Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Singer

"Ah, but I want to take on dragons. Well at least one."She said playfully shoving at his shoulder as she got up, blushing prettily as she thought about how her words could be taken. Busily starting to go thorugh the foods to distract herself. She was always so tongue tied around men that she found the newfound attraction to drake confusing and so new that she had no idea what to say.

he chuckled a little and kissed her temple. "i doubt your ready for that." he teased as he stood and led her to the food, enjoying some foreign foods, and of course lots and lots of Chocolate. "do you know how to sing Bane?" he asked suddenly, licking his fingers free of sugar. "any kind of song, even simple church hymns." he asked blinking at her, his head tilted at her.

Bane bit her lip shaking her head."I hum.But I've never learned how to sing. At least not well."She said tilting her head to look up at him, nibbling on all the foods, not really choosing one thing, more nibbling on everything.

he smirked a little. "well that certainly makes my job easier." he admitted. "i was afraid i was going to have to unteach you everything you knew about singing." he admitted simply licking his lips as he sampled some more chocolate. "we'll get you started on your lessens after lunch." he decided, smirking a little as he licked his lips. "i bet you have a wonderful voice."

Bane smiled blushing hard at the compliment."I think you have more faith in my abilities then I do."She said laughing a littel as she ate, tilting her head at him."What about you?CAn you sing?"She said curious about the man-dragon-she was living with.

the man smiled a little. "it's not song as you think of it, but yes, i can sing." he admitted tipping his head back and letting forth a bright sound, it was like a hundred chiming bells, the soft wind, a babbling brook, and a child's merry laughter all in one, a happy joyful sound that filled her with joy and peace and good feelings. it was hard to actually describe the sound, as nothing like it had ever been heard before, but it was beautiful enough to make most human girls cry. at least the ones he'd had had all cried, and he'd had hundreds. he finished the song with a low, long hung note and he grinned at her. "you will be able to do this too." he admitted. "Dragon Song, is the vocal manifestation, of emotion." he admitted. "most Dragon songs are simple and weak, only able to affect the hearts of mortals and humans, but your Dragon Songs will be strong and powerful enough to bring down the mightiest Dragon Beast." he admitted smiling at her. "with practice and training anyway."

Bane's eyes were wide, shiney not with tears but emotion as she looked at him, before smiling happily.As affected as the other humans but it tugged at her heartstrings and captured her at the idea of being able to sing such beauty. Smiling as she reached out she hugged him hard before leaning back."That was amazing Drake.Beautiful."She breathed smiling up at him happily, so happy that she had been alive to hear such beauty.

he grinned at her as she told him it was beautiful, he WAS beautiful, this he knew, but it was better when other people knew it too. "i am glad you enjoyed it." he admitted enjoying the hug and gently kissing her forehead. "now, why don't you finish eating and i'll help you put away all of your clothes hmm?" he offered smiling at her. "and then i have a gift for you." he admitted smiling at her. "something i think you will find quit pleasing."

"A present!?What is it?"She said wolfing down her food in the need to know what he had gotten.Grinning happily as she finished her food, licking her lips before standing. Bouncing on the balls of her feet as she looked at the man eager to put her things away so he'd give her a present. Very much like a child in that respect.

he smirked a little and shook his head. "after you put away your things." he ordered, letting her do that before heading into the room he had told her to never go into, coming out with a box as old as he was, setting it in her hands. "this was the Moon Mothers." he explained gently opening the box, grinning a little at her reaction to the jewelry that would go around her head like a crown. he gently picked it up out of the box and gently clasped it into place around her forehead, the pretty moon drop gems gleaming in the light, filling her with a familiar warmth and power. "it basked in her powers for centuries." he admitted. "so, it should feel very good to you." he admitted smiling at her. "how does it feel?"

Moon Mother Circlet

Bane smiled softlyclosing her eyes for a moment as she raised a hand to touch the soft silver, which was already heating with the warmth of her skin."It feels...like I've been missing it a very long time."She said with a soft smile as she touched it before opening her eyes to smile at him happily leaning up to kiss his cheek,hugging him tightly."Thank you drake. It is very beautiful."She said leaning contentedly against his chest.

he smiled a little, nodding. "Moon Mother gave it to me, to give to you." he admitted softly. "you have been separate from it since you went to sleep." he admitted holding her. "i am glad that you like it." he admitted kissing her forehead gently and smiling at her as he held her. "you are so warm..." he muttered softly, his head tilted a little as he stroked her hair. "come... lets go enjoy your new books shall we?" he asked with a small smile at her.

"I don't think I'm the one thats warm.You're warmer.You're the one that breathes fire."She pointed out before nodding, pulling away as she headed for the library, settling on the floor to look at her books, looking like a child on a sugar rush as she started looking. Waiting until he had sat down beside her, curling up against his side, leaning against him as she read/

he chuckled a little and shook his head. "i am cold blooded." he admitted. "the cold takes a very long time to reach my internal organs thanks to my burning fires, but i am still cold blooded, and even the warmth of your skin is pleasant to me." he admitted smiling at her as she led the way into the library, enjoying the books with her as they sat, cuddled together reading the words of the page, his head tilted. "such fascinating creatures." he admitted suddenly. "humans mean... reading history the way the write it... taking out all the bad things, so that they appear to be good in all ways." he was reading a book about a war that had ended only a hundred years ago, one that he had watched with his own eyes, it amused him to see that the victors had written the war as if they had done only good, but in truth had been more cruel and merciless than the losers had. "perhaps i shall write a true history of the world." he decided, smiling a little. "it would be interesting to see their reactions to such a book."

"History is always written by the victors, who want to prove that they are the ones in the right."Bane said absently, sounding oddly wize for someone so young.Turning her head she rested her head on the dip between shoulder and neck, smiling a little as she looked up at him."I could help you write that. I would like to know the real world, and history, without human emotions tangling everything up.It would be fascinating."She said because the moon mother's silent urging to see what her children had been up to while she'd slept was driving her. She wanted to know and drake was the only person who could tell her the untwisted truth, the truth humans hadn't colored with their own ends.

he smiled a little and nodded. "this is true." he admitted gently kissing her forehead. "i would enjoy that." he admitted. "my handwriting is not very good, i am not used to human hands, and Dragon paws are not very good at writing." he admitted with a chuckle. "if i narrate, will you write it for me?" he asked with a small smile, his head tilted. "i think you will find human history fascinating." he admitted watching her hoping he would write for him.

She giggled a little at his words, nodding."I would love to do that."She said,eager to spend time with him and have something to do. Not wanting him to grow bored with her company. Worried that if she didn't prove that she could be helpful, or the woman he needed, that he would grow bored.And she so wanted him to be happy with her. Giggling a little more she leaned up to kiss his cheek,holding up one of his hands."I could help you write better, if you would want to."

he chuckled a little and nuzzled her head. "i like you a great deal, it's so nice to have someone smart and not afraid of me." he admitted. "living all these years i have been very lonely." he admitted softly shaking his head a little. "the other women took at least a year to realize i wasn't going to eat them." he admitted with a small chuckle. "it took you, what, ten minutes?" he asked with a small snicker. "did you know that the Spaniards had extra help when they conquered the Mayan's?" he asked, flipping through a book. "how interesting."

"What?They did?!"Bane twisted leaning over his shoulder to read, looking so eager to see.Before smiling looking p at him, resting a hand against his cheek."Drake, I don't see how anyone could think you'd eat them.You're just a cuddly little lizard."She teased nudging him a little.

he chuckled a little and shook his head a little. "i'm a giant fire breathing lizard who steals women every ten years and they are then never seen again, what do you expect people to think?" he teased chuckling a little as he shook his head. "and i'm only cuddly when i want to be." he teased chuckling a little as he sniffed at her neck. "you smell really very good did you know?"

Bane jumped a little at that, feeling his hot breath on her neck as she smiled a little."Oh, no. I don't. I haven't bathed since before I left home."She said looking a little anxious, wanting to clean up but laughing a little."People are supposed to believe in the goodness of people."She muttered smiling as she leaned against him, cuddling agaist the warmth.

he chuckled a little. "i forgot about that, do you wish to bath?" he asked his head tilted at her, guiding her to her feet and leading the way into one final room, which was a massive pool that steamed gorgeously, a natural hot spring, a small 'river' of hot water flowed into one end of the pool, and a river flowed out the other end, constantly replenishing the water. "enjoy your bath." he promised smiling at her. "there is soaps from foreign lands, they smell very good, please help yourself."

"Oh!Oh its beautiful.Thank you!"She smiled happily twisting to look all around her as she loked around the bathing room. Smiling wider as she bounded away from him, stripping, seemingly forgetting his presence, she really had forgotten he was there, in favor of the beautiful pool and soap. Climbing right in she giggled happily, free spirited as she set about pleasing herself in the pool by enjoying the most extragavant pool in the world...at lest in her world.

he smiled a little as he watched her for a moment examining her pretty form before leaving so she could have some privacy, yawning as he curled up in his nest for a nap while she bathed, wondering why, in over five thousand years, he only now began to feel the stirring of lust in his groins. she was human, pretty yes but still human, so why did he wish to grab her, pin her down and claim her like the beast he was?

When she was done it was almost a hour later an the pruney water logged woman climbed out of the pool and dressing in the soft house clothes she had gotten. The soft wool pants loose and comfortable as she headed back into the living area, pausing at the edge of the nest, and her room.Chewing on her lip a little as she frowned slightly, before blushing slightly then climbing up into his nest, shifting around to get comfortable before snuggling down into him carefully, not wanting to disturb him if he was sound asleep, but not wanting to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom