Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookin' for some RP partners. (Mxf or FxF) New Plot up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there~

Kind of new to this place, but not so much new to roleplaying! Anyways, I'm looking for semi-literate to literate Roleplay partners. I'd rather be playing the submissive female who has a semi-stubborn streak in either a lesbian coupling or straight coupling.

Anything in bold Is what I will be playing.

I have a few plots in mind:

Incest:
♦FatherxDaughter
MotherxSon
♦CousinxCousin(MxF or FxF no MxM)
♦Step-FatherxStep-Daughter(currently craving)
♦Step-MotherxStep-Daughter(currently craving)
♦Older brother and younger sister
♦Older sister and younger sister
Older sister and younger brother

Bestiality
♦A woman working in a zoo. She is the only who is able to get close enough to ****(idk...my partner can choose what animal. Please nothing weird like an eel or snake...something mammal.)
Woman is kidnapped and is used to breed endangered animals.(CURRENTLY CRAVING)
Woman is used as an expirament to see if humans can have sex with animals and if they can, the offspring is not overly - mutated ((Too many people asking for this.))

Furry/Nekos
♦Anything.(CURRENTLY CRAVING)
♦Misunderstood Life:
Prince ****** (name my partner chooses) of Ningenkai finds himself suddenly forced to care for an unusually intelligent dog demon named Ria (She is like a dog/neko)

+
I DO NOT HAVE A YAHOO ACCOUNT SO I DO NOT RP on IM for YAHOO. I hardly rp on IM's and if I do, its because I like the plot. I will normally RP on PM and sometimes on thread...

Tartarus said:
With bestiality is it full animal or a were-creature. Don't worry I don't mean neko or furry.

It can be a feral animal or were-creature..Normally its feral dogs, horses, big cats etc

Tartarus said:
Would you opt for anything amphibian or reptile?

That depends on what it is. As long as its nothing like a Snake,eel, snail, slug, lobster... Things like that... Dragon is ok..(I consider it a distant relative of a reptile)

I'm up for :
Father X Daughter
Mother X Son
Older sister X younger brother
Or any of the Bestiality ones

Hi, I'll do the step-father and step-daughter RP with you. I normally do fantasy based RPs where I control the world and all the creatures in it and have them interact with the female writer's heroin. I'm open to doing a modern setting RP if you would like though.

ΘLemon SparkΘ said:
Hello there~

Kind of new to this place, but not so much new to roleplaying! Anyways, I'm looking for semi-literate to literate Roleplay partners. I'd rather be playing the submissive female who has a semi-stubborn streak in either a lesbian coupling or straight coupling.

Anything in bold Is what I will be playing.

I have a few plots in mind:

Incest:
♦FatherxDaughter (currently craving)
MotherxSon
♦CousinxCousin(MxF or FxF no MxM)
♦Step-FatherxStep-Daughter
♦Step-MotherxStep-Daughter
♦Older brother and younger sister(currently craving)
♦Older sister and younger sister
Older sister and younger brother

Bestiality
♦A woman working in a zoo. She is the only who is able to get close enough to ****(idk...my partner can choose what animal. Please nothing weird like an eel or snake...something mammal.)
♦Woman is kidnapped and is used to breed endangered animals.
Woman is used as an expirament to see if humans can have sex with animals and if they can, the offspring is not overly - mutated(CURRENTLY CRAVING)

Furry/Nekos
♦Anything.
♦Misunderstood Life:
Prince ****** (name my partner chooses) of Ningenkai finds himself suddenly forced to care for an unusually intelligent dog demon named Ria (She is like a dog/neko) (CURRENTLY CRAVING)

I DO NOT HAVE A YAHOO ACCOUNT SO I DO NOT RP on IM for YAHOO. I hardly rp on IM's and if I do, its because I like the plot. I will normally RP on PM and sometimes on thread...

I would try a beast, mother/son, or sibling RP. How many paragraphs a post do you prefer?

Kadavro said:
I would try a beast, mother/son, or sibling RP. How many paragraphs a post do you prefer?

I'd love to do a sibling, -prefers to play the younger sibling- hmm 1-2 paragraphs...3 tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom