Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

When he turned her around she only had a split second to look up into his eyes because the next thing she knew, she could feel his lips gently pressing against her's. When he pulled back long enough to speed she looked up at him in shock but she kissed back, moving on hand to rest on the back of his neck as she did.

He deepens this kiss and moves his hands him and down your back as if tracing her body shape.

Roxanne smiled against his lips as he deepened the kiss and it felt good to feel his hands moving up and down her body. It was new for her but made her feel attractive and wanted. After several moments she pulled back just far enough for the two of them to catch their breath.

As they broke apart his eyes look as if they were hungry. "I love you Roxanne..." He says softly.

His words made her smile but the hungry look in his eyes worried her. "I love you too, Pierce, but why do you keep staring at me as if you are hungry?" She questioned, even when she would look away from her she could feel his eyes on her and she could just... Tell that it wasn't that he was hungry for food.

'Suddenly his eyes go red but he suppresses the demon and looks a lot weaker "I'm sorry Roxanne he almost came." He says in a weak tone.

"Shh.. It's okay." She said, kissing him softly on the lips, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fight it, should the demon want to take control again. "Would you like that sandwich now or would you like to go rest for a little bit?" She asked.

Roxy took his hand and slowly lead him the the stairs and to the spare bedroom. "Why don't you take a nap? I'll be somewhere in the house so you can come and find me when you wake up." She offered before kissing him. Despite Pierce being in control now, though Roxy could sense the demon was just waiting for the right moment to take control.

Roxanne left the room as he laid down and went down stairs. She sat on the couch and turned on the television but was tense. All of a sudden the demon seemed to be fighting to take control of Pierce, just as the two of them had gotten close and she wasn't sure if it meant that the demon wanted her or not.

As he dreams the demon speaks to him. "You know what i want, you know i want to kill her." Says savage with a evil tone. "shut up you bastard you have caused nothing but pain you cock sucking bich!!!!" He says with pure hatred. As he says this he trembles in his sleep.

Soon Roxanne laid on the couch where she was joined by two of the cats Ginger was laying on her feet and Daisy was laying on the arm just above her head, soon she dozed off herself. Her sweet dreams of her and Pierce soon turned her nightmares as the nightmare played out she could see Pierce, although he was clearly being controlled because his eyes were blood red and she was hanging on his arm, looking as if she were in some kind of trance.

He wakes almost screaming covered in sweat. "huff huff huff"

As Roxanne slept she began to toss and turn as the nightmare got worse, she could that Savage had enslave her, somehow convincing her she loved him rather than Pierce. As the nightmare continued she could see she had some kind of tattoo that appeared on her forehead: a black crescent moon, which meant the demon had marked her as his.

He finds you and lays his hand gently on your cheek trying to calm you.

When Pierce found her and she could feel his hand on her cheek she calmed quite a bit and as she calmed she slowly woke up. "Pierce what are you doing up?" She asked, her voice having a dream like tone to it when she first opened her eyes.

He smiles. "I couldn't sleep." He says innocently. "Are you okay?" He says worriedly.

Roxanne slowly sat up, picking up Ginger was she did so he would have a place to sit down. "I.. I think so. I just had a nightmare." She said with a sigh before looking at him. "Pierce... What do you think Savage wants with me?" Roxy asked, hoping he would tell her rather than ignore her question.

His expression goes grim. "He wants to kill you..." He says angrily.

"What if he's lying to you? From the nightmare I just had it appears he wants to claim me as his mate." She said, looking at him. "I know it sounds weird but I know enough about demons to know they don't bother marking their prey, they kill them right away."

"He would if i let him but it takes all my will to keep him down." He says tiredly.

"He would what: make me his mate or kill me?" She asked. "Peirce, he eventually is going to make you so week you can't keep him down, you already sound weak as it is." She said softly before leaning in and kissing him.

"I'm not sure on which." he says then feels you lips on his and accepts it.

Back
Top Bottom