Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He goes onto the front yard and punches a tree causing his hand to bleed and leaves a fist size mark in the tree. "Your a idiot pierce!" He yells at himself punching the tree a few more times trying to get rid of his anger.

As Roxanne was getting more food and fresh water for each of the cats and then doing the same for the dogs she heard a loud "Crack!" sound several times as he punched the tree and when she was done she went outside to see what it was. What she saw was a surprise: she saw Pierce standing there, yelling at himself and punching the tree, ignoring his bleeding hand. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked, moving over to him. Roxy didn't hesitate, not fearful that he may turn on her and hit her. "Is this about what I said?"

He looks over at you and his expression softens. "no. no. no." He says hastily. "It's just that...." He is reluctant to tell you.

Roxanne looked at him, confused as to what he was talking about when he confirmed it had nothing to do with what she had said. "It's just what, look, Pierce, if I can be open with you about what's on my mind I expect the same from you." She said softly, Anderson came out and watched the two for a moment before going over to Pierce.

"If you made me mad I would have told you to get the fuck out." Roxy said as she looked at him. "Why does it bother you so much that you may have upset me?" She asked as she moved closer to him.

"Assume I don't know, tell me." She said softly, looking up into his eyes as she stood in front of him. As Roxy awaited an answer she looked down at his hand and saw all the blood and although she didn't ask she wandered if it hurt or if he couldn't even feel it.

"I love you and i would do anything to make you happy, I was afraid I made you mad..." He says guiltily and realizes your looking at my hands. "oh this? I'm fine really." He says raising his bloodied hands.

Roxanne shook her head. "I don't think you can truly love someone you just met. After all, you're not the only one with secrets." She said softly with a sigh. She then watched as his raised his bloodied hand and insisted he was fine. "Let's get you inside and clean you up." She said, taking his clean hand and beginning to lead him inside, Anderson following the two of them.

He knows she is probably right but he feels he cant leave her at all. As she said for him to get cleaned up he opens the door and motions for you in.

She nodded and when he stepped inside she took his hand and began to lead him to the downstairs bathroom. "Let's get you cleaned up first and then we can we how bad it is." She said as she used her free hand to turn on the water and adjust the temperature so that it was warm enough so that it wouldn't hurt as much. She then slowly guided his hand under the water, watching as the blood slowly washed away. "Why did you decide to punch the tree?" She asked as the cuts were slowly becoming visible.

Roxanne sighed as once she got most of the blood cleaned off she took a washcloth and held it under the water, ringing the excess water out of it before beginning to gently clean off the dried blood. "Can you feel that at all?" She asked, able to see that it was pretty cut up as she cleaned it. "Love, why were you so angry?" She asked.

"surprisingly no...." He answerd as she asked him if it hurt. "And Its complicated for me to explain....." He says solemnly.

"Try me. Not much you tell me is going to surprise me." She said as she gently ran her fingers over the cuts. Roxy sighed and picked up a dry towel, beginning to dry his hand off. "There you go." She said, letting his hand go. She then picked up the towel and wash cloth. "Forget it." She said with a sigh before going to leave the room, half expecting him to stop her.

He sits their wandering if he should stop her. He feels completely torn between loving her yet it is strange because he hardly knows her. As he thought savage's voice fills his head. "You fool you should know she wont love you like you do her! Be ready to lose her." says the voice of savage. "Shut it you bastard!" He thinks aloud accidentally yelling it.

Roxanne looked back at him from the hallway as he yelled but she didn't say anything, just stood there. Sure, she knew he wasn't yelling at her but she was beginning to wander if the two of them could ever be happy. "I love you.." She finally said, her tone hardily above a whisper when she spoke.

After spoke he clamped his mouth shut in fear he made you mad. But as he heard you he couldn't but to have his mouth gaping at you as if he didn't know how to respond. "Y-you do?!" He asks in astonishment.

Roxanne turned back so that her body was facing him. "Yes, I do. I know it sounds crazy and I really don't know you, but I do love you and you understand me more than any human ever has, Pierce." She said as she looked into his eyes.

As she told him this his eyes became noticeably large as you spoke. When this all had sunk in he couldn't help but to say, "I just can't believe it's true. But yet so much honesty in your voice." He says trying to stay calm from the urge to run up to her and hold her tightly against his body.

Back
Top Bottom