on a mission that he and his operation group would handle and the Normandy would arrive to provide support. If something else comes to mind I'd be more than happy to hear it. If pairing Miranda with an OC is a problem I wouldn't mind doing a Shepard x Miranda plot, if not Shepard then one of the other male crew members, anyone but Mordin or Grunt, Thane?... I'm a little on the fence about him.

- So I was flipping around channels the other day and I saw that Star Wars: The Clone Wars was on. The show has it's good moments and bad ones. One of the good ones being that it revealed that Obi-Wan (Much like Anakin) formed an emotional attachment to a Mandalorean Duchess named Satine Kryze, her being a leader of a planet made the parallel between him and Anakin even more obvious. So why not do an rp about it? The story is as follows:

The planet of Mandalore, the home to a race of fierce warriors who at one point were a mighty force to be reckoned with through out the galaxy. Though in recent years they have remained on their homeworld trying to figure out how they are going to run their civilization. Mand'alor, the warrior leader of his people, believe that they should live heir lives as honorable mercenaries under a code, they are called the True Mandaloreans. While many accept this their are those that believe that they should return to their barbaric roots and resume galactic conquest, these are known as The Death Watch. To split the people even more their is a third faction, one that believes that the Mandaloreans should try and become peaceful and morally upright people, reverting to pacifism. Satine's family is the head of these props called the New Mandaloreans. While the New Mandaloreans break off and run their peaceful utopia the True Mandaloreans and The Death Watch go at it in a full scale civil war. Towards the end The Death Watch are whitled down to only about thirty or fourty and the True Mandaloreans move to wipe them out. The Death Watch wanting to stay alive call for Jedi aid, claiming that the True Mandeloreans are monsters and are killing innocent people to further their cause. The council is convinced enough to send a detatchment of Jedi to end the conflict. At the end of it, eleven Jedi are left dead and all the True Mandalorean warriors are dead, leaving the planet and it's people in ruin. In comes the New Mandaloreans, they step in and assume the role of being the governing body of Mandalore. With Duchess Satine leading them Mandalore is able to rebuild, but the Jedi fear that with this sudden change of life the remaining families of True Mandaloreans may try to rebel and kill her. The council dispatch two Jedi to guard her until they dean it safe. The two would be a master and an apprentice, the wise and mighty Qui-Gon Jin and his headstrong apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan believes this to be an easy baby sitting mission but he finds that it's quite the opposite since Satine herself is much like him, and it drives him nuts he doesn't know how Qui-Gon puts up with him. Satine is staunch pacifist who would not commit to war as she found fighting for peace to be distasteful and contradicting and not to mention quite beautiful. She was so devoted to peace, she was willing to die for her beliefs. She was vehemently opposed to the Death Watch, True Mandaloreans, the War, and even some of the Jedi's beliefs. Though she was a pacifist, she was not afraid to defend herself, carrying a small droid deactivator on her body. Kryze believed that one who brought a weapon to negotiations did not want peace. Also, Kryze is upset that the Jedi had let themselves be drawn into the war, because it was everything they were supposed to be against. This would lead to her and Obi-Wan clashing. Though as Obi-Wan spends more time with the young Duchess he finds himself having strange feelings and finding himself attracted to her and dare he say it, falling in love with her?! He knows these feints are forbidden and he has Qui-Gon there to remind him of that, but he just can't help it!

So for you sexual tension fans this may be for you. Now the story wouldn't end when Obi-Wan eventually leaves Madalore and Satine, it could even continue where Clone Wars picked up and maybe even beyond that. So if you've read all the way down to this point then you could probably tell that I'm really interested inthis plot and I would love to find a female who would be interested in playing Satine. So if your a Star Wars fan and interested in the plot please PM me about it, even if you're not a SW fan and just like the plot don't be afraid to PM me  and we can work it out.

Dante x Bayonetta crossover:
Things at Devil May Cry have been slow recently. No jobs have been coming in, the world didn't need saving, no big demons have busted out of hell to wreak havoc on the humans, nothing! It's starting to take it's toll on Dante, he's starting to grow bored and lethargic, forced to just sit around the office all day to eat pizza and Strawberry Sundaes just waiting for a job to walk through the door. Fortunately for him he would get his wish. Nero walks in one day tailed by an old man in white and gold robes. He says that the Order had turned down this mans request for an investigation. Apparently he was from some cult called "The Followers of the Light" and someone was offing them left and right and Nero brought him here because he thought Dantes expertise was needed here. Sounding like a human problem Dante rebuffs him, but the man points out that they already have a suspect, a woman by the name of Bayonetta. It still sounded like a human problem but the man continued by saying the she can summon demons that she uses on her victims and she appeared to be able manipulate time, something no human could ever be able to do. It peaked his interest so he accepts and is off to the city of Vigrid to find this Bayonetta lady and see if she's what the old man says she is.

- Kid Flash has harbored a bit of crush on Raven finding the dark skin and solem gaze mysterious and attractive. So he leaves a bit of a present for her but once he leaves it he realizes that it's probably a bad idea and zooms off to someplace else to hide. He finds some friends to try and help him with his dilemma. His friends encourage him to just be nice and take stuff slow, don't be pushy. With this advice he decides to go back and try to forget about his gift. He begins to work with the Titans on missions to try and get closer to her and get to know her more.
This idea maybe a little rough but if a partner helps menflesh this out a little more it could turn into somehint really good.

-Worlds Finest" Powergirl/Red-Robin

Power Girl is pissed off, the JSA disbanded and everyone questioning her leadership skills. Plus she is as horny as Hell. After a failed budding romance with Hawkeye, Karen is starting to wonder if she will EVER get laid again. The last person she expects to do it is teenage Tim Drake aka Red Robin.

Red Robin is pissed off. For one why is he now called RedRobin? Just beacuse Bruces bastard son now want's to be Robin. Top it off he is no longer leader of the Titans and Cassie, Wonder Girl, has broken up with him. Will he EVER loose his virginty. They meet and end up fucking. Ironically, Tims packing more then Karen expected and to his delight her super vagina didnt break off his cock. The two started a tordid affair but given the age differnce will it ever last?
But its more then just amazing sex as they start to develope a emotional connection.

peegee.jpg

Tim_Drake.jpg

Zatanna`s Wish" Zatanna/Nightwing. Young Justice VERSE

nightwing.png

1606637-zatanna___thick_hips_n_nice_front_cheek_color_super.jpg

Set years later in the future Zatanna still habours feelings for Dick Grayson. He was madly in love with her as teens.
But now they are all grown up and ten years later he still hasnt made a move. Both haveing had failed realeationships with other heroes mabye its time to settle down? When Zatanna arrives in Gotham the two old flames meet.
But Dick is feeling very guilty over his former girlfriend Barbara Gordan who has recently been crippled by the Joker. So much as hes even moved in as Roomates with her. Babs has allways got on Zatannas nerves mostly beacuse she blames her for stealing Dick away from her. But when Nightwing is forced to go on a deadly mission alongside Zatanna things finally heat up. Yet Zatanna has been pent up for awhile and is more powerful now then she ever was growing up. Could her powers have un-foreseen consequences for all involved?

Titans Together" DonnaTroy/Flash.

argument.jpg

Donna-Troy-dc-comics-14486547-458-671.jpg

The_Flash_by_Greg_Horn.jpg

These two allways have been argueing since they were teens. But now as they have got older they are starting to realise mabye it was latent sexual attraction. Donna newly risen from the dead is dealing with alot of issues. The loss of her husband and baby, livining up to the wonder-woman mantle and trying to create a double life. Wally is in a sexless marriage and findeing it hard been a dad. Whenever he sees Donna he goes crazy, she drives him wild and Donna in turn has realised Wally is a very attractive man. For the Longest time they fight their attraction but eventully give in. It`s sheer bliss. But once the afterglow has worn off the realiseation kicks in what they have done. How will theuir team-mates react? And what does this mean for Wallys Marriage.

-Secret Agents
I saw this series that another user on here posted, Angel Corps, and unless you're into guro and sick plots I suggest never looking at it. I know it was a mistake now and hopefully you won't make it to. Though the idea of an elite group of female agents seemed cool. Along with other spy series, Alpha Protocol and 3K, it gave me an idea:

The US Government has decided that the standard body of US agents aren't enough to get the jobs they need done. There are too many Mafia Boss's, drug lords, dictators, and other assorted villains for them to handle.... well legally. So they set up an elite division of agents chosen form the top brass of military to be a part of an organization of agents given unlimited funding, along with R&D cooking up some awesome gadgets, to take on missions that cannot be completed through standard means. If they fail or get caught, the US will deny everything about everything and leave them to either rot or make their way back to the states.

I have a few scenarios in mind for this outline:
1. Both characters are a part of the group and are in a duo that compliments each other well. One is an expert fighter, specializing in all forms of martial arts and weapons, while the other is one of the best hacker/ programmer in the world. While their skills may compliment well, their personalities are complete opposites. One is brash, arrogant, headstrong, and likes to do everything by force. The other is passive and stealthy, likes sneaking around and not letting anyone know guest were there. Will it take a failed mission and a dangerous race back home for them to finally get along... and maybe find out about their attraction to each other? Or will they end up dead because of their inability to get along?

2. Either of our characters (preferably my partner who would be female) would be a new addition to the organization. Her first mission would be to gather intel that was stolen by a former member of the organization that went rogue or a top agent from a rival/ enemy spy organization. She would be sent to attend a party where the intel may be hidden. When she arrives she would grab the attention of a handsome guest of the host. He would woo her all through the night and there would be an attraction formed and at the end of the night, he would bed her. After a passionate exchange she would learn that the man who had just given her one of the best nights of her life was the one who stole the intel and had it on him. So the dilemma would be, take out a man who she was smitten with and take back the data, or forget about the mission and stay with him? ((I would really appreciate it if my partner would help me flesh this idea out more.))

If any of these ideas intereste you please PM me or post here, though PM is preferred.[/align]

RE: Want a chance with the 6 Billion Double Dollar Man? (M /F)

Bump with an update. I'm really interested in doing the last two pots I posted.

Bump... With Bacon Strips!!

Bump with an update. Added a new Fandom, Street Fighter, and I'm itching to do a story involving Crimson Viper and her husband.

Good luck with your rp search thread I wish all the luck. Did you get my pm with the plot idea I have in mind for an 1X1 NightWingXBatgirl rp.?

Update with a new Teen Titans rp I'm looking to do.

I'm back online again just finished washing my hair,and want me to redo my reply back to our ninja rp?

Did a little pruning this time around.

Updated again. If you couldn't already tell I'm on a big superhero binge.

Bump plus update. REALLY CRAVING Teen Titans or Young Justice right now. Anyone up for it?

Added two new ideas. PM if interested in anything.

I love your pictures of Red Robin and Nightwing they are so darn awesome.

Ok, got really inspired by the new plot I just posted. It's the first one under general plots and I'm craving it right now. So any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom