Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just rock it! (TwoFaced and JamesL)

TwoFaced

Moon
20 year old rockstar Jarah Diamond stretched and yawned. She was bored... it was one of those rare days off during a tour and she had no clue what to do. Culture wasn't really her thing and there seemed to be no suitable... entertainment around...

Her gaze shifted over to her band's guitarist and she grinned. "So, what are you doing today? That whole boring culture thing or what?"
Maybe she could get him to do something fun for once. Of course, she knew not to get her hopes up, but maybe she'd have some luck today...

Looking awkwardly to meet Jarah's eye, 21 year old James fidgeted slightly in his chair, coughing slightly before mumbling 'Im free today, not sure what to do'

Straightening up and placing his guitar beside him on the floor, he attempted to address her more confidently: 'Why? have any plans yourself or you wanna do something together?' he said, knowing that the sexual tension he had felt the past few weeks, had started to surface again.

Jarah grinned when she noticed how he tried to straighten up, to appear more confident... it was almost cute, really... such a shame that he was so quiet...

"Actually, I'm a bit bored... so if you want, we can hang out or something..." she said with a shrug.

'Yeah, definitely' he replied almost instantly before remembering he was going for a 'cool' persona. 'Yeah, im happy to do something, got anything in mind?' he replies, back to his put on macho voice.

Leaning back further onto the chair, he undid the top button of his denim shirt, styling it out to make it look like he was showing some flesh, when in reality he just didn't know how to play cool.

Jarah was taking in every detail of his body language. It was really interesting how he tried to play cool, almost... peacocky.
When he spoke in a more... macho way than usual, Jarah could feel a small shiver going down her spine. Yeah, he should do that more often...

For a moment, she was thinking, playing with her long hair while she did so. "Well, I guess we can... I don't know... what do you do for fun, anyway?" she now asked him.

Even to his untrained and inexperienced eye, he knew a girl playing with her hair was a good sign, taking confidence from this, he carried on. 'Lots of different things, but when im with someone else, I just try to find an activity there both gonna enjoy' he said with a cheeky smile, relishing his new macho image he had created around himself.

Jarah laughed softly.
"Hm... things you both enjoy... wonder what that might be..."
She shifted a little in her seat and stretched her long legs, dressed only in black hot pants and combat boots.

"We could go grab a bite, maybe we see an interesting spot along the way..."

'Yeah, ok, cool' he said stretching his arm across the chair, sit look as relaxed as possible. 'Take a walk together, see where we end up?' he finishes, thinking he's definitely onto a winner, judging by her body language and tone.

Now she nodded and stood up, stretching again and showing off her tight stomach. Someone who wouldn't know her would think it was by accident, but those aquainted with her would know that she was showing off.

"Sounds great... I just gotta grab my bag and we can go."

Back
Top Bottom