Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tavern - [Open/Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Tavern - [4 Active Characters; Accepting more!]

Erndras quickly followed and put his shoes on. He rushed down the hall though stopping to hear someone moaning really loud. "Hmm he must be good" Erndras thought and ran down the stairs. Erndras caught sight of Mya and sat down beside her. Erndras wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rubbed it. "Can I get a beer please? I'll have a Stella Artois extra foam" Erndras said to Shannae. "So Mya you haven't really told me about yourself. But I can't blame you since I haven't either. I was an elf prince in a land far away but I had a meltdown because I couldn't take over my father's affairs and I heard about this place to pick myself up and try to rebuild and have a good life, you know what I mean?" Erndras said glumly.

luatesh said:
Rubbing up against she said to the elf " some of the cherry blossom winewould do nice dear maybe we can go some were together and keep one another company
you look Bord dear I know you have fun every time I am around" she said a flirty licking her ear again as she teased the elf's breast with her tail before she jumps
down from the elfs shoulder and shifts intohuman form rubbing the both of her breasts more as she rubs her own against the elfs back

Shannae fetched a bottle of the cherry blossom wine as the fox requested, a look of surprise followed by a small smile sliding over her face as she saw the creature transform in to a shapely cross between fox and woman out of the corner of her eye.

Well... This could become very interesting... She thought as the fox-girl's breasts pressed against her back, arms wrapping about to cup the elven maid's own bust. "Hmm..." It was half statement of thinking, half sultry moan. "I can think of a few places we could go, that is if you really feel the need to be elsewhere while we drink."

She he grabbed onto the elf's breasts more tightly as she presses up against her and begins to rub her body against hers then she said to the elf with all most a purr " please
let go some were a little more private I don't like being looked at by some many eyes " she had caught the attention of men just by shifting to her spirit form smiling when
she saw the elf holding her favorite wine as she rubbed up against her more and more the more she had gotten existed.

luatesh said:
She he grabbed onto the elf's breasts more tightly as she presses up against her and begins to rub her body against hers then she said to the elf with all most a purr " please
let go some were a little more private I don't like being looked at by some many eyes " she had caught the attention of men just by shifting to her spirit form smiling when
she saw the elf holding her favorite wine as she rubbed up against her more and more the more she had gotten existed.

Awfully shy for such a sensual creature aren't you... Shannae thought as the fox girl expressed a desire to go elsewhere. She had no complaints as to being in private for such things but she had little in the way of modesty in this place either, every regular customer in the room had likely seen her bared form at the very least and more than a few had pleasured or been pleasured by her in the past.

"I think I can accommodate that..." She spoke aloud, motioning to a door a few meters away that led to one of the storerooms and smiling. "But if you really want to get out of sight you may want to give us both room to move at all, unless you'd prefer we just hid under the counter."

She looked at her then giggled " I will show you why people never see me" she then grabbed the elf with his small soft hand holding her by her hand as every thing around
then turned black then back to normal but the bar was clear of all people but you could hear them talking in the back ground there was no one but them the fox had lead
the elf to a wall and pulled them through it then up some stair to the rafters to a area used for storage that needed a ladder to get to soon she had snapped her finger
and the world around then returned to normal she then look at the elf and asked "is this to you like" showing her that they were above every one else as she started to pour
drinks for the both of them.

Mya rolled her eyes when the two disappeared. Ignored completely. She glanced over to Erndras. "I guess I'm back on duty," she said, climbing onto the counter, forgetting that she had neglected to wear underwear under her mini skirt. She hopped down on the backside of the counter and grabbed Erndras his beer. She popped it open and slid it to him with a wink. Then she poured herself a shot of whiskey. She tipped it back and the liquid disappeared. She poured another. What? It had been a long day. She grabbed a beer for herself and climbed back onto the counter and sat next to Erndras, kicking her legs playfully.

"I can't believe your a prince," she said. That's so hot. "I'm afraid my life is a lot less, valued, than someone of your position. I'm homeless, I travel the world, see new places, meet new people, try new things. I hitchhike through life." She shrugged. "It's kind of my passion. I stopped in here one day and they were in desperate need of some help, so I stayed. I don't want to stay here forever though." Mya valued her freedom to roam the world. In a place like this, with a job, she was tied down, and it made her very soul unhappy.

"Hey don't be so glum... I've been through that, you'll get over it." Erndras said joyfully. Erndras finished his beer in one large gulp and held Mya's hand tightly. "So what do you want to do now.. hmm?" Erndras said and winked playfully. "Have you ever handled a sword m'lady?" Erndras said happily "If so I'd be happy to spar with you, if not then I'd be more than happy to teach you how." I'll be right back m'lady" Erndras said and kissed her on the cheek.

Erndras happily walked up the stairs and bolted through the hall and entered his room. Erndras picked up his ebony duffel bag containing his fencing equipment and swung it on his back. He then ran down the stairs and caught sight of Mya. "I've got the equipment so would you like a lesson?" Erndras said slyly.

luatesh said:
She looked at her then giggled " I will show you why people never see me" she then grabbed the elf with his small soft hand holding her by her hand as every thing around
then turned black then back to normal but the bar was clear of all people but you could hear them talking in the back ground there was no one but them the fox had lead
the elf to a wall and pulled them through it then up some stair to the rafters to a area used for storage that needed a ladder to get to soon she had snapped her finger
and the world around then returned to normal she then look at the elf and asked "is this to you like" showing her that they were above every one else as she started to pour
drinks for the both of them.

Shannae tensed as the world suddenly shifted, the tavern suddenly appearing empty but for a fading echo of the laughter and conversation of mere instants ago. She could still feel the fox girl's hand on hers though and she could see her form clearly as she moved to lead her up some stairs and a ladder to the attic of the building.

It was all a little frightening and unnatural but Shannae had seen and felt far more bizarre things and much worse intent. She still relaxed as the fox girl snapped her fingers and suddenly the world returned to normal, shifting back as though it had never been otherwise. Looking around as the fox poured the wine, she nodded. "It is to my liking... But what did you do? Can you travel in the etheriate?" It was the only explanation Shannae could think of as she sat, carefully fixing her skirts to fall appropriately for her semi-reclined position.

Huh? Mya blinked owlishly at Erndras as he disappeared up the stairs. She'd certainly never used a sword before in her entire life. When he returned, she couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm. She finished her beer and took her second shot before hopping down from the bar. She loved trying new things and with Erndras as her teacher she'd take any lesson he wanted to offer. "I'd love to!" she exclaimed. "But I have to warn you, I'm kind of a klutz. Also, I've never even touched a sword before," she added under her breath. Mya imagined herself in a sword fight and laughed.

After taking three drinks she says to the elf " I am sorry my dear but that was not the realm of then dead but I can take you there if you want i am just not sure if I can bring
you back cause your not a spirit like I am " she then shift from her spirit form to her human form and sat behind the elf and began to rub her breasts again after a few more
drinks soon she had wrapped her legs around her as all seven of her tails wrap around her as two rub her breasts as the rest rub different areas of her body leaving her hands
free to slip under her skirts and into her panties beginning to rub her as she lick the back of the elf's neck before her tongue moved to her ears were she had whispered "you
are such a cute"

luatesh said:
After taking three drinks she says to the elf " I am sorry my dear but that was not the realm of then dead but I can take you there if you want i am just not sure if I can bring
you back cause your not a spirit like I am " she then shift from her spirit form to her human form and sat behind the elf and began to rub her breasts again after a few more
drinks soon she had wrapped her legs around her as all seven of her tails wrap around her as two rub her breasts as the rest rub different areas of her body leaving her hands
free to slip under her skirts and into her panties beginning to rub her as she lick the back of the elf's neck before her tongue moved to her ears were she had whispered "you
are such a cute"

Shannae tried to think on the nature of the travel for a little while longer but then simply gave up and instead elected to enjoy the fox-girl's attention. The elf's head buzzed with the alcohol making it's way through her system and she gasped as her companion suddenly disappeared from her sight, only to reappear behind her.

Shannae enjoyed the hands that cupped her breasts, gently massaging as both she and the fox managed to consume a few more drinks before the wine was forgotten. The seven tails that wrapped about to caress the elven maid's body were unexpected but delightfully stimulating, tracing touches all over her form. She moaned languidly at the pleasure, then when two of the tails took over stimulating her breasts, she barely noticed until a pair of hand had suddenly slipped under her panties, rubbing and teasing her.

Between the ten different sources of stimulation including the seven prehensile tails, two dextrous hands that were now playing with Shannae's folds and one tongue licking up her sensitive ear, the elf couldn't help but give out little cries, her nipples growing quite hard and her folds beginning to moisten with her arousal.

She pushed the elf to the floor kissing her as she lays on top of with the help of her tail she slip the elf out of her dress and bra leaving her only with her underwear as she
began to lick her breasts sucking on her nipples making them harder the longer she sucked on them as her her tails continue to rub across her breasts legs and cunt she had
said to the elf as she tease her nipples pinching them " I am a spirit you know I can change into what ever form you fancy the most I can even change male if you want or
even that perfect elf hunk you have been dieing to find just imagination and I will take form" she whispered into her ear before she had licked it and teased it some more
he tails starting to slide into her cunt as she got more existed

RE: The Tavern - [Needs more males!]

luatesh said:
She pushed the elf to the floor kissing her as she lays on top of with the help of her tail she slip the elf out of her dress and bra leaving her only with her underwear. She
began to lick her breasts sucking on her nipples making them harder the longer she sucked on them as her her tails continue to rub across her breasts legs and cunt she had
said to the elf as she tease her nipples pinching them " I am a spirit you know I can change into what ever form you fancy the most I can even change male if you want or
even that perfect elf hunk you have been dieing to find just imagination and I will take form" she whispered into her ear before she had licked it and teased it some more
he tails starting to slide into her cunt as she got more excited

Shannae moaned as the fox-girl's pleasurable assault continued, her own hands roaming over the furred body until one came to rest at her breast, another at the fox girl's own folds. The idea of having anyone she wanted tempted her but with the tails that were roaming all over her body she found herself coming to a very simple conlusion as to that offer. Shannae gasped as one of the tails slid into her, a sensation quite unlike anything she had felt before, extremely pleasurable to the elf. "I want you like you are..." She whispered, her eyes wide as her mind tried to process the strange and sudden pleasure of being filled alongside all the other pelasures that were being foisted upon her body. "Oh gods... I don't need anyone else right now. Just fuck me like that..."

Zalthro walks in wet from the downpour outside, she takes a seat shivering. Zalthro's tail moves gently, just trying to dry off. She looks around wondering if anyone would be nice enough to help her warm up in any way possible. Her ears droop as she shivers.

Carver walks in looking around, wondering if there is any rooms open. He takes a seat in the corner his legs up. Carver looks up waiting for nothing in particular.

Mya's sapphire eyes moved to the door as two new patrons entered. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of them drenching wet. She moved to the storage closet and pulled out two towels making her way to hand one to each of them. "Hi," she started with a warm smile, "I'm Mya. If you're hungry or need a drink, I'll be behind the bar. If you need a room, just let me know and I'll show you to one!" She turned to walk away and paused. "If you need help drying off, I could be of service too." She directed the statement towards both of them. It was purely a friendly joke although they might not realize it. It wouldn't be the first time she'd gotten in trouble for making "jokes" like that.

Carver smiles wolfishly, thinking maybe she could help me dry off. He says" i would love you to help me dry off, and other things." Carver meant this to be interpretable. Carver was always a bit to eager.

Zalthro great fully takes a towel and dries herself of. She is careful with her tail and ears knowing it will make herself purr. Not wanting to embarrass herself she is a bit to rough with a tail and Zalthro purrs.

Mya giggled. Surely he was joking too, right? They had just met, and really, he had met her, she still didn't even know his name. Still though, he was masculine and handsome and she couldn't help but think dirty thoughts. She shook her head to snap out of the daydream and cleared her throat. "Do the two of you need rooms?" she asked. "It's late, and I can show you to a bed. Otherwise you're welcome to sit at the bar and have a drink." She looked around, "Shannae should be around here somewhere."

Carver always wanted to do something while he was here and he thinks this girl is perfect. he says " I hate sleeping alone, i would love for someone to help keep me company." i do hate being alone so its not exactly a lie.

Zalthro sees this guy blatantly flirt and it disgusts her and turns her on at the same time. She wouldn't even think of joining him but wouldn't mind a little something from someone else, hopefully someone comes and hits on her.

The door to the tavern slammed open as a tall, black-haired man threw himself inside. His silk robe was drenched, and clung to his body. It was clear that he wasn't wearing anything else under it. The man was staring down at it, concerned, and began to try to wring and press the water out of it.

"What a mess! How do I fix this?"

Zalthro looks over and sees a guy with a robe. She gets up and walks over to him and says " heres a towel." she hands him a towel, her tail up.

Zalthro rolls her eyes and says " thats all i got." she looks at her bikini top and booty jeans and says " i have no clothes for you."

(you need to make a character profile)

Mya contemplated the offer for a moment. "Well, there was that unfortunate pluming accident in my room earlier with the bath tub. It wouldn't hurt to let the room air out while I slept somewhere else." Wait, what? She never would have considered hopping into someone else's bed so fast, but, he was awfully good looking. She shook her head again just as the Tavern door flung open again. She was glad to see that someone besides herself was taking care of the man. It was her job. But then again, her shift ended four hours ago and she was beat. She searched again for Shannae but had no luck.

A small yawn escaped her and she spoke again, directing herself towards everyone. "Listen, I've been up since five so I'm clocking out! If anyone wants a key, they're behind the bar. Just grab a room and we'll square up in the morning." She thought for a moment, "I suppose you can help yourselves to the bar, too." She directed her attention to Carver. "Well, if you want me to show you to your room, I suggest you get on your feet!" She said it sweetly and ended it with a wink before she turned on her heel and headed towards the stairs. She was still bare-foot and in her mini skirt. The owner of the Tavern said it helped bring in business, or something like that. She shrugged to herself and started up the stairs, glancing over her shoulder to see if Carver was following.

Carver gives a wolfish grin. He gets up and follows her. He gives out a growl as she looks back. This is going to be fun he thinks to himself. He stops behind her thinking hopefully this isn't a tease.

Taking a key from her pocket she unlocks the door to his room and steps inside with her back to the open door. "Here is your room," she started, "And here is your key," she said, holding out her hand. She thought twice about what she was about to say, and said it anyway. "So did you still need help getting out of those clothes?" She hoped she wouldn't regret saying that, but he seemed so willing to throw words like those around so she thought, why the hell not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom