Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking 1 x 1! (M/F or F/F) *New Craving*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeTraveler

Planetoid
Hello people who have taken the time to look at this!
Yeah, I'm a bit hyper right now but that's a long story that would take some time to explain and is completely irrelevant to the reason I'm posting this thread.

EDIT: I AM CRAVING THIS:
Alright, question to my fellow Pokemon fans on this site. Has anyone ever heard of Moemon? I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in doing a long-term Moemon story with me.
Basically, Moemon are humanoid versions of Pokemon. I'm looking for someone who would be able to play both male and female Moemon, or just male, as well as multiple characters. Please contact me via this thread or PM if you're interested.

ANYWAY...
I'm new to actually roleplaying on this site, although I've been lurking for a while. There aren't many things that I will never roleplay, the only ones that really come to mind are beastiality and m/m. I have nothing against either, it's just not something that I want to roleplay.
As for what I will roleplay, it all depends on what my mood is seeing as that really affects how my characters act. If I start a roleplay and get used to the character though, it no longer matters what my mood is and I can roleplay them no problem. The only exception to this is when I'm in a seriously bad mood. If that happens, I probably won't even be online because I can't roleplay when I'm upset, it turns out badly.
If you have an idea for a roleplay or just want to roleplay with me then please contact me. I will check this thread so if you just want to post here, that's fine.

Surprisingly enough, I do actually have some ideas swirling about in my head right now. If one of these interests you, just say so!

Conflicting Personas

Caelan is a girl who's a serious tomboy. As the captain of the basketball and volleyball teams and a skateboarder, that's no surprise to her peers. Blake is the playboy of the school. He's a major flirt and exactly what you'd expect from a sterotypical jock. Everyone knows that these two don't get along and now their tolerance of each other is about to be put to the test. An upcoming tournament calls for both of them to be the captains of their school's team but things just seem to be turning out badly with the never ending arguments and fights between the two.

However, there's an easy explanation: sexual tension. Caelan has always been at the top of her game, easily able to be the dominating force on the court. But Blake is able to challenge her as an equal, though she'd never admit it nor that his ability to do so seriously turns her on. Blake's in the same situation. He's never found a time when he couldn't flirt it up and get a girl to fall for him but Caelan's over-confident and stubborn self isn't like those other girls and it's driving him crazy.

Now, the rivalry between the two has reached its peak with the need for them to work together. The flirt playboy and the hot-headed tomboy, only time will tell where this will lead...

A Knight Like No Other

Aaron appears to be your average royal guard, a loyal knight who will protect the kingdom and its rulers at all costs. There's just one little, tiny detail about him that no one knows... He is a she. Since girls aren't allowed to fight, Aaron disguised herself as a boy to become a knight. Her family has long since passed away and the only person alive who she trusts at all is the Prince, whom she has sworn to protect.

But now the King is ill and dying, meaning that the Prince must take a wife from the eligable girls of the kingdom. At the same time, Aaron finds out that one of her siblings, her older brother Garret, may still be alive. There's just one problem. Garret was one of the Prince's closest friends and if the Prince finds out that Aaron is related to him, it will become obvious that she's not a boy as Garret had only one sibling: a younger sister.

Faced with the possiblity of her identity being revealed, she chooses to consult the Prince about Garret without telling him that she's related to him. But the question is... how long will it last before he finds out her secret?

I'm working on some other plots as well. For "A Knight Like No Other", the Prince has no set personality so it's up to you what he's like. For "Conflicting Personas", Blake's personality has some guide-lines, yes, but I'm okay if you want to manipulate it or change it up a bit, just say so!

On a side note, I know that both plots were M/F but if you have an idea for a F/F feel free to say so as I have no problem with roleplaying that.

I can't wait to start roleplaying and I hope that someone will want to roleplay with me. ^-^

RE: Seeking 1 x 1! (M/F or F/F)

im game for either one, start off the post and PM me the link when its up! im M btw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom