Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 RP request--very specific plot ... Het ... Taboo...Lots of kinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhelbie

Moon
Lets cut to the chase, shall we?

This is an older brother x younger sister RP. Big age difference (25-27 vs 13).

Sister lives with brother-parents are out of the picture (don't care why that's not part of the plot)

Sister turns 13 (or 14...doesn't matter) and Brother decides it's time to "help her grow up".

This RP will include a LOT of the following:

Dubious consent, spanking/discipline, pleasure control and denial, bathroom use control (Sister peeing in her panties, nothing more nothing less), humiliation, sex, oral sex, rimming (her to him and vice versa), anal sex, hand jobs, fingering, leash and collar, public masturbation, public sex, public humiliation, sex toys, genital piercing (her), talking dirty, voyeurism, exhibitionism, teasing, diapers (see note on bathroom use control), double penetration, fingers in mouth, paddling/discipline, forced nudity, incest (duh), gags, bondage, partner swapping (he 'lends' her to friends)...

This is primarily about the smut ;)

I'm literate, can do up to 2.5 paragraphs per normal post, but can do as little as one and have a good time.

I'd like to play the sister and I don't care if you're male or female IRL to play the brother.

Open to other kinks/modifying the ones listed above, and all other suggestions :)

To be done in threads, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom