Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paradise Island - Neko Harem

Hello there, how is everyone?

Well here is an old idea that I'd like to redo with some of you, if any of you are interested.

The idea goes by this:

Alexander Knight, a rich and powerful man has in his possession some lost islands in the Caribbean. In one of these islands, unmapped to the rest of the world, he has his own harem of Neko ladies. These ladies have a very structured way of life, having some senior ladies as his favorites, and some small slaves that he meets and sells off as trades. As of now, there is a new batch of lady Nekos that need to go through their rite of passage before becoming full women Neko. If they are good enough, they get to stay on the island, if they aren't good enough for him, they are traded and/or sold to his friends.

So I'll be needing the following roles at least to start:

Senior Neko 1 -

Senior Neko's Virgin Daughter -
Competing Virgin Neko 1 -
Competing Virgin Neko 2 -

I think that with two we can start the RP, right?

That's cool! Maybe you'd like to describe your character a bit? And for anyone that comes, here are teh guide lines:

Name:
Appearance: (Can be a short description or a picture)
Kinks:

Hetes mine
Name. Amber.
Age. 18
Position.Sub.
Apperance 5"2 and 137lbs. She has long black hair down to her shoulders and blue eyes.
Kinks: trashtalk,sex names,anal, bitting.

Name: Felicia
Position: Felicia is a sub at heart, but has an attitude to hide her desire.
Appearance:
15af2147075e5139be149f15b4570473.jpeg
Kinks: Large Breasts, Lesbianism, Breast/Nipple-Play, Incest, Bondage, Rough Sex, Spanking, Anal Sex, Anal Training, and Group Sex.

Back
Top Bottom