Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Lord or King....(F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicialynn

Star
Looking to do an idea and was hoping that I could find someone to IM with and play a nice game. Trying to find a male that could play a semi-evil king or lord that would take a peasant from her husband and child and force her to mate with him. Things would be very tough at first, but it would get better. Looking for a longer type of RP, nothing just sex related, I'm a plot girl. However, I will only play through IM. You made add me at YIM leesha_lynn There are more details that I'd love to discuss, look forward to hearing from someone....

Oh I forgot to add to please just add me through yahoo. I do not get on here enough to notice PMs. I'm also looking for someone who's on more than once a week! My days and most evenings are available. I'm not trying to be difficult I swear lol. Also, after we get done RPing this of be more than willing to hear your ideas. Just for reference my nos are incest, animals, minors and scat. Thanks!!!

Not sure about IM, though I might consider it given a good enough story. Would you be wanting a sort of storyline where the lord has a harem, claims the first night with newlywed brides, takes the woman in lieu of tribute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom