Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly... Loving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseyoung

Planetoid
The beats filled the air, rhythms hinting at grinding, sexual intensity, and lyrics that were doing more than suggesting inappropriate activity. Couple that with the alcohol, the smoking, the chicks and the guys all over them, and you had the best party of the year. St. Marcus was a small town, and when Friday's came during the school year, most people wouldn't be doing much of anything, except hanging out with friends after the game. But this night was special... it was the last Friday of Summer Break, and for Alex, it meant it was a chance to get wasted, have a blast, and probably hook-up.

He lifted his red solo cup into the air, his blonde hair damp with sweat. "Uh... I just wanna say, this party ROCKS, and I can't wait to kick all of your asses on the field this year... you're looking at the starting wide receiver for St. Marcus High, everyone!" He was buzzed. Okay... he was wasted, and on the verge of being in danger of vomiting. He didn't care though... no one did, especially his family. His mom had died two years ago, and since then, his father was a recluse, working all hours of the day, off on 'business trips', which merely meant he was enjoying his alone time with his secretaries. Then you had his asshole of a brother... who tried to be a 'fatherly figure' to him... but he wasn't interested. If he wanted to party and hook-up, he was going to, and no one was going to stop him.

He glanced over at the corner and saw him. The guy had been looking at him strangely all night. He wasn't quite sure who it was, probably due to a combination of the loud music, hazy air, and alcohol-fueled blood in his body. He just felt... different, as the guy stared at him. Alex smiled at him politely and nodded, before taking a chug of his beer. "Ahh... so, I'm going to go upstairs, and get naked for any of you... I don't really care who. Just meet me up there in five minutes." Alex stood up, his friends laughing at his comment. A few months ago, he was harassed after having kissed a guy at a party. The harassment continued for nearly two months before he started to simply embrace it, as if it was nothing. He would 'pretend' to be bisexual with his friends, and they thought it was funny, and a way for him to shut people up. And, to be honest, it was.

He made his way to the bedroom upstairs and pulled the handle. His body hit the floor, and he groaned a bit. "Damn... this carpet is hard", he said, not realizing that he had fallen onto a wood floor. A few moments later, and after another stumble, he made it onto the bed. He laid there, on his back, breathing heavily... deep, solid healthy breaths. He stripped his shirt off, and unbuttoned his pants, before he fell into a deep haze, blacking out for a minute. When he awoke, a warm body was next to him, a hand on his bare chest, another on his jean leg. He looked at the person, and couldn't make out a face in the blur. "Hey..." he said with a sexy rasp. "Kiss me, babe," Alex says as the face moves in, their lips touching. The glory days of highschool... he wouldn't miss it for the world!

Johnathan,alexs brother ran inside the house, his face damp with sweat from running. He askefd were alex was and someone pointed upstairs. He ran up theure and burts into the room and gasped at his brother."Alex"! He said and grabbed him by the arm. "Were leaving"!bhe said and dragged him out of the room against his will

"What the fuck, John?! I was just having a little fun... I mean, it's not like I'm plastered, well... maybe a little... but still." Alex was pissed, his brother always overstepped his bounds. He was his brother, not his father. He hated them both anyway... always trying to 'protect' him. Who cares if he drank, even smoked... and why would his brother care if he was getting it on with some hottie? "Man... I'll never lose my virginity with you around!" The two were in John's car on their way back home, the night still, the air cool. "Damn, I feel sick... stop the car!!"

John winced as the car shrieked to a stop"wgat"! He says through gritted teeth and adds "if you ever try that againn..."letting the threat hang in the air like mist.

Alex ignored his brother's threat, opening the door quickly, his head lunging out the door just in time. A few moments later, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve before closing the door. "Quit with all the bullshit, John... you do the same shit. I'm tired of all this crap from you... I'm tired of YOU!" Alex let it out, he was drunk, but he was truly mad at his older sibling. The car started moving again, and Alex stayed silent the rest of the way to the house... he wasn't feeling good and deep down, he hated letting his brother down.

John looked back at him "well,im older and two, i be around for a long time so get fucking used to me"! He said and sped the car and sighe. They did this constanly,almost everynight. " im sorry bro" he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom