Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

newcomer looking for roleplay. [ f/m , m/m, bestiality/incest/furry? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingingin

Meteorite
Hi, I'm Gin! Kind of new to this place, but not so much new to roleplaying! Been doing it for a lot longer than I probably should at this rate, but oh well. It's fun! Anyway, I hope I haven't scared anyone off yet. A little about me? I'm twenty-four, work a full-time job, and still manage to go to school. My past-times are sleeping and... Well, that pretty much covers it.

My rules are pretty simple. Be literate, write at least two good-sized paragraphs, nothing involving gross bodily functions (you know which kinds), and don't be a douchebag. Please PM me if these are confusing, but I think they're pretty straightforward! O: That said, please PM me if you'd be interested in a roleplay. I don't care if you're a guy or a girl or what gender you'll play, but I like playing guys. M/M or M/F is fine with me, no preference.

My interests are going to be really quick bullet points - not really organized, I'm just kind of putting down what comes to mind.

- Incest
* father/daughter
* uncle/niece
* father/son
* sister/brother
* cousin/cousin

- Bestiality
* for this, maybe multiple animals like a zoo-type setting? a special 'breeding' program, perhaps?

- Furry (any kind)

- Pokemon

- Ancient Egypt
* specifically something with Anubis and a character of yours, possibly as an offering or something?

- Little Red Riding Hood

- Generic fantasy stuff?

... err, if you have any more suggestions, please contact me! It's late and I'm going braindead, haha.

Bumping this. I accidentally erased my entire inbox (oh no :C) and need people to resend their requests or repost for me. Yep.

Hello there, I'm new too! Lol, I saw that you are looking for some Roleplay! I too have been doing this for to long lol, Im 23 and I have been Roleplaying since I was 12 if that gives you an idea. I love storylines that are different and plot filled. Also, I enjoy detailed roleplay. I'd love to talk something over with you! Please, PM and I will get back to you! :)

**~*~*~*~* Lillith *~*~*~*~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom