Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Some random image he had seen of one appears in his mind. "some what depends its been a while since i seen one."

"In that dream I was with him and I saw a black crescent moon tattooed on my forehead. I know it's his mark but I'm wondering if it might mean something else, too."

He panders at this question to only become stumped. "i don't know....." He says after a few seconds

She nodded. "Is there anyway you can give him control... I want to see if I can get some answers as to what he wants with me.." She asked, hoping he would agree but she knew she risked being put under some kind of trance by Savage.

"There is, but i don't want you getting hurt." He says while holding your hand tightly. "I don't want to lose you in anyway." His voice is quiet now.

Roxanne looked down at their hands as he held her's tightly. "Pierce, please, I just want to try and learn what he wants with me. You won't lose me, my love." She said before leaning in and kissing him on the lips, able to tell he was scared of what Savage might do to her, given the chance. It seemed Roxanne didn't understand what powers Savage had and what he could do to harm her with them.

He kisses you deeper. "I just cant you have no idea how ruthless he is..." He says sadly.

When their lips parted Roxanne looked up at him. "Pierce, we need to find out what he wants. Please, I refuse to let him mess with what me have. If it takes me temping him into taking control I'll do it." She said, looking at him with determination in her eyes. "I love you and I just want to do everything to protect us."

As she said this he finally gives in. "Okay but be careful please." He says and hands control over to savage and he lunges grabbing your throat.

Roxanne glared at him, managing to get away from him. "What the hell do you want with me? The whole time Pierce and I were walking here I didn't sense you but the moment him and I get close you try and take him over?" She asked, trying to avoid looking in his eyes as she spoke.

"Because he is weak he doesn't deserve to have happiness he can die in sadness and my goal will be complete!" He says evilly.

Roxanne turned away from him, expecting to feel him come up behind her. "And what do I have to do with this? If you really wished me dead you would have done in already. Demons do not deem their prey worthy of answers." She said, looking into the mirror hanging on the wall, using the reflective surface to keep an eye on him.

"I want him to suffer i want him to live in fear so if I'm a threat he is afraid and i become stronger!" He says and out of nowhere the snarl of your dogs are heard.

"So what, are you here to claim me as your own, so that he is alone?" Roxanne asked before looking back before looking back at her dogs and walking over to them. "Shh... He's not here to hurt me. I'll handle it." She said to the two of them. Roxy looked back at Savage and noticed he wasn't glaring at her the way he seemed to when he had grabbed her neck. She then quickly looked away from his eyes, half expecting him to ask why she was avoiding his eyes.

As he was about to talk he makes a choking sound. "Ack! Ack!" He coughs and my eyes return to normal and steps off you

Roxanne watched as he stepped off of her and his eyes returned to normal. "Pierce, I was getting closer to finding out what he wanted with me." Roxanne said to him with a sigh, knowing he was simply trying to protect her but she couldn't help wanting to know what Savage wanted.

When he collapsed before falling unconscious Roxanne didn't hesitate running to him. "Pierce, baby?" She asked, shaking him gently. She tried to be careful, knowing to expect for Savage to take control. Roxy leaned over and kissed him on the lips softly, hoping for him to open his eyes, even if it was Savage.

He opens his eyes looking tired. "I'm sorry if i scared you hun......" He says exhaustively.

She found herself glad when he opened his eyes, even when he looked tired. "Pierce, you didn't need to fight him. I was handling it." She said before getting up off the floor and taking his hand to help him up. "Why don't you go get some sleep? And if he tries to come back, let him. I'm not scared of him and you're so much weaker as it is."

confidence overrides all other responses. "As long as I'm with you I feel like i can keep him down for ever." He says looking into your eyes.

"Pierce you may not be human but you aren't invincible, either." She said as she helped him up and took him to the couch and carefully helped him sit down. "Just please don't fight him anymore... I do want to know what he wants." She said before kissing him.

He gets yo to sit next to him. "I know this but still. As long as I'm with you i feel stronger." He says quietly. "And i want to be ME when I'm around you. I want to enjoy and cherish every second with you." He says dreamily.

"What are you so afraid of?" She asked as he pulled her down to sit next to him. "I may be human but I'm a lot stronger than you think and I can handle some demon. I just want answers." Roxanne added before kissing him once more.

"Its because he feasts off my soul and any day could be my last." He says grimly before she had kissed him and as she did he kisses back with some passion in it.

Back
Top Bottom