Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess's Diary

(Yes, I know I'm a nerd with that title, but hey, it works, right?)

Anyways, this will be where I rant about my life, let you know when I'll be taking hiatus, or whether or not my muse is co-operating (the finicky thing is hard to please...)

First I'll just say that I'm glad I came here, I wasn't getting much writing done, and having partners who actually post or want to plot is a godsend right now.

Now on to my rant (I need to do a little bit or I'd explode): my best friend, has gone MIA, now, they've done this before, but not usually for a month...I can understand Spring Break, one wants to go and do things with your friends, but at least answer a fucking text message once in a while. It's gotten to a point where I don't give a shit anymore, I've been so depressed that I've started seeking consolation from my (kinda) boyfriend (we broke up, but still act as a couple, so I don't see us as split and I don't think he does either, but that's not the point). I just don't know if I've done something to piss my friend off, or if maybe they just don't want to be friends anymore. The latter would probably kill me, so I just act blissfully unaware of that option.
I have depression so I over think things and get sad, or hurt way too easily, and this situation has triggered it big time, to the point that I've actually cried myself to sleep over it because I hate making people upset, I really do.

Gah, I'm just rambling now, I'll just vamoose and make another entry a little later when I'm not sad or upset in the slightest.

<3 Princess <3

I really need to apologize for not being on....I've been really sick, and I could barely get out of bed, let alone log on....I will be cranking out posts today to make up. Please forgive me >.<;;

Back
Top Bottom