Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mya resisted the urge to jump into the springs and slap Ivan right in the center of his back. Then she heard Zalthro mention needing a job. Narrowing her eyes at Ivan she spoke to Zalthoro. "You can have his" she said. Really, she wouldn't fire Ivan. Although he could be a huge pain in her ass, he was a good worker, and she needed the man power. Her sapphire eyes met Zalthoro's. "Really though, you can work here if you'd like. You have the body and style for the place anyway."

Her eyes flicked to Ivan and Delshyk and she shook her head. That snake was already trying to seduce another guest wasn't he? Her eyebrow twitched and she reached up with one finger to stop it. She really needed to relax. What she really really needed was to take a break from this verging fifteen hour shift, thanks to Ivan.

Delshyk looked up at Mya, then back to Ivan. "Hey, calm down. If it's a matter of hours, I wouldn't mind getting a job here. As for what he is, I could've told you that, even if he wasn't in this form." He sighed, rolling his shoulders. "And, to answer your question, snakey, I'm here because this is where the winds took me. Lupine's winds lead me where I need to go." He shrugged, returning his attention to the neko. "You don't talk alot do you?"

His ears flicked, leaning back, sinking lower into the water. His eyes closed again, and he shivered in delight. "Hey, Mya. What's your story. Besides the fact that you worked here. Your snake friend doesn't sem all to cooperative, and the wandering neko over here...... well..... I'll keep that to myself." He put his hands behind his head, flicking the water from his ears.

Zalthro smiles when she asks her about the talking and say " i usually talk when people talk to me, i don't jump in on conversations." She turns to May and says " thanks but i don't want to take anyones jobs."

Mya sighed, "I couldn't fire Ivan," she said. "But we really are looking for more help." She nodded at Delshyk's words, "if you want a job it's yours." She yawned, "You can start now," she mumbled under her breath. When he made a point to ask her about herself she looked over her shoulder to the Tavern. She supposed that if anyone new came in she could rely on her pager to buzz her. She sat at the edge of the springs and slowly dipped her legs in the water, tugging at her skirt to ensure no one was getting an eye full.

"I came across this place a couple of years ago while I was hitchhiking, just traveling the world. I needed money so the owner let me stay here and work. The place kind of grew on me and I've been here every since. The owner left me in charge almost eight months ago to travel. We don't know when he'll return." She paused for a moment, "Ivan, well he's cooperative, when he benefits anyway." Really, he'd just grown on her too, even though he'd been so deceitful hiding his true form like that. She watched as Delshyk flicked water from his ears and found herself watching to rub at them once again. She shook her head and snapped out of it staring off into the forest.

Ivan wanted to laugh at the thought of Mya firing him, she threatened him a bit with it but never fell through. Then hearing Delshyk's answer he simply nodded and sunk deeper into the water. Although when he heard the Mya speak, he said "We could definitely use a few more hands around the place." winking in Mya direction before allowing himself to go completely underwater for a few seconds, when he came back up, he was right next to Delshyk whispering a childish "Boo." into his ear.

Zalthro looks between Mya and Delshyk and pouted a bit, knowing she doesn't have a chance with either. She notices her breasts floating and pushes them under but they keep bobbing up so she quits.

The fox chuckled and made his way over to Mya. "Hm... You seem a little tired." His ears flicked, although this time in a seemingly playful manner. As he moved through the water, his tail came very close to brushing against Ivan's midsection. His eyes gazed at Zalthro, the sight almost enough to embarass him. 'Thank Lupine for self-reservation,' he thought, allowing himself a small smile. "So, what exactly does this job entail? I'm a Jack of all Trades, Master of none." He raised an eyebrow at the human next to him. His tail moved slowly through the water, sluggishly moving to wrap istelf around the fox's leg. In a flash, the knife appeared in his hand, only to be put down opposite the side Mya was sitting.

The shine of the moon off of Zalthro's breasts caught Mya's eye and she was lost in another daze, entranced by the neko's bare chest. "Huh?" she turned her head to blink owlishly at the fox. "Yes," she agreed, "I've been up since six working. It's hard to split shifts when there aren't many employees to split them with." She watched as he placed a knife on the ground. "Are you pretty good with that thing?" she asked curiously. "I know it's a lot to ask, but maybe you could be the Tavern's protector, you know, in case anything from the forest tried to attack us. It's happened in the past, I feel like, it might happen again soon."

((Anyone can control anything they desire to come from the forest at any time they so wish, just fyi!))

He smiled, resting his head near her lap, looking up at her. "It's not too much to ask, and yes, I'm damned good with those knives. Anything comes out of that treeline, it's good as dead." He grinned, taking the knife and spinning it in between his fingers (Paws). It clicked, and like water, the second knife flowed to the other paw. By now it was spinning at an incredible speed. Agility was his strongpoint. That was why he was such a good ranger. His muzzle moved closer to Mya's thigh, and before long, his wet nose prodded her. Once again, his tongue flashed out, only a brief second. His ears beckoned to be touched.

Zalthro moans softly watching this. Her fingers glide to her entrance, she wonders if she will just have to watch them or if she could join. She sticks a finger inside, and she gasps. She has never even stuck a finger in there, let alone anyone touch her there.

She watched in awe as he twirled the blades, it was sort of sexy. By the time his tongue lightly flicked across her bare skin Mya's nipples were erected once more and a chill ran down her spine. She couldn't help but reach out and rub at the soft fur of Delshyk's ears. She ran her fingers through it sensually and picked up the sound of Zalthro moaning. She turned her head to see the neko but was unaware of what she was doing since her body remained under the water.

Delshyk moaned lightly, loving the attention to his ears. The knife lay in one piece opposite Mya, and the anthro's head moved up her thigh, poking experimentally up her skirt. He wasn't near Mya's womanhood yet, staying on the outer part of her thigh, his tongue painting the skin there in a sensual manner. His ears swivelled towards Zalthro when she moaned, and his paw reached out to her, motioning for her to come over. Somehow, he managed to keep himself in check though, preferring not to let the others see his 'gift' just yet. It would be a surprise. He took a quick glance over at Ivan before continuing to run his tongue along what skin the bartender had exposed.

Mya was becoming more aroused with each lick and she bit into her bottom lip. Would he realize she wasn't wearing any underwear? She'd gotten dressed so quickly earlier when her pager went off, she'd completely overlooked them. Her eyes moved to Zalthro and she waited for the woman to join them.

Zalthro gets an excited look on her face and moves over to where Mya and Delshyk are. She moves her hand to Delshyks tail and runs her hand down it. She takes the other hand and twists Mya's nipples gently. Zalthro wanted to do this since she met them.

Delshyk smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled the girl closer. The scent of her was overpowering, but this time, instead of fighting it, he simply watched it unfold. He slowly, tantalizingly made his way up over her thigh, and dragged his tongue up, higher until his face was hidden in the skirt. His nose probed, and he was a tad shocked she wasn't wearing anything underneath. His flat, wide tongue teased the flesh just outside of her entrance, feeling her shudder before tightening his arms, dragging her closer, thrusting his tongue deep into her. His claws scratched lightly into the shirt, but as dull as they were, they didn't do much damage. When he felt Zal's hand on his tail, he moaned into Mya, vibrating his tongue. He pulled back enough to talk. "Zalthro, climb onto my back. Give Mya's upper half some treatment, maybe remove the clothes. I'll worry about down here." He dove back in, getting as far as he could go.

Thervan studied the square of cloth. It certainly wasn't any good for clothing. He put it aside and walked toward the bar.

"Excuse me, who is the owner of this tavern?"

Humming with pleasure as Zalthro pinched and twisted at her nipples, Mya closed her eyes. This was exactly the kind of relaxation she needed tonight. Mya didn't fight Delshyk in the least as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Instead, she opened her legs enough to allow him easy entrance, blushing lightly at the fact that she had only just met Zalthro and Delshyk and here she was exposing a side of herself to the two of them that few had ever seen. Her eyes searched for her coworker, Ivan and her blush deepened. What would he think of now?

As his tongue made contact with her soft and warm pink flesh, she shuddered. Then he was tightening his grip on her and in the next moment the fox's tongue probed into her wet pussy and she moaned, tilting her head back in pleasure. The feeling of his claws through her shirt excited her and she was growing more and more wet by the second, her juices seeping out to prepare her tight pussy for the coming fun.

When Delshyk moaned, Mya did too as the vibrations from the fox felt so good she almost couldn't stand it. Her eyes found Zalthro once again as Delshyk instructed her of what to do and she wondered if the two of them had ever done such things before. She'd certainly never been with multiple partners and she'd never been with another female either. It was so enticing and the thoughts of them together turned her on even more.

Just then, her pager vibrated to alert her that a new guest had arrived. She frowned and tossed the thing aside. He would have to wait, or come and find her. Either way worked for her as long as er pleasure continued. As Delshyk dove back in Mya moaned and reached down with one hand to stroke at the fox's ears again. It was mostly an involuntary action as she applied pressure to his head from time to time to help him thrust his tongue farther inside her as she rubbed and pulled at the fox's hair.

Zalthro purrs when she hears Delshyk commands her. She hated to admit it but she always wanted to be treated like a pet. Zalthro gets on top of him and carefully starts sucking on one breast while twisting a nipple on the other.

Carver thinks for a moment. He never thought about it. Carver thinks stupid instincts just making him be social.

(Apologies for the wait, woke up a few minutes ago.)

As Zalthro climbed on top of him, her own moistness pressing against his curved back, a vibration from the skirt made him shiver. It was right next to his muzzle, and he could only guess that it was a pager. He chuckled as Mya dug it out and tossed it, and replaced her hands on his head. He growled sweetly, taking notes of spots that really made her squirm. Judging from the movement on his back, Zalthro was doing her part. He wondered vaguely how his fur felt against the neko's entrance, then grinning slyly to himself, he pressed his back upwards, teasing the girl. The snake-man was at the back of his mind. Had he not been in a sexually experimental stage, he would've had a small problem with what was for now, his observer.

His paws kneaded Mya's back, and his head started to bob slightly, pulling away a little, pushing the tongue back in the next second. He started getting faster, rougher, and soon, his nose followed his tongue. It never went any farther down the snout though, teasing Mya, leaving her teetering on the edge of bliss. The fox pulled away once again, his tongue seductively passing over his lips. "Hm... Why don't we get these troublesome clothes off love? It would be very nice to see the rest of you?" Suggestively, he tugged at the skirt, kissing and licking the newly exposed skin. Well.... newly exposed to him anyway. He could smell the faintest hint of another man, and elf, and he flashed her a knowing smile before resuming his ministrations.

Ivan was enjoying the show that was displayed in front of him and couldn't help but to massage Delshyk's tail as he teased the girls. He had very few anthro lovers in his life, but he did know that they go crazy when you rub their fur against the grain, so that's exactly what he did to the large tail. all the while he was thinking, 'Looks like I'm one lucky snake today, yesterday's lay was good, but today, I have a feeling is going to far surpass that!'

The second that Ivan touched his tail was the second he couldn't hold it in any more. A deep throbbing started within him, sending shivers and shudders racking through his body. He vibrated in the most literal sense of the word, in turn causing both ladies quite a bit of pleasure. He was going to be one lucky fox. His member started to reveal itself, pumping up to half it's 11 inch size in no time. 'Well.... it's out of the bag now, so to speak,' he said to himself, throwing a new vigor into his tongue lashings. He moaned loudly, his tail pressing into Ivan's hand, begging for attention, although it was competing with the sizable, growing 'package' that came with the anthro.

Zalthro purred as the fur tickles her entrance. She never been touched there before so she is more sensitive there then most. As Delshyk vibrated she went into a long purr. Zalthro moved her free hand down to Delshyks member.She strokes him gently, wanting to feel every part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom