Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the man didn't have an answer for him, Thervan just shrugged and turned back around. He spotted the fire and walked over to it, hoping it would dry his clothes some. As he stood in front of it he reached out, putting his hand close to the flames. After a few seconds he had to draw it back, the heat beginning to burn his flesh.

(( Sorry everyone! I disappear like that from time to time when work and family become so demanding I don't have time for play. ^^; ))

As Zalthro and Delshyk appeared to be doing a sort of tag team on Mya, she couldn't help but let out another involuntary moan. Each time she felt her body about to give in and climax, Delshyk would pull away and leave her hanging. She raised up enough to allow him to pull her skirt off and blushed faintly at his all too knowing smile. But it didn't last long as he began teasing her again. When Zalthro moved to stroke his ever growing member, Mya reached around him to rub at Zalthro's ample chest, grabbing, rubbing and tweaking with hungry hands.

((Also, I'm sorry this post was so short and poorly written, I'm in the middle of work! Next post will be better I prommissse! ;)

(It's okay! Just don't get fired!)

Delshyk moaned, throwing Mya's skirt to the grass, bucking lightly into Zalthro's hand. The bucking motion in turn caused Ivan's hand to rub his tail more vigorously, which in turn caused him to put more zest and zeal into bringing Mya off. When he looked up, he was greeted by the bartender groping Zalthro's ample chest, which coincedently happened to be a rather large 'on' for him. He kissed and teased, and soon, all other scents were drowned out by the heavy, intoxicating scents emenating from Mya. He growled lustily, ears flicking, tickling the inside of the girl's thighs.

Zalthro purrs as she feels her breast being massaged. She kept purring because Delshyk's fur tickled her virgin womanhood.(sorry, not much to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom