Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking Open-Minded RP partner for DBZ or FT Roleplay *mature content within*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a bit of everything and will do long-term stories with lots of plots and twists as well as short-term one shots with pretty much just sex as the outcome. I'm pretty easy-going on that. I RP in a majority of fandoms but I definitely have my favorites which will be listed as follows:

DBZ

Canon characters are preferred but OCs are acceptable. I lean more towards M/M pairings but exceptions will ALWAYS be made. :D I just prefer not to do canon couples...they're too overdone.

Fairy Tail

Again, canon characters preferred but OCs acceptable. M/M preferred but will take most anything (but I will LOVE you forever for Laxus/Freed...serious Fraxus fan here...)...

Other fandoms and original plots can be inquired about but the above are my first two cravings...

RE: F Seeking Open-Minded RP partner for DBZ-centered Roleplay *mature content within*

Dbz ?? Dragon ball z ?? <3 to do that with you <3
Where do you wanna do it ?

RE: F Seeking Open-Minded RP partner for DBZ-centered Roleplay *mature content within*

Yes, Dragon Ball Z...and anywhere is good with me...(*winces at how desperate that comes out*) Erm...yeah. Just let me know...and let me know what you're into when it comes to this particular fandom.

RE: F Seeking Open-Minded RP partner for DBZ-centered RP *mature content within*

*bump*

Really would love someone to bite...

PM, Skype (Will give name upon request), YIM...I'm rather open to where to RP...

Are you still searching? *crosses fingers* ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom