Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To My Little Angel, Unknown.

It's been two years and it still hurts like the night I realized it was happening.
It was a wound that you and I ripped the scabbing off of so many times that it became possible for a flesh wound to last two years.
When all the loose ends catch up to you in a second, then at that time you didn't realize was the second to last lasting moment of it.
The ending came and I watched you walk away from me once again, a reflection of me dying at your direction for what literally is the second time, though realistically the third.

Cold eyes, athletic physique, 'I'm being wrong, I'm dying for it, I'm wondering why'.
I'll nurse you, I'll make it better, wrap you in my shawl and hug you to my breast and we can lay there. We can lay there together and share that happy meal you've always craved. Just us against the world, baby...that was how it should have been.
Two months ago, you welcomed me into your warm, loving arms. You held my hand, you helped me to grow. For once in my life, I was so happy. Like the child I never was, growing like the person I always wanted to grow like.

I wish I could wish you were like me.

So to my little angel, uknown, wherever you are. I've never loved you more.

Back
Top Bottom