Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Night in a Bar... (Ryanmo97 x WhiteRose)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Name: Apollymi (Uh-paul-low-mee) Goodine
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Skinny

Her thoughts trailed from her over working hubsand to the man sitting beside her. Trying to seem rude, she nodded her head. "No, go ahead." She waved the bartender over for another shot of whiskey, then shot it back the moment it was poured. Smiling she looked at the man and waved off the shot.

"Sorry, had a tad bit of a rough day." She laughed a little chimmed as she looked at him. Her blue eyes piercing at him. "Sorry, I'm Apollymi and you are?"

Ryan smiled as he sat down. "Nice to meet you, Apollymi... I'm Ryan." The bartender came up and asked what he wanted, Ryan ordered a Jack and Coke. Ryan gave her the once over and she looked absolutely beautiful, whoever her significant other was, they were a very lucky person. But she looked sad, and to him that didn't just didn't seem right. A pretty woman like her should never be sad. "I had a bit of a rough day too..." The bartender brought his drink and he took a sip. "My girlfriend dumped me because she got a promotion and has to move to Denver. She doesn't believe in long distance relationships."

"Wise woman." Apollymi muttered with a sigh, then realized that was quite rude. "I am sorry. That slipped out. It's terrible when your significant other has to leave you, espically when you're by yourself half the time." She pushed her glasses on her head and placed a pale hand against her head, resting against her elbows to look at Ryan. "I am sorry that happened to you Ryan."
She waved the bartender over and order another shot of whiskey. "My hubsand is always travelling and such. When he comes home he only speaks to me for about ten... Huh, more like five minutes then takes off to do more work. I haven't had..." She paused as she shook her head. "Doesn't matter I suppose."

Ryan was a little surprised when Apollymi said that his ex-girlfriend was a wise woman for not getting into a long distance relationship. But then she apologized and explained why she was there that night. Her husband sounded like a jerk. If he was her husband he'd be with her every night. "That's horrible... Well, then maybe we could a fun night together. That is unless you have your eyes on another guy here."

She glanced his way, a small smile played on her lips. "Another guy, huh? Funny, the only one I see is the one sitting beside me." She quickly reached her around around his neck and pulled him closer to her. Her lips met his and she moaned when she tasted man.

Ryan was a little surprised when Apollymi pulled him close and kissed him. They kissed for several moments and when they broke the kiss, Ryan looked her in the eyes and said, "How about we get out of here and go back to my place?"

"I like the sound of that." She responded as she stood up and grabbed her purse. "Wow, this has to be quickest bar leave ever." She laughed as she followed Ryan out.

Ryan got up paid for his drink and then they walked out of the bar arm in arm. Ryan laughed at her comment, "Yes, Yes it is..." He opened his car door for her and once she was inside he went around and got in. It didn't take long to drive to his house. It was a nice home in the suburbs. They walked inside. It was tastefully decorated. "So, Apollymi? What would you like to do? Have something to eat? Sit in front of a nice fire and talk? Or maybe we should just head upstairs?" He said as they walked hand in hand into the living room,

"Let's talk in front of a roaring fire..." She replied, her eyes glimmering lighty with excitiment of the idea. "It'd be a brilliant idea." She raised their hands up and twriled herself into his arms and kissed him again.

Ryan smiled. He had only know Apollymi for a short time but he already loved her. Her husband was blind not to see what a great woman he had. "You got it..." He returned her kiss and untwirled her from his arms and onto the couch in front of the fireplace. He Pressed a button and started the gas fireplace. Then he walked over to the stereo and turned it on. Some soft music started to play, "Would you like some wine?" Ryan went into the kitchen and got a bottle of wine out of the cooler. He opened the bottle and returned with a couple of glasses. He sat down next to her and poured them each a glass. "Here you are..." He said as he handed her a glass and sat down. He took a sip and looked at the woman he was currently with. "That is a very unsuall name you have, Apollymi... Does it mean anything?"

"Thank you," She took the wine glass from him and took a sip. "Hmmm, does the name mean something? I'm not so sure." She laughed lightly and looked at him. "I'm sure it means something... Amazing. But enough about me, tell me about yourself, Ryan." She smiled at him and rested her hand on top of his.

Ryan smiled as he took her hand in his... "Well..." he took a sip... "Not much to tell about me own a very successful company that sells consumer electronics to various businesses. How about you?"

Back
Top Bottom