Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soft Kitty [Journal]

Dysy

Star
I've been watching too much "Big Bang Theory" if that's going to be the title of my so called journal.

Odd - I have a blog to write in, but this seems more appropriate for now - since 34% of my computer time is spent on Bluemoon.

The rest:

47% - Gaming
10% - Work
9% - Misc

Life's been hectic, been in and out of the hospital for the past month. I hate when nurses start getting to know you, and when they see you, they suddenly greet you with, "Nice to see you again."

You never want to say that to a patient. Honestly that patient probably isn't happy to be back - unless they're winning some sort of law suit to prove they're sick.

I get the saying that there's always someone out there who's worse off - and there's always someone out there who's better off too - but hell, sometimes I just want to be a little selfish and mope. I get to attend my third surgery after this quarter - because hell, it's my surgery, I have to attend it. Oddly enough, I love getting rolled out to my car in a wheelchair - it makes me feel attended to.

-------

My body has a full out vendetta against me so far...

Considering it's my body - it's going to be a real bitch about it too.

Losing weight isn't a good thing for me - regardless of the fact that a large majority of women would be happier being thinner - apparently it's pretty dangerous. But I guess I really can't help that now can I? Apparently pigging out on junk food and unhealthy crap makes me lose weight like an overactive pre-pubescent boy.

Speaking of which..

There's a pizza in the fridge that needs to be devoured - now.

I want a tattoo.
I want a tattoo for my birthday.

I'm not a puss when it comes to pain - the only thing I'm really picky about is the placement.
I find the first statement weird coming from a girl who hasn't even pierced her ears. It isn't a fear of pain, or anything dealing with pain - believe me, I've taken a beating like no one's business. But mostly, I don't like the idea of the lobes of my ears having holes in them - sure, maybe somewhere in the cartilage, but not the lobe.

And that's it.
I've made a decision for the day.
If I still want it come November - hell I'll get it.
I very rarely back out of things I want.

Balls, it turns out I also have surgery on Thursday.
NOT, looking forward to that either.

What DO I look forward to nowadays anyhow?

I have surgery in an hour.
Not looking forward to it in all honesty - it's always freezing cold in the hospital, not to mention the the paper thin gowns they give you, don't do crap to keep you warm.

Oh well.
I'll still be home by dinner.

Surgery went fairly well.
I don't feel any pain - yet.

Of course I had to have two male nurses though.
As if it wasn't awkward enough.
Luckily one of them reminded me of a fairy.
Not fairy like - mythical creature, but fairy - like... Overtly Flamboyant.

It was awesome.
He needed his own bag of pixie dust.

Thanks for the good vibes, I appreciate it.
Turns out it's just an ulcer - or two.
Nothing I haven't seen before.

You don't have to be good..

But you had better be...​

BIG && LOUD

Oh good golly gosh, I just re-watched Cats Don't Dance (at 4 in the morning), and I felt this huge nostalgia wash over me. Now I can't stop humming this damn song where this little fancy pancy girl/villain kept singing.

I even sang it on the way to my appointment.

Speaking of appointment, I had three nurses attend to me, and they all gave me the strange eyebrow arch when they asked me how I was feeling, and I said 'fine'. I don't think they understand a couple ulcers is nothing compared to what I had going one when I was younger.

But of course, when I get home, my cat had to plop herself right on my stomach. I think she knows what's going on, and she was trying to guard me - but jesus, I was reeling in pain with that one.

They're coming to take me away HA HA
They're coming to take me away HO HO, HEE HEE HA HA.
To the funny farm,
where life is beautiful all the time.

I have company coming over tomorrow.
I'm not really looking forward to it.

But hey, some socialization shouldn't kill me.

Shouldn't.

I also had my ex's girlfriend call me today.
I have nothing against big women - but when that big woman is a bitch, I'm bound to call her a fuckin' cow.

I live a pretty exciting life don't i?

Hospitals, roleplaying, video games, excessive amounts of food, and sleep.

Having an ex over is really tough.

REALLY tough.
I'm trying to be a good host, and showing them around the city - and they've been rather ungrateful about me spending my time with them.
Believe me, I didn't HAVE to waste my time showing them around, and they could just crash in my spare room - but I was just trying to be nice.

I can't wait till they leave tomorrow.

So my stomach basically exploded.

Well not really - if that happened, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be typing this. I've been really tired with the pills and whatnot, but roleplaying is a good relaxing thing to do, so I'm going to continue that - I probably won't be taking on any more roleplays though, simply because I'm groggy and cranky most of the time now.

But aside from that I've been in and out of hospitals like no one's business, the only problem is I keep getting a bed nearby this girl, which yes, I feel bad that she's in the hospital, but holy shit, she doesn't need to blare Katy Perry and Lady Gaga like a broken record.

I don't mind those artists, but holy shit after the 8th time, I'm tired of them, and I want that iPod to go flying off a cliff.

I'm tired of the standard: Good things happen to good people.
I'd like to think that there's a deity up there, somewhere that watches things and plays a sadistic, cruel form of chess with humans - righting the wrongs and keeping the balance - whether we notice it or not.

But, really - the scientist in me won't let that thought get very far, because as only a mere human, the best I can do is keep telling myself:

Everything will be alright.

Last surgery for the next month or so - at least that's the way the doctors are putting it. Going in soon. I can't say I'm nervous, I guess after the fourth time it sort of becomes routine. Kind've sad that my routine is a hospital, but hey we all have our struggles to go through right?

I can't wait to get back to roleplaying.
Too bad they won't let me bring in my laptop this time. : P

This post will be short - mostly because I can barely see the screen in front of me.

Thank you shyone and Ulcis for your concerns, I'm recovering okay - but I feel as if my body still has a bit of a vendetta against me, because as soon as I just about was moving at top speed - I got food poisoning. And the big hint as to why I think my body hates me?

After three days - I still have stomach pains and I need to see a doctor again.

I'm honestly starting to think I cannot catch a break.
I miss roleplaying - and if any of my other roleplaying partners see this, I haven't given up any of my roleplays, my body simply just doesn't want me to have fun. : P

That's okay, hun. Take your time and get better. You're one of the best RP partners that I've had in a while. You're worth the wait. Won't be happy enough when your body stops misbehaving. ^_^

I'M ALLLIIIIIIVVVEE.

Sorta.
Not really.

BUT I CAN START REPLYING.
SO I'M GOOD.

I'm hungry.
I've finally gotten my appetite back, and I feel like I've been eating nonstop.

I went to a fast food place, got myself two cheeseburgers - and proceeded to eat one as I drove home... About halfway home, I happened to look down and went: "Where the fuck is my cheeseburger?" Somehow I thought that they messed up my order and just gave me one.

I ate it.
Without even noticing it.
I completely devoured a double cheeseburger - without realizing it.

By the way, it was delicious.
Even if I don't remember it.

--

On a side note, all my RP's will be attended to tomorrow.
My brain is at least 79% coherent now, and I think that's enough to formulate posts.

Back
Top Bottom