Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully (piranha/Lunarlight13)

Surprised at both the fact that, one; Vinny was extremely well endowed and two; Vinny actually expected him to suck him off, right there. "Uhh....I don't know." was all Blair could muster as he tried to pull away slightly, although he blushed a color the exceeded crimson. While thinking 'Does he really expect me to do this? One; I don't even know his name. And two; I really don't know what I'm supposed to do in this situation!'

Vinny was losing patience quickly, and it showed in his eyes. "If you want, I can always put my cock somewhere else, but we don't have any lube..."

He took a moment to let that sink in with Blair. Vinny wasn't the type to just let this go; he would have Blair, one way or another. He wanted Blair to enjoy it when he finally fucked him, but he would do it dry if it would teach the younger boy a lesson. "So? What's it gonna be?"

Blair's eyes went as wide as dinner plates at the thought of Vinny doing that, here where people can see the two.

Deciding that he'd rather be humiliated than hurting, Blair swallowed the lump that had suddenly appeared in his throat. Then leaned forward slightly before licking the head tentatively, savoring the slight salty tang that was Vinny's cock. Then took hold of the throbbing member, before licking it again, this time slowly gliding his tongue from the tip, down to the base and back again.

"Ohhh fuck..." Vinny looked down at Blair, who was nervously tonguing his dick. The hand that had tangled in the boy's hair was now softly combing through it, encouraging. He didn't want to terrify the kid completely their first time out- only enough to get him started. By the time Vinny got around to fucking Blair, he wanted the kid to be begging for it.

"Open your mouth, Blair." His voice was strangely calm, entirely confident. It was most definitely an order.

Nervous and not wanting to feel the pain he knew was to come if he didn't obey, Blair looked up coyly, with his mouth open. His tongue just barely touching Vinny's cock as a thin line of pre-cum conected the two organs.

Vinny gently guided his throbbing cock into Blair's open mouth, fingers pressing against the nape of his neck. The warm wetness of Blair's mouth had Vinny groaning in pleasure as he thrust himself a bit deeper, testing the younger man's gag reflex to see if he could take every inch.

Blair wasn't surprised when he felt Vinny guide his cock into the expecting mouth, but he was surprised to see that he had no gag reflex. Vinny had placed himself completely into his mouth, so Blair took control. He began sucking softly as his tongue toyed with the hard meat in his mouth, and pumping with his hand every so often.

Vinny was a bit surprised when Blair took control and started sucking him off, but not unpleasantly so. He certainly was turning out the be the slut Vinny'd pegged him for. He couldn't help but buck his hips forward as Blair sucked him, forcing his thick cock down the tight passage.

Blair purred when Vinny bucked into his mouth, while still suckling and licking at the throbbing cock. Although, he was thinking 'I can't believe I'm doing this! I don't even know his name, Dammit!'. Then stopped and gently slide the older boy out of his mouth, creating a slight popping sound. "Before we continue, can I ate least get your fucking name?" he said, looking up with a slight pout on his face.

The redhead groaned. He could feel every noise Blair made reverberating against his engorged dick, and was disappointed when he felt Blair release him with a wet pop.

Even though he missed the warmth of Blair's mouth, he couldn't help but laugh at his question. "Vinny," he answered, and then tugged Blair's head back toward his cock, reaching down with his other hand and smacking Blair's cheek with his cock. "Now keep sucking."

Blair twitched when Vinny laughed at his question, but obeyed and began sucking again. Although, this time he bobbed his head, grazing the skin lightly with his teeth as he bobbed up, but not when he bobbed down.

Vinny had to stretch out one hand to lean against the brick wall behind Blair. The younger man was a natural cock sucker; the way Blair was teasing him with his teeth, Vinny was right on the edge. Every downward motion of Blair's head was met with Vinny thrusting into him. Soon, his thrusts became harder and the rhythm quicker.

Feeling the muscle in his mouth begin to tense, Blair began sucking harder, his tongue caressing it. Then, realizing how aroused he was at the actions he was taking, placed his free hand inside of his pants and began jerking himself off.

Back
Top Bottom