Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Game Of Cat and Mouse (Quirky & east)

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
It'd been a long, long trip on the cross country bus, ten hours long. The first step off the bus made her feel woozy, she found a ride that had been set up for her easily.. Taking the small, petite little mouse to her new school, it was a large and intimidating, the gates opened up to a very old and traditional looking building. Rooms upon rooms lining the tall brick walls, a large statue of the schools founder just inside the front gates. After being dropped off the drowsy thing dragged her bag up the stone road towards the front doors of the school, large empty halls greeted her in the Fourier. Some searching earned her a collision into a rather distraught teacher with perk cat ears and thick rimmed glasses, "Ah! Miss Piper am I right? I was just coming down to meet you.." Her saucer plate ears twitched, deep dark eyes flitting up to the long, slender woman. "I'm Director Ray, welcome to to Ceberus Academy" A long thin tail slickly flicked behind Piper, the small mouse girl gave a soft smile, her rolling luggage bag behind her, thick straps of a rather large back pack on her slender, petite shoulders. "Thank you, nice to meet you Director Ray.." She said softly, dragging her bag along as the tall lanky woman began to lead her outside the first building to a court yard. "This is where the buildings are divided, classes east and south wings, hang outs showers and club rooms west wing and the north wing.." She motioned to the largest building of them all, "..Is the dorm.." She started to head towards the north wing, smiling back to her, "Its Friday evening so the children are either in their dorms or the west wing club and activity rooms.." Now, the director came off as a bit flighty.. Worried about something..

She stopped at the stairs just before the building split off into two separate upstairs halls, "Males to the left, females to the right.. But.." She adjusted her thick glasses nervously, looking down to the innocent mouse girl of few words. "I'm sorry to say, for the time being you'll have to stay in the boys dorm." Piper gave her a nervous look, "Uh.. But.." She turned and took the girls small hands, squeezing them tightly. "Its only for now, until we make up more space! I assure you the roommate your with wont do anything bad, please don't call home or tell a word to anyone..! We've already accepted your papers only to find no room in the girls dorm.. Its embarrassing." She paused, pondered then nodded slowly to the director. Who proceeded to let out a big, relieved sigh. "Please, go to your left, room 17a, get settled and I'll have your class papers sent to your dorm room by tomorrow so you can explore and get yourself acquainted. " With that, and a flick of a huge poofy tail the director was off.

Piper was short, about 5'1" if not less, she had short messily cut hair that was a light color that almost meshed into her alabaster skin. Big, shiny dark eyes that held such innocence and shy intent. A slender, taut body with elegant subtle curves.. Long legs and delicate limbs, a cute round face and all around adorable demeanor that got her many fans back home, even if she was far too shy to talk to any body who flirted with the small thing. Her slender round hips were accented with cute poofy shorts that showed off most of her thighs and long legs, a tight tank top over her soft full c-cup breasts and small waist. Showing off her shoulders and bare arms, she walked down the halls.. Searching each door for the number the director spoke of, some boys giving her an odd, curious look as she walked by.. It was usual to see a girl in the boys wing, some whistles and cat calls coming out of it. Piper felt her step kick up a bit as she spotted the door, soft pale cheeks burdened with blush from such attention, she opened the door and slipped it. Dropping down her bag with slightly hitched breath, bringing her small chest up and down in the tight confines of her clothing, giving a look inside her new dorm room.. Two beds and another door that no doubt lead to a washroom, she was surprised to see such an addition. Shifting her bag over to the emptier part of the room, no doubt her side. Piper pulled her bags onto the bed and fell back against the soft fabric, letting out a firm stretch spread over her cute, tight little form with a loud yawn.. Which.. Caused some stirring in the other room that made her round ears perk up.

Reno had been using the facilities, when the door to his room had been opened, and he heard a loud yawn threw the other side of the door. He knew who it would be. the new transfer student was assigned to temporarily use the dorm as her own. Reno had been informed about the mishap yesterday, a young girl assigned to school before a dorm could even be chosen for her. He was also told that he would be under direct supervision and would be held responsible if anything were to happen to the new comer as long as she stayed in his room. That had actually been kind of a downer conversation. still it couldn't be too hard to make sure that her stay was a delightful one, and besides it had to be better then that giant dog he had been stuck with up until 3 weeks ago.

Reno looked himself over in the mirror, his hair was a messy dark brown, and his triangular cat like ears were an only slightly off color tan, which matched his tail a long yet slender appendage that tended to sway when he walked, and actually almost never stopped moving. he smiled into the mirror for a moment checking to see that his teeth were white. Reno was tall 5"10' and in great physical condition. he wore a blue hooded sweater for the warmth it provided and jeans because they were comfortable. Finally deciding that he was ready he opened the door and gave a large happy smile.

Only to lay eyes on a small kind of cute, but compleatly out of place mouse. There was a mouse in his house... the thought took Reno several seconds to fully reach, his eyes darted looking at her bag and then back to her, his mouth open slightly still showing his teeth. Did he chaise her? should he go down and complain to the school again. First a dog, and now a mouse, at least his position on the food chain had been reversed this time. Remembering that he would be held responsible for the young woman if anything were to happen to her, he disregarded his first instinct of chaise it out of his room, and instead decided to focus on the positive side of things she was cute... that was the only positive he could think of with living with a mouse but it was a good positive. "Um... Hello I am Reno.. I will be your roommate. Whats your name."

Reno moved to the bed on his side of the room sitting down and looking at the mouse his eyes were showing more confusion then anything else. If anything he wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel, he eventually settled on hungry, and decided on outlying a few rules. "Um this is my bed, dont touch it, this is my side of the room... don't touch it, over their is my tv... we can share it, but don't touch it." He continued to list off several more area's that were his, his territorial needs and wants kicking in as he spoke. He licked his lips lightly and stretched lightly onto his bed thinking if there was anything else she needed to know. "That about covers the room... anything else you would like to know?"

Despite everything, she hoped the boy was nice.. At least. The little thing didn't know what she'd do about changing, sleeping so close and pretty much living with a stranger.. The concept of dorms were a bit scary in the first place to the meek thing, but when that door opened and a cat was staring down to her.. The immediate action was petrified. Standing still before him with wide, dark eyes, her soft lips spreading in what must be a silent gasp from the little thing. Shining those sharp, pointy teeth..

Piper had never even thought it might be a cat, if she thought having to room with a boy was bad, then this completely topped it off. She gripped the bag she tugged behind her a bit tighter in that small fist, having a huge urge to scurry off before he either chased her away or tried to nibble at her tender, petite form. He was much taller than her, from where the mouse stood it seemed like he was leering and looming over her with an intense glare.

Her small shoulders hunched up nervousness, seeming to be holding on to her breath in lightly.. His question made her perk up more, "Ah..Um, Piper." Her fumbling made the shy thing flush a bit, watching the intimidating cat slink over to his bed. Slowly and hesitantly she stepped inside, closing the door behind herself before approaching her own bed, setting her briefcase down beside it before lightly sliding her petite, softly curved form upon the bed, blinking to him with a shy gaze.

She blinked and watched as he signaled to certain things or mentioned them, every last one the cat telling her not to touch. She slowly nodded after he was done, obviously intimidated and a bit uneasy with their natural instincts clashing.. Her round, saucer shaped ears perked up when he asked if she had anymore questions, she paused shyly, those lips parting.. Nothing at first, a soft voice eventually squirming its way out. "Um, Well.. I..I'm getting my schedule on Sunday.. I was.. Wondering if you could direct me to the first class? A..At least tell me what wing its in? I..I'm new and..Um.. I'd appreciate it a lot"

Reno sat back on his bed watching her, his eyes never leaving her as she went to her own bed. She was intimated by him, he could smell the fear scent she gave off, and even if he couldn't her eyes were giving away her fear along with her nerves. Reno gave stretched watching her making sure to stretch his arms and legs as he got comfortable with a yawn. even his tail got into the stretch as he laid on his stomach listening to Piper's request.

Reno listened to Piper and nodded. "Oh yeah I can do that for you. the school is rather big I tell you what I will take you around and give you a more in depth tour tomorrow, and when you get your schedule i can show you to all your classes, but for today it's already late for me, and I have no intention of leaving the warmth of the room."

Reno's tail swayed as his light green eyes examined the mouse further, if she wasn't a mouse she would actually be his type cute, and small, but as she was her fear was actually kind of annoying, all it made him want to do was eat, and or harm her as it was feeding his predatory instincts. He let out a small purr as he laid on his bed entertaining the idea of food. Reno stared at her for several more seconds before his stomach gave a large growl. "Okay your making me hungry."

Reno got up slowly from his bed, his tail twitching as he took his full height and stride. He walked towards her, and stopped half way between his bed and her bed grabbing the phone from the wall. "What do you eat? I am thinking of ordering pizza."

Back
Top Bottom