Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen laughed. "Does that mean you want to see me with my pants off? Such a perverted girl." She laid down on the bed and lifted her pelvis into the air and she undid the buttons and zipper. She wiggled out of the tight, form fitting jeans and kicked them off of the bed. Now all that covered her shapely body were matching white and pink underwear. That, paired with her natural platinum blond hair, she looked somewhat innocent...like how the models from Victoria secret always did. Gwen had be expecting something far worse...she was comfortable naked. Although it did raise a red flag in her mind. Cori, who supposedly hated her...abandoned her towel, asked her to strip and wasn't trying to hide from her at all. It seemed like Cori wanted them to have sex.

Interesting. Although, Gwen refused to touch her without her welcoming permission.

"truth or dare?"

Cori wasn't sure if she could be blushing more. Why did Gwen have to be so pretty? Cori had never thought herself as ugly, but she felt like a hunchback sitting next to her. She pulled her arms around herself again, and turned herself away from Gwen. She stared decidely at the floor, leaving Gwen staring at her back and butt.

"Truth, I suppose.." she said calmly.

Gwen was having a hard time not getting aroused. She shameless admired that body presented before her. It was like waving a piece of meat in front of a hungry dog. Cori already knew Gwen was a raging lesbian, she'd even seen the proof, and yet she still allowed herself to be so tempting?

Gwen crawled cross the bed like a cat, each movement effortless and graceful. Moving in real close so there was bare flesh touching, she whispered into her ear. "What do you really think about me? I want to hear all the details."

Cori shivered as she felt Gwen push up against her. The words spilled out rapidly, before she had to think them over.

"I think you're crazy for the way you tried to get my sister. You're ruthless and cold hearted to damn near everyone, and you run through girls like their pieces of candy. II think you love being a bitch and getting whatever you want, and will use all the stops you have to do so." Cori hesitated for a moment, but continued on.
"I believe you must have one nice quality for Carson to like you, though I can't see what. I think you're weaker then you let on. And... I hate how much prettier you are then me." Cori pushed herself slightly away from the other girl, continuing to stare at the floor and alliwing that to sink in.

Gwen wasn't sure where to start.

"Mr. Carson told you that he likes me?" She said in real shock. Normally, she just forced him to hangout with her, bugging him in his room at night, made him go shopping with her. She couldn't think of one time that Carson had smiled because of something she had done. She always assumed that he found her annoying but respected her. "What words did he say? Did he say I was funny?" She wasn't. "...or maybe...." She paused, noticing how excited her voice sounded. Dear god...She looked over at the girl, hoping she hadn't noticed how happy she was that the person she felt closest to actually liked her back. Cori wasn't suppose to know that she didn't have any friends.

She cleared her throat, feeling kinda embarrassed. "But you're wrong. I am a bitch and have no weakness. Also, even though I go like to eat up little girlies...I make sure I give them the best service of their life. You know, so they have a little something to look back on when their boring husbands leave then unsatisfied."

"and I think you look really cute with your hair all dripping like that...You forgot to say truth or dare....I pick truth." She said, letting her fingers light brush against Cori's Cheek and tucked a lock of her wet hair behind her ear.

Did Cori hear a hint of excitement in Gwen's voice? It had to be in her head. What was with all the questions? Cori decided to keep from answering for now, but she noted that Gwen had to pull back and put back on her front before continuing her bitch queen persona. Maybe she was human...or part. She tried to ignore the girl's had playing with her hair, but her words threw her.

"You think I'm cute?" she blurted out. Cori couldn't remember when someone other then her sister had said something to that affect. "I... What else do you like?" she asked. Cori was losing the battle against Gwen, but she couldn't help it at this point. No one had ever shown interest in her, and the girl wasn't trying to torture or kill her at the moment, which was a pleasant change.

"Honestly? I like your breasts. I think your nips have good color. Very 'melt in your mouth' if you know what I mean. Your butt isn't too bad either." Gwen stated in a matter of fact tone, completely unfazed but how embarrassing the things she said were. She was use to feeding girl's egos, a little trick she learned from her experience, the more you make a girl feel pretty, the more easily seduced she is. Although, she wasn't trying as hard as she did with the other girls. Cori was her toy, not her lover. She didn't need to bother with being smooth or tactful.

"truth or dare?"

Cori flushed once more. Gwen didn't seem to have any inhibitions, and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. It didn't occur to her that Gwen might be trying to seduce her, why should it? A few hours ago she had been saying she was nothing more then a pet to her.She figured she was on an okay roll with alternating which she picked, so why not keep going?

"Dare."

"masturbate in front of me." She relaxed into the goose feather pillows purring like a satisfied cat. She was nearly consumed in their fluffy as she plastered on a smug smirk. "And make sure I can get a good view." Gwen didn't think she even knew how to do so but she was sure she would get Cori to lose. Either, she would be too embarrassed to do so, or she would...and then she'd be more then likely begging for Gwen to help finish her.

"M-masturbate?!" Cori sputtered. "In front of you?! Hell no!! That's...That's disgusting!" Cori and been rapidly sliding away from the other girl, only to find the end of the bed and fall off onto her butt. She wasn't sure where she was intending to go, only that she wanted some distance from the other girl.

Thump!

she tried not to laugh as she watched the girl tip over the edge of the bed, but she couldn't help letting out a little snort. It took her a short moment to recover her bitchy ice queen mask.

"Disgusting?" Gwen said in a phony perplexed voice. It was a word she was quite use to hearing when deal with new toys. Actually, she normally heard much worse insults before she would break them in. Oh, then they would simply be begging for it like addicted whores. "I don't think it's disgusting at all...but if you're going to chicken out of the dare then I guess I'll take it." she shrugged, untwisting her shapely legs as she laid back on her plush pillows.

With her knees up and legs apart, she let her hand slide under her white lacy panties. "I dare you to watch me." She said in an alluring, quiet voice. Her fingers started to move, rubbing the soft pink flesh that covered her clit. She let her head fall back onto the heavenly pillows as her body braced itself . She made a tiny noise of pleasure, barely even audible . Gwen could feel herself getting wet yet her panties still blocked the viewer from getting a full view.

Cori sat on the floor stunned. Was she...? Right now?! She knew Gwen was crazy, but this was entirely unexpected. The other girl was masturbating. IN FRONT OF HER. And didn't give a flip! She was freaking out on the inside, but outside, Cori slowly began leaning forward a bit, trying to get a better view. She hadn't really tried to masturbate before, and this would be a learning experience... Not to mention kind of hot. She watched the other girl's hand trail downward, tracing patterns across her sexy panties. She noticed a dark spot forming, and Cori frowned for a moment, before realizing the girl was getting wet and blushing. This was...indescribable. In the back of her mind, she found herself wishing someone would touch her that way. It looked...good.

Cori had shifted from her fallen form to her hands and knees, her eyes giving Gwen her wrapped attention. A warm, strange feeling began pooling in the base of her stomach, and she slid her hand down, stroking her fingers along the area below her bellybutton, not quite touching herself. Tilting her head up a bit, Cori closed her eyes and whimpered. She didn't understand it, but she had a need, and she needed it met badly. How was Gwen making her feel like this?

Her fingers, now slick with her own juices, rubbed back and forth across her pink flesh. She felt a tingling sensation build in the core of her stomach. A soft moan slipped past her plump, glossy lips as she arched her back slightly. Her body was releasing pheromones like crazy. Her body was simply begging her to quickly bring her to climax but she wouldn't allow something like that. This was for Cori, not herself. The heiress peaked an eye open to see how her little toy was responding.

"ah...." She gasped as she saw the other girl's eyes. They were so focused...so entranced. Most girls closed their eyes...or tried not to look but not Cori. The heat grew inside of her. She could feel the girl's eyes molesting her sensitive area. She slipped her fingers into her wet tunnel, her hips grinding along to the pleasure. It was too much. She was feeling too much. Gwen pulled her fingers out, stopping short of climaxing, and licked them clean.

"There..." She panted, trying to regain her senses. "Wasn't so bad, was it? Still think it's disgusting?" This wasn't good. Gwen had sex on a regular basis. She wasn't desperate, so why was she so excited right now? She could feel the slickness on her thighs, soaking her panties with her arousal. The pink that washed her cheeks stood out against her pale complexion. Her whole body was erotic with unfulfilled desire.

"So, whose turn is it now? Yours because I took your dare...or mine because I made you watch?"

Cori was gnawing at her bottom lip to the point it could start bleeding. This still felt dangerous. Or was it? The look in Gwen's eye... she looked so... aroused. She may still be her pet, but it looked like the pet also had been given some of the power unknowingly. She slinked forward on all fours and pulled herself onto the bed, so that she was balancing at the edge of the bed near Gwen's feet.
"I think," She started huskily, "It's time for your pet," she continued, crawling on top of the other woman boldly, "To show you who's got the control here." she finished her sentence as she put her face close to Gwen's, her warm breath blowing gently across her face. Giving a moment for the words to sink in, and figuring she had gone this far, she leaned forward and kissed Gwen, her lips pressing forcefully against the other woman's. A strained moan pulled from her throat as the sweetness of her lips set in, and she slid a hand up her chest, and gave one of her breast a gentle squeeze.

Gwen was in shock. What did she just say? It sent shivers up her spine.

the Heiress's mind went blank. She couldn't believe how sweet the kiss felt. It's softness seeped into Gwen's body, for a moment, she forgot her pride. It felt good. When she felt the gentle touch on her breast she moaned. The sound of her own voice snapped her out of her trance. S-she just molested her without and prompting or anything. she..just...Gwen was outraged. How dare she touch her.

The blonde grabbed Cori by the upper arms and flipped her on the bed. "Wow, didn't know you could be such a slut." she hissed into her ear. "I think you've forgotten you place, kitty cat. I'm the one in control. I always am the one in control. Never forget that." And with that said she teased the girl's ear with her tongue before she suckled on the lobe. "You, who hated me, have already broken to lust. Too another girl for that matter. "

It was scary how bad she wanted to screw this girl's brains out. No. she was her pet...no, her prisoner of war. She didn't deserve her pleasure...but for some reason it was too hard too stop. While she teased her ear she let a hand smoothly slide it's way up the naked girl's waist until she found her cute breasts. She ran her thumb over the peaks, letting them get excited under her touch.

Gwen flung herself off. No! no no no! Her lust was scaring her. She couldn't remember the last time she lost control over herself. Cori wasn't the prettiest of her toys...so why...Why did she feel so hot. "Get off my bed." She sounded pissed, but it wasn't at Cori, it was at her own weakness. "And put something on. Even animals wear fur."

She couldn't stop her squeal of terror as Gwen flipped her with ease. She had already forgotten that the woman was not to be messed with, and she felt the color drain out of her face.

"Wow, didn't know you could be such a slut." she hissed into her ear. Cori let out a whimper as the woman spoke into her ear, hot breath doing nothing to stop the fire between her legs.

"I think you've forgotten you place, kitty cat. I'm the one in control. I always am the one in control. Never forget that." And with that said she teased the girl's ear with her tongue before she suckled on the lobe. "You, who hated me, have already broken to lust. Too another girl for that matter. " Cori melted as the other girl worked her mouth on her ear, but felt her blood run cold at her final words. Just a mere few days ago Gwen had been the biggest bitch she knew and now she was practically begging her for sex. She wanted to shove her off, to fight back, but that wouldn't help her situation at home at all. Her mind began to fog once more as the other woman's fingers ran over her breasts, but suddenly Gwen had jumped off of her.

"Get off my bed." The anger in her voice was obvious, but it didn't sound as directed at her as it should've been. None the less, Cori jumped at the chance to put some space between herself and Gwen.

"And put something on. Even animals wear fur." Cori frowned and hesitated for a moment. She grabbed one of the bigger pillows off the bed to help cover her front a bit, but looked sideways before saying anything back.

"You haven't told me what to wear, or where to look for clothing." Her voice trembled a bit at the end, but for the most part she sounded far less turned on then just moments before.

If only she had picked Cori over Maria before all the blackmail started. If she had, then her toy would have already been goo in her hands.

She looked up at Cori's seductively cute form as she tired to cover herself with the pillows. Damnit. "J-just grab something from my closet." She said quickly and turned away so should wouldn't look at her anymore. What changed? When did she become attracted to her? something had twisted inside her when she saw Cori watching her, transfixed. She ruffled her short hair in frustration and fell back on the bed.

She still didn't like the girl. Gwen was sure that much was true...She pressed her thighs together, wishing she'd calm down quickly. She didn't want to leave like a coward. Hell. Did Cori realize how dangerously close she got to breaking her? And she didn't even do anything.

Cori's faced twisted to confusion. Gwen, the woman who had no reservations was turning away? Hadn't she just masturbated infront of her with no qualm whatsoever? Not wanting to push her luck, she dashed over to the closet and opened it up. She let her jaw drop at the sheer size of it. This wasn't a closet, this was practically a master bedroom filled with clothing. She worked as quick as she could, but god there was so much... Finally she just went with what she could grab first, pulling on a pair of satin pajama bottoms that clung to her curves and probably cost $400, and Pulled on a plain white V-neck that dipped lower then she would've liked. She slowly crept out of the closet, still reveling over what had happened, to see an underwear-clad Gwen on the bed. Cori blink as she once again took in the fact she had great taste in lacy underwear before shaking her head out of her revere. That girl was impossible.

"Is this ok?" she asked unsteadily, still aware that she had forgone any panties or bras. She had tried checking the tags, but Gwen was a full cup size bigger then her C's, and there would pretty much be no point in wearing them.

Gwen draped one arm over her eyes, blocking out all sight as she retreated to the safety of her own mind. Whenever Gwen found someone she thought was cute she would have to lead them in, take charge and make them forget she was a girl. All of the other girls she was with just wanted to be pleasured. So, why Did Cori try to take charge? Could it be that she was also weird like Gwen?

She heard her secret tormentor call out to her. "Yeah," she mumbled, not removing her arm from over her eyes. "That's fine." It didn't matter what she wore, she just needed there be be SOMETHING between her and Cori's skin. After a minute she lifted her arms slightly to catch a glance of what the girl was wearing. The heiress's chest felt tight as she looked over at the short girl, looking both incradiably awkward and sexy at the same time. Damnit. She wasn't suppose to be this cute.

Fuck it. She was going to see Rachael. She needed to get this excitement out of her system. She jumped up from the bed and put her clothes back on. "I'm heading out for a bit. Just...entertain yourself. There's plenty to do here." And with that she left to see her 'friend' and didn't return till very late that night, heading straight to bed without another word to the other girl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When Morning came, she continued her normal routine. She made sure her little toy had awoken was joining her for breakfast. "We're going to your house today. I've prepared some suitcases for you too." The blonde kept her face as icy as she could, making it seem like yesterday didn't happen. "I'm having the Maids made some room in my closet for you, so don't worry about bringing too much. It's likely you'll be living here with me for a while."

The rest of the night went on without a hitch. Gwen didn't speak a word more to her, and Cori made no effort to change that. She had had enough excitement for one day. When morning came, she had been a bit quicker to getting up and eating, deciding to avoid touching any nerves with the heiress. She chewed her meal slowly, savoring each bite as extra time to not reply, but she felt her stomach twist a bit at the thought of Gwen coming to her house again.

"You don't have to come along, I'd hate to be an inconvenience to you." She spoke each word slowly, trying to sound nonchalant almost, but not quite covering the desire to keep Gwen away from her home. Her father was a drinker on the weekends, and she didn't need the other girl getting any more dirt to use against her. As she finished her meal, she took a chance to glance up and look Gwen in the eye for the first time since the other night. As always, she held that icy glare in her eye, as though nothing had happened the other night. Still, she looked gorgeous as always, death glaring her or not.

"Don't lie to a liar. I'm better at it than you." She plopped a piece of melon into her mouth swallowed before continuing. "You don't give a damn about my convenience. I'll be joining you. End of story." She silently returned to her breakfast and nibbled on the cut fresh fruit in front of her. There was a clatter from the maids carrying dishes. Gwen didn't want to think about anything. She wanted to be angry again. She wanted the desire to break Cori for ruining things with Maria.

Maria.

One thing was for sure, Cori had been a wonderful distraction from her little girl problem. Her mind had been so wrapped up with Cori that she didn't have any room left for her cute sister. "Mr. Carson," she called calmly. "Go get the car ready. We'll be ready after breakfast."

Cori thought about making for a better argument, but the case was closed and as Mr. Carson had said, it was easier to just go along with whatever Gwen said. Having finished her meal, she set out ahead of Gwen so that she could catch Mr. Carson. He had already pulled up a large SUV and was about to get in when she ran up behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Hey, could you hold back Gwen for a bit when we get to my house? Just... Stall her. I don't want her going inside." Before he had time to reply Cori had dashed into the backseat and Gwen was walking up to them. The car ride was normal for the most part, though Cori refused to look at Gwen or Mr. Carson the entire ride. Once at the house, she slipped out of the car and went up to the door, before hesitating. She closed her eyes and steeled herself for a moment, readying for what was sure to come. She stood on the tips of her toes to get the key they hid at the top of the door, and as quietly as she could unlocked the door. As she had suspected, the house was dead quiet. Her mother would be out with the girls or shopping, anything to stay away. Maria was most likely in the backyard tending to flowers and her little garden. Looking behind her, she jumped at the site of several maids, all standing and staring at her. It took her a moment to realize they were waiting for her to say something.

"Oh. Uhm. Okay. So... Just follow me inside and I'll lead you straight to my room. There's not too much to grab, but for the love of God don't make any noise coming or going. Please?" She spoke in a hushed whisper, and all the maids gave a confused, but firm nod. Slowly she went into her house and up the stairs, pointing out any place that liked to creak to assure utter silence. Finally she was upon her room, and she ushered them all inside rapidly.

"Everything in the closet and dressers are mine, so just kind of grab them all." Needing no more direction, the maids laid out several suitcases and began pulling out all of her clothing, flooding them into neat piles before packing them in. As she watched them go, she frowned a bit at how shabby everything looked. She had obviously gotten use to the brand new glow that all of Gwen's clothing had. She wondered slightly what that woman did with any cloth over 3 months old. After a few tense minutes they were through and headed for the door before she stopped them.

"Wait! Let me go first. If I know my father he's probably awake by now. Wait ten minutes then start going to the car. Alright?" The maids simply nodded once more, and Cori made her way down the stairs again. As she had expected, her father sat at the table, his shirt untucked and stained and a five o'clock shadow already on his face. He had what appeared to be a large bottle of alcohol in his hand, and he was staring blankly forward. He spotted Cori instantly and growled.

"Aren't you suppose to be at that rich girl's house? Don't tell me you've already screwed this family over." Cori walked firmly up to him, use to his attacks and antics.

"I am, I just came home to pick up some clothing. Still can't start the weekend without two bottles down, huh Stu?" The drunkard stood up from his chair with some extra effort, and stared her down as he swayed back and forth.

"Well, s'long as you're paying off the debt. Hate to see Maria go too. She's the good daughter." He snorted at this and took a swig from his bottle. "So what's she got you doing? Cleaning? Nah, you're a terrible maid. Cooking? Suppose some people could stomach your meals..." His sentence trailed off, and he went back to just giving her a dirty look.

"It's none of your business what I am doing over there, and it's YOUR debt I'm having to pay off anyway," she snapped, ignoring his quip about Maria, "Where's mom and Maria anyway?"

"Hell if I care. Your bitch of a mother is probably off spending more of my hard earned cash. The cow. And Maria's probably whoring herself out since we all know your little deal won't last." Cori's eyes flashed and in an instant she was in his face.

"Don't. You. Ever. Call. Her. A. Whore! You're the only useless bag of trash in this family!" It took a moment for Stu to process all the words that had been said, then his frown deepened.

"Excuse me?" One moment, she was staring him down, the next, there was the sound of shattering glass and Cori was grabbing onto the table to keep standing. Her father had taken it upon himself to hit her with the hand he held his bottle in. "I am the money maker in this family! I am the head! I am your fucking father!" He yelled, swinging his other arm around and knocking her to the floor. She let a cry out as her hands found the smash remains of the bottle, but she kicked out and hit him hard between the legs. He let out a pained groan and fell to the floor instantly.

"You may make the money, but you are not head of this family." She glared at him once more, shaking and she got to her hands and knees. "And you are most certainly NOT, my father." With all the strength she had, she stood up and towered over him for a moment. "Hit me all you want, but if you ever lay a hand on Maria I'll personally shoot you." Letting her threat sink in, she shakily walked out of the kitchen and headed to the door, knowing full well he'd probably forget this whole fiasco come the next morning. Glancing down, she groaned and realized she was now more cut up then ever, and judging from the throb on her cheek, she was most likely going to have a nasty bruise for a bit. As she got to the front door, it looked as though all the maids had gotten out safely and that her luggage was already in the car. Stepping out, she took a moment to lean against the railing and get a breath, trying to steady herself once more. Looking at her hands again, she noticed little slivers of glass in her cuts and across her hands. This wasn't the first time she had had to deal with pulling it out, but she wasn't quite sure what to do with Gwen waiting on her...

When they arrived at the small house got out on her side of the car and began to walk over to enter alongside her pet...

"Gwen." She heard a husky voice call out to her.

"What is it Mr. Carson?" She said in an impatient voice. She looked forward and saw Cori dash off before her. She felt a string of annoyance that she didn't wait.

"Something's going on isn't it?" The bulter said quietly. Gwen Flinched, not expecting such a question. The activities of last night jumped into her head. "You don't go to Rachael's for a booty call. You even bribed the rest of her family to leave the house for the night. You don't get desperate like that. What happened."

"Shut up!" she hiss, taking a step back from him. "What right does a servant have to ask such questions." But the butler continued to press for answers. Gwen Didn't know that Cori had requested the distraction, although, he had already been planning to talk to her about it.

By the time the maids came out Gwen was even more frustrated that she was absent the whole time. The heiress walked over to the house taking wide strides...then she noticed something off. She moved in closer to see the unmistakable signs of abuse. She picked up her pace rushed over to Cori. "That the hell happened in there?"

Cori jumped a bit as Gwen rushed forth. She hadn't taken her for the more caring type.

"My father and I had a discussion, and we finished our discussion, and now everything is fine." Cori spoke hastily, wanting to get out and away. She and Maria had both learned to stay far away from their father when he was drunk, the longer you were around him the more likely he was to keep coming back for more hits. Usually they'd just lock themselves in their rooms, as his coordination was terrible and he'd give up before he was halfway up. She tried to press past Gwen but the girl gave her no room, so she spoke up again. "A bottle broke and I kind of need to get this glass out of my hand soon." She pulled her hands up to show, taking note on where some of the blood had started to clot.

"He...Hit...you?" She said very slowly. Her voice was dangerous, like the calm before a storm. "MR. CARSON!" She shouted. With impressive speed the tall man appeared behind her. "Please inform Cori's Father that I hate when other people touch my toys." She hissed with much venom. The butler didn't wait to hear Cori's feedback before entering the house himself.

"Come on, we'll get you cleaned up at home." she said in an actual gentle voice. "The maids are trained for stuff like this." Gwen, despite disliking the girl, pitied her a bit. It was only a momentary lapse of judgement. Gwen might have been a bitch but she wasn't the kind of person to go around kicking kittens. She put her arm around Cori's waist and flopped the girl's arm over her shoulder.

On the ride home, one of the maids helped pick out some of the glass shards, one by one. Gwen watched, trying to see if the wound was deep enough to go to the hospital or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom