Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Be Next Door If You Ever Need Me (PickleChiffon and DarknessHarbinger)

“Well, Brandon,” I pause. I don’t want to come off as that creepy old woman. Though I know he’s not likely thinking that, but still *I* am thinking it.

“I would say, hypothetically, if he caught my interest, then I might be open to it...” I let the sentence hang there, as my eyes meet his. He seems a bit flustered, and it’s so cute. I love the expressiveness in his eyes. Part of me longs to see what they would look like engulfed in hot passion, but I quickly put that out of my mind. I am sure some where dreaming of a guy who is attractive but still 10 years younger than me is not healthy. I smile at him though, my head tilted a bit to the side.

“From there, I guess I would need to be in that position.” I was going to say something else but am cut off by Jeni delivering sizzling hot spring rolls, even though we didn’t order them. She winks at me, and I know now that Mama Leung has given her approval for this...thing... whatever it may turn out to be.

“Can I confess something?” I ask as I lean in over the table a bit, aware this time, that that movement does create a bit of a view.

I listen to her talk, and get the feeling that I do have an opening. I mean, she didn't get disturbed about me asking that, and she sounded like she was interested. I just didn't want to come off as that horny kid that was just trying to get laid with an older woman to brag to his friends about. I always hated that kind of person.

My mouth begins to water a bit as the spring rolls come over. I don't recall ever ordering any, but who cares. Spring rolls are yummy. I take a bite of one, burning my mouth, but I was too hungry to take it out of my mouth and blow on it.

I look at her, with half a spring roll in my mouth. "Yes?" My eyes meet her's, but slowly travel down to her chest, as I got another good look down her blouse.

I laugh softly, the motion causing my breasts to move as I do.

“I was going to say I have to confess, I love the way you say my name.” I can hear the soft seductive note to my voice as I sit back in my chair smiling at him. Jeni appears with a large plate of Dragon beef and rice for Brandon and a combination plate for me of the shrimp and beef. I thank her as she refills our teas. I look up at Brandon.

“I hope you enjoy it,” I say smiling still, the food smells incredible. I take my fork and push it into a shrimp and pop it into my mouth, savouring it. This is so why I have been coming here for my entire life. Some things need to be indulged.

I watch him across the table, wondering where things will go. It sounds as though he might be interested, and I know that I am. If nothing else it will be an adventure.

I begin to drool a bit as the food arrives. My food looked delicious, and the smell was amazing as well. "Well then, Chase, let's enjoy this food." I wink at her, putting the emphasis on her name. I started to get the little tingling feeling like she was interested in me.

Part of me wanted to play this out, seeing if we can tease each other until one of us makes the move. The other part of me wants to just dive right in and kiss her, make her mine. It's hard to think of. On one hand, she's has a great body, and I'd really like to see a lot more than just down her blouse. On the other hand, I would be able to savor the fun of waiting it out. We could have this fun last for a while, and eventually one of us will crack and confess. And when that happens, that might be a night to remember.

I take a bite of my food, and I instantly forget about everything. It was amazing. The flavor of the food flowed into my mouth as I slowly chewed it, savoring it. I think I've found my new favorite place to eat.

I watch him as he eats, revelling in the food. I can’t help but smile. He’s too damn cute for my own well being. We fall into a comfortable silence as we eat. I wonder what he is thinking, but then part of me doesn’t want to know. I think I want to be surprised by this handsome young man, who in the course of a day and a night has made me smile more than I have in recent memory. I move my legs, stretching them out and accidently my foot brushed his. I laugh softly.

“Sorry,” I say, still grinning like an idiot. “So tell me Brandon, what brought you to this place, work or school?” I wonder if he’s enrolled at the college or if he’s just on his own. I don’t know if the answers will make me as happy as knowing he didn’t have a girlfriend, but it is something to talk about. I stab a piece of shrimp with a chunk of peach on the end. I look up at him and arch an eyebrow.

“Wanna try it?” I ask holding the fork, over my plate.

I feel her foot brush my leg, and it gives me an idea. I'll have to wait this out first. "It's fine, anyway, I'm here for school. Gonna be a game designer." Video games were big in my life. I've always enjoyed them, and I always had ideas as to how my own game would go. My parents always gave me a hard time, telling me that I won't ever succeed playing video games, but now I will, by making them.

I reach my fork over and stab and pull the shrimp off her fork and try it. It was delicious, a very sweet taste to it. Made me wonder if something else was sweet, as I look at her. I then decide to act on my plan, as I slip my foot out of my shoe, and gently stroke my foot against her leg, seeing how she'd react.

I smile at him as he talks about what he plans to do. It is obvious that it’s something he wants with all his being. As he takes the shrimp off my fork I feel a slight pang of disappointment in my chest. I had visions of leaning over and feeding it to him, but no matter, watching him savour it is pleasure enough.

I take another bite myself and gasp softly as I feel a gentle stroking against my leg. My eyes flick up to his, surprise in them. He seems as calm as ever. I reach for my tea, my hand trembling slightly. This young kid is turning me into jello, and while part of me is loving the flirt we are building, the other is terrified.

I don’t pull away from him though, I just smile knowingly. I damn my body as his foot slides up and down the inside of my leg. Who knew that a simple motion like that could make someone so wet? I take a sip of tea, my eyes finding his over the lip of the mug. I move my leg, pressing it against his stationary one, giving us a bit more of an intimate posture.

I continued eating my food, acting as if nothing was happening, and that this was just a meal between friends. I did smile a bit when she noticed what I was doing to her. So many thoughts were going through my head right now. Maybe I could leave her a note, telling her to meet me in the restroom for us indulge in our passion together. Maybe she could pretend to drop her fork and have some fun with me under the tablecloth. Hell, we could always just leave right now, head home, and do it all night.

I decided to hold off, and continue teasing her. See if she'll succumb to this and ask me to take her tonight, or we can continue this long teasing joke to each other for a while. My foot began moving higher until I was brushing against her inner thigh, inches from just rubbing her crotch.

I smirk as Brandon’s foot slides up my leg. I look up at him seeing the mischief in his eyes. I set my fork down and push back my chair.

“I’ll be right back Brandon,” I say. I stand and brush past him as I head to the washroom. I lock the door behind me. I wash my face in the water and then come back out. Needing just the moment to compose myself. Maybe it’s been too long since I’ve played this game, but he certainly has managed to get under my skin. I look back into the mirror and make a quick decision.

Shimming out of my jeans, I remove my thong that I wore and slip back into my jeans. I fold it neatly in my palm and double checking everything looks right as rain, I step out of the bathroom and make my way back to the table. I walk up behind Brandon and lean over his shoulder softly whispering in his ear.

“You, should behave...” I say softly as I press my palm into his hoodie pocket, depositing my answer to his teasing foot. I slip in to my seat and innocently pick up my fork and resume my meal. Two can play the teasing game. I worry for half a moment that I was too bold, maybe, I am too old to be playing such games. I raise my eyes to his to find out if I have horrified or thrilled him.

I reach into my pocket and unfold what she gave me. Let's see. I feel some sort of cloth.....ew, it's kind of wet. Wait.........there's string. Is this what I think it is? I quickly glance into my pocket to see what it was, seeing the thong. She gave me a thong. My face instantly went red.

I heard a bell go off in my head, more like the Final Fantasy victory tune. I wanted to jump up and shout, I was so happy. Then another voice shouted in my head. Don't show her defeat. You have to win. I try to regain myself, remembering what I was doing this for. I was happy to know that she wanted me too, but I needed to show her that I can win this game.

Now that she had nothing on underneath those jeans, she'll be more sensitive. I big grin came upon my face as I looked at her. My foot moved in between her legs, rubbing her crotch.

I gasp softly. This was not what I had expected. Brandon’s foot between my thighs. Though, I have to admit, the kid’s got balls, and I kinda like that. Cheeky thing, grinning like a chestier cat. I lean back and set my cutlery on my empty plate. I watch him smiling softly before I lean in to the table again, causing his foot to press deeper along the seam of my jeans.

“Did you enjoy dinner Brandon?” I ask mischief dancing in my eyes. This night is going to be an interesting one. Having him just down the hall is going to be interesting. I smile, shaking my head softly. We share walls, this is definitely going to be interesting.

Jeni comes over with the bill and she slips it to me. I grab my wallet and pay for us, still grinning. The walk home is going to be interesting too. I wonder just how far this flirt is going to go tonight. How far I will let it. He is an intriguing guy, and it takes a lot to catch my interest, which he most certainly has captured.

I take the last bite of my food, and nod my head. "Yup, it was delicious. Thank you." I remove my foot, slip my shoe back on, and get up. I stand behind her, and place my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them. "So Chase, what's for desert?" I grin as I lean into her. I get a good look down her shirt, seeing those marvelous breasts.

I had the feeling that tonight, one of us will be staying over in someone else's room. I wanted her, but I had to show her that I wasn't easy. God, this was getting painful. I figured that if she wasn't on my by the time we got back to our rooms, then screw the game, I'll throw myself on to her if I have to.

I shiver as Brandon places his hands on my shoulders and asks what is for dessert. I look over my shoulder at him and smile, the corner of my mouth twitching. I am biting back the comment that wants to come out, the comment that is dying to come out. “Hmmm,” I say instead. “We will just have to see, I guess it depends on your sweet tooth.”

I stand, even that sounded suggestive. Oh lord I am in trouble. I slip into my light jacket, and we leave the restaurant. I wait until he joins me on the side walk before looping my arm back into his, and hugging it a bit close, with both my hands.

“So do you remember the route we took to get here?” I ask. There was after all a mission behind this “date” it was to show him around, a bit. We walk to the corner but instead of going down the way we came I tell him we are going to go straight. There’s a grocery store down on the next corner that way, and he’ll need to know where that is.

I look at Brandon, in the rising moonlight, he seems to look even more handsome, and I have to chuckle as we approach a darkened alley. If I was younger...but I’m not. I am far too old for the scenario running in my mind. I nestle in a bit closer to him as we walk. Dessert? Me.

"I think I remember where to go." I play stupid. Of course I knew where to go. It was a quick walk from the restaurant to the apartments. I wasn't good with directions, but I knew I could get us home in that quick of a walk.

"If we get lost, I'm sure you can guide us home." I continue the act, placing my hand around her, reaching under her arm and almost cupping her breast. I can feel it pressing against my hand, so soft. We pass by the dark alley, and I start thinking about pulling her into one and taking her there. Sure she was an older woman, but she was still very gorgeous, the scenario could work.

"I hope we can make it home safely, don't want to end up in a dark alley, or a place with nobody around us." I begin to mess with her. Will I pull her into a dark alley? Will we wait until we get home? I'm just letting instinct drive me now. I lean in and whisper to her. "I'm really craving something sweet right now."

I laugh at Brandon’s words as we walk so tightly together. We pass the alley, and I shiver as he whispers he is craving something sweet. There is a huge undertone there implying *I* am that something sweet. I smile at him and put my head on his shoulder as we walk. We come quickly to the grocery store.

“This is where I generally shop, the prices are fair and everything is fresh and local, so if you need things this would be my best suggestion, plus it’s within walking distance of the building." I gesture down the street and you can see the small 4 story building that is ours in the twilight, some windows illuminated others dark.

We turn down the street, we are literally 10 minutes, less than from being back at our doors. I wonder if he’ll try to kiss me before we get back. I decide that tonight, I need to let him make the first move, see if he is actually interested in more than a flirtation. Does this mean I will be sleeping with him tonight? No, but it does open a world of possibilities, and there is so much more to explore than just the end game.

I continued to listen to her, slowly starting to tune out. All that was on my mind was that we were slowly approaching the apartments. About 10 minutes away from our doors. My heart was starting to beat faster, and it was all I could hear. I turned to look at Chase and smiled. I had to do something, she knew I wanted her and she wasn't going to give in. I can't win with her.

5 minutes. We were getting closer, I can see the building. I needed to think of something to do. I had to make a move, but how? I glanced around, to see if something could give me the idea.

3 minutes. We were almost at the entrance to the apartment complex. I couldn't take it anymore. I notice the dark alley right before we had to cross the street to the building. I pulled her into the alley and pushed her against the brick wall. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't hold this any longer." I lean in and kiss her, my arms wrapped around her, and I held that kiss for a few minutes.

I gasp slightly as Brandon pulls me into the alley behind our building and pushes me against the cold brick. That show of force undoes me, making my body ache with a need and a hunger I’ve not felt in a long... long time. I moan imperceptibly against his lips as he kisses me firm and hard, his arms cradling me against his body. I relax into his hold, becoming soft and pliant under his demanding lips, kissing him back, letting my tongue delve into the hot sweetness of his mouth.

I moan softly as my hands slide into his hair, my body arching to him as we kiss. I can feel the strength of his young form against me, and I shiver slightly, the feel of his body against mine driving me crazy. I break the kiss for air, looking at him, my lips swollen and slightly bruised.

“mmmm I am so glad you didn’t hold back,” I whisper softly before nudging my lips back against his in a less demanding but equally passionate engagement. My tongue traces along his slipping into his mouth, teasing at his as I hold him tight, part of me wishes I could show him just exactly what his kisses have done to me.

The ache that I had felt in the restaurant, nothing to the pulsing need coursing through me now. I kiss him again, letting my hands slide possessively from his hair down his shoulders to his back and then his waist. If he keeps kissing me like this, decisions be damned.

I turned her around so that her back was facing me. I continued to kiss her as my hands were all over her body. One of my hands were squeezing her breasts, finally getting to grab them and do as I wish with them. My other hand went down to her crotch and began rubbing it through her jeans. I began to feel her juices soak through the jeans and on to my hand.

I should've asked her if we should continue, but I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted her. I gently pull my head away and whisper to her. "Do you want to continue this in one of our rooms?" I ask. I was perfectly fine with doing this wherever, but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable when we did it. I was starting to get hard, and I'm sure she could tell from my crotch rubbing against her rear.

I gasp feeling Brandon and his growing erection pressing against me. It's all I can do to nod, the schorching of his hands on me is taking away my ability to think. I twist in his arms facing him, our bodies tight together, my lips parted as this young man holds me firmly in his grasp. I lean in and kiss him again softly this time, letting my tongue explore his.

"Yes, let's," I say breathlessly as I pull away from our kiss. I do want ot see where things will go. I am not typically the "hey I just met you let's fuck" kind of girl, but there is something intoxicating about him, maybe it's his youth, or maybe there is something else at play, but I want to feel his body over mine, posessing me.

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the apartment complex. We ran by the doors approached out rooms. I pulled out my keys and got them ready to unlock the door. I was excited, she was mine, and I was going to prove that I was the one for her. I unlocked the door and pulled her into my room with me. Then I locked the door so that we wouldn't be disturbed.

We stood in the doorway, our lips locked. We threw off our shoes and slowly made our way towards the bedroom. I was gradually removing my clothes, one by one as we got closer to the bed. I finally sat down on the bed, only wearing my boxers, as I looked up to see her, such a beautiful woman about to give herself to me. I felt honored.

I am kissing Brandon hard and furious; he’s opening his door and pulling me inside. We are loosing clothes as we kiss to his bedroom, and then suddenly I am standing before him sitting on his bed, in just my button down shirt, and bra, him in his boxers. I look down at him. God he is handsome. His body is perfect and exposed, the tent in his shorts impressive.

I smile at him as I slowly start slipping the buttons free on my shirt, letting it fall open for him, clad in it and just my bra. I blush a bit, as I watch him. I suddenly have a moment of anxiety, I know my form is firm and tight, but still I hope he finds it attractive, because I want nothing more than to feel the power of him between my thighs.

She was gorgeous. Her body standing before me, her only in a bra. Her pussy already dripping wet, aching for me. Her large breasts, still in her bra. I put my hands on her thighs and pull her towards me. Her pussy almost in my face, I begin to rub it, feeling it twitch the second I touch it. After rubbing it for a few seconds, my hand is already covered in her juices.

I lean in and begin licking her, the sweet taste of her juices in my mouth as my tongue slowly digs deeper into her. My hand reaches up and unhooks her bra, finally showing her breasts. My hands then finally have their way with them, squeezing them, twisting her nipples. It was heaven.

My knees are weak as I stand before Brandon, his hand petting my pussy, and then omg! His mouth hot against my lips causes me to moan softly.

“Brandon,” I say as his tongue probes against me, my hands lace into his hair as he plays with my body. Clearly aroused and needing, my nipples pucker instantly under his touch. I almost can’t take it, I can feel a shake in my thighs as I struggle to stay standing, now naked before him, his dark head pressed to my core.

I gently pull his hair tilting his head away from me, as I try to compose myself. How has this kid gotten under my skin so quickly? All I can thing about as I look down at him is the obvious tent in his shorts.

I push him back on to the bed, and slowly hook my fingers into his shorts, gently peeling them from his perfectly slim but muscled hips. I bit my lower lip as his erection pops free, running the tip of my tongue over my lips. "Brandon, you are beautiful," I whisper as I slowly lean down and place a kiss on his tip, sucking it gently.

If his body is any indication, I am going to enjoy this, much more than I should.

Back
Top Bottom