Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden|Liliebar + Broken Knight|

liliebar

Planetoid
The streets were blooming with glistening lights and music. The lights reflected from the puddles on the sidewalks and streets. The air was crisp and smooth, leaving a nice clean scent as it usually did after the rain fell. The moon shown in all its glory, grinning down with its cheshire grin. The beats were catching and all possessed a seductive draw. Despite how seductive the appeals were to each bar and club, none of them were able to draw the young lass in. A heavy sight left soft, lush lips. Suddenly she froze in her tracks as a seemingly soft breeze seemed to dramatically tangle and dance with her black and green plaid, academy uniform skirt. Her mid-waist length blond hair brushed gingerly across her lean form.

Her aqua-green eyes were captivated by a particular bar. Something was grasping a firm hold of the lass and soon pulled her inside the brick foundation. As she strode into the bar, her body language clearly gave away what a bold and strong young woman she clearly was. Immediately, she grabbed the eyes of some of the men in the bar. A few over by a pool table stopped in mid-shoot to look over the girl in the school uniform. None of them were are that she was no ordinary human. A few whistles and howls were given out as some of the men attempted to grab her attention. All of those attempts were in vain. Her attention was clearly focused upon the bar.

Black fur, a swaying tail, fluffy canine ears, a muzzle, claws, all of it was canine. On the other hand, the hands, fingers, arms, and everything else was human in nature. A left eye had been destroyed with a very visible scar from mid brow down a fur covered cheek with a patch concealing what it could of the scar. Although faint, a coarse and rough was barely heard coming from the beast. She is unable to help but be drawn to him, while everyone else had kept their distance and merely stared. Even the bartender refused to look, let alone speak, to him. The bartender's focus soon was snatched by the young lass as she approached the bar and took a seat in the stool next to the beast.

"What can I get you miss?" The bartender asked as she sat down. "For now, a glass of cherry juice." She spoke and gave no second glance to the bartender. She was completely engulfed in the beast beside her. "So, what's your name?" The surrounding patrons were taken back by her sudden boldness towards the other. They were baffled and unable to grasp why such a gorgeous lass was speaking to one of his breed.

The wolf, an ex-special forces from the military, sat at the bar. There was at least five feet perimeter around him that no one would get near him. Wolves like him were extremely rare, even in the military where they were simply a genetic soldier. He'd been discharged with honors for 'services in the line of duty', and secretly, any regular human would've been given the medal of honor. He wasn't considered human, something subpar, lesser than.

He had gorgeous black fur, it was meticulously taken care of, his own personal pride. To the touch, it was soft and silky, but there were no female wolves like him. He was a genetic clone, mixed with DNA splicing, a test tube with no mother or father. Bred for nothing but fighting in the army. Now that he was even out, he didn't know what was worse. Being in and yearning for freedom, or being out and yearning for something to do.

The wolf set the small glass down, the ice ringing off of the glass softly. The bartender, with a frown, poured him another glass of whiskey for him to sip. The bar wasn't particularly busy, but it wasn't exactly empty, either. His tail flicks slowly, watching the news on the war on the television in front of him.

A cute human girl sat down next to him, but he didn't really seem to react much. Of course, human females were the only thing his kind had to base attractiveness upon, and for her, she certainly was one of the best looking ones that he'd had seen. His eye is sharp with a deep intelligence behind the brownness of it. Unfortunately, atop of that was a deep, obvious boredom, a sort of stare that soldiers who'd been in combat had gotten.

She soon crossed one leg over the other, her skirt hiking up just a tad. Her eyes were still fixated upon the other. She knew of their kind and always found them fascinating. Her eyes groped at his physique, paying particular attention to his defined muscles. Boredom. She was surprised to see the look in his eyes but at the same time was rather pleased by it. It did not take long for the bartender to deliver her drink. Her eyes gazed over the beverage, eying the cherry floating amongst of the ice. Reaching in, she plucked the cherry by its stem, freezing it from the cold beverage. She twirled the cherry, eying it with each twirl. Dark Red. Plump. The cherry was just perfect in her eyes, just how she loved them. "Hm. These are my favourite. I love it when they are this plump and shade. Nothing else can match the flavour nor texture."

The cherry soon disappeared past her lips and rolled playfully on her tongue. A faint 'crunch' could be heard as she bit down onto the cherry seed. She did not wince nor show any sign of pain as she finished off the cherry, seed and all. The bartender paused as he stared over at the young lass. Chewing a cherry seed clearly was nothing normal and with the way she was acting, it was appearing that it was an every day thing for her. Once again, she looked over to the other. "This is my first time meeting a soldier such as yourself. I must say, you are by far more impressive than from what I've heard." She stated, her tone clearly being rather pleased. Her eyes briefly wandered back to the bartender. "I'd like a bowl of cherries. They are quite delicious and some of the best I've ever had." With those words, she soon had a bowl of cherries on the counter before her.

"Seeing as you are here, I take it that you are no longer with the service." Her mind was already turning and working. She needed to find a partner. It was required by her kind. Yet, like the normal humans, her kind frowned upon the wolf hybrid breeds. There was nothing more lowly in their eyes. "My name is Lilith, Lilith Bar." The way she said her name was with clear pride, even if her name was unfamiliar to those around her. Just as she was to say more, one of the men in the bar approached the two and leaned up against the bar side Lilith, eying her like a predator that was ready to pounce its prey. "Why waste your time with 'that' thing? If you're looking for someone to entertain you, I will be more than happy to provide such entertainment for you." His voice was harsh when he spoke about the hybrid, yet seemed to attempt to turn seductive.

However, despite his own tone, and sudden gesture to stroke Lilith's hair, his efforts were all in vain. Lilith had quick reflexes as she grabbed the man at his wrist. "You want to entertain me, huh? Sorry, you're too much of a bore. Besides, I cannot stands those who are rude." She soon released his wrist after leaving a red imprinted mark around it. The man attempted to not flinch at the pain he felt from her grip. As the man went to react, rather aggressively, the bartender intervened as he cleared his throat. "If you are going to disturb my other paying patrons, then you will be asked, if not forced to leave." The bartenders eyes wandered to the bouncer then back to the man, who followed his eyes and left with an angered grunt. As he went back over to his 'pals', their snickers and teasing could be heard as he shoved at them in an attempt to silence them. Lilith looked back over to ex-soldier, smiling at him with a clever grin. "Why don't we leave this place and go on a walk?"

Back
Top Bottom