Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gwen has her father and stepmother. Their family owns multiple homes, Mr. Rutherford travels between them for work. He mostly stays at their loft in New york his wife." Mr. Carson struggled off. He hardly ever saw Gwen's family, not even around the holidays. Honestly, the girl didn't have any other emotional connection except her ex-convict bodyguard. I'm sure anyone would think that was sad. "They come to visit here every once and a while."

"Damn. Are they even around for her birthday? My dad is awful but my mother somewhat tries... She was better when we were younger. These days I think she's just too broken." Cori bit her lower lip in thought. She could see the pieces falling together, of just WHAT was wrong with Gwen. "I could almost understand why she's so nuts now... But you said step-mother. What happened to her real mother?" She tilted her head, confusion masking her face. It felt like the more answers she got, the more questions she would get.

"He sends a present but work comes first. I haven't seen him come for any holidays or birthdays since I came here. Rich people live by different rules." He agreed, it was a pretty lousy upbringing. The girl had been practically raised by maids. All of the simple affections that normals kids had were lost on here. She grew up in a world centered around money.

"Oh, I don't know too much about her mother. Just heard whispered from the maids but I'm not very big on gossip." He lied. You get so bored working at servants...your master's life becomes the hot topic in the kitchen for weeks. He was a little disgusted with what had become of him. "She was apparently a model Mr. Rutherford fell for in his younger days but the women didn't want to settle down yet and left the child with him. She's never tried to get into contact."

Cori's eyes grew sadder. Gwen's life sucked ass, even with the boatloads of money. She couldn't imagine life without some love mixed in.

"She could have a Lifetime Movie Special from the sounds of it." she said, giving a half-hearted smile. So Gwen was a nut-case, she was still a human. Cori figured it wouldn't kill her to keep doing her term without anymore fuss, especially since the girl's life was so... Bad. Hell, maybe she'd put a good word into Maria. ...Maybe... "So what shall we do while we wait for the Queen to awaken?" she asked giggling again.

"Don't let her see you with those eyes." He warned sternly. By now the maids were starting to bring the food out to the table and there was a bustle of noise every time they would come through. "That girl has a ridiculous level of pride. If she thought you pittied her she would find something terrible to do to you." Mr. Carson stood up and looked up towards the stairs. "The princess should be getting up pretty soon, so I have to get dressed. I guess you can wait here if you like." He gave a little shrugged and headed back towards his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen let out a sleepy moan and she squeezed her goose feather pillow. Morning light leaked in from the window and warmed her exposed skin. Her mind slowly started recollecting the events from yesterday,the ones she wasn't sure she wanted to remember. Slowly, her eyes flickered open, expecting to see the girl that wasn't there. She lifted her head and looked around the room. She wasn't there.

With a frown, she got up and dressed herself for school and headed down stairs. Cori was sitting at the table. For some reason she felt relieved. "Early raiser?" The tall slender blonde commented as she made her way to the table. She stared at her with her icy blue stare.

"I'll make sure she'll never catch me," she said smiling. She peeled an orange while waiting for Gwen to come down, and had just started eating the first piece when she arrived. "The sun decided to shine in my eyes, and there wasn't much point in going back to sleep. What car are we taking to school today?" she commented back smartly. Without waiting for another reply, she plopped another orange slice into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully, looking over the table and trying to decide what else to eat.

"It's bad manners for a dog to eat before it's master." She said in a monotone voice and joined her, sitting at her normal place at the head of the table. She didn't look at Cori as she grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and dumped a another smaller bowl of sliced strawberries. The heiress glanced over from the corner of her eye at the other girl. She was such an oddball. It seemed like she had already situated herself to being a live in pet. Making Cori feel at home was differently not Gwen's goal.

The ice queen had also fallen to her own scheme. How stupid of her to show weakness like that in front of her pray. God. Even the thought of that intense gaze made her feel warm. This was the worse. Gwen had no choice but to admit at least a small part of her was attracted to the stupid mutt. She took a bit of her oatmeal, wondering what would be a good form of revenge.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" The heiress asked bluntly then took another bite of her breakfast.

Cori choked on the slice of orange she had been eating. Hitting herself hard in the chest, the piece of fruit dislodged and fell onto her plate and she started coughing and gasping for breathe. How exactly was she suppose to answer that?
"I uh... I think it's a little too close to school starting for that to happen." she said a bit shakily. Though she was slowly getting a grasp on the game Gwen played, she was far from keeping up with her. She started at her plate fixedly, trying to decide how she could get out of this corner. An idea hit her. "A dog doesn't normally get to sit inside with it's master while they eat. I should go outside and wait on the porch." She said it all rushed, and quickly got up from her chair and began to speedily walk away, trying to avoid invoking anything else from Gwen.

Gwen almost told her to stay but something caught her words. She squinted her eyes as she watched her run away. What a disappointment. She was hoping so would get at least a little bit of a reaction she could play with. Although...she didn't say she didn't want to...She returned her gaze to the lumpy food in front of her. Gwen lost her interested in the food and pushed it away.

"Mr. Carson. What's the worse thing I could possibly do to Cori?"

Her butler, whom had arrived not long before Gwen's bold question. He lifted an eyebrow at the heiress. " I wouldn't know. I don't play catty games, remember? I finish the job quickly."

"Maybe I could use her sister somehow...not directly of course...something discreet." she pondered, completely ignoring him now.

Cori finally got through the front door and breathed a sigh of relief. At least she was safe until their car ride to school. She walked down a few steps before sitting down, looking out over the lush lawn and pondering to herself. There wasn't much time till school would be over and summer vacation would start. She frowned a bit at the idea of being stuck at Gwen's 24/7 with no access to her sister unless she deemed it so. Still, there wasn't much reason to mull over it now. She still had time before school was out. Maybe she could work something out with Maria so that she could keep in contact. Her sister was rather clever after all. She smiled as a bird flew down from the ground and starting picking ants off the ground. It was no more then two feet away, but it showed no fear to her. A car rolled forward and the bird flew off, much to her disappointment. Standing up and brushing the dirt off, she walked over to the vehicle and got inside, situating herself while waiting for Gwen to arrive.

With large strides, the girl walked just like some kind of model to the car although her expression was still a little dazed. The thoughts of how to torture Cori were still fresh in her mind.

Mr. Carson was already at the wheel of the car, he looked back at Cori in the rear-view mirror. "You should be careful today."

Just then Gwen got in the car and sat down next to Cori.They rode in silence until they got near the school. "Do you have a cellphone?" She asked, pulling her own out from her bag.

Cori gave a confused look to Mr. Carson but said nothing as Gwen got in. She gave a baffled look to Gwen.

"Uhm, yes." Though she rarely used it, the only person she usually contacted was Maria, and she usually saw her everyday. She looked at Gwen suspiciously. "Why do you want to know?" she asked slowly. Even though they were each in their own seat, Cori felt like she was too close for comfort suddenly.

Gwen touched the screen and opened the add new contacts button. "Give me your number. From now on I want you to keep your cell phone on you at all times. If I call you I want you to respond and react instantly. Understood?"

Mr. Carson looked back at her with a frown but didn't say anything.

Cori raised her eyebrow. She spilled out her number and watched Gwen for any tells, but she couldn't figure out what the girl was planning. A thought came to mind as the finally rolled into the school parking lot. As she and Gwen got out of the car, she turned and spoke quickly, keen on not letting the girl catch up again.

"I'll do my best to respond quickly, but I can't promise anything during class." she spoke, then swiftly moved into the crowd, getting lost within it easily. After a few minutes of making sure Gwen wasn't near her, she spotted Maria and ran up to hug her. "Long time no see." she said smiling. Maria practically leaped upon her.

"Cori! I heard from dad you came the other day! He also said something about a big scary man, but I'm not sure what he meant by it... Why didn't you say hi to me?" She pouted. Cori snickered at her sisters antics as the walked to their lockers.

"I'm sorry honey. I was just dropping in to get some of my clothing. Has everything been going OK with you?" she asked with a slight worried look on her face. Maria brightened up.

"Great actually! Some people talked to me the other day. Since Gwen's stopped antagonizing me, people are starting to think it's OK to be around me." she smiled the entire time, and Cori couldn't help but be awed by her sister's optimistic outlook.

"Well, I have to run to class, but I'll try to catch you again OK?" she gave Maria another big hug before running and slipping into her first class with a few minutes to spare.

Gwen typed the phone number quickly, she didn't even get a chance to look up from her phone before Cori raced off. The Heiress frowned. She didn't wait for her. Since when did her little pet get the idea she had free roam? She threw her phone back into her back, trying to hold back from holding a temper tantrum. Mr. Carson peaked back at her in the mirror, making note of her expression but didn't say anything. "See you after school." She grumbled, irritated.

Rachael was waiting for her at the front of the school. Ever since Gwen had requested it, it had become a ritual. She was her favorite drone after all. She was so cute and one of the biggest push-overs Gwen had ever met. The girl ran over to the heiress and the two of them walked to Gwen's class. The two talked about nonsense stuff, nothing with any substance. Gwen wasn't very focused on what she was saying. Her mind still kept looping on Cori's recent behavior. Was she avoiding her? She left the bed early, left before Gwen had finished breakfast and now she ran off to class before she was even able to talk back.

The two girls parted and Gwen start next to her other Drones but couldn't stop thinking about Cori. Was she avoiding her before of last night? Gwen still needed to punish her for kis- The blonde began to blush in the middle of class. She kissed her. She touched her breast....it was a sensation she wasn't use to...normally the girls just lay their and be serviced. The favor is never returned.

Damn it! She felt frazzled. Cori was going to pay for mixing her up like that. Her devilish mind worked at what she could make her little toy do. When she finally thought of something she reached into her discreetly texted her favorite helper.

meet me @ St. Abel building.

Why that building? Rachael replied back quickly.

I need you to help me train my new dog.

The St. Abel building was located on the far side of the school. The place was shrouded by trees and beneath their shadows was the reminiscence of an old cemetery. Most of the tombstones were crumbling and the epitaphs were barely legible. The nuns said that it was the resting place of babies and young children. A long time ago the St Abel was a church but was eventually abandoned and then the land was bought and turned into a girls christian school. Compared to all the newer building, it had an eerie, gloomy look to it so most of the other students avoided the place when class wasn't in session. It was perfect.

After class was over she sent a similar text message to Cori, telling her the meeting place and make sure not make her wait. She hiked her way across the school, her short skirt swishing back and forth, revealing a little more of her perfect shapely legs.

Cori sat in class for the first fifteen minutes, feeling grateful she didn't have to be near Gwen. Then she remembered how incredibly dull it was. She slowly started switching from taking notes about math to doodling a dragon in a death match with a giant flower. Finally, the bell rang, and Cori headed straight for the door when Sister Cathy called her back.

"Cori, if you could hold back for a moment, I'd like to speak with you." She said quietly but firmly. A knot formed in her stomach and she walked slowly towards the nun, knowing she wasn't going to enjoy what was about to be said. At least it would come from Sister Cathy. She was a younger woman, in her mid 30s, but she had the same air as a wise old grandmother. She cared deeply for each and every student, which meant she wouldn't let anyone fall to the back grade wise.

"What is it Sister?" Cori asked timidly, already knowing that this was about her slipping grades.

"I was going across grades today and couldn't help but notice you're just barely passing my class," She said smoothly, "When I checked with the other sisters, it came to my attention that except for Art, you only have low B's and two low C's."

"Ah, I apologize Sister. I've... Had a lot on my mind lately." Cori avoided looking the sister in the eye. It was a half-truth, she DID have a lot on her mind but she also had been slacking when it came to studying.

"Of course. That said, exams are coming soon, and I'd hate to see you not graduate. I discussed it with the other sisters and came up with a plan of action." Sister Cathy turned and pulled out the largest stack of papers she had ever seen. "This is some extra credit work I compiled for you for each class. Finish this all up and turn it in in a week, and if done well, it should both prepare you for the test and juice up your grades a bit. With this and if you get high marks on the exams, it should boost up your GPA considerably." She held a pleasant smile doing all of this, but all Cori could think was how the hell she would get all that work done in just one week. With a defeated look, she took the pile from Sister Cathy.

"Thank you sister. I'll be sure to start up right away." Sister Cathy smiled and dismissed the girl, and Cori was left with lugging the pile of papers around. As soon as she got out of the class room, her phone buzzed, with a message from Gwen. Cori closed her eyes and cursed. The universe had it out for her today. Shoving the papers into her bag, she hiked up to the St. Abel building, feeling just a smidgen creeped out by the state of it. A little out of breathe, she pushed the door open and walked in, trying to ignore the fact that students were almost never around here.

"Gwen?" She called out questioningly. It was taking her eyes a moment to adjust to the light change.

Gwen felt her chest tighten when that familiar voiced called out her name. She was waiting, soon as she saw the shorter girl she pushed off the wall and slinked over.

"I thought I told you not to make me wait." She walked past Cori and opened up a classroom with a key she had gotten the school therapist to steal for her. Inside, her trusty drone was already waiting. as the door opened she jumped to her feet and headed over to her master.

"Now that we're all here, I guess we can get started." Her voice was a little too chipper. "So, yesterday you over stepped your role as my pet and seemed pretty eager to touch my body. I mean, you even kissed me." Rachael, whom was standing next to Gwen looked shocked but didn't dare say anything. "So, that made me think that maybe you might be a lesbian. Being the kind hearted person I am, I decided that I would give you a subject to practice your desires on. Isn't that nice of me." Gwen sat down on a nearby desk with her demonic smile. "I'm giving you Rachael to practice your pathetic kissing skills on.

"I don't want to kiss her!" The drone finally squeaked. Gwen just gave her a nasty glare that made the girl's blood run cold. "F-fine...."

"Good." She returned to her smug grin. "Make sure you show her to ropes properly."

Rachael clearly wasn't happy about it, but did was she was told and approached Cori, placing her hands on the Cori's shoulders. She closed her eyes as she leaned in for the kiss."

Cori's eyes crinkled at the corners, but she said nothing as the girl spoke. The other night had been a fluke. She was just trying to take control of the game for a bit, and besides, affections weren't her strong point. Her eyes went wide as Rachael approached her, putting her hands upon Cori's shoulders. She started to lean in, her eyes closing slowly, and Cori...
Shoved her to the floor.
"I'm not a lesbian, and I'm not PRACTICING anything with her!" she yelled. Rachael looked up from the her spot on the floor, looking rather insulted.

"I'm not leaping into line with having to kiss something as gross as you either, but you're the one that kissed Gwen." she spat back, glaring at the other girl. The contempt in her voice made it sorely obvious she didn't like having to share Gwen.

"It was a fluke. A mistake," she seethed back, "I don't like girls, I was just doing what I figured she wanted. I'll be sure not to have to make the mistake again. May I go now?" she turned her question to Gwen, trying to restrain herself from just leaving.

Gwen leaped up from her seat and descended down on Cori. "You stupid Bitch." Gwen took a firm grip the rebellious girl's wrist and pulled her close, her embrace wasn't anything affectionate. "I own you. I own your family. You don't have the OPTION of telling me no." She whispered into her ear like a hissing snake, ready to strike at any moment. " and If you're so concerned about my wants that you'd be willing to kiss me...then you should be just fine kissing her right? Or do you only want to kiss me? Have you fallen for me already? What a silly dog you are." For some reason, Cori's words hit a sensitive spot with her. That irritation from before was only growing." My kisses are only given out to special people, the fact you'd steal one and call it a fluke...makes me want to do very nasty things to you."

With a much gentler tone than before, she looked over and asked if Rachel was okay, then returned back to her prey. "I would highly recommend that you Apologize to her."

Cori flinched as Gwen grabbed her. She honestly thought she was about to be slapped. She closed her eyes and heart to the anguish of being owned. She was willing to do anything to get her family out of debt to the other girl, but was so damn...degrading. She had expected maid's work, not acting as a personal slave. She kept all retorts to herself, knowing that Gwen's definition of nasty could mean some horrific things. She slowly turned back to Rachael, and took a breathe. She looked at the other girl, and spoke slowly.
"I... apologize for pushing you to the floor. ...And for making it sound like kissing you would be terrible." She struggled with each word, unwilling to give Gwen the satisfaction but at the same time not wanting to invoke her wrath. Rachael looked like she would enjoy nothing more then shoving her into a hole, but she stood up slowly and gave a short nod.

"I accept." Rachael's words were short and a bit forced, but Cori took it. In the back of her mind, she laughed, realizing that neither could deny Gwen what she wanted. Rachael walked forward once more, and Cori willed herself not to move. Rachael placed her hands upon her shoulders once more, though with a tighter grip, as though she was preparing to get shoved again. "Let's try this again, shall we?" Rachael gave her a look for a moment, as though daring her to try and push her away again. Cori said nothing and closed her eyes, reminding herself that in the end she would have that much more of her debt paid off.

She jumped at the feel of Rachael's lips brush against hers. Cori realized she had expected the girl to punch her, not actually kiss her. After an initial light touch, Rachael pressed her lips against Cori's softly. She had to admit, it wasn't awful. She was starting out slow, just getting a feel of her. Cori could feel the palms of her hands sweat, and she started twisting her fingers into her skirt, unsure of where else to place them. She jumped a bit as she felt Rachael's tongue press against her lips, asking for entrance. Cori paused for a moment, then parted them, shivering as she felt her enter. She'd never admit, but Rachael was amazing. Or what she figured was amazing. She only had her kiss with Gwen the other night to really compare.

Rachael couldn't hate this more. She didn't want to kiss Cori, she didn't want to be anywhere near Cori. But Gwen had told her to do it, and a good job of it, and she wasn't going to disappoint Gwen. With her eyes closed, she imagined she was kissing Gwen instead. After awhile though, she was slightly surprised. Cori wasn't an awful kisser, it seemed she just lacked experience. After a few minutes of having her tongue slide around in Cori's mouth, she felt her start to respond with her own, probing about gently and nervously. She kissed nothing like Gwen, who always held power and dominance. Her kissed were firm, strong, and mesmerizing. Cori was so unsure and gentle, like she was trying not to break Rachael. Each new thing took her a few minutes to return, as if trying to make sure she got the whole lesson before trying it out. After a few minutes, Rachael pushed her back gently and looked to Gwen for approval.

When Rachael turned around for Gwen's approval she saw the girl holding up her iphone, capturing their moment together on film. "Perfect Job you two, You got me a little wet over here." She sneered and pressed some things on her touch screen. "So, how did you like it? Good, right? That's why Rachael is my favorite."

Rachael looked horrified as she stared at the sneaky camera. "You...were recording that?"

"Oh of course. Does Maria's Phone get video's?" She looked over at Cori, she was trying to look smug but for some reason she only felt more irritated. The reason why was a mystery. She got what she wanted. She found the perfect revenge and yet she was felting something heavy in the pit of her stomach. "I know she has one." The heiress said, keeping her outward cool. " I wonder what she would think if she saw her big sis was actually a raging lesbian. Maybe she'll give you the same look she gave me."

"You can't show that to anyone!" Rachael said with a panicked voice. Gwen knew that her drone wasn't gay, nor had any intention of being one. If Gwen was just a normal girl, she wouldn't even think about touching her. Once she was out of Gwen's presence she would find some man and get married. She didn't want some rumor about being a lesbian to spark up about her.

"Shut it." she snapped, letting some of her irritation show. "Maria will be too ashamed of her sister to tell anyone. I promise."

Cori's mouth went dry. She couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore. She was pretty sure that in the last few minutes she had died. She couldn't register Rachael's words. She was dead. Her life was dead. She recalled when she had Maria had gotten her phone upgrade. It was Cori's birthday gift to her. Now it was going to tear them apart.

"You can't...You wouldn't..." Her voice was weak, hoarse sounding. The fear was evident in her face and body language. Gwen would. Cori knew she would. She didn't know what to do. She didn't how how to get out of this corner. "Please. I'll do anything." she sounded so weak and small, but Cori didn't care. She couldn't care. If Maria saw that then... That was the end.

"......." Why did she suddenly feel so bad? This was what Cori had done to her originally. Yet her face was so pathetic...it felt like knives were stabbing into her chest.

"Fuck." She shouted, kicking a chair over in her outburst. "You both act like being a lesbian is some terrible thing!" She was pissed, she wasn't sure what the cause was. She didn't know why she was hesitating on her perfect revenge...yet she couldn't do it. She felt like a boy that couldn't perform when there was sexy girl in front of him. "Fine. I'll keep this to myself for the moment. I hold the option of changing my mind at ANY given point. Understand?" She screamed at them, then took off from the room without waiting for them to confirm.

As she darted down the hall and out of the building she made a call. "Jimm- Mr. Carson, I want to be picked up from school early. Cori will still be needing a ride home early."

"I'm on my way now..."His voice replied.

She felt the weight in her chest lift, but just slightly. She was safe for now. But if she stepped a toe out of line... Cori made up her mind to stop saying no. She couldn't afford to let Maria see the video. But something about Gwen's reaction... She had been so ready to do it. Cori could've sworn she was going to. Why had she changed her mind? Numbly, she left the building, continuing on with her day without so much as a peep. She didn't see Gwen anywhere, and Cori guessed the girl had opted to leave early. Maria had tried between classes to talk to her, but she was still reeling from what had happened earlier. School passed like a strange blur. Before she knew it the school day was over and she was sitting outside, waiting for Mr. Carson to come.

Mr. Carson was waiting out front of the school at the normal time to pick up his other passenger. When she approached the car he rolled down the window. "Seems as it's just you, sit in the front seat." he said in his calm monotone voice and rolled the window back. Once she was inside he started the car and head back towards the mansion.

"So..." The bulter started. "What happened today at school. Leave out the normal, boring stuff please."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom