Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blazblue search~ I am back~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xynnic

Moon
Hey there, y'all. I'm Xynnic, and it's nice to meet all of you. c: Today I have a fairly specific, and obscure, FANDOM request. xD; However do feel free to suggest stuff. However, if you suggest something, it has to /really/ catch my attention(AKA match some of my main kinds like pain and non-con) before I'll want to play it. Thank you~ And I'll put a list of some original things that I enjoy if you want to offer them.

My current other fandom is Devil May Cry, and I would like a Vergil, Dante, Credo, Nero, or a villain oc for that. c:

Anyways, my ideas center my OC that I have, and one of several Blazblue canons. They are: Hazama/Terumi Yuuki, Ragna the Bloodedge, Jin Kisaragi, Azrael "The Mad Dog", Relius Clover, Kagura Mutsuki, and if you have a guy in mind I did not list that you think I might like to play against, feel free to ask!

Teacher/student(whether Blazblue-wise, or even just original completely), Angel/Demon(Same.), vampire/human, those are some pairings that I wouldn't mind playing out~

Xynnic is a living weapon, who is brash, rude, and stubborn. It tends to be hard to force her into submission, although it is possible. She doesn’t tend to dom men, due to being a bit more on the conservative side when it comes to sex. She tends to fight back, and offers quite a bit of a struggle if she doesn’t like the man.

My main kinks are now condensed to an F-List for your convenience~!

RE: Blazblue Search. Feel free to offer ideas!

Badump after a long time. . .

RE: Blazblue Search. Feel free to offer ideas!

Hmhm...Here we go again~

RE: Blazblue/Devil May Cry/Original Search. Feel free to offer ideas!

Aaand, I suppose I'll shove this back from the fourteenth page to the front...I think that's still okay?

Still interested~ Page 3 up~

From page three~

TotesBurger said:
Havent done one yet but i'd like to try a Blazblue RP with ya :).
Sorry to take so long to respond! ^^;; I was a bit distracted with some stuff in real life. Anyways, if you're still up for it, I would not mind. c:

This is kind of a bump, too~;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom