Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tale of the traveling Mage (Stardust Yusei and Vampire07)

With her leaving her stud with the stable hand she had to ignore his loud nickering as the stable hand yanked on the ropes. The stallion nearly knocked him down but he was forced in a stall. "Whats wrong with what I'm wearing?" She asked him with her looking at herself wondering if this was an insult or something. Though seeing she couldn't get out of it she walked off to the armory where she was yanked to the side. She yelled otu as her clothes were cut away from her form. "EASY!" She yelled out as the men tried to keep her still but they had to mainly hold her down to get her measurements. The owner of the shop told Donovan it'll be a few hours so he should go shopping without her.

"No need for me to leave." He said. "I am sort of a blacksmith myself I will confectionate her armor I will pay for the materials and the use of your shop"

He took out a small bag of gold pieces and handed them to the owner. "This should be enough I presume? And please tell your asisstants to leave her alone. I wouldnt like if any harm were to come to her." He said with a rather serious tone. After the frightened men left he walked up to her and said. "Sorry I guess some people are a bit enthusiastic to get to touch a beauty of your calibur. Now what would you like to wear?"

Lillian was on the floor as he came in asking her what she'd like to wear. "I was comfortable with what I was wearing." She said as she got to her feet looking at Donovan but she didn't know what she was suppose to be wearing. You should have allowed them to make it since they know what they are doing...Nothing to you but its me. I don't know what I'm suppose to wear now." she said as she moved her arms around herself noticing the master of armor just sitting there with a slight smirk as if he dealt with her type before.

He took a few steps forward and began measuring her, it was the first time he had made a female armor. Well no he had made them before, but never a custom one. He carefully measured her to make sure he got it to fit her right. With leather straps and some small iron plates he made an armor fitting of an amazoness warrior. The armor had been enchanted before she had to put it on to make it even more light and flexible. It fit her perfectly and still was comfortable to wear. He also gave her an elven cloak to wear over it as well as a sheathe he made for her blade.

"Here, the fitting room is at the back. Try this on and let me know if it feels good." He said. "I hope you will like it."

Lillian was withdrawn as he made the armor but as she took it she went to the back.

"She's a hard one....Should have allowed me to fit her then enchant it Mage." The blacksmith said as he done many custom armors.

After awhile Lillian stepped out as the top was bit loose on her as the skirtfelt bit odd for her. She was a woman of comfort and speed when it came to fighting. Though she loved the boots that came up to mid thigh and it added some height to her. "Overall...This feels odd, Donovan...The top is loose and the skirt...Well...it itches on the band." Before she could look at him teh blacksmith walked by him and reached her.

"Sorry my lady.." He said as he reached into her top cutting the bindings having her breasts fill the top to where it was tight to her but gave her breasts support. "Son, when making armor for women. Some like their breasts sopported while others don't care. This one like support or she wouldn't have bound her breasts." He pointed out in case Donovan was to make a spare for her. "Also her skin is sensative so...." He grabbed some silk like cloth that was thick and quickly stitched it into the band of the skirt. Lillian was red in the face as the skirt revealed her slender legs but she thanked the blacksmith. "That my boy is how to make a custom for a woman." He said as he patted him on the shoulder leaving the pair.

"Ah thank you." He said to the blacksmith. He looked at Lillian she looked very pretty and even though he did require help he was pleased in the end. "You look great." He said. "Well then lets go to the market place. I need some ingredients for the Alchemic recipes. After that we will rest tonight. And once were done we can set for my homeland" He offered his hand to her and guided her to a mirror where she could see how her armor fitted her.

Lillian didn't want to look at the armor. "Lets just go." She said as she walked by his out stretched hand as the blacksmith tried to hide his smile. To her armor was ment to protect not as a fashion statement. Looking around as she got outside she waited for him to appear. She knew she was bit rough but she wasn't the high maintance type for her...She never seen herself as beautiful so she spent her time working on her fighting and helping her family and others.

He saw that she was uncomfortable with her armor, still he followed her. Staying quiet or saying the wrong thing might have been bad choices, so instead he decided that he should tell her the truth.

"You look really beautiful wearing that." He said and walked with her to the market place to the magical goods shop where he would buy mandragora seeds and sprouts as well as other magical ingredients and recipes.

She knew he'd get the wrong idea so she decided to say something but he got to it first. Walking to his side as she didn't see husbands running into walls as she went by. "I like the armor, Donovan. Just....I spent all of my life ignoring girly attitudes and traits since.... I lived a farmer's life so...looking nice never comes to play so...I allowed myself to think I wasn't pretty." She said to him. "So...clothes don't make me feel beautiful at this point." She said with her running her hand over his back showing she was grateful he told her she was beautiful.

"Dont worry about that Lillian. If you dont feel pretty I will always be there to remind you of it." He smiled at her as he was paying the merchant. He purchased a very special recipe that he hoped would surprise her in a couple days. After that they would walk around the castle town looking for a place to stay. "Oh is there anything you need to get?" He asked as they were closing in to the hostals and inns. Apparently the town's inns were saturated due to a Battle duo championship in the kingdom. It seemed to be a regional championship but still many travelers had taken most of the available rooms.

She shook her head as she tried to keep herself covered mostly but the cape came open once in awhile. Blushign at the looks she got she looked around. "What is going on here?"

"I guess you attract a lot of attention. You are after all something to look at. That and the fact that armor you wear fits you so well. Think nothing of that, it appears there is something more important here.Its a tournament. A fighthing one it seems. It will take place on the course of next week so there are few rooms available."

He walked up to her and told her. "If you dont like the attention I could use magic to make you look a bit more plain. But still its an illusion that lasts for as long as you want it to."

He wondered what her response would be and also was considering entering the tournament with her. However training her would be an issue the prize was not something he needed but still it could be an interesting experience.

"I'm fine...Just wondering why there is so many people here, thats all." She said with a soft smile but she was interested in the fights though. "Should we get a room then go take a look at this tournament? I'm rather interested in checking it out." She said with a smile as it showed she was slowly getting use to being seen like this in such revealing armor he made for her. "What did you do to the armor anyways?"

"Yes lets." He said and looked for a nice place for them to stay. In the end he found one that had a double room available. They would share the room but not the beds so he figured that would be fine with her. He walked out and told her. "Well I found us a room. I hope you dont mind that we have to share it seemingly was the last one. The tournament is over at the arena. Do you want to go there now?"

"I'd like to go see it. Unless you're afraid I'd fall for the men there?" She said with a slight wink but laughed softly as she walked ahead of him but grabbed his hand. "Besides you seen me in my undergarments." She reminded him of last night. The walk through the crowds was bit hard to the point her hand was torn from his own but it seemed the crowd swallowed her up and lured her in to their stands. Once she was inside she noticed mages fighting and knights were going hand to hand and there was a joust.

He followed quickly after her. He had blushed lightly and yet it seemed she actually had a very feminine side to her after all. Once he saw her sitting on a place he sat next to her and smiled touching her hand and taking it into his own. "Well I dont know I figure I am still ways of charming you. I do have a little surprise for you but. You will have to wait and see what it is." He said giving her a wink and kissing her cheek

She looked over at him as he kissed her cheek. "What type of surprise?" She asked but her voice was drowned out by the clashing of metal from the men fighting below. Her eyes were drawn to the jousting as both men were hit to the ground but yet were fighting with their swords. She was surprised there wasn't a woman fighting among them though she leaned back in her seat thinking if she entered this compentition and managed to win perhaps they'd have enough money for the travel back to his home and the left over money for her father and brother to survive on when the droughts hits.

"Oh you will find out when the time is right." The tournament was getting more and more fierce and yet they were still in the preliminaries. There was still chance to sign up. He could see it in her. She wanted to participate. "For now how about we teach these amateurs how to fight. Its a partnership tournament so I figure we could both sign up and win the prize."

She wasn't to keen on fighting with him but since there was no killing here then this would be great practice for them to work together. "Alright I guess...." She said as she figured he'd pick up on her uneasy nerves. "Not use to fighting with a partner...But might as well get use to it." She said with a smile as she got to her feet and walked ahead of him only to feel the slight draft on the under side fo her buttocks. "Let me guess you made the skirt bit short didn't you?"

He chuckled lightly. "Sorry but think of it this way. You will be able to distract most of your male opponents as well as part of the females."

The both of them were signed up and walked into the arena. There should be no problem for them to win with her skill and runic blade he had made for her. She was almost in the paladin class after being fitted with such splendid magical armor and weapon.

"Well then the strategy is simple. Leave any heavy armored foes to me and take on any spell casters. I will knock out the non magic resilient and you can dispel their magical attacks with the blade."

He was pretty confident that there should be no trouble with that strategy. The first encounter was against a knight with a black armor and a healer.

The horn was blown and the battle began. He cleared a path for her blasting the knight with a mid level fireball spell so she could knock out his healer that was on the back row.

"Donovan.." She tried to tell him but the horn blew. Sighing as she was the only female there and the knight ignored her but the healer watched her closely. She didn't unsheath her blade as she kicked dust up into the air and spun around clouding the area in thick dust. The healer was tryign to chant his spell but he stopped when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Donald?" He asked but he was punch hard in the gut that the wind left his lungs but she stepped over him standing still as she could hear the heavy brute moving around in the dust but soon it started to settle.

As she had taken down the healer the red mage Donovan had ran at full speed into the dust cloud.When the dust had settled you could see him there he had one foot on top of the black armed knight and with a strong fireball shining in his hand he stopped him from moving. "Give up or you are pot roast." Donovan said to the knight as he was already tapping the floor. Apparently this was their victory.

She just stood there watching it but when it was over she walked to the healer and helped him up and helped him dust his robe off. The Knight Donovan had defeated looked over as she bent down slightly making sure she didn't hurt the healer to bad. "Sorry if I hit you to hard." She said to teh healer but he wrapped his arm around her laughing.

"Nah! I'm use to it. I thought you'd be making the commands not the mage." He said with a smile but saw her going quiet. "Aye, use to fighting alone. I'm not use to fighting at all." He said making her smile but he looked to Donovan. "BOy, becareful you do have compentition in an dout the rings."

He wondered if he was wrong about how he managed the fight. He tried his best to apologize to her. "Lillian. I am sorry. I think you shoud plan the strategy for our next fight. I have spent most of my time traveling and battling alone so I might have forgotten to include you more." He then walked away, letting the knight dust himself and walk away. He approached her and said. "You should be giving the commands on our next battle. I am sure we can win if we do it your way."

The next battle was a team of a barbarian and a paladin. The Barbarian was most likely magic resilient and the paladin would be able not only to fight but to heal as well. This could be a very though battle and these opponents could be a great threat. He looked at Lillian wondering how would she handle them.

Before the horn was blown she grabbed Donovan by the collar of his cloak and shoved him back into the fence. "Listen good because I will say this once. Don't say something then walk away not allowing me to speak. Next time you do that I'll leave you to fend for yourself." She warned him as he hit a sore nerve on just not allowing her to speak as if she was his partner. "That is what bothers me about fighting at YOUR side." She pointed out that he needed to work on communicating with her.

Looking over her shoulder at their oppents allowing them to get their fill on looking her back side over. "If you have a spell that blocks the healer's ablitiy to heal himself or his partner....Use it. And-"

"Come on Lassie! Get your pretty tail out of here and go back on your back and produce pretty babies!" One yelled out and that sent a shiver through her form almost like he triggered something.

"Matter of fact...Use what you can to slow them both down, do what you can. That Barbarian is mine...Also if you can...blind them at the right moment." She said as she looked to Donovan but she moved in clsoe kissing his cheek showing she wasn't mad at him but trusted he'd keep her safe.

Back
Top Bottom