Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GUILTY PLEASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetly_masked

Super-Earth
Gwen sat at the head of the long wooden table covered in pastries, bacon,eggs and other restaurant quality breakfast foods. The butler poured her morning orange juice into her wine glass. The warm morning rays beamed through the window, illuminating her platinum blond locks. The young Heiress looked like a future vouge model. High cheek bones, long natural lashes, fair skin; she was nearly perfect for modeling. Although, she could never do runway with her curves. She was a beauty, no doubt about it.

Despite the fact she was wearing a catholic school uniform and had a face rivaling Aphrodite, she had the persona of a dangerous business tycoon. The look in her eyes wasn't of a spoiled girl that was given everything she wanted, it was the cold eyes of a girl that would take whatever she wanted because she could. Her soft privileged lips kissed the the glass as she took a sip of the freshly squeezed drink. "Mr. Carson? Has my new servant awoke yet? I would hate for her to miss breakfast."

"I haven't seen her since I came to wake you this morning." He replied, not really showing any interest in the matter. To say he was a tall man would be an understatement. He was a small giant in a dashing black suit. His chestnut hair was slicked back and he had a cruel look in his eyes. It would have been easier to believe her was a mafia boss then a butler. "Maybe she got lost trying to get out of your room?"

The Heiress giggled at the thought. Ah, she remembered how small Cori's house as in comparison to her mansion. It wasn't hard to believe that she would get lost. "Send one of the maids to fetch her then. Tell her to hurry, I don't like to be kept waiting." She waved her hand to dismiss him and turned her attention to her french toast, enjoying it's syrupy delight.

Cori sat stiffly at the edge of the bed. She had been dressed in her uniform for quite some time, but had yet to make a move to go downstairs. To say she was displeased with her current state of affairs was an understatement. To be sold off like a slave to her fellow classmate... She shook her head. At least Maria, her younger sister, was still safe at home. And this was only temporary, until she had paid off her father's debt.
She stood up suddenly as a knock came to the door. She looked ready to attack until a maid peeked her head in.

"Miss? Madam Gwen requires your presence down in the dining room at once." the maid said meekly. Cori gave a small frown, and sighed.

"Very well..." She knew better then to fight at the moment, as Gwen's wrath was well documented on many of her classmates. As the maid began to leave she suddenly piped up again.

"Excuse me, but could you lead me to the dining room? I'm not quite accustomed to the house yet..." The maid didn't smile or frown, but simply nodded. Cori walked closely behind her, going down the grand staircase and walking down what felt like miles of halls, before finally arriving. She stared at the massive feast laid out, and noted that Gwen was enjoying what looked like the french toast they served at a fancy French restaurant her father treated the family to once. The maid made no noise, but left to go back to her tasks, leaving Gwen and Cori alone.

"You rang?" Cori stated dryly.

"Ah! Yes, I did." She smiled, resting her knife and fork while she spoke. "Sit. eat. I wouldn't want one of my maids to call ASPCA for starving my new pet." She said in a casual condescending manner, as if insulting one's humanity was simply second nature to her. Without paying her anymore attention she resumed her meal. The two girls sat in silence for a moment, excluding any background clatter for the bustling maids. The moment Gwen was finished a ninja dressed like a maid swooped in a removed the dirty plate. The heiress didn't even seem to notice any of their existence.

Gwen placed her elbows on the table and rested her half cocked head on her hands. "So, Cori, You're planning to be a good pet for me, aren't you?" Her smile was wicked, beautiful and deadly all at the same time. "You're going to be a good dog and do as your master says, correct?"

Cori's eye twitched. This girl got what she wanted far too long. She shoved an apple into her mouth as she sat down, to bite down any comments at the girl. She watched as the help ran in and out of the room, baffled by the lack of emotions. She didn't even say so much as a thank you to any of the help. Adding a few pieces of eggs and toast to her plate, she quickly ate while staring down Gwen. When she finished, the maid came in and grab her plate lightening fast. Cori managed to squeeze in a 'thank you' before the woman left, leaving a shocked look across the maid's face. She was doing well, holding her tonge, thinking she could get through one meal without a snide comment. And then Gwen had to speak again.

"So, Cori, You're planning to be a good pet for me, aren't you?" Her smile was wicked, beautiful and deadly all at the same time. "You're going to be a good dog and do as your master says, correct?"

"Bite me you witch." she spat back, unable to contain her anger.

A mischievous light sparked in her eyes upon hearing Cori's response. "With pleasure." She almost sang. With a snap of her fingers, the monstrous butler stepped into the dinning area followed by a maid holding a large platter. "Have you ever had a dog, Cori?" she asked with a seductive grin. Mr. Carson moved behind their forced guest and with expert skills, grabbed and held her arms behind her back. "You know what you have to do when a dog snarls at it's master?" The Maid removed the lid, revealing a pair of silver scissors resting on a red pillow.

Gwen grabbed the scissors. "You have to Punish them."

With a swing in her hip She made her way over to the immobilized girl. She slide the cold scissors against the girl's cheek, then let it move it's way down her chest and lower....and lower.....Until it was touching her inner thigh. Gwen dripped her hand up Cori's Skirt and grabbed onto the side.

snip!

The fabric fell loose on one side. She repeated on the other side. snip!

Cori's panties fell to the ground. "There." She gave the scissors back to the maid. "since this was your first test, I decided to go easy on you." Another maid appeared holding Gwen's School bag. everything here worked like a smooth functioning machine. "Anyways, if we don't leave now, we're going to be late for class."

Cori immediately regretted not commenting. She didn't let her fear show until the butler had gotten his vice grip on her. She let out a small yelp at the sight of the scissors and struggled against the wall of a man to get away. Unconsciously, she followed the swing of Gwen's hips with her eyes, until the girl stood before her. Internally, Cori wished she wasn't so short, wanting to look fierce. Instead, she had more of the appearance of a terrified kitten. The instant the cold metal hit her face, she froze, scared to breathe. Feeling the metal drag down her front turned her on a bit, but Cori was far to terrified to notice.
Snip! Snip!
She felt her face flush as the girl cut her panties off. Cori didn't thing she could feel so degraded. But she wasn't ready to find out what happened if she tried to argue further over the fact she'd be going to school with no underwear.

"How exactly are we getting there?" She asked deflated. The butler had finally let her go, and she rubbed her arms a bit.

"Mr. Carson is going to Drive us, clearly." She didn't look back as she and her tall menacing shadow walked out the front door. For the first time since meeting Cori, The Butler actually smiled as he ran his hands over smooth black hood of the car. It was a Rolls-Royce ghost. The classiest of classy car. Gwen offend would joke that the only reason he became her butler was to drive her car. It was definitely one of the perks at kept him around...He walked around the car and opened The front passenger door for his lady. Gwen slipped into the car and crossed her legs. Mr. Carson looked at Cori but did not get the door for her. He slipped into the car and made sure all was inside before heading toward the two girl's school.

The car ride was silent.

When the arrived at school she quickly hopped out.

"I'll see you after school." The Butler gave her a little nod then drove off, speeding away. That man sure loved fast cars.

"Cori." She finally acknowledged her. "Just because we're at school doesn't mean you're free. Remember that, or else I'll punish you again when we get home." After she said her line she turned, flipping her short hair as she headed to class.

Cori was sorely tempted to make another comment, but was stopped by the sight of the car. This was their ride?! She couldn't imagine owning one, much less using it as just the school car. Watching as Mr. Carson opened the door for Gwen, she couldn't help but wonder if this was one of the reasons the help found it tolerable to work for the girl. Closing the door, the butler looked up at her, causing her to freeze in fear again. However, he simply walked over to the other side of the car and got in. Cori might've been offended, if she wasn't scared to death of the guy. She slipped inside the vehicle, enjoying the feel of the handcrafted seats, and sat in silence on the ride there. She watched as Carson sped away, before jumping a bit at her name being said. She simply stared at Gwen as she walked away, knowing that if there was one place she wouldn't want to piss the girl off, it was at school. She had a feeling that the punishments would be far worse if she dared tried to act out at school. Dragging her feet through the door, she didn't notice a girl running full speed at her.

"CORI!" she yelled, tackling her to the ground. Cori felt herself yell in surprise, before realizing who it was.

"Maria! Jesus! You scared me!" she laughed. She pulled her little sister into a tight hug, and the realization of how much she missed seeing her everyday came flooding forth.

"Cori, I miss you! It's so odd not seeing you all the time." Maria pouted. Her eyes suddenly darkened a bit as she looked Cori in the eye.

"Is she treating you alright? She hasn't beaten you or anything...has she?" The worry was plain in her eyes, but Cori was quick to squash it. She didn't need the girl having anymore worries, not after finding out just how much Gwen wanted her.

"I'm fine. She's a bitch, but she's not beating me. Don't worry, it's only temporary. I'll be home sooner then you know it." Cori put on a brave face. Maria bit her lower lip for a moment, before nodding.

"Alright. Walk me to class at least? It's so lonely at home without you." Maria said, entwining her fingers with Cori. Cori in turned, smiled.

"Anything for you." She said simply. The walk was short, so she made sure to go slow and enjoy it as much as she could, but too soon they were at class. Cori kissed Maria on the forehead goodbye, and walked into her morning class, feeling dread coil up in the pit of her stomach. The first two classes of the day she wouldn't see anything of Gwen, as they'd be on opposite sides of the building. But when lunch would hit, she'd be passing by the girl constantly between classes, and had to share the longest one with her. Cori looked up longingly to the wall clock, hoping time would listen to her plea and go as slow as possible for what little time she had alone.

Gwen was standing outside the door of her classroom. She didn't feel like interacting with her drones...heck, she didn't even want to be at school.

Maria, The current holder of her affections, walked by her on her way to class. For a Brief moment their eyes met and she saw the disgust in it, the fear, the repulsion. It hurt. Gwen looked down. It was all Cori's damn fault. If she hadn't gone and blabbed about her personal life to her sister then everything would have worked out perfectly. Her stomach twisted. It would be impossible to seduce Maria now.

As the day continued she felt herself grow more and more depressed. Whenever she say Cori she generally ignored her. She wasn't going to make her miserable...but she wasn't going to do anything at school. No, she wouldn't do anything where Maria could hear about it.

It was almost the end of the school Day and She and her Drones filed into the their last class. Gwen Briefly made eye contact with Cori then let her eyes noticably scan down to her legs...as if she could look through her shirt and gave a little grin.

"Gwen?" Rachel Chirped behind her. She lazily glanced over at her most loyal drone.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"It's friday..."

"That it is...I completely forgot." Every Friday Rachel came over to visit, it had been their ritual ever since she first became one of her drones. "Oh, that means you can see my new dog."

Her "friend" frowned. "I thought you hated dogs."

"I do."

Before she could ask anymore questions the Nun started her lecture and the room fell silent.

The day past without too much trouble for Cori. No one really talked to her (which wasn't unusual) and Gwen had yet to make a scene or ask anything. Lunch had gone smoothly, as Maria had been able to sneak away from her class, so they sat outside and shared a moment, trying to escape their predicament for a few minutes. It ended all too soon though, and they were hugging their goodbyes as the afternoon classes started.
Despite what she had initially thought, Gwen didn't acknowledge her except for when their final and only class together rolled in. History with Mother Morgan was hell even if Gwen wasn't in the room, because she spoke with such a dull inflection that by the end of class most of the girls were fast asleep. It was a miracle Cori was passing.
As she strolled into the room with the rest of her classmates, Gwen had given her a look over, and she felt heat rise other cheeks. She didn't dare let her mind wander to what the other the girl might be thinking. She watched as Gwen walked over to Rachel, one of her lackies she had seen frequently following her like the most loyal of dogs. She felt the pit of her stomach turn. What could they be talking about? Cori didn't have time to dwell on it as the bell rang. She quickly slid into her seat and tried to keep an eye on Gwen. But as Mother Morgan began lecturing over the first World War, Cori's eyes began glazing, her minding going numb, and though she fought hard, fifteen minutes before the class ended she had dozed off.

With the room full of sleeping corpses, Gwen was one of the last student's still sitting upright. When the bell rang she shut her textbook and lifted gracefully from her chair. Rachel jumped out to alertness as she saw move.
As the two of them prepared to leave she shot back to Cori and nudged her head, silently telling her to follow.

Mr. Carson was waiting outside the entrance of the school. Their Luxury car sparkled with rich class compared to the other vehicles coming to pick up their children. This wasn't a low class school, no, not in the least. St. Cecilia Academy was the cream of the crop as far as schools went. No one of low financial standing could dream of attending. Cori and Her family were only here because they hadn't been made aware of their debts to her family.

Rachel and been talking to Gwen Non-stop since they had walked out of the classroom. Most of it was things Gwen only and to nod or hum in reply. As they got Closer to the car, The butler stepped out and opened the door for the two ladies, bowing his head just slightly in respect.

"I'll sit in the back with Rachel. You mind having the Poochie sit up with you?" She said causally and she slide into the back seat.

"Not at all." Mr. Carson said coldly and he glanced over at Cori.

"Poochie?" Her friend looked around and for the first time noticed Cori standing a little too close to be considered normal. Her face twisted into a frown and jealously filled her mind.

"Don't Worry," Gwen cooed and she gently grabbed the girl's hand. "she's nothing like you. You're special. Remember?" She gave a sweet and inviting smile. Rachel melted instantly and followed the lovely blond into the backseat. Gwen intertwined her fingers together with the now blushing Rachel. "Cori is my new dog." She explained. "She's less then a human, simply entertainment till I get bored with her. you're my precious Rachel." She leaned in an gave her a little kiss.

Cori jumped a bit as Gwen poked her head. She glared at her but said nothing, instead following her out of the room. As the walked out of the school, she still couldn't help but stare at the ride they would be in. Leave it to Gwen to make even the rich feel poor. Rachel had been tagging along, talking to Gwen the whole time, and Cori now assumed she was coming as well. She could only imagine the hell she was going to be dealing with, with both girls in the house. In the back of her mind, she felt a little sorry for Rachel. She seemed to need Gwen to give a purpose to her own existence. She wondered slightly if the girl had ever been without someone to follow and worship.

"I'll sit in the back with Rachel. You mind having the Poochie sit up with you?"

Cori felt the urge to punch Gwen in the face for her comment, but refrained at the cold look she was getting from Mr. Carson. She slid into the front seat without a word, and took to watching Rachel and Gwen in the backseat. Listening to their conversation, wanting to gag at what Gwen was feeding Rachel. She felt her eyes linger too long when Gwen kissed Rachel though. She blushed lightly and took to watching the trees pass outside, wishing for the carride to be over with soon.

Mr. Carson, whom was normally as expressionless as a statue was gleefully smirking as he speed down the freeway. Gwen had made it clear to him that she didn't care if he drove fast, got a speeding ticket or whatever as long as he didn't get them killed. Driving was his favorite part of the job, maybe it came from his colorful back ground but boy...did he loved to drive fast!

Gwen was too wrapped up in the girl next to her to even notice how quickly her manic driver was darting passed the other cars. She kept feeding her little drone words about how no one could ever replace her, how much she needed her. Rachel melted at all the sweet lies.

When the arrived at the mansion the Butler quickly jumped out and opened the door for the two ladies, but once again left Cori to get her own Door. They continued chatting until the got the the front door. "This is Cori, She's my new dog." Gwen Introduced her friend. "She's just a Mutt though. Just pretend she isn't there. She's here as punishment so don't worry about being nice to her or anything."

Rachel glared at Cori. She hadn't been given the details but she was able to read between the lines. Cori was living with her. Jealously flickered between the girl's hazel eyes.

Gwen opened the door and headed up her her room, naturally expecting the two of her underlings to follow her. The second she walked into her room She started pulling off her clothes. Rachel blushed and looked over at Cori. "Gwen! She's still here! You're not expecting her to join, are you!?" Her voice was high pitch with how offended she was by the idea.

Gwen looked over at her with Dull eyes and her friend flinched. "Of course not. Do you sleep with your pets? She's just a Dog. Ignore her." Rachel looked down, feeling like an idiot for saying anything. Gwen Sighed. She reached her hand out, beckoning her to come and the girl ran into her arms. She was only wearing her school skirt and a see-through lace sexy black bra. It was clear that the heiress was unfazed with her erotic body being exposed. Despite how calm Gwen looked out the outside, she was a mess today. Everything was stressing her out. The girl that she liked hated her, Cori was suppose to be her venting toy but she was only adding her how miserable she was. Worst part was, she was lonely. All of the time.

They two "friends" starting kissing more passionately and Gwen slowly began to unbutton the girl's shirt. In her mind she Justified it as this was how she would make Cori's miserable today. She was going to make her watch. It was because she peaked that this whole mess started anyways. Now she was going to get the whole show. Well...that was her thinking... Although honestly, She needed the release.

Cori was all too happy to get out of the vehicle of her own accord. She didn't know a Rolls-Royce could go that fast... She walked as calmly as she could up the steps, still shaking off the crazy ride she had had. She ignored Gwen's comment but froze a bit as Rachel glared at her. She looked almost jealous. Cori felt her stomach turn. She'd gladly trade places with her, feeling the familiar ache of not being home. Cori continued to follow the girls up to Gwen's room. She would've liked to get better acquainted with the mansion, but she had a feeling Gwen would get upset if she tried to leave. As soon as they were in her room, Gwen had taken her shirt off in a second, and Rachel was freaking out.

"Gwen! She's still here! You're not expecting her to join, are you!?" Her voice was high pitch with how offended she was by the idea.

"Of course not. Do you sleep with your pets? She's just a Dog. Ignore her." Gwen said causally.

Cori felt herself press up against a wall. She wasn't really registering what was being said, she was too busy realizing what Rachel saw in her. If there was ever a Goddess in the flesh, Gwen was it. The black bra she wore let little to the imagination, yet still had a teasing look to it. The standard school uniform didn't do justice to how beautiful Gwen was. She had heard that she took ballet, and now that she was topless, Cori could see the well defined abs that proved it. Her eyes fell down to her legs, long and well toned. As Rachel and Gwen started making out, Cori felt herself get hot. The girls paid no attention to her, and continued with their ministrations, Gwen pulling off Rachel's top, letting her fingers trail around the girls skin. The two were soon left in only there panties, and Gwen only had a thong on. Cori felt her oh breathing getting shorter, and became acutely aware of the stickiness that was running down her thighs.
This was... This was too much. Cori bolted out of the room and ran through the twisting halls. She didn't know where she was heading, she just needed to get out. She ran into a dark room and slammed the door shut. She curled up in the corner, not caring if she was in the dining room, or a spare room, or whatever else Gwen had in this crazy place. She wasn't gay. She didn't like girls like that. She KNEW she didn't. She had always like boys...didn't she? Try as she might, she couldn't really name any boy that had fancied her interesting. Cori groaned, curling up into a tighter ball. Maybe she DID like girls, but if she did, she sure as hell wasn't going to let herself like someone as cruel as Gwen. Idly, she felt her had slip between her legs, touching herself lightly, confirming just how turned on she had become.

Gwen had almost completely forgot Cori still existed until she heard the door slam. She looked up from the neck she had been biting the see the room and empty and her little toy was now loose somewhere. "excuse me..." She leaned over and pressed the mic on her nightstand. "Mr. Carson?"

there was a moment of silence before the husky voice called back. "May I help you with something?"

"My Puppy is lost somewhere in the house. I don't want her to break something by accident. Find her for me?" She Purred at him.

"Of course."

She lifted her finger from the voice call and returned her attention to the Pouting Rachel. She brushed the girl's now messy brown curls in an affectionate yet still very dominating matter. "Sorry about that. Now....Where was I?"

Meanwhile, Mr. Carson, who had been peacefully relaxing in his room was now called back to duty. Grumpy would have been a mild way to explain how he was feeling but never the less, when Gwen called, he responded.

He started looking on the upper floor first, Likelihood if she just ran in a random direction. There was a ton of unused guestrooms upstairs that she would be likely to run into. He sighed, as he began to check each and every room.

Cori gripped herself for a moment, shaking slightly. She was just going to ignore it. It couldn't be that hard. The only reason she had reacted was because Gwen had forced her to watch. Shaking her head, Cori headed for the door of the room, pulling it open, only to be met with Mr. Carson. She yelped and fell back.

"Oh. I suppose Gwen didn't like me leaving..." she said nervously. The butler said nothing but glared at her. Cori and a sinking feeling he had been relaxing before called to chase after her.

"I'll uhm...just get going then?" she said, eyes falling to the ground. Why did this guy have to be so unnerving?! She felt one of his big hands fall onto her shoulder, and Cori was quick to follow where he was guiding her, asking no questions. For all she knew, he could be taking her to a window to throw out. Rather then allowing herself to freak out again, Cori concentrated on steeling her mind and face, trying to keep a poker face to where ever she was getting taken to.

When Mr. Carson found her, after opening search pointlessly in far more the he would like, he finally came face to face with the runaway. He couldn't help glaring down on her small frame. When she tried to walk right on past in he turned around quickly and placed a firm grip on her shoulder and lead her down stairs and right to the kitchen.

"Gwen didn't say anything about returning you. She just find you." The Butler said Calmly as he opened the Restaurant sized fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice. "Get something if you want it." He commented, leaving the fridge open. With that he walked over to the small table and chairs that was lift in there for the maids and him to use when they were in the Kitchen.

"I wanted to talk to you without 'The Lady of the house' hearing." He said before taking a drink from his glass. He looked much to big for the table and chair. His long legs were practically spilling out from the chair. "I love Gwen like a sister. Granted, she's a royal bitch but I think of her like family." He look at her with his cold, dark eyes. "Gwen tells me everything. I know all about her and your sister. Hell, I even understand why you told Maria about Gwen's sexuality....but you hurt the person I care about. To me it doesn't matter if you're innocent or not. If you made her cry....even once...I'm going to kill you."

It was quiet except for the peaceful sound of him slurping his juice.

Cori was a bit baffled as they walked into the kitchen, let alone the fact Mr. Carson was offering her a drink. She tentatively took a soda from the fridge and cracked it open, wishing she had some cold coffee to calm her nerves. She sat down at the other end of the table and looked up at the big man.

"I wanted to talk to you without 'The Lady of the house' hearing." He said before taking a drink from his glass. He looked much to big for the table and chair. His long legs were practically spilling out from the chair. "I love Gwen like a sister. Granted, she's a royal bitch but I think of her like family." He look at her with his cold, dark eyes. "Gwen tells me everything. I know all about her and your sister. Hell, I even understand why you told Maria about Gwen's sexuality....but you hurt the person I care about. To me it doesn't matter if you're innocent or not. If you made her cry....even once...I'm going to kill you."

Cori paled for a moment, but somehow found her voice.

"That's fine by me. The only thing I care about is my sister. That's... That's why I'm here. I'd rather I be here at Gwen's beck and call then her." Cori stared down the table, not quite willing to look up at him.

Mr. Carson nodded, rather pleased with her answer. He wasn't impressed with Spineless women. That was one of the reasons he got along well with Gwen. He did owe her a lot. "I'm glad we can understand each other." He gave her a little smirk and lifted his glass to her before taking another swig. He looked a little like a rough james bond in his suit. He wasn't old, possibly 30 but it was hard to tell. Everyone looked older when they were dressed up.

"I shouldn't do this...but I'm going to tell you Gwen's weakness. The girl loves conflict. She wants to you to snap back at her so she can kick you back down. If you just go along with what she asks calmly she'll eventually get frustrated and then grow bored of you. She might not seem like it, but she's very immature with dealing with people. Also, don't feed her ego. The more indifferent you are to her the better off you are." He cocked his head. "Got that?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen wiped her lip off with a happy smirk. Rachel was nothing but a pile of goo on her bed now, her body still quivering with the aftermath of her orgasm. "Thanks for the snack." She kissed the girl's stomach one more time before hoping off and going to her closet. She grabbed her white silk robe and wrapped it around her mostly naked body. Gwen had yet to allow someone to bring her to her climax. She got enough pleasure having someone twist and moan underneath her. Maybe it was because she had trust issues but she had to be in control. The times when she got close it scared her too much.

It was strange, She had been expecting Mr.Carson to bring Cori back to her room but he still hadn't returned her. Yes, she didn't say 'bring her to me!' but she had assumed it was implied....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring Ring ring

Mr. Carson reached into his pocket and pulled out the source of the noise. "Speak of the Devil...." He answered the phone. "Yes?....yes I have found her....No, she's with me....Because you never told me to return her." He was smiling but his voice sounded as cold as it normally did. Clearly he was a pro at handling Gwen. "She was hungry, so I'm feeding her. Is there a problem?...I'm glad to hear that....yes I'll bring her right to you." And with that he ended the phone call. "Well, it seems our time together has run out." He stood up, returning to his towering position over her.

Cori processed the information carefully. It would be easy to not feed Gwen's ego, she hadn't forgiven the woman for what she had put Maria through, not by a long shot. However, holding back every snip would be the challenge. But perhaps if she did so, Gwen would tire of her and let her go home sooner. Cori longed to be in her own bed again, and seeing Maria every day. She took a deep breath. If she could be the better girl at school, she could be here as well.
Cori took a moment to look over Mr. Carson, and noticed how more refined he looked compared to the other servants. In the back of her mind, she wondered if he was as bad as she thought.

"Got it." she said with a curt nod.

Cori stayed silent as Carson answered the phone, but a smirk began to spread across her face as she listened. Gwen may have been the top kid at the school, but Carson had a good handle on her. She continued to smile as he stood.

"It seems so sir. I hope we can have another one sometime?" Cori didn't wait for an answer, but instead walked to the door and waited for Carson to lead the way.
As they walked down the weaving halls, Cori took special notice of what statues and paintings were passed, so that she would at least know the way to the kitchen now. As Mr. Carson opened Gwen's door, Cori took a breath and relaxed, no longer worried with what Gwen would try to pull. Looking up at her, she showed no sign of being fazed by her way of dress.

Gwen frowned while she waited for her toy to be returned into her grasp. She hated waiting on someone else. It simply drove her mad but it wasn't like she was going to lash out for them not walking fast enough. She wasn't that petty. When Cori finally arrived, she put on her most wicked catty smirk and slithered over. "Welcome back, puppy. Was the show too much for you?" She briefly looked back at the naked girl on her bed who was fast asleep by now. "You missed the big ending." She was cocky, Glad she was able to literally invoke a reaction so strong that she couldn't even stay in the same room. "What? Was it too much for you? Find it disgusting? Too bad. You're my pet and you will get use to seeing scenes like that."

Cori felt anger rise into her chest, but she squelched it. She knew the girls game, and she was going to show her just how well she could play.

"Very well then. Shall I sleep on the floor, or is there something else you wish of me now?" she said calmly.

If one didn't know better, she could've easily been mistaken for one of the maids. And now it made perfect sense. They didn't react because they didn't care, they just didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Cori's eyes glanced over at Rachel for a moment, noting that she had started shivering a bit.

"Shall I put something over her? She looks as though she's getting cold without you beside her." She turned towards Mr. Carson, careful to not show anything upon her face. "Thank you for leading the way, by the by."

Mr. Carson gave her a little nod, he still looked like he was glaring but it didn't have quite the same sting it had before. Without another word he took his leave. It was time to go back to his room and enjoy some mindless T.V.

Gwen's brows pushed together in confusion at how calm Cori was behaving. She should be calling her a bitch or a whore or something! Mr. Carson was right, Gwen was socially retarded when things didn't go her way and it was clear on her face that she was shaken that Cori wasn't playing her game. Well...it that wasn't enough to make her bite then she would just have to dig deeper.

"Oh her? Don't worry about it. She's just a replacement anyways." She made her way back to the bed and sat down next to the Sleeping Rachel. " The person I really want to do this to is your sister. You have no idea how many times I've imagined the sound of cute little Maria's moans crying out my name." Her Hands hovered over the bare breasts, not actually touch but she caressed the air softly above it. "How soft and pure her nipples are, how I would be the one to taint them." She shook her shoulders to fake a shiver. "Oh I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

Cori felt the rage in her eyes flare. Her fists clenched so hard she cut herself on the palm and bled a bit. It was everything in her power not to hurt the girl. But a sudden thought came to her mind, one that no one knew of besides herself and Maria.

"What a shame it is then, that-" Cori cut herself off. As much as she hated Gwen, she knew what she was tempted to tell her could put her to ruin. Cori wasn't quite ready to be back on Carson's bad side. She took a deep breath, counted to ten silently, and imagined Gwen getting eaten by crocodiles. "What a shame it is that you have me, instead of her here I suppose." she finished off coolly. The anger lingered in her eyes, but Cori refused to give in so easily.

Gwen's frown grew larger and her vicious ice queen image was cracking. It was clear to anyone that looked at her that she has no idea what to do. "Yes, What a shame that is." She said through gritted teeth. What could she possibly say next? She didn't know anything about Cori. How was she suppose to make her miserable if she didn't know what her triggers were.

"Rachel!" She hissed loudly, waking the girl from her slumber with a jolt. clearly not in control of her anger anymore. "Wake up and get the hell out. I'm tired of looking at you!" The girl looked crushed but she didn't speak back, as if she too was trained to take her abuse and it wasn't the first time she had been treated that way. Rachel got dressed quickly but just before she ran out the door and sent a hateful glare, then disappeared.

"You're right. I made a mistake taking you in! There's NOTHING special about some plain looking, low average scoring, poor person. If I hadn't bought you then you and sister would have been on the streets and your parent's in prison. Even if you somehow manage to get out from under all of that debt, then what? What do you have to look forward too? Your family that traded you for money? A Boring job were you work for low pay and no thanks? If you were to die tonight...nothing in the world would change. You wouldn't even be worth a sound bite on the news! I'm a saint for taking a 'no friends' loser like you!"

Gwen didn't lose her cool, at not in front of other people. She turned from a classy mature adult to a enraged child in less the 2 minutes. Her cheeks were red with anger and she didn't know what to do with herself. Oh god....She had completely ruined her cool image over what? Nothing! She just started screaming at her for no real reason. The heiress felt so ashamed of her behavior. Too embarrassed to stay another moment...she stormed out of the room.

She had to do something to distract herself. She almost ran to her Dance studio room. Dancing always calmed her down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom