Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Mine? [MxF, FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delz

Planetoid
Welcome to my thread! I have composed the following blurbs to give you some insight as to what I look for in a partner and in the roleplay. Thanks for visiting my thread!

The Partner:

*Must be literate (no constant spelling mistakes, use proper grammar, punctuation, etc.)
*Must post no one-liners (there is no need to post an entire novel but don't send me just a mere line to work with)
*No God-Modding (don't roleplay my character for me, and I'll do the same for you.)
*Must be descriptive (I don't mean writing overly flowery sentences but try not to bore me to tears)

NOTES: I PREFER A GOOD PLOT AS OPPOSED TO JUST SMUT. I LIKE TO HAVE LENGTHY PARAGRAPHS AND ROMANCE BETWEEN CHARACTERS, NOT JUST SEX.

The Roleplay:

This section will change constantly because my cravings change constantly. Feel free to PM me with any new ideas.
Pairings:

CheerleaderxNerd
CheerleaderxCheerleader
CheerleaderxFootball Player
CheerleaderxTeacher
TeacherxStudent
AthletexNerd
BabysitterxParent
MasterxSlave
BossxSecretary
NursexPatient
BimboxNerd
PrincessxKing

Plots:

Elizabethan Experimentation:

Two girls, both royalty, are best friends, who do everything together. Find the perfect Elizabethan style dress, go to royal parties, see Shakespeare's plays, and everything else typical Elizabethan royalty would do. But, when one day the girls are alone, things lead into another and they begin to try new things on eachother.

Note: Only FxF on this one too. Sorry.

Haven't been on in forever...however my request still remain the same! Please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom