Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - Character Profiles - Now Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Super-Earth
Character profiles for The Tavern​

NO MORE FEMALES
NO MORE HUMANS​

(((Like I've stated below, my players need to be DIVERSE. This means they can't all be the same. So far we have four active females and one active male. *shakes head*)))

We welcome any and all, be it a straight human or a magical tranny werewolf, so use your imagination! I want a fun role-play, with even amounts of action and smut. ;)

*I would like a variety of characters, with a fairly evenly matched number of males and females, for the most part anyway. So, please look over the character profiles that are already in place before creating a unique character of your own!*

Profile Template

Owner:
Character Name:
Appearance: (Must be a picture - Anime only)
Species:
Orientation:
Extra Info: Optional

Keep in mind that profiles are subject to approval.

Back to the Tavern: Let's go!

RE: The Tavern - Character Profiles

Owner: Puppet
Character Name: Mya
Appearance:
Mya.jpg

Species: Human
Orientation: Unknown
Extra Info: Mya is hitchhiking through life, traveling the world. She's arrived at the Tavern and has been hired on to help out while she's in town. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade, a silhouette of a bird flying. To her, it resembles her freedom. She has a very mild Texan accent.

Owner: piranha
Character Name: Orin Kane
Appearance:
ictureswiz.jpg

Orientation: Bisexual
Extra Info: Orin is a demon hunter of questionable ability, and only slightly less questionable morals. He sometimes has difficulty engaging with other people, as he is not well-versed in social graces.

Is this acceptable? :)

Yeah, he's great! Hopefully we get more characters soon. Post whenever you're ready! :)

Owner: Lunarlight13
Character Name: Ivan Serpentine
Appearance: (This is what he actually looks like, However he can make his snakes and scaled disappear when he wants them to.)
snake_man_by_evillittlecherry-d4eeg0d.png

Species: Snake demon
Orientation: Homosexual
Extra Info: Ivan is a demon who has always lived on the streets, but now he has come across a tavern that allows people to stay as long as they pull their weight and that's what he plans to do for as long as possible. Also he has two other forms

Form 1: (This is the form he usually takes, to blend in)
Anime-Guy27.jpg
Form 2: (This is more of a fighting form)
1819380_1312080287523.54res_296_300.jpg

Sorry if i'm being impatient but I really want to post, so I'm gonna post anyway. If their is a problem with that I will delete my post.

Owner: Kaybee
Character Name: Shannae
Appearance:
sample_7a24f20ce4a42752510b515a282dfc818c165114.jpg
Species: Elf
Orientation: Pansexual, Happy to service and be serviced by men, women, tentacle monsters, slimes, just about anyone that walks through the door really.
Extra Info: Works as one of the serving maids, complete with uniform.

Owner: Pillsbury
Character Name: Erndras Garronson
Appearance: http://gothicprincessyaoi.deviantart.com/art/Elf-Prince-60798226?q=boost%3Apopular%20Anime%20Elf&qo=25
Species: Elf
Orientation: Heterosexual
Extra Info: A dashing Elf Prince who can pick up any woman in his path.

Owner:Luatesh
Character Name:Keshka
Appearance:spirit form Click Here human form click here animal form CLick Here
Species:Kitsune spirit
Orientation: BI
Extra Info:Has been the owner of the land before the Tavern was built not complaining about a warm place to sleep she let the place be built
sleeps in the dark area of the rafter of the Tavern so can only be seen she she decides to come down or playing a prank on one of the male customers
or is lonely and wants some company.

modified 3/17/2012 - added human form and animal form pics

Owner: FoxyKyoko
Character Name: Kyoko
Appearance: http://www.wallpaperhere.com/Anime/Other/Fox_Girl_Sexy_69223/download_1280x800
Species: Foxgirl
Orientation: Bi
Extra Info: A lone traveler that's in search of a place to stay for a while and enjoy herself. She spunky and doesn't hesitate when she knows what she wants!

Owner: TimeTraveler
Character Name: Aaron Jasons
Appearance:
outfit.jpg

Orientation: Bisexual
Extra Info: Aaron is a skilled fighter and without a doubt a tomboy. She hates it when people under-estamate her because she's a girl and can be rather hot-headed.

Owner: Darrow Huck
Character Name: Thervan
Appearance:
anime-dragon2.jpg

Species: Dragon
Extra Info: Thervan has recently been drained of all his magic, and is trying to et it back so that he can return to his true form. (I can't really find any pictures of what he looks like in his human form, but he's a tall man with golden eyes and long, voluminous black hair and teeth that are slightly noticeably sharp)

Owner: Ben Jackson
Character Name: Zalthro
Appearance: (Must be a picture - Anime only) http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/M/ME/MEO/meows/1133685427_sexy.jpg
Species: neko
Orientation: bisexual
Extra Info: hates to admit it but loves to be treated like a pet and dominated and if you use cat toys she pretends to hate it but secretly can't resist them

Owner: Ben Jackson
Character Name: Carver Falione
Appearance: (Must be a picture - Anime only) http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ea7aa68d0c985e65b63427dc98e53abb/http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/Axel_Lover/Anime/werewolf.jpg

human form: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/139294/anime-guy-stylish-powerful-31000.html
Species: werewolf
Orientation: heterosexual
Extra Info:

Owner: razerwing
Character: Delshyk Trynttansa
Appearance:
Anthro_Wolf.jpg

Of course the clothes will differ.
Species: Red fox anthromorph
Orientation: Bi-Curious
Extra info: He's geared for hunting, have all the animal senses and the grace of a fox, with the ability and thoughts of a human. But, being that he is a creature used to the long solitary journeys of a mercenary, he is somewhat inexperienced in awkward situations. Also, prone to blush in said instances.

Owner: Lupa Hazelia
Character Name: Lupa
Appearance: (Refer to profile pic)
Species: Half-wolf (Werewolf, mixed again with human.)
Extra Info: Has been wandering villages for days before finding the tavern. Wearing: laced up, strapless, black and red corset top & red miniskirt. Sexually open with most men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom