Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

P

piasu

(alright so heres my o.c.'s bio) name: pierce kagamine, age:17, bio: He is a slilver haired blond eyed average neko boy but heres the catch....he has a curse and u will discover it in the rp. (so on to the rp!) He walks through town with people eying him nervously. "mommy is that him, is that the freak?" a little girl says innocently. "yes hun, don't look at him he might hurt you..." She says with a resentfulness towards me.

Name: Roxanne Evans.
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Body type: Curvy

Roxanne watched with Emerald Green eyes from across the street as the woman passing spoke about him when her daughter asked about Pierce. She didn't know what the woman was saying but she could tell by the look on both the woman and the girl's faces that whatever she had said hadn't been kind. When the woman left she walked over to Pierce, not scared of him like most other people were. "You look like you need a friend." She said with a weak smile.

XxMoonlightRomancexX said:
Name: Roxanne Evans.
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Body type: Curvy

Roxanne watched with Emerald Green eyes from across the street as the woman passing spoke about him when her daughter asked about Pierce. She didn't know what the woman was saying but she could tell by the look on both the woman and the girl's faces that whatever she had said hadn't been kind. When the woman left she walked over to Pierce, not scared of him like most other people were. "You look like you need a friend." She said with a weak smile.
He glances up with a hood over his face, "hi...." his voice sounds as if it hasn't been used in forever and it has some kind of dark edge to it. "And what is a friend?" He says with a peak in curiosity. who is this girl what does she want?

Roxanne could tell by the rough, dark tone to his voice that it was something he rarely use at least as of late but it didn't scare her off like it would have most people. "A friend is someone who cares about you and looks out for you; someone you know that no matter what will always have your back." She explained to him. As she watched him, trying to figure out how he would react to her answer she smiled weakly and extended her hand to him, offering it to Pierce for him to take a hold of. "If you're hungry I could take you to my place to get some food. Though I do have to warn you I have two dogs and three cats." She said, unsure if because he was part feline if he would have a problem with dogs.

Roxanne could tell by the rough, dark tone to his voice that it was something he rarely use at least as of late but it didn't scare her off like it would have most people. "A friend is someone who cares about you and looks out for you; someone you know that no matter what will always have your back." She explained to him. As she watched him, trying to figure out how he would react to her answer she smiled weakly and extended her hand to him, offering it to Pierce for him to take a hold of. "If you're hungry I could take you to my place to get some food. Though I do have to warn you I have two dogs and three cats." She said, unsure if because he was part feline if he would have a problem with dogs.
As she told him this he had a higher curiosity for her. "hmmm." he says quietly. He see you have extended your hand and heard what you said. "well cats are no problem but dogs maybe," he says shaking your hand cautiously. after doing this he removes his hood to reveal two cat ears. "the name is pierce, and there is no need to offer food ill be fine honest." he says this right as his stomach growls. "eh heh"

"My dogs are super friendly with cats." She explained, letting her hand fall to rest at her side as she watched him remove his hood. "Nice to meet you, Pierce." She said before flashing him another smile. When his stomach growled in complaint with his works she couldn't help but giggle. "Sounds like your stomach says otherwise. Come on, I'll lead the way and when we get there I'll fix you whatever you want." She said, just wanting to show him the kindness other people weren't. After all, nobody deserved to be treated like people were treating him.

"My dogs are super friendly with cats." She explained, letting her hand fall to rest at her side as she watched him remove his hood. "Nice to meet you, Pierce." She said before flashing him another smile. When his stomach growled in complaint with his works she couldn't help but giggle. "Sounds like your stomach says otherwise. Come on, I'll lead the way and when we get there I'll fix you whatever you want." She said, just wanting to show him the kindness other people weren't. After all, nobody deserved to be treated like people were treating him.
" I'm sorry i mustn't I'm a danger to you..." He looks away in resentment of himself. "I've hurt to many people i cant hurt you some one who is kind enough to offer these things..." He says with saddened tone

"Pierce, I'll be fine. I'm not scared of you and I'm sure you wouldn't purposely hurt me. Please..." She paused, extending her hand to him once again for him in hopes he would take it. "At least let me take you home and cook you a meal. It will be one less meal for you to worry about and after you're done you can leave if you wish, I won't stop you."

He looks at you as if he was just blown away. "I-I suppose......" He says a little afraid of himself. "it's up to you if you want me to stay or not i have no where else to go anyways....." he says and he takes your hand gingerly.

"I'd like for you to stay and get to know you, but only if you want to stay and wouldn't mind telling me about yourself." She said, smiling weakly as he took her hand and began to lead him down the sidewalk. "I only live about a block away." She said, if any more people had something to say about Pierce she planned on giving them a piece of her mind.

His face seems to redden alittle as you pulled him along. "ummm ya sure, I think that will be okay." he says a tiny bit uneasily.

"um uh um its nothing..." he stammers since he hasn't had many kind touches in his life. "im fine" he says more confidently.

"No, something is bothering you. I can tell." She said as she stopped walking and let go of his hand. "If I did something wrong or you don't want to come with me you can just tell me." Roxy said, trying to keep the hurt she felt out of her voice.

"i promise im fine." he says with complete honesty. "just not quite used to a kind touch." he says calmly

"I promise I'm not going to hit you or anything." She said with a weak smile, not taking his hand this time before beginning to walk again. If Pierce wanted to feel her touch he would need to take her hand.

Nervously he walks close behind you glancing around suspiciously. "i don't remember this part of town."

Roxanne looked back at him over her shoulder. "I haven't seen you around until the past week or so... When was the last time you were here?" She asked, they weren't far from her place now.

"hmmmmm" he thinks of how many times this season has came. "about 6 years..." He says blankly and sneaks in a smile.

"Yeah, this use to be all forest, they destroyed most of it a few years ago and built a bunch of apartments and houses." She said, returning his smile with one of her own.

"i see." he says interestedly. "so tell me about yourself, what are your desires, your favored activities?" he asks out of the blue as they walk along.

"What do you mean by "Desires"?" She asked, pausing a moment before replying to his second question. "Well, I like to spend time with my animal, I like to write and draw and take pictures too. My parents died last year in a car crash so I've been on my own since then."

He listens completely before answering anything. "well thats no good....and to answer your question i meen like what do you wanna do in your life what are your goals." he says with interest in every word.

"I want to be a veterinarian and in life in general I want to find a guy that makes me happy and that loves me as much as I love him." She said, looking at him as she said it.

"i like your goals." he says happily and he realizes your staring at him and he gets a though and pushes it aside. "lets hope you find him one day....." He says with a unreadable expression.

Back
Top Bottom