You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-22-2014, 10:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Thread Closed 
A Heart Wrapped in Shadow
03-12-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: A Heart Wrapped in Shadow
Modya seemed unperturbed by the fireball blazing in front of his face. He did take note of the man's fangs--apparently certain rumors about Audrice were true. But he didn't let that show on his face either; it was important to remain calm and appear in control of the situation. Besides, he was fairly confident in the slender figure he had summoned to the office. If anything, he was now more concerned for Audrice. Troublesome customers were normally removed without lasting injuries, but if they were to actually pose a threat to any of the Falcons, more extreme measures would be taken. And of all the Falcons, Modya was the weakest by far; he had no way to defend himself from Audrice.
Of course, if Audrice was even worth Modya's time, he would not go down easily, but if he wasn't... well, Modya would rather this ended without anyone getting hurt. He spread his hands to show he was unarmed. "You detected her presence before her blade was at your throat. Quite impressive. I see you favor pistols... an effective weapon, though I find they lack elegance. However, I believe you may have erred." He nodded at the shadow. "You might have been better off pointing the pistol at me and the fire at her."
Black tendrils crept out of the chinks of the pistol, the deep shadows inside the barrel given life. They curled around the firing mechanism as the silvery blade was lifted to Audrice's throat.
F-List!

Iiiiiit's SadoMasoPedoRoboNecroBestiality,
The quintessential cornerstone of carnal cordiality,
Exemplary of exquisite delectable depravity,
SadoMasoPedoRoboNecroBestiality!
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
A Heart Wrapped in Shadow - Morathor - 03-10-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: A Heart Wrapped in Shadow - Morathor - 03-10-2012, 02:35 PM