Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was...was she crying?

"S-stop that." The heiress demanded in a unsure voice. Gwen had quite the track record of making girls cry, sometimes she even joked with Mr. Carson that bullying was her major in high school. Normally the sight of tears excited her, made her feel victorious but this time... she was uneasy. She couldn't see Cori's tears but she could tell from the crackle in the girl's voice.

"I was just kidding. I don't want your sister. I've already grown bored of her."

Cori steeled her emotions, and noted the darkness outside.

"It's late, we should head to bed. I'd hate for you to not get your beauty sleep." Without waiting for reply, she hopped up and walked over to the closet, picking out some light clothing to sleep in. She didn't bother on covering up or trying to block Gwen's view, intent on getting to sleep soon. Satisfied with a pair of boxers and a thin tee, she nabbed a pillow and a blanket and quickly picked out a spot on the floor to sleep. "Goodnight Gwen." Cori left no hint of emotion in her voice, and was curled up underneath the blanket, back to the other girl, settling herself to the floor.

There was a gnawing in the pit of Gwen's stomach. The heiress pushed her browns together as she watched Cori turn cold and distant. Even an emotionally damaged bitch like her could tell she had gone too far...and really hurt her...wait...wasn't that her goal all along? Her perfect lips twisted into a scowl as she struggled with the desire to apologize and her own pride. There was nothing she could say or do. If Cori had exploded at her, yelled and cursed...then she would have had something to play off of but when she went silent like that...

She just felt bad.

"Fine." She said in an equally emotionless voice. "Let's just go to bed." She removed her clothes on the spot, leaving herself as naked as a newborn as she crawled into her sheets of Egyptian cotton. "Sweet dreams." she called out almost sarcastically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Months had pasted, winter had come and gone and Spring was finally blooming into wonderful colors of pinks and yellows. Fresh greens were decorating the gardens around the Rutherford Mansion making the yard look lively and refreshed from bleak winter.

Meanwhile inside slept a young woman with the appearance of an angel. Her blonde hair was lit by the glowing rays of morning. It had grown over the winter so it just kissed her shoulders now. Her bare body wrapped in glossy white sheets which both hide and magnified her form. She stretched, still very much asleep and flopped her arm over the mass beside her.

That "mass" was a girl named Cori. Her personal pet. After watching Cori sleep on the floor for a week, the humanity in her gave in and ordered her to share the bed with her. She claimed that many masters share their beds with their pets. Gwen, having always been a heavy sleeper, didn't even notice that sometimes at night she would cuddle up to her hostage. Cori always woke up first so Gwen's night behavior never come into light. For some reason the girl had decided not to mention it and their lives went on as normal.

Gwen had mellowed out with her harsh treatment after their last big fight months ago. Sure, she still randomly picked on her but nothing that couldn't be lightly brushed off. She still spent much of her time with her lovely and spineless drones...yet she was still struggling with a deep underlying sexual frustration she didn't understand. Unlike before though, she would now make sure Cori was busy with some pointless chore before messy around with another girl. Although she treated her just slightly more noticeable than a common maid...she was always hyper aware what she was doing.

"Stop it..." She mumbled in her sleep, dreaming about the sinful touch of the girl next to her. Gwen never remembered her dreams nor how excited her body got. She squirmed slight, pressing herself just slightly closer.

Cori let out a small noise, and cracked one of her eyes open. She felt a presence wrapped around her, but didn't fret. She had gotten use to Gwen's odd habit of cuddling her in her sleep. The first night she had thought it to be a trick of some sort, an odd prank, but now she was sure that Gwen had no idea she did it. Cori never spoke of it, finding it added to the list of things that made Gwen seem human and vulnerable. It reminded her of when Maria was younger and would crawl into her bed when she had a nightmare. Turning over slowly and carefully, she studied Gwen's face for a moment. She was sure she had said something, but hadn't caught what. Cori had become curious as to what Gwen dreamed of that made her want to curl up to Cori so frequently. She let out a gentle breathe, and brushed a strand of hair that had fallen into Gwen's face to the side. Slowly, she pulled Gwen's off of her, and replaced her body with a pillow for Gwen to cuddle. Satisfied with the switch, Cori got out of bed and stretched, before walking over to the large window and peeking outside.

It was a beautiful Saturday, so there was no need to get rushed and ready for school thankfully. Looking across the lush spring yard, thought about how the last few months and slipped by quicker than she had expected. Gwen relaxing her torture had helped in that. The girl rarely tried anything extreme, though she still forced Cori to do chores whenever she had a friend over. Cori supposed she wanted to save face in front of them, though Cori was quite sure that there was no need. None of Gwen's underlings would leave her.

Cori looked down and fixed her white tank top and checkered boxers, which had somehow twisted around herself when she slept. Noting the holes in the shirt that had started to form, she made a mental note to ask Gwen if she could go buy some new sleep clothes. She turned around and looked at Gwen's sleeping form, still curled around the pillow, and Cori got a wicked thought. She deftly picked up a pillow off the follow and took a few quiet steps toward the bed, until she was at a satisfactory distance.

"Hey Gwen..." She spoke softly, just enough for the girl to hear her. "Time to wake up..." Cori waited a moment, before suddenly throwing the pillow she had grabbed, landing it squarely on Gwen's face.

Gwen awoke with a startle as a plush impact pulled her from her lustful dream.
Her eyes were still groggy so it was hard to till if she was glaring or just tired...maybe it was a combination of both. "Cooooori..."She hissed in her morning voice. "I'm going to make your life a living hell." she threatened, but it was clear that she had given up on that goal. No matter how many times she reminded Cori about how terrible she was going to make her suffer...the worst she would do now was give her a bad hairdo or some childish prank.

The 'angel' grabbed the pillow that had previously assaulted her and rose to her knees on the bed. With her other hand she held the white sheet to cover her nakedness, the blanket hang off her, mistakenly exposing the pink of her nipple. With the force of rocket launcher she shoot the pillow at the other girl's face. She flopped back onto the mountain of pillows. "It's too early....why are you waking me?" she grumbled like a brat, too tired to seriously threaten of intimidate. "Bad dog..." She curled in the blankets.

Cori laughed at the hollow threat, but was met with a pillow in the face. Picking it up off the floor she stared at the the other girl's poorly hidden naked form a moment too long, before shaking out of her revere and looking at Gwen with a smirk.

"Because dogs like to wake masters as soon as the sun rises silly..." She ran and leaped onto the bed, giggling as she bounced, before sitting up and hitting Gwen in the face again with a pillow. Before the other girl could fully wake up and respond, Cori grabbed ever pillow in reach and pummeled Gwen with them, making a small mountain upon her.

"Why did I pick up such a hyper do-" Poof! Once again her face was assaulted by the expensive goose feather weapon. The attacks didn't stop there as Cori continued to beat down. Gwen put her arms in front of her face for some protection but didn't make much effort to fight back. Her futile effort accomplished nothing. Soon she was completely buried in her soft tomb. She just laid there, too lazy to actually move the objects of her entrapment. "Mercy..." Her plea was muffled by the pillow. "It's too early for this. "

She gave a stretch from below, shaking loose a few of the pillows. "It's a Saturday for god's sake. The heiress sat up and the rest of them rolled off. Gwen shot the morning demon a nasty glare then shoved her off the bed as hard as she could. There was a loud thump that followed. "If you have so much energy you should just go to the gym." Yes. Gwen had her own person gym, about the size of one you would see in a hotel. She didn't use it very offend, she preferred to use the dance studio but every once and a while she's use the weights.

She ran her fingers through her hair, looking exhausted, with the other she made a sweeping motion, flicking her wrist. "Cori, go get me my robe." In her closet she had a few different kinds of robes. They varied but color and fabrics but they were all short and sexy. It didn't seem right that a high schooler owned so much erotic clothing..but that was Gwen's taste.

Cori rolled her eyes. She had a sneaking feeling that if Gwen had one of her pawns with her she would've not been so defenseless. She let out a yelp and she got pushed off the bed, and made a mental note to keep out of arm's reach with Gwen if she tried this again. She was modestly sure Gwen could lift her with ease if she desired. Picking herself off the floor, she walked over to the closet, pulling out a robe at random. Walking back over to Gwen, she held the robe out withing arms reach of her, standing at the edge of a bed.

"It's a lovely Saturday. There's better things to do than sleep until the sun's high in the sky." she said, smiling a bit. "I'd like to get some new sleep clothes if that's alright with you. These clothes are starting to get rather worn." She took her other hand stuck her fingers through a few of the holes in her shirt for emphasis.

Gwen took the robe then turned her back to the other girl as she let the sheet fall to her waist and slipped her arms into the sleeves. "You want to go shopping? Why not just ask the maids to pick something up?" She said looking over her shoulder as she finished tying the dusty pink robe shut. It was funny, Gwen was fine sleeping naked in the bed with her...but somehow got embarrassed when she thought about Cori looking at her naked. Slowly throughout their relationship Gwen grew more modest about her skin exposure. When she first met her, she didn't feel anything walking butt naked in front of her.

"Well, I guess I don't have anything going on today..." She shrugged, turning around to face her. "I could use some new clothes as well." Not really...she had more clothes then she could ever want... but one of the nasty things about being rich is the desire to try to spend it. "I'll tell Carson when we go downstairs."

Cori, for her part, turned away from the other girl, allowing her some privacy. She had been weirded out by Gwen's growing need to hide her naked body from her, but didn't push it, as she was happy to be past the days of the girl walking naked up to her like it was nothing. She bounced on her feet in excitement at what Gwen said.

"Yes! Although like you need anymore clothing, I'm modestly sure you could clothe the entire school..." Cori was smiling as she spoke, and she headed to the door, excited for the upcoming day. She wasn't sure why, but today just felt like a good day. She hopped down to the stairs, eager to eat and get outside. She made it to the dining room faster than usual, and began eating an apple, waiting patiently for the queen of the house to make it down the stairs.

Mr. Carson was sitting at the dinning table eating a cinnamon raisin bagel. His was in typically slob self in the morning, hair down and pj's. He gave a glance to Cori was she approached and swallowed his food. " Morning."

Gwen quickly showered and dressed herself before joining the others at the table, there was a towel wrapped around her shoulders and she used the end to rub dry her hair. " Morning, Jimmy." She said to him casually, not feeling like being formal with him when she would see his tattoos and casual appearance. "Cori wants to go shopping today. We're going to my normal place."

"Oh." He lifted a brow with a slightly smug smile. "So it's all about what Cori wants now?"

Gwen's face instantly twisted into a frown and her eyes could melt steal. "No, I just don't like looking at her ugly clothes, that's all." Yes, Gwen had gotten much softer on Cori but she hated to be reminded of it. Cori was still her property.

"Oh, My mistake." He gave knowing glance over to Cori, Still smiling. "I guess I better get ready then." He sat up and headed over to his room near the kitchen to get into his proper suit.

"Really..." Gwen was still fuming. "He's been hit in the head to many times." She shook her head and started eating her eggs.

Cori bit her tongue to keep from snickering, and decided to take another chunk out of her apple. Over the past few months she had grown to respect and love Mr. Carson. He was the only person she saw stand up to Gwen from time to time, and not really take her crap. Also he was incessantly good at pushing her buttons. She gave him a knowing smirk as he left the room. Carson was still insistent that Gwen had a crush on Cori, but she just pushed back that the girl had probably just come to find being evil all the time was a tiring task.

"Or maybe you're too soft on him," she said laughing. "What's your usual place? some exclusive store in Shanghai?" Cori was partially teasing, but it wouldn't surprise her at this point if it was some store in Shanghai. Even for an heiress, Gwen seemed to know the most expensive and exclusive clothing stores in the world.

Shaking her head, Cori bit her lip and looked at Gwen. Maybe now would be a good time to ask...

"Hey Gwen... You know how to dance right?"

"hmpf!" She puffed. "I'm not the soft type."

"..." She paused to think. "No...My Dad is using the company jet and I don't feel like riding in a crowded plane. I was just thinking about going to the mall. It's about an hour away." Well, it sounded normal enough but it was a VERY nice mall full of designer brands and clothes fresh off the runway.

Gwen lifted a brow at Cori's request. Her face was too strange for such a simple question. "Yes, I dance. Mostly Ballet and contemporary. Why do you ask?"

"Well. Prom is rolling around soon, and while I don't care about my status of having a date, I would like to be able to dance. Could you uhm... show me a few simple steps?" Cori spoke offhandedly, trying to sound nonchalant. She had thought about asking Mr. Carson, but she was a little nervous about learning from a former killer, and wasn't sure if he knew anyway.

"It's nothing big if you can't. Just you know. If you have nothing better to do." She took a final bite out of her apple, setting the core down on a plate. She didn't want to let on how badly she wanted to learn. Her last attempt at dancing had ended with her stepping all over her partner's toes and her quitting the class.

"Oh." she had completely forgotten about Prom...and wasn't sure if it was even something she would want to attend. A normal Prom wouldn't be so bad...but a Catholic school prom...It sounded a little too conservative for her taste. Although, it wouldn't be viewed as weird if she was dancing with a girl though. It was an all girl school after all. Gwen thought about it for a moment. "Well what kind of dance are you interested in? Swing, Waltz, or just the stupid teen slow dance?...but wait...if you don't have a date then all you have to do is wiggle along to the music and call it good."

She finished her breakfast as well. In the corner of her eye she saw Mr. Carson walk by toward the car garage. It was only going to take a few more mintues until the car was ready. She turned her attention back to Cori. "And I'm assuming you're going to want a dress too."

Cori blinked in surprise. How could she forget a dress? It was one thing all the girls never shut up about during the season. She frowned a bit. She did want a dress... But she wasn't sure how good of an idea it was to go dress shopping with Gwen. Normal clothing was already insane enough, but a dress that was suppose to be equivalent to her wedding dress in importance? She could be out for hours.

"I think if you had actually seen me try to dance before you'd understand why I'd ask for lessons even if I'll be dancing alone... And sure, but I don't need anything to flashy. Just a decent dress. You know, one the nuns won't kick out of the dance for." Cori began to walk to the front doors, knowing that Mr. Carson would be outside with the car soon.

"Are you going to go?" Cori asked curiously. She could see Gwen skipping over something as silly as a prom when she could go to any party, club, or dance she desired around the world.

"Yeah yeah." Gwen dismissed Cori's request for simple as she started thinking of good dress designers in the general area. She was distracted when Cori asked if she were going to prom. Gwen looked at her and gave pause. She didn't have much interest in Prom...but...If Cori was going.

"I guess I'll go. Might be fun...who knows." she shrugged.

"Cool. I'll go see if Carson's got the car out." Cori said, headed towards the door. Sure enough, he already had pulled around and was waiting for them to come up. Checking behind her, she made a quick dash over to Carson.

"What does Gwen normally do for dresses? I'd like to be prepared before I get dragged out for hours..." She asked, not quite trusting the girl's initial answer.

Mr. Carson smirked. "Normally? She gets her dresses custom tailored but that's to go to real balls." He watched her expression amused by her face. he remembered when he first came to work for her and how everything about her lifestyle was beyond belief. "We're most likely going to Cinderella's. It's a evening gown boutique Gwen likes to go when she have a last minute event. So, if you're asking if you're going to be store hopping all day...no. If you don't find what you want here you won't find it anywhere."

Gwen had caught up with the two of them looking unamused at getting ditched by her two servants. "Someone is certainly in a hurry." She huffed like the princess she slide her way into the back seat of the car. Mr. Carson also got in, knowing that Gwen didn't wait for anyone. "Take us to Cinderella's." She ordered from the back seat. Mr. Carson smiled, looking back at the two girls in the rear view then made eye contact with Cori. He's eyes just echoed an 'told you so' tone. What Cori didn't know was that the store wasn't exactly the closest....it was a little over an hour drive there. Gwen stared out the window, her relaxed hand rested close to where Cori's was on the seat.

Even though she looked completely calm, the blonde girl was hyper aware of their closeness. It was stupid. They slept in the same bed....they've kissed before...but the idea of their hands touching was making her heart thump loudly. She prayed that Cori was as dense as normal and didn't notice. She wanted to grab that hand and claim her captive. Gwen hasn't someone that went through many dry spells, but After Cori moved into her room....it was hard for her to bring girls over...plus the idea of sleeping with her other drones lost it's appeal.

"So...you don't have a date yet?" She asked innocently, still looking out the window. "You don't have anyone you'd like to ask? surely a young high school girl has someone she likes?"

Cori felt her mind go blank for a moment. A ball? A real ball? She thought those had been left in fairy tales. She would've thought with how long she had been living with Gwen nothing would surprise her, but the girl was always finding a way it seemed. She was curious as to how he knew the store would be the only one they visited though. She would've taken Gwen as someone who shopped all day long and then some. She thought about asking more, but at that moment Gwen caught up, looking quite peeved at being left behind, and Cori quickly slid into the car. As Gwen gave the order to go to Cinderella's, Cori found her eye's caught by Mr. Carson's, with a look of "Told you so" ringing clear. Cori rolled her eyes and decided to look at the window, watching the scenery pass by.

"So...you don't have a date yet?" Gwen asked, "You don't have anyone you'd like to ask? surely a young high school girl has someone she likes?" Cori jumped a bit, startled from her musings. She frowned and thought for a moment before giving an answer.

"No... Not really. I guess I never gave it much thought. I haven't been asked out except maybe once, and as far as I've seen most guys haven't shown an interest in me. I don't have any close friends I'd want to go with either. I think for the most part I assumed I'd just be going with my sister." Cori stated it all calmly, and realized for the most part it had never bothered her that she wasn't going to have a date for prom. She supposed for most girls it was a huge thing, but Cori had figured her dating rounds would come after high school. Suddenly she covered her mouth to stifle a yawn. It felt like they had been driving for forever. Sitting forward she stretched her arms out, and casually landed her hand on top of Gwen's without much thought.

"What about you? Have you decided who you're going to the prom with yet? I assume the Queen could have her pick of the crowd." As Cori spoke, she turned her eyes to Gwen, looking genuinely curious.

Gwen's heart sunk when she heard she was planning on going with her sister. Maybe it was a waste of time for her to go to prom after all. She was most likely going to spend the whole time parked at some table, drinking the cheap water they provided. It was curious, Her relationship with Cori started as revenge for ruining her chances with Maria...but now...

Her shoulders flinched slightly when she felt the warm contact on her hand. Cori wasn't even aware of what she was doing but it caused Gwen's fair skin to turn bright tomato red. She felt stupid stupid stupid! She felt like she could die from happiness, which only made her feel lamer but she couldn't bring herself to break their contact. She couldn't remember that last time she felt like such an idiot over someone. Maybe it was because Cori was an idiot herself, she let her guard down and feel for her moronic charm. She peaked over and saw the girl looking at her. She curled her head closer to her chest and pretended to look out the window in attempt to hide as much of her embarrassment as she could. It felt like even her ears were burning.

"I-it would look strange if I brought a date..." Did she just stutter? she cursed herself. At home, Gwen was very open about her sexual preference but the only reason Cori knew anything about it was because she walked in on her and the school counselor getting frisky. Gwen wasn't actually out except to her drones she used for sex occasionally in the past.

Cori perked an eyebrow up. Did Gwen just stutter? She tried to recall a time she had heard her ever stumble over her words, but nothing came to mind. And for that matter, why would it be weird for her to bring a date?

"Why would that be strange? Most of the girls will be bringing their friends or boyfriends." Suddenly it smacked her in the head. Maybe it'd feel strange because Gwen wasn't straight. She never thought about it, but before she had walked in on her and the counselor, Cori had not heard so much as a peep that Gwen was gay. Any of her underlings that she had slept with had kept their mouths shut. The girl certainly knew how to control people. Still... No one would be suspicious. It was an all girls Catholic school, there would be plenty of girls dancing with other girls.

"I don't think... I mean. No would really take a huge notice if you went with a girl. Do you really have no one you've got a crush on?" Cori started biting her lower lip, trying to not give the other girl a look of concern. She'd never really taken into thought what it must be like for Gwen to be in the closet to most everyone. Realizing finally she had placed her hand atop the other girl's, Cori let her fingers wrap around and gently hold onto Gwen's, trying for a reassuring squeeze.

God could be really cruel. Gwen's heart was going to explode at any moment. Cori's worried gaze beam into her like a Lazar gun. Why did she have to feel this way over some nobody idiot.

"No, there's no one like that." Gwen scoffed, her face wasn't hiding any secrets. "I'm only interested in Bed partners, got it?" She snapped, not knowing how she should react, so it defaulted to anger. "I don't want a stupid 'date'."

Mr. Carson made a noticeable snort from the front of the car. Cori might have been an idiot but Carson was all too aware of Gwen's feelings and found it HILARIOUS. Gwen snapped her neck so fast that it was like something from a horror movie and shot the Drive the nastiest glare. He lifted his his eye brow in the mirror and faked a frown.

Cori jumped a bit and pulled her hand away. Gwen had such a hairpin trigger that she was never sure when the girl was going to snap at her. But Mr. Carson snorted from the front of the car and Cori turned to look at him. What exactly did he find so funny? Cori blew it off as Mr. Carson being the odd man that he was, and decided to move on.

"Well then, I suppose if you get bored sitting up at your high chair you could always hang around Maria and I during the dance. She's gotten a bit more relaxed about you, and I'm use to your company as is. Besides, I think she finally found a boyfriend outside of the school to go with, so it'd probably just be me and you for most of the dance." Cori for her part wanted to try to appeal to the better side of Gwen. She was sure she had seen glimpses of a nicer girl in there, somewhere, and maybe if she kept reaching out to her, she could see more of it. "How far out is this place?" she asked suddenly. She knew for sure they'd been driving for at least twenty minutes.

Gwen kept her stare out the window, feelings ashamed by how flustered she was feeling over something as simple as a touch. "....Cori...it's nice that would offer but you forget that I own you. I don't need to ask permission to be around you. If anything, you need my money just so you can afford to go." She asserted her authority over Cori for the millionth time. With desperation she tried to group her with the drones, mindless toys she controlled. Cori might obey but there was something about her that made her different. She couldn't put her finger on it.

She wasn't the most eye catching girl...but she was able to hold Gwen's attention. She was awkward but somehow made her feel comfortable. She was a nobody....yet she was the most relevant person in her life.

"It's about hour away from the house so I'm assuming we'll be there in a half hour." She had managed to calm herself down...mostly.

After a while they had arrived to a snooty upper class mall, The place looked more like a palace then a shopping center. As Gwen was stepping out she instructed Mr. Carson to busy himself with something until she called. He nodded and went to go park. The large glass doors swung open, making way for the Heiress as she confidently headed to Cindella's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom