Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cori sat in the front seat, feeling strange. She thought about lying, but squelched the idea.

"Gwen had me meet her in the St. Abel's building. Due to what happened the other night, she had Rachael and I make out, which she took video of and threatened to send to Maria. After groveling and begging, she didn't, but told me she wasn't deleting the video at any time soon." Cori twisted in her seat for a moment, before deciding to speak her mind. "I don't know why she didn't do it Carson... I could see it in her eyes. She had EVERY intent to message it to Maria." The confusion in her voice was obvious.

"Gwen..." He shook his head in disbelief at her behavior. To be honest even he couldn't believe that she didn't go through with her plan. It was a good, wicked plan too. Something like that could break a family apart without question. The whole reason Cori was living with them was so she could destroy everything she held precious but soon as she gets it in her hands she backs out...very strange. "Sounds like she felt guilty...but that girl doesn't have a conscious." He chuckled at the thought. "Maybe she likes you." Oh the thought was just too funny. "Maybe she's like a kid and doesn't know how to express her feelings other than being mean."

They arrived at the house and the two of them got out. "Gwen should be up in her room. She seemed to be in a nasty huff earlier...you should probably try to cool her down or something."

Cori quirked an eyebrow up.
"Gwen? Like me? I ruined her chances to get Maria. What in the world would make her like me?" she knew Mr. Carson was smart, but Cori thought he was insane. Cori got out of the car and hesitated. How could she cool her down? No matter what, she had to do something. She slowly walked up to Gwen's room tossing ideas around, before deciding to just wing it. She knocked on the door, before quietly walking in.
"I came to... apologize. I didn't mean to... insult you with what I said in anyway. If Maria ever saw that video... I don't think she'd ever talk to me again. She doesn't really do surprises well." Cori spoke unsurely, trying to avoid Gwen's wrath while figuring out what exactly had her angry.

Gwen was on her bed, rereading the chapters of their history book for the upcoming test. It was more of a refresher than anything else. She lifted her gaze up to see the timid girl enter the room.

"I was fully aware of how your sister would react." She spoke in a dull voice. "That was why I did it in the first place. I don't need your explanation." She closed the history book and flopped it down beside her. Something was wrong with her. She felt like shit and couldn't put her finger on the emotion.

"So, did you like it? Kissing Rachael?" Gwen looked over lazily, almost in a depressed like slump. "And she's really cute too...She isn't a lesbian though..." she felt the need to add the last part, although she was sure Cori didn't care...kissing a girl is still pretty gay.

Cori twisted a bit where she stood. she wondered slightly, if she should lie or tell the truth. She flipped a coin in her mind and went for it.

"Not really... It wasn't hard to tell that she didn't want to kiss me in the slightest. Granted, I haven't really kissed too many people, but I'm not sure she'd be higher ranking on the list." Cori fiddled with her bag while saying it all. Gwen wasn't fuming, but she wasn't really doing much of anything. At the sight of the history book she groaned. She'd almost forgotten her extra work. "Could uhm... I borrow that? I forgot to grab mine before I left school..." she said sheepishly.

For some reason, Gwen felt her chest loosen a little bit when she heard that Cori didn't care for the kiss much. Not higher ranked though? Did that mean the the short 'fluke' of a kiss they shared was better? When she let that thought sink in she felt like even more of an idiot. Why did she care if Cori liked it or not? She was a mutt. A stupid dog.

Gwen glanced over at the book then back at Cori. "Sure, I don't mind. I've already memorized everything she might put on the test."She was the top student in the school for a reason. she lifted up the heavy textbook but waited from Cori to retrieve it.

"How long are you going to need it for?"

"Uhm... Awhile. I got some extra work today." As she spoke, she pulled out the pile of papers and set it on the bed, blushing a bit. On the brightside, she might not have to deal with Gwen's crazy ideas while she worked. The girl did care about grades after all.

Gwen's eyes widened as she say the stack of papers emerge from the backpack. "How did you get that much?!" She sat up a bit more, giving more of her attention to the mountain of work more than anything else. "Are you failing or something?" She took the stack of papers and quickly glossed over the information. After a few seconds she looked back at Cori. "I'm not responsible for your current poor education...most of this is information we covered in the beginning of the year." The blonde gave her an are you stupid look through her glasses. "But if you fail school it's going to reflect poorly on me. It always makes the master look bad if the dog misbehaves."

she causally patted the bed, motioning her to join so she could be a proper tutor.

"I was doing OK! I just started having some troubles. Sister Cathy wants nothing but the best, and unfortunately she knows this isn't my best. The only class I don't have papers for is Art thank god." Cori frowned at Gwen, but got onto the bed next to her. This was going to be a pain in the ass but at least she'd do great no matter what. She grabbed a pencil and opened the History book back up, before giving a half smile to Gwen. "Shall we begin?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cori groaned as she closed the history book, finally finishing the last paper for it. They had been studying for hours, and Gwen had not let up on her since they began. It took what felt like a century but she had finished one subject. Now there was just five left. She groaned and flopped onto the floor.

"Can we do the next subject later? I feel like my hand is cramping." Her whine was muffled by the floor.

"Yeah, we can do the other ones on another day." She sighed, rubbing her temples. Cori...she wasn't stupid but she got distracted so easily! It was like dealing with a child. At times she would get frustrated at her but they managed to push their way through it. Gwen took off her glasses and put them on the bed-stand. She slide off the bed next to Cori and took her hand and started massaging it with her soft, slender fingers. "I get hand cramps a lot," she briefly explained. "It felt like a waste to call a maid in for a massage though. How does it feel?"

Maybe it was because she had been working so closely with Cori to get the homework done, she didn't even notice how friendly her attitude was. She just felt comfortable. For some reason it gave her a nice feeling. She kneaded the the other girl's hand, removing all pain and leaving nothing but pure relaxation.

Cori let out a moan. Gwen was damn good with her hands. She started snickering at the implications of that, not registering that Gwen wouldn't know what she was laughing about.
"Feels great," she mumbled, still snickering at her inside joke. "Did you take a class for massage or something? You're hitting all the right spots." Maybe it was the exhaustion from working so hard, but Cori started laughing again. Everything was a sex joke it seemed.

"I've practiced a lot on myself, I guess." She gave her a bewildered look to the laughing fool and started to work on the forearms. Her hands were baby soft but they worked the tired muscles with just the right amount of force. "I always do this after an intense study session. Helps calm me down." She continued to work up the girl's arm...she was enjoying the touch of her skin a little more then she should have been.

"Hey, Lay down. I'll give you a back rub."

Cori paused for moment, but rolled over. What was the harm in a back rub? She had done great on her arm. But after getting tossed everywhere she was quite sure her muscles were a wreck. She rolled over and presented herself to the other girl.

"Have fun." she said, giggling again.

Gwen climbed on top and straddled the other girl. She had already changed out of her school uniform and replaced it with a pair of dusky pink lounge shorts and a white Cami. She wasn't wearing a bra and the faintest shape of her nipples were visible underneath. She sitting upon Cori's bottom, she leaned over and began to work the tense back muscles. Her pale exposed legs were tucked on each side of the girl's body. She pressed hard on the muscles along the spine, forcing them to mold and relax.

Her mind was flickered with questions to why she was treating her hostage so nicely when her whole mission was to make her life miserable. She never believed herself to be fickle but lately the things she said and the things she did weren't lining up. Cori had messed every thing up. Yet, here she was; giving her arch-rival a back massage. Pretty stupid from any stand point.

It felt nice though. Really, Cori was no different than her other drones. She only did want Gwen wanted her to do because she held power over her. Clearly Cori wasn't a big fan of Gwen. She wasn't delusional. It just felt more...real with Cori. It was the same feeling she got with Mr. Carson. She didn't have to filter through a bunch of bullshit. They didn't pretend to like her.

"...."She bit the inside of her lips, wondering how she could phrase the question. Blunt. It was what she was good at. "When you said the Rachael wasn't high on your list of good kisses...does that mean our 'fluke' was better?"

Cori tensed as Gwen got on top of her, but slowly began to melt beneath the girl's fingers. It had been a stressful two weeks, and it was obvious from the knots in her back that it had taken its toll. Her mind floated about as Gwen pressed on, seemingly determined to get every muscle to chill out.

What was Maria doing right now? How WOULD she react to a video like that? Cori had never pegged her for homophobic, but people always had different reactions when it was someone they were close or related to. Her mother wouldn't care, it probably wouldn't even register in her mind until weeks later. Her father would have a fit if she ever came out gay. Then again, he'd probably have a fit if she didn't have a guaranteed marriage by the end of the year. On the the topic of her father, she wondered how he was doing since his visit from Carson. After learning his background she was mildly surprised to learn that he was still alive at all. Gwen's voice pulled her back into reality suddenly.

"When you said the Rachael wasn't high on your list of good kisses...does that mean our 'fluke' was better?"

Cori tensed again. What had she meant by it? She thought about the two kisses for a moment. Sure, kissing Gwen was a ridiculously impulsive thing to do. But...

"Yeah, I guess. I mean... It didn't feel like you were trying to fight back the urge to rip my throat out during it," she said, give a bit of a hollow laugh. "Don't get too cocky though. I have only kissed two people, and yours was just a peck on the lips really. Just a little hard to compare to swapping saliva with a random girl." Cori was modestly sure that at this point she had just given up on trying to lie. It never turned out too well anyway.

Gwen grew silent. Her heart felt uncomfortably tight in her chest as she digested the words. "Does that mean I was your first kiss? It was your first kiss and you gave it to be willingly? Doesn't that give me plenty of reason to be cocky?" Why was this information making her so happy? The heiress felt her face become hot. "relax!" She said loudly, suddenly digging her knuckles into the girl's back to hide her own fluster. "Don't get all tense when someone is giving you a massage. It ruined to point."

Cori blushed a bit, and was thankful Gwen couldn't see her face. She hadn't really thought about the fact it was her first kiss. Her back tried to tense, but was met by Gwen's hands pressing into her.

"I suppose if you think of it that way. I never really saw my first kiss as turning into something romantic or worthwhile, so it didn't really feel like I was letting go of something big. Was your first kiss grand?" There was genuine curiosity in her voice, as Cori had never really understood the grand thing about first kisses. From what she had come to learn, they were usually sloppy and awful.

"I guess mine wasn't very romantic either...actually...Mine happened the way it does for most girls. I was at a sleepover playing truth or dare. Sophia Madison, That was her name. Her Father along with a few other parents arranged us all to become friends and would set up sleepovers and other activities." In reality, Gwen was never dared to kiss Sophia Madison. Sophie had actually been dared to kiss a different girl but Gwen offered herself up in trade. Maybe it was out of curiosity, maybe she just didn't want her kissing anyone besides her. That was the day that she realized she didn't like boys like the other girls...they day she realized her first crush. She smiled at the bitter-sweet memory.

Gwen brushed away Cori's hair, exposing her slender neck. Her fingers gently caressed the bare skin. "Oh, that's how yours went too." Her tone wasn't giving away if she was being playful or mocking her. Without the other girl noticing; the blonde leaned in, wanting to kiss the white flesh in front of her. "That seems to be a very dangerous game..." She said as just a whisper and gave a gentle kiss to the neck. The first kiss unleashed the pint up desire. The need for this girl becoming all consuming. She was starving for her. She assaulted her neck with mercilessly sensual kisses.

Her body was leaned across Cori's, trapping under her weight. Her excited body began to act on it's own. Her hips squirmed, her crotch rubbing against Cori's bottom. She wanted to fuck her, she wanted to touch Cori until she was screaming in pleasure. Gwen's mind felt fuzzy and her body was warm...her lips moves over to her ear and gave it a teasing bite. "Truth: I'm feeling really horny." She whispered into the girl's ear, before returning to suckling it.

Cori said nothing as she sat and listened. It seemed her guess had been right, the first kiss never really went well. She pondered over what she said for a few moments, enjoying the soft strokes of Gwen's hands along her back. As her fingers brushed away her hair, she jumped a bit and waiting for the impending pun about the birthmark normally hidden, but nothing came. Maybe Gwen hadn't noticed it?

"That seems to be a very dangerous game..."

The whisper caught her off guard. When had she leaned in so closely? She felt a pair of lips lightly touch upon her skin and she was instantly covered in goosebumps. This wasn't good. Gwen had taken to kissing along her neck, making Cori squirm and tense. She wiggled her butt, unintentionally meeting the other girl's grinding. She let out a slight panicked whimper, there was no way she could get Gwen off of her this way. Her mind was screaming a million things, but she had to stay calm. She still had a debt to pay, and she couldn't fuck it up just because the other girl was being a little...forceful.

"I-i don't think I'd be very good in curing that, lack of experience and all..." she was shaking a bit beneath her, and her voice held a bit of fear. "Maybe you could let me up and I could get you one of your maids?" It was a long shot, but it was the only thing she could think of at the moment.

Gwen went silent for a moment that seemed longer than forever.

"....did you seriously just say that...?" She said in both irritation and amazement. "My Maids? God dammit." She huffed. "I don't fuck my maids."

Why does no one ever want me?

She quickly suppressed that thought before it started to eat away at her mind. She was in control. She was the one with all the power. Gwen reassured herself mentally. It didn't matter if she wasn't liked as long she had power over others. "but if it's just experience that's holding you back, I like to give pleasure more than receive." She licked her lips, as if to cue what she had in mind for later. " All you have to do is just enjoy it." She said with a dirty smile but she had already lost a huge chunk of her desire. Thanks to Cori's stupid like outburst...the mood was completely lost...

"Juuuuust kidding." She got off the girl, realizing how how wet that brief had made her. "God, you really are a virgin. Stop taking everything so seriously." She was still horny...but there wasn't anything she could do about it now.

Cori shook with fear for a moment, it didn't seem she was getting out of this... And the Gwen was off of her. Cori sat up, still shivering a bit. She had no idea what was going through Gwen's mind, but at the moment she didn't care. "I wasn't lying about it. Pretty sure the closest I got to losing my virginity was having a guy say he'd do me for 40 dollars." She gave a shaky laugh. "Besides, I figured when you saw the power button you just wanted to turn me on." It was a lame joke, but it was helping her relax and shake off the near molestation that just happened.

"..."

This girl was too socially awkward to be living. Why would be mention anything about being 'turned on' after that just happened. Did she want to be raped of not! She could make up her mind already, Gwen thought bitterly.
"What are you talking about? What power button?" Although Gwen did briefly see the birthmark, she didn't think anything of it....she wasn't even aware that it looked like a power button. She grew up high class and spoiled. She was taught to read books and study in her free time...she didn't watch TV until Mr. Carson moved in and that was only when he was already watching it. She'd never turned on a TV or any other entertainment technology for that matter.

Cori gave her a dubious look. "The birth mark? On my neck?" Cori turned her head and pulled her hair back, giving Gwen a full view of it. "It kinda resembles the little symbol that's on the button to turn on TVs and whatnot. I keep it covered cause people always try to poke it when they see it, and it gets annoying. I've thought about getting it removed one day, if I get the money." She traced her finger around it for a moment, wondering how much it would cost to get it off.

"Yeah, I saw it...I just realize it looked like a power thingy." She lifted her brow. Did this girl realize she kept hitting back to the fact that Gwen was JUST molesting...thus seeing the birthmark. "I seriously doubt you'll ever have money for something like that." She shrugged, trying to be the uncaring and nonchalant. "You in a jaw dropping amount of debt, you're lazy in school, and you don't have any remarkable skills. Being my personal bitch is probably the best paying job you'll ever get."

Yep. Gwen was pissy. She was mind bogglingly horny, rejected and now this dumb-ass thought it would be a good idea to talk about her birthmark? Gwen wasn't someone that was big on small talk, she'd be very straight forward and thought with a business mindset ever since she was little.

This girl was seriously the worse toy she ever picked up.

"You know I pay you 10 dollars an hour to live here with me. That counts when you're sleeping, eating, and when you're at school. That's 2,400 per day. If you really wanted to get away from me, maybe even earn a little profit, We could have your sister live here too." Gwen didn't intent that, She already knew Cori would refuse...and honestly she didn't want Maria to live here. Yes, she was very attracted to her...but that face of disgust when learned she was gay...It broke her heart. There was no way she's really invite that person to live in her house. This was to dig at Cori. She'd never admit...but it actually hurt when Cori rejected her, thinking that she would just jump on the next closest female. (regardless of her track record...)

The heiress didn't know how to handle emotions properly. She was raised by maids and Nannies. She was viewed as a dollar sign. Their love was bought, designed to be what she wanted them to be. Gwen was smart but undeveloped when it came to emotions. If it hurt, she got angry that the source. Cori wasn't guilty of anything...but she hurt....and it was Cori's fault.

Cori flinched at Gwen's words. Sure, she was lazy in school, but the debt wasn't her fault, and she didn't need to be reminded of how unremarkable she was. But, this was Gwen, and goodness knows she knew how to be a bitch. Slowly, she started turning away from Gwen, a few silent tears running down her cheek. She couldn't help it, with the extra work laid on for the next week, she was constantly reminded of how she was just barely passing to be someone average. She had no talents, no skills, no...anything. She didn't know what she would be doing after high school, she wasn't sure what she could do. Her father's reputation would be hanging over her head, there was no doubt about that, and if she continued to be just average, there was not a thing she could do to get out of his shadow. Cori twitched a bit at Gwen's final words.

"That's alright, this is my problem, not hers. If I want to earn extra I'll just do some extra work around the house or something. I'm sure there's plenty of things you can think of for me to do so that I can add a few dollars to the day." Cori steeled her heart to the other girl, refusing to let her get the best. Her life may have sucked, but Maria still cared about her, and that was more then Gwen really seem to have. She sniffed a bit, trying to stop the tears. Cori was in no mood to allow Gwen to have the satisfaction of knowing her words had hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom