Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A night alone with Berry's daughter (JoeG x Demented-Tiger)

JoeG

Meteorite
Jack sat impatiently on the couch. They were late; Berry is always late. He fiddled with his hands as he watched the minutes change on the screen on his phone. He hated people who could never seem to get somewhere on time. He couldn't help but smile as the irony dawned on him: he was angry at Berry for being late in bring his daughter to be fucked. Of course, Berry didn't know what Jack was planning, her either. It was the accumation of a several year obsession, planned carefully, and the fifteen minute delay felt like hours. Sixteen minute delay. Jack gave up staring at his phone, and had just settled back on the couch when the knock came. She'd be alone. Berry always dropped her off on the curve and sped of to be late for his next appointment. Jack rushed to the door practicing his surprised face.

Esmeralda was, as usual, her calm, collected self. She was a pretty girl of 18, with rich, black hair, lightly tanned skin, a sleek, athletic body, a taut, flat stomach, and enoromous 45 E breasts. She smiled pleasantly and politely as teh door opened.

"Hello, Mr. Jack," she said. "What did you want to see me about."

"Esmeralda?", said Jack surprised, "want you? I'm afraid I don't know hat you're talking about". Though, he did in fact want her.

Jack was tall with a jet black hair. He had a square jaw which seemed to always have a hint of hair. He was a large guy, with broad shoulders and a thick chest. He had one of those face which rarely wore an epression and dark brown eyes which seemed to always look right through you, as if there was something particularly interesting behind you.

Back
Top Bottom