Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to roleplay(no mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneGamer

Super-Earth
Hello I'm looking to roleplay. I can do anything you want but no mxm. I do want to do them with females but i do not do mxm. I can do fxf, fxfuta, and mxf or fxm (dominatexsubmissive for the fxm)

I can do some animes as well
Naruto
Bleach
Pokemon(trainers and pokemorphs or normal pokemon in it)
Dragonball z
Evangelion
and a few more just ask me about it.

I can do
Incest
Furry
Beastiality(animals may talk)
and some more just request

Plots i got
-----------------------------
Anthro/Business owner-Anthro attacks some guards and runs cause the business is destroying the anthro's home. The anthro runs into the boss but flees. The boss stops the guards and chases the anthro. The boss stops the anthro and makes a proposal that the anthro becomes the boss' secretary. If the anthro refused then the home would be destroyed
it can be any of the pairings. it can be fxf, fxm, fxfuta, mxf, heck i will try futaxm(not really into it but am curious about it)

Target/assassin-A target knows that he is the target for an assassin. he decides to partner up with another target and watches his partner's head explode from a bullet shot. He yawns and tunes into the radio frequency and has a nice chat with the assassin. Makes a proposal to the assassin and smiles to see what would happen.
Can make the target a female as well but let me know if you want to

Gamer/Cheerleader-A gamer has a huge crush on a cheerleader which the cheerleader does not know. The gamer tends to watch the cheerleader a lot and kinda stalks the cheerleader. The cheerleader sees that the gamer has been following for a while and makes a plan to fake out the gamer. The gamer followed as usual and notices the cheerleader goes into the closet. Will the gamer go in after the cheerleader.
This is another that can be what you want. just no MxM

I have been Craving doing something with a monster girl(can be anything) so hit me up if this intrigues you.

Hello. I have a request thread set-up if you want to take a look and let me know if you're interested in roleplaying with me: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31155

would love to role play with you... check out my request thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28174

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! I'm cool with most things and have plenty of ideas with no actual developed plot. My request page is here if you want to take a look.

TimeTraveler said:
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! I'm cool with most things and have plenty of ideas with no actual developed plot. My request page is here if you want to take a look.

Sure I will roleplay I like knight one a lot.

"That is good you are caught up with all of Naruto. And don't forget about our 1X1 Naruto rp in the fan-based role playing form ok, just reminding you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom