Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search and Rescue.....Or Not. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY CURRENT MOOD: Less Dominant, more submissive of late....though I still don't take shit from no one!

-Peeks inside-...Oh heyyy, there's a room in here! Let's paint it! -grabs buckets of paint and begins-

Okay, so there's probably no need to say I want adult people to play with, since BM is the site FOR adults. I want to set up a few of my samples from another website for a few characters I have. I'll add more as I go along, but for now....check these out, and let me know if you're interested!

I can play as either men or women, multiple characters or one, and I like pretty much anything partner-wise, so long as you can write well grammatically so that I don't have to ask you what OIHNIUGBIMNIB means.....and that has noo meaning whatsoever, and if it somehow magically does then holy crap.

Anywho, I don't care if you can write a single paragraph or more, just don't leave me hanging or carrying the whole thing by myself.....please. If you do, the darned thing will NOOOOTTTTT last!! I can guarantee that completely....

So yes, I don't care if a biologically male person roleplays as a girl, or vice versa, I'm female and play both genders (being bi is a riot sometimes! ) and both preferences for D/S as well.
I hold a particular fondness for adventure based roleplays, of any kind really, and one on one's that slave/masters are great and I'm open for almost anything at all. There is a list of what I WILL NOT roleplay below, please read it and don't ask me dumb questions, if you have any.

Here are a few of my other roleplay idea's though....I'll be adding more other choices as well later on when my brain works better.....

As for WHERE I roleplay, I prefer to roleplay via PM's or forums, so feel free to PM me or post here if you have any suggestions or questions about the samples below or if you have another idea beyond what I've posted feel free to let me know, I'm seriously open to anything, even if it's just to talk about.

In a Word that's Ended.

Excerpt from a diary found in the middle of a pool of dried blood in a deserted road that had been the center of a town;

August 17th, 2012;

".....They're everywhere now, God I can't stand this anymore! I watched a little girl get torn to shreds this morning from my neighbours yard, she was the last one left on our street besides me and I just....I can't take it anymore. If anyone finds this, anyone who still lives, please God just don't go into the cities...."

It's been six months since the first outbreak. Six months that shouldn't have happened. It started as a simple outbreak of the flu, just a simple one that doctors treated, as always, with medications and shots that apparently did nothing. Everything went so fast though, once the person went into cardiac arrest for no reason. At first it was just a few people, maybe a dozen, who came into the emergency wards one day or afternoon. According to a television broadcast, the symptoms started as just flu-like symptoms; stuffed up nose, bloodshot eyes, headaches and nausea that lasted for days on end.

It quickly went downhill after the fourth day, when black fluid began to form within the lungs and lymph nodes on the body, making breathing difficult, and joints began to swell until mobitility was impossible for the victims and they became bedridden and in agony, not even morphine helped as blackened sores began to spread over their bodies, similar the news reports said, to the Black Death. 24 hours after the fluid began forming, the sores appeared and fever reached it's peak the patient was effectively brain dead and all organs stopped. They never awakened again as humans.

It took less than four hours after all of the bodies' organs stopped, before the zombie rose. The swelling was horrendous by then, whatever virus or disease it was that caused this....Zombiefication, just kept on regenerating inside the corpses, causing tissue decay that was only slightly lessened than if it had been a regular corpse that didn't move...and didn't kill anything it could get it's cramped hands and gnawing mouths on.

It took less than three weeks before the cities were no longer safe. The government was stupid in herding people there, one scratch from an Infected was all it took to transmit the disease, though the THINGS seemed to prefer trying to eat people rather than just nick them.

And it was only a month before those who survived figured out that the only way to survive was to lock themselves away, 'kill' the things that used to be friends and family members....and to find food and safe waters to drink in order to live. Or move, and keep on moving, migrating continually in a world gone completely insane.

It's been six months now since the cities and the surrounding lands became unsafe. People with RV's, with horses or motorcycles or trucks, those who have survived, have started to find each other. Have started to band together and protect each other. Each one has a story. Each one has a will to live that burns bright.....and each one, even the children who are able to, have taken down the things that hunt them whenever it was needed.

There's one person though who knows the cause of the disease. She worked for the plant that had created it, and had studied it for longer than her other, now dead coworkers, and had discovered what it was that had caused the pandemic worldwide. She's the only one that does know....and now she's looking for help. She needs people to help her get into one of the worst infested places in the world in order to get the equipment needed to create the vaccine that will effectively kill the flesh eating horrors that exist now when they shouldn't be any more than an imagination gone wild. She needs to get into a hospital. Within one of the cities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was aiming for six months, in that it would be difficult to find supplies, so one would need to go closer to the cities unless they discover a way to grow/can/make their own, but wouldn't be impossible to find fuel and ammunition and such for those who prefer guns over closer-combat weapons. This can be with any gender of person, I could turn 'her' into a 'him' so M/M, F/M or F/F is fine and welcomed!

Villain and Heroine....Not to be mistaken for the Drug.

Cities. Sucked. Big time. Those were pretty much the only things that Isanya MacAllistair was thinking as she pulled her open-backed forest green jeep into the driveway of her newest home. The building was tall, old and clearly rather rundown, but there was a beautiful ivy network that wove and wandered it's way up two of the four walls of the building, the yard wasn't mowed or pesticide-ridden to within an inch of it's life and there were three fruit trees in the seventy foot yard, which were in full fruit now that it was the middle of summer.

Turning off the engine of her vehicle, which she'd had expensively reconstructed to use canola oil instead of gasoline, Isanya leaned back in the chair to just look up at the slightly imposing structure. There were better buildings all over the neighbourhood, but the six foot tall redhead wouldn't have any of them. Skin paler than flour, eyes a vivid, nearly poisonous green and flaming hair down to her butt that was tied back into an efficient braid to keep the unruly curls tamed, the woman climbed out of the vehicle and stood up after a moment of inner contemplation.

Dressed in a pale blue-white sundress that set off her hair and fair skin, the garment ended just over her knees and the same coloured high heels that ticked against the broken concrete of the driveway were spotless. The dress was fluid around her body as she bent over, leaning into the jeep to pull out an old fashioned sunhat, white with a light blue ribbon around it which in turn held a beautiful deep blue rose. The plant was alive, and a faint sweet scent could be smelled if one leaned close enough.

It had been nearly six months since her accident, when her previous jeep had flown off of a cliff face, successfully killing her deep in the Amazon Jungle land where she'd been doing research on a newly discovered type of bird that had the oddest ability to mimic it's surroundings simply by fluttering it's feathers. The paramedics hadn't shown up at all, but a tribe of indigenous peoples had....and they'd saved her. In so many ways she was newly reborn, and she knew her goals in life had changed considerably when she'd awakened a month after the accident to discover she was no longer human. It was during her next five months that she learned her new purpose and for the first time since then she was back in human society. If one could call it that. She knew what real societies were supposed to be like, and they were NOTHING like this cesspool of humanity.

It had been a shock when she'd first arrived at the airport of San Anroen and seen the televisions where supernatural people had come out of the closet and were now celebrities, protectors and whatnot of human kind. She'd rather quickly gotten used to it though by killing one of the least known villians who'd tried holding up the damned airport just as her plane had arrived. He'd been a complete idiot, following her when she'd told him she'd give him something 'good' if she followed him with his explosives strapped to his chest and his nasty physical deformity that made him non-human.

Who cared if the man was part chimp? She was worse, and had much more cruel plans for the world of humans than the idiot had. Turning away from the jeep, her heels ticked against the uneven cement as the redhead struck out for her new front door, too deep in thought to notice any of her surroundings, or the way that the tallest plants in the lawn and in the pretty stone plant-containers that ran all the way up the walkway on both sides, leaned in towards her as she passed, several browning ones turning green if they touched her skin. Just because she had legs now, didn't mean that they were her real ones. In the accident she'd been cut literally in half from the hips down, her legs amputated messily and fast. It had taken quite a long time for the shamans of the tribe to give her back a new set of movement-oriented limbs, and to embed the magic within her that would allow her to have legs or a tail if she so desired. She'd been turned cold-blooded as well, which meant she'd have to figure out a way to be able to go outside when it was winter without falling into a deadly comatose sleep so well known to her kind.

The movers had already taken care of her things, including unpacking her dozens of exotic plants, and the renovators had worked double time to prepare her new home on the inside, she couldn't wait to finally get settled, to figure out her first plan of attack on one of the biggest cities in the world. And to finally exact the 'cleaning' that she knew Mother Earth so desperately needed.

This is a....well, an introduction for my villainous character. She used to be human, but had been turned into what is most commonly known as a Naga, a half snake and half human woman when her jeep is run off the road by another human, one much more cruel than she. He is now dead, but her purpose now is the erradication of the human race. I was hoping for this to be a fairly long roleplay, with a hero/ine or just a simple human with a big heart, they'd start out being neighbours and go from there....It can be F/M or F/F, but not M/M....just for my choices at least. This is pretty much wiiiide open for changes and tricks to be played, hell, the other person could even be another villain!

When Magic Began Again.

The Unicians were a brilliant race, who lived aeons before humans became known to the planet. Over the ages they ruled the world, kept it clean of disease and that filth known as jealousy and anger, hatred and such emotions that corrupt. They were a long lived species however, and it was very rare to see children amongst the Herds. It was nearing the end of the Third Star(roughly thirty thousand years or so after they became the rulers of the earth) that Humanity appeared. Brute beasts with violence in their cores and suspicious, frightened minds. The Unicians taught them of other ways, about forgiveness and gentleness, how to care for each other and how to love, and for a time, humans and unicians were close, they prospered.....until Ra'Zeilen.

Ra'Zeilen was what people would term today as a psychotic with paranoia and multiple personalities, all of which were violence incarnate. He was also a wizard. Humans held a great gift for magics, and the Unicians had taught them much of what they knew. And Ra'Zeilen had learned it all. And he twisted it, turning it dark for his own purposes. He wasn't known of by name until it was too late, and he had killed off every Herd in the world but the Herd of the King, Aroon. Aroon had been blessed shortly before their homeland was put to the torch by a mob of humans brainwashed by the greedy, evil Ra'Zeilen, and he and his pregnant wife Kamali ran for their lives across plains and fields, the straggling Herd following after them with the humans hot on their heels.

It took months before Aroon and less than thirty of what had once been three thousand of his Herd to reach the Gods' Forest, the one forest in the entire world that was entirely riddled with magic, it WAS magic, sweet to the taste, light to the eye, with not a single negative thing to corrupt it. Aroon and his Herd took refuge there just as his wife went into labour. Shortly after that, she bore him not one, but two healthy foals. A male and a female, the male whiter than snow, as his whole Herd was, and Aroon was proud. The childs' sister however...was pitch black. Her hide was blacker than the night sky, and when she opened her eyes, they were black as well, though stars glittered in them though it was midday. She also had a horn, small though it was, and her brother was weaker than her, unable to lift his head even as she was exploring the small den of thick vines and thorns that her mother had chosen to birth her and her brother in.

None of the Herd knew what to do with her, she was purer than all of them it seemed, entirely innocent, perhaps innocence itself, and her brother was the same, though they were literally polar opposites. He was weak, whereas she was strong.

It was ten years before the Humans found them, the evil Wizard having gathered and trained an army of the most heartless, cruel magic users around, and they encircled the Forest and set siege to it with fire and poison and evil spirits. Aroon, and the remainders of the herd except for Kamali and her children, went to fight the humans, their horns and wings shining so brilliantly that the night skies became day. And they failed. Ra'Zeilen was both wickedly amused, and furious however, when the Gods' Forest refused him and all like him, entry into it's depths, physically rejecting him with vicious plants and trees that shifted on him and those he sent in, who came back out raving lunatics with not a drop of dark magics left to them. He plotted for three days afterwards, and finally, as all evil does when it obsesses about something, decided to get rid of the source of the good magics in this world.

He, and his remaining forces, created a hole in the fabric of the universe and their cruel, evil magics covered the forest, physically lifting it from it's foundation in the earth. They shoved it into the Dark Space, a strange place unknown to time and laws of earth. It was a home of creatures that would make even high level demons fear, and they were always, always ravenous. The evil Wizard overestimated himself during this, and the Gods' Forest took from him everything that he was, tearing his soul from his body in order to make it wander the earth for eternity, his body ravaged and turned to dust. Those who helped him died as well in less than pleasant fashions.

And the girl-child, now ten years old and able to gain a human form that was a mix of black and white and a beautiful shade of colour to her eyes, was left alone, witnessing first hand the deaths of her mother and brother by the claws of a Rathgnarl, a batwinged, gargoyle-esque creature more soulless than hells evillest demon.

It's been a thousand years in the Dark Space, longer in the humans' world, and the girl, Imalia, has become a Predator, becoming the Queen of her Forest, which has become tainted slowly, the animals warping into grotesque creatures, though most remained innocent. She protects them that she can with a fierceness that is bordering on manic, and her mind shattered long ago, leaving her less than pure, she even enjoys killing now. And the Seals that kept the Forest in the Dark Space is unravelling. It's only a matter of time now before it returns to the world it was originally in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a background on one of my characters, a Unician female named, of course, Imalia. She's not quite sane anymore, and I'd prefer this to be in a modern day setting when the Forest snaps back into the humans' world. Perhaps someone can find her, can bring her back from those thousands of years that she's been alive and...well, existing. Help me figure out a plot?

Preferences:

ANYTHING TO DO WITH ADVENTURE. And with PLOTS. I am a complete sucker for good plots and long term roleplays. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE GOOD PLOTS!

Genres:
Fantasy
Fantasy-Modern
Fantasy-Medieval
Modern

Pairings:
ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS PLEEEEASE!

MalexMale
FemalexFemale
MalexFemale
Slave/Master
'Pet'/Owner

FurriesxHumans
FurriesxHumanoids
ShapeshiftersxHumans
Magical creatures(witches,demons,etc)xHumans
HumanxGifted(mutants,etc)
Humanoid-animal Hybrids(Nekos)/ Humans, or others.

I also have a particular craving for time/world travel. Such as modern day people getting sucked into alternate worlds, worlds that are more primal and perhaps where Humans don't exist as anything other than stories...heheheh....Things like that!

Suggest something to me, I might like it or not like it, either way I will tell you, and I promise not to freak out.

Sexual Things to NEVER DO:

Vore. (Just....oh god that's nasty...even soft Vore. Just..NO.)

Bathroom Play. (Crap goes in the toilet, as does pee. Nowhere else. EVER. Same with vomit.)
Bloodletting(Vampire/love bites are acceptable.)
Sexual Torture (Regular torture that can be somehow fully healed up a bit later on is fine.)
Heavy Duty BDSM (Just....ow...no thanks. )
Incest: (You might talk me into mother/son or sister/brother.....maybe. Never father/daughter or where the younger gets penetrated. Just no. )

Hi there Anaeria. I'm intersted in doing a role-play with you. You said you were interested in just about anything, so I wanted to put that to the test. I'm a male seeking a female to do a breast expansion role-play with me. As long as that's included in the role-play, I'm pretty flexible on plot and setting and such. I prefer to play a guy, but I can do a girl. I prefer to be submissive, but I can play as the dominant. And it would be awesome if you played multiple women, but one is fine too. PM me your answer even if its a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom