Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stimulating Roleplaying (Males and Females both. Especially craving FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Hey there, I'm Starry and I am looking to start up a few role plays. I am looking for both male and female partners and people who enjoy writing rather detailed posts. I would like at least 3 paragraphs, perhaps 2 if we get into a purely sexual scene, but 3-5 would be nice. Those with superior grammar and spelling skills would definitely be considered above others, and also I love a good plot so let's not have this be entirely about sex. That being said I can't be the only one moving the story forward, you need to be willing to pitch in and we should be discussing scenes and plot points, or even just general direction. Now, on to the plots I have in mind.

Before anything else I have a current craving, and it can be applied to the below as well, and is in many cases. I am really wanting Non-Con, at least a relationship that starts as a Non-Con.

I am going to put a few Canon plots I want to do before I do the original plots, so here goes.

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning is by far my favorite Final Fantasy character, I don't know why but she is incredible as far as I am concerned. I would love to play her alongside Fang. This plot would have Fang as the dominant of the two and would be a twist on the original story. I'm thinking that Serah never became a L'Cie and thus a majority of the other characters didn't fall into it either, including Lightning, at least at first. Fang and Vanille would still be awoken, each of them, and whoever else we decide got turned, will be the ones trying to accomplish their mission. Lightning, having no personal stake in it, is sent after them as a soldier, to stop the L'Cie threat. When she finds them, or just Fang, she confronts them, though the other soldiers with her quickly go down. Now it is up to her to stop them and put an end to the threat. (Also thought about Serah being turned but being in the group with Fang and the rest and Lightning going after her. Fang could be the one she finds first, since they all split apart in the game, and Fang not telling her where Serah in fear of Lightning getting in the way of their mission). Basically it would begin with them confronting each other and in my mind would have Lightning lose, since she had no powers, though not easily. We can discuss what happens next but I think Fang sparing her and deciding to make her a slave or something of the sort would be wonderful, not only because I want to see them together but because for Lightning it would be more humiliating and worse than death. (The humiliation being something a warrior like Fang would be well aware of).

(Currently doing one as the Female Joker, no longer looking for that).
Batman: Female Joker, that's right I said it and I even have a picture somewhere on my computer if that is needed to see what I'm talking about. She could either be the Joker in an alternate universe type deal or the Joker and Harley's gorgeous, brilliant, psychotic love child. Would want to do something with her, and either batman in some crazy fucked up rival love type deal, or her and another female from the Gotham cast, such as Candi (The penguins assistant, smart and beautiful with a mean side), Copperhead (Would be odd but an interesting struggle type of relationship over who gets to kill batman), Harley (Only if going with the alt verse, no incest), etc. Would also consider playing a Harley/Poison Ivy pairing, always wondering if they had some sexy little relationship going on.

Dragon Age: A Morrigan and Alistair or Isabela and Leliana. If it hasn't become clear by now I like volatile relationships, secrets and drama, anything to have it be fun and interesting. Keeping on that note, I've always wanted a Morrigan and Alistair pairing, to have him get tired of her shit and use his Templar training to rape her, Morrigan's pride stopping her from running away or telling anyone else. Could develop into feelings but would be almost solely hate, non-con, and various unsavory scenes between them. Second is Isabela and Leliana, this would be from the second game. Leliana an inquisitor and Isabela Hawke's lover who is captured somewhere or another without Hawke and taken to Leliana, who has questions, questions Isabela is not inclined to answer. So yeah, we can discuss them.

Now to the original stuff, going to be a super short list at first, not really wanting to do much more for now, so just two pairings, short descriptions/ideas.

Mob boss' child and undercover detective or mid-level up and comer:
Okay so for this one I would play either role, I don't really care, actually that's a lie. I would prefer to play the undercover detective or mid-level, the role that is obviously going to be in the less powerful position. The short version of what I am looking for is the detective being found out by the mob boss' child and being all but owned, knowing she is fucked if he/she decide to tell his/her father. The mid-level would be sucking up, perhaps trying to impress, or even being watched over by the boss' child. Both would need detailed discussion but I have a lot of ideas in mind.

Tyrant Prince and His Newest Plaything:
So obviously this is one for a guy, or girl wanting to play a guy I don't much care. Could be taken a lot of different ways, though ultimately prince/anything role plays end up being a bit generic. The best we can do is make it an interesting pairing, throw in some great personalities, and have lots of smutty scenes. So yeah, this is the almost all smut pairing I have up. I can play all kinds of things, caught assassin, Elven slave, traveling gypsy, commoner, female knight, etc. And there can be plot, I'm just saying that as much fun as the plot can be, especially at the beginning, these tend to dry up and be hard to keep going long-term.

(Currently doing, no longer looking).
Revenge is Sweet:
FxF only. What happens when a rich girl is humiliated in front of the school by a poor bitch with a bad attitude? She takes it out on that girl's sister. One character would be the rich girl, smart and connected who believes she is above everyone else. The other would be the sister of our stories up-stuck bitch, her sister not being remarkable but she being quite spectacular, an athlete and near genius, the perfect challenge for the rich girl to reclaim her pride. She decides to use the remarkable sister to take them down a peg, non-con and humiliation pursues. Could turn into something interesting where the rich girl doesn't claim victory immediately but sees how far she can force the sister to go, toying with her at and after school, using her and generally doing whatever she wants. Could turn into love but it would have to stay dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom